Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The final war

Okay so here's my idea. I don't have very much for right now, because it just came to me, and I wanted to put this up before I lost the nerve. Since I'm not very experienced with running my own adult group rp, and am not able to be on all the time, I'll probably need one or two co-gms.

So here's the idea. The time is set in the end of days, as the opposing armies of Jesus and Satan come to claim the world for their master's rule, and both sides gain humans to aide them. Aside from the armies of Heaven hell, there's the army of man, the Atheists, whose sole objective is to push both armies out, and claim the Earth for mankind.

So the soldiers of heaven and hell will each have their advantages. lol honestly, their kind of inspired by pokemon types. Though, I guess I'll have to change things around to make the types, if everyone would like things to be a bit more balanced. The devils will get the more physical elements like Rock, ground, steel, etc, etc. The Angels will get the energy types like Fire, water, Electric, ice. A demonic human, or angel, will have a guardian, whose abilities I'm not sure about yet. The devils will have tridents, and the angels will have swords, which is the source of their powers.

I'm still trying to think of what to put for the Athiest. I'm thinking they'll specialize in technology, and have a nuclear element, or something like that.

Well anyways, any and all suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom