Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heavy Kinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryimmor

Star
I'm looking for a very intensive master/slave RP. I'd like to involve heavy kinks, from rough sex and non con to whippings, beatings, extreme humiliation, and so on.

For as much kink and smut as is involved in the RP, I would like someone who can hang with plot too. I like the ideas of power, dominance and submission, of a slave giving herself entirely (willingly or not) to her master just as much as I like dirty, messy, violent sex.

If you're interested PM me and we can talk further.

This maybe the last I try and make contact. I think we could role play really well together. I love submission and the super extreme stuff-in role play anyway. If you are interested in playing write me back and remind me it's Heavy kinks!

Best,

quote='Ryimmor' pid='1290307' dateline='1384301566']
I'm looking for a very intensive master/slave RP. I'd like to involve heavy kinks, from rough sex and non con to whippings, beatings, extreme humiliation, and so on.

For as much kink and smut as is involved in the RP, I would like someone who can hang with plot too. I like the ideas of power, dominance and submission, of a slave giving herself entirely (willingly or not) to her master just as much as I like dirty, messy, violent sex.

If you're interested PM me and we can talk further.
[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom