Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Dominant - heavy plot + heavy smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love

Planetoid
Looking for...
someone who would be interested in this roleplay, yeay! The bullet-points directly below should cover the main details, I believe. If you pass those with the flying colors of interest than I invite you to dig further into this. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

For this roleplay I would be best paired with someone who:
- Desires a meaty plot loaded with heavy sexual scenes.
- Who digs roleplaying multiple characters.
- Has no sexual roleplaying limits.
- Plays Dominant characters.
- Enjoys all gender pairings; mxf, mxm, fxf

This roleplay will consist of:
- All characters being 15+ in age.
- A fantasy genre with medieval technology and minor magic.
- Primarily played within the Kingdom’s capital city, taking place in the royal palace.
- Will be based on a society who approves of slavery.
- Whose known lands and kingdoms are locked in a war.

Technicalities
- Prefer to roleplay over pm or thread.
- I am casual in posting pace. Do not expect a response every single day.
- PM me with interest or questions! :]

Please know that nothing below is set in stone. I am not searching for perfection. I desire a partner who I can collaborate with. I am ready to change things around, add to it, and take away. Things might not go as it is written down below and that is Okay. In fact, that is exciting! What is described is a mere basic grasp of what I am searching for and a suggestion on how to go about it.

The Roleplay!
Welcome to the Dulany Palace!

Within the walls of this roleplay you will find a structured atmosphere where character storylines twist, rise, and plummet within a deep and open-ended design. Sex is the sole game; the dynamic thrust that shapes their fate. Both heavy in plot and smut this roleplay is designed for a partner who desires something thoughtful, challenging, and creative.

In this fantasy genre the Palace will become our playground. We will both play multiple characters each with an important role gravitating around sexual interests. You will primarily be playing all the Dominant characters while I play the submissives. This will be an adventure of sexual flare expressed through our various characters, all of which will rise and fall within the Palace affairs.

In the Spoiler is an outline of the possible characters and their storylines. Names are yet to be given and personalities are yet to be fashioned. The roles in green are dominant characters and the roles in purple are submissive. Through PM I can explain how we would go about roleplaying these. It may look like a lot, but our actual posts will only consist of 2 or more paragraphs covering 2 or 3 characters each time. These characters will conspire against one another and develop friendships. Their fates will be in our hands.

The King
is married, however finds it difficult to lay with the unfaithful Queen. He currently has 3 sons and 2 daughters. His eldest son and daughter have been kidnapped by the enemy. He drowns his troubles with sexual entertainment from the palace harem. Having angered a god, he has been told by the Bishop that he must surrender a daughter to the church.

The Queen
is still beautiful after giving many children to her husband. She is known to spread her legs for certain individuals simply to relieve stress. Recently however, she has found deep interest in the Bishop. It is her secret to keep that the youngest son is not the King’s true son, but is a bastard.

The Bishop
is powerful in his own right; the spokesman for god’s will. He upholds a pure façade while indulging in some of the most scandalous and heinous crimes at the same time. He fucks the Queen on the altar, and plans to get rid of the King’s youngest daughter who has witnessed too much.

The King’s Sorcerer
Has bent his eyes on the throne desiring to harness and control its power and authority. He has kidnapped the eldest prince and daughter right from underneath the King’s nose, keeping them locked away in a deep and private place within the Palace.

The Eldest Prince and Eldest Princess
Has been kidnapped by the King’s Sorcerer. They become an object of amusement and experimentation for the scrupulous man. They are forced in incest.

The Teacher
is a learned man who has been hired to teach lessons to the important young of the Palace. The youngest princess has taken a fancy to him and loses her virginity to him. He begins to visit her nightly in secret, and with a romantic D/s flare he turns her into a devoted slut. He has so much influence over the princess and the girls that when another student finds out he succeeds in bedding them both, at the same time.

The Youngest Princess
has a blind crush on her teacher. After innocently seducing him she wants no other man in her life. She has witnessed some sinful acts between her mother and the Bishop and tries to drown them away by losing herself in the Teacher’s arms. She is so submissive that she does whatever he says, even when it comes to bringing someone else into their nightly secrets.

The Harem
are female and male slaves kept in sexual service to the occupants and visitors of the Palace. They are artfully trained in all manners of servitude and are sometimes preferred over common servants and maids. Colored collars denote their permissible availability.
Aluna – is the King’s favorite.

I can't say I fit But this is a good idea and I think needs some one right for it so i'm bumping hoping you get them

Thanks Seighart <3

I've actually had an overwhelming response of interest to this roleplay which I wasn't expecting at all. Many good potentials! Unfortunately I can only handle 1 at the moment. I've picked someone out and we are discussing things for the time being. I am sad; not being able to start something up with every single person is frustrating. :[ But I want to invite anyone with grand interest to use this roleplay and find you a partner. I don't mind anyone using it for their own. Maybe you can turn it into something better, or host a group roleplay (as it can easily be converted into such)^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom