Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Play with me! M/F Original and Fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.
DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD

RULES
1. I'm a literate writer; I'd appreciate it if you would try to make it understandable.
2. I usually hash out about 2-3 paragraphs or match my partner's post length. That being said, I must request a minimum of one paragraph per post.
3. I'm only interested in long term role plays, and I prefer story (60%) over smut (40%).
4. I'm a heterosexual monogamist enough said. But I don't care if girls can pull off playing guys.
5. No amount of persuading will convince me of going off site.​

ORIGINAL PLOTS
All cravings are starred. All plots are subject to change.
1. A colonist and her family are living along the North Connecticut River. One day her family is attacked and raided by a group of Iroquois Indians. The girl is taken captive and adopted by a mourning Iroquois family to replace their dead daughter. The fiancé of their mourned girl must decide if he'll move on, or marry the girl's replacement.

2. During the Meiji Revolution, a blood-thirsty assassin has been chosen to take a woman of the Western world as his wife by the government. This brings up much controversy in Japan, and he isn't too happy either. Now a woman must deal with the people's hatred as well as that of her husband. But when she becomes with child, will her husband's perspective change?

3. Prince Henry is going to be King soon, but until then he has every intention of philandering his way through every bar in Europe. While he's at a certain bathhouse pub, he spies a beautiful woman and she becomes his obsession. For his coronation present, he makes her his consort. She has no choice but to obey and falls in love just in time for his marriage to Katherine. What happens when the Queen gets jealous that the consort got pregnant first and holds the King's love?

***4. A med student walks into one of her night classes late on the first day. Ever since, her professor's eyes always seem to be on her. All the other female students crave his attention, but she always stayed away which seemed to draw him to her. When her grade starts to slip, her professor offers to tutor her. As they grow closer, she realizes he's not human. Her professor is a vampire hell bent on claiming her. Will she cave in to his attention or will she survive the semester?

***5. In the days of cavemen and clans, turf wars were common. So what happens when a woman returns to discover her clan has been slaughtered? Well, this one gets captured by the leader, and she's forced to be his property. However, as he teaches her and time goes on, they begin to become attached.

6. The women of Victorian era Millderburn, UK worry for a young girl after her parents' tragic deaths, who dresses in outdated clothes and rarely socializes. Meanwhile, a familiar man returns with his educated son. At the time, the railway is slowly being built across the UK, and many in Millderburn aren't happy. The son is supposed to marry this young lady, but how can he court her while she's grieving and trying to make sure she doesn't loose her land?

7. A woman escapes her village--trying to escape those that would do her harm--by sea in a small boat, and out on the waters she sees a...merman? He's not feminine. No, he actually looks terrifying as he tries to greet her and drag her into the water with his sound so he can feed on her, but it doesn't work. She tries to kill him instead, so he grows interested and drags her to his grotto where there is a cave in a cliff underground. Can she convince him she's worth keeping?

8. A princess is in love with her brother, and they sneak about quite often. However, when they go on a quest to fight another race, things change. An enemy--the king--grabs her and her body changes. The king then recognizes her as his child bride, stolen when she was an infant. He steals her away in the heat of battle and binds her to him. The King is madly in love, the princess wants to die, and her older brother is desperate to save her.

***9. Science has produced a new kind of slave/pet: the hybrid. Part human, part domestic animal. These creatures are perfect as companions, butlers/maids, personal assistants, bodyguards and more. So when a woman decides to buy one for public image and house cleaning, she doesn't expect him to be as advanced as he is. He has morals, a conscience, intelligence and feelings like science said he didn't. Can she accept his feelings for her?

***10. When an Omega princess goes into heat for the first time, her alpha brother takes a very unbrotherly liking to her. She is not amused. It makes it easier for her to commit treason this way. When she was brought back after she lost, King Otton gives in to the Prince and declares that she will be bonded to his and due to her actions, he will be given complete control over her.

11. A demon has been released in an apartment building, and a demonologist comes in to investigate. A skeptic neighbor meets her, and he decides he wants to pursue her. However, the case is getting more dangerous, and the demonologist is scared to be in a relationship.

Original Pairings:
((Male/Female)) ((<> Reversible)
  • Lord/Peasant or Servant <>
  • King/Gift Bride
  • God/Mortal <>
  • Furry/Human
  • RAF Pilot/WWII Refugee
  • Teenage boy/Teenage criminal <>
  • Teacher/Student
  • Prince/Princess
  • Alpha/Omega
  • Celebrity/Fan <>
  • Trucker/Run away
  • Neighbor/Teen
  • Brother/Sister

Fandom Plots
1. This is post Thor 2. Loki--disguised as Odin--takes a young bride of nobility. Only she knows who he really is. Can she ease his wrath after he reveals himself to Asgard?

2. This is Supernatural. Crowley stole a human infant and raised it to hunt hunters. She is, today, his sadomasochistic lover. They indulge in abusing and ripping each other to shreds. What happens when you add a baby though?

3. This is BBC's Sherlock. Sherlock and John have a lovers' spat, and Sherlock goes to a pub. Molly's there and let's him rant as they both get drunk. Stuff happens and Molly ends up pregnant. Will Sherlock stay with John or his baby?

4. This is Merlin. King Uther did not die. He lived to see his son marry Gwen and then saw his son die. He slips further into catatonia and is taken care of in a country estate. There a young peasant takes care of him, and they get all lovey dovey.

5. This is Walking Dead. A woman is running for her life when she's saved by a man. He offers to keep her safe in exchange for her company. Soon, he draws her in and she becomes addicted. He grooms her to be his perfect little pet. What happens, though, when they meet up with another group?

6. This is Thor. After many years of reigning as King of Asgard, Thor falls into a dreadful Odinsleep. He has no known heir and his three wives are stricken with grief and confusion. So what happens when an old fling from centuries ago pops up with a kid?

Fandoms:
  • Lord of the Rings/Hobbit/Simarillion
  • Dracula
  • Man of Steel
  • Hellsing
  • Rurouni Kenshin
  • FMA
  • Thor
  • Avengers
  • Star Trek
  • The Walking Dead
  • BBC's Sherlock