Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seducing a Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shura

Super-Earth
Foreword
Hiya, and thanks for taking a look!
Currently I’m craving a plot where a younger girl approaches an older man for some sort of sexual companionship. I should however point out that I like dedicating myself to 1 (max 2) roleplays, and hence won’t be accepting everyone. If I don’t respond in 24 hours, then I’ve either found someone else, or am simply not interested.

You are a Male.
You are able to post daily.
You are willing to RP in threads.
You will always post more than 8 sentences.
You are willing to provide an artistic image of your character.

Your Character
I would like your character to have at least one of the following traits.
-Tall Males (~7feet)-
-Muscular (or) Athletic Males-
-Slightly Older Males (20~30year old)-

IMPORTANT!
PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE
!!!PM Me to Express Interest!!!
Please also make sure that you either
A) Provide some ideas on what you’d like to do with the plot.
B) Provide some information about your character. (8+ Sentences preferred)
I often give priority to people with really nice additions/alterations of their own, or interesting characters. (Aka, no spineless ‘I just want sex’ type characters). For me to ‘enjoy’ the smut, I sort of need to like your character enough first. A hot pic always helps :p

~Coin Laundry~
The washing machine at your place suddenly breaks, and you’re forced to use one of those public coin laundries. You arrive only to find a young girl putting her clothes into the only vacant washer. Your character is in a hurry (for whatever reason) and my character notices, offering to let you go first. You’re tempted but refuse, since you’re not that desperate. But after a few seconds, the girl comes over to you offers to wash your clothes together with hers, a bizarre request, but she shyly explains how she actually doesn’t have enough to pay, it’s only a few coins, but she refuses to receive free charity. If it was a hairy old man or something there’s no way you’d say yes, but she is kind of cute, and there’s no harm in sharing right?

~Lunch Break~
Your character stops at a small café, taking a seat and waiting for a waitress to come take your order, the café ended up being busier than your character had thought and it takes a while before a waitress comes over, you’re about to leave when a waitress finally comes over, apologizing over and over. You decide to let it slide and start making your order, only to notice the way she’s looking at you. Deciding to make a pass at her (seriously or as a joke) the girl takes the opportunity, whispering how she’ll be on luncbreak in half an hour, and that she wants you to meet her out the back of the store then.

~Homeless Girl~
Walking down the street, you notice a young girl (16~18) slumped against the wall, her head hung low with shame as she holds up a dirty piece of cardboard, words scrawled over in dark messy ink, you immediately figure she’s one of those homeless people. Deciding to ignore her you try to walk past like everyone else, only to hear a pitiful growl come from the girls stomach just as you step right infront of her. The sound catches your attention and the girl glares up at you daring you to make fun of her.

~Massage Brothel~
Your friend gives you a free massage voucher for your birthday. You pass by the parlor a few days later, and seeing as you have a bit of free time, you decide to give it a shot. The dark curtains immediately make you wary, but when you present the voucher my character arrives to lead you to one of the rooms. She seems awfully embarrassed when she asks you to take your top off her, but once she gets to work, her small soft hands feel amazing against your neck, shoulders, and back. A few minutes in to the treatment, the peaceful silence is interrupted by the sound of a woman moaning and begging for more. My character quickly apologizes, strictly stating that she doesn’t offer ‘extra’ services. As the sound of sex continues from next door, you can sense her getting aroused, her hands starting to feel you up instead of massaging you. The session ends soon after though, and she smiles politely, wishing you a good day, and that she hopes to see you again. Will your character return? And will he be treated to a bit more than a massage next time?

~More Than a Tutor~
You’re mother asks you one day if could help my character for her exams coming up. Our characters have never been that close, with her being a 16~18year old, and your character being in college (18+). But your parents seem to get along pretty well, and seeing as how she only lives a few houses down, it’s only an hour of your life, and your mother seems awfully persistent. When you get there she invites you in, acting friendly enough. She leads you to her room and asks you to have a seat, but then starts studying. According to her, she only wants you around to help her if she gets stuck. But for the next hour she doesn’t ask for help even once, and you’re effectively stuck, bored out of your mind. When the hour is finally up, you don’t intend to come back, but when she smiles happily and hugs you, thanking you and paying you fifty dollars for simply sitting there and doing nothing. She wants you to come back tomorrow, the day after, and for the next two weeks.

~Buy Me~
My character is a cute highschool girl that you see frequently on your way to work/college. You’ve stolen a few occasional glances when you thought she wasn’t looking, but one evening when you’re on your way home, the girl sneaks up on you wrapping her arms around your waist and asks you to ‘purchase’ her for a few hours. It’s pretty clear what she wants you to do, but will you? Or will you talk her out of it like a responsible adult should?

*Some Girls I’d like to play*
(Some Images may be NSFW)
Character 1
Character 2
Character 3
Character 4
Character 5
Character 6
Character 7
Character 8
Character 9

Desired Pairings
Furry Male x Human Girl
Male Were-Pet x Unsuspecting Girl
Older Brother x Younger Sister
Male Character x Bestfriends Sister
Unlucky Male x Lucky Girl
Reluctant Male x Loving(Slutty?) Girl
Male Demon x Highschool Girl
Male Master x Rebellious Slave (Fantasy)
College Student (Tutor) x Highschool Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom