Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiarra

Super-Earth
Just a few quick rules:

1: No one liners
2: Be dedicated
3: Have decent spelling and grammar

Now, on to what you really came for, I'm wanting to do a pet play roleplay. I'm thinking your character could be rich and mine owes you a lot of money and when she couldn't pay your character, they took my character as their personal little play thing.

I'm willing to listen to any other idea though ^_^. And please pm me, do not respond to this thread. If you do, I can't guarantee you'll get the spot first like pming me would have guaranteed.

RE: Puppy play (Sub f looking for Dom F) Closed

Opened once more. Again pm me if interested.

RE: Puppy play (Sub f looking for Dom M or F to play M)

Reopening this idea, though as a warning school is really picking up for me so my replies will be a bit slow but I'll try and get at least one post a day up.

RE: Puppy play (Sub f looking for Dom M or F to play M)

Chiarra said:
Just a few quick rules:

1: No one liners
2: Be dedicated
3: Have decent spelling and grammar

Now, on to what you really came for, I'm wanting to do a pet play roleplay. I'm thinking your character could be rich and mine owes you a lot of money and when she couldn't pay your character, they took my character as their personal little play thing.

I'm willing to listen to any other idea though ^_^. And please pm me, do not respond to this thread. If you do, I can't guarantee you'll get the spot first like pming me would have guaranteed.

I would love to help with this idea. I am VERY sexually oriented and aroused by the idea of dominating a girl and using her as a play thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom