Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All sorts of goodies in here (Edited 11-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassidy(:

Moon
Hi everyone this is my request thread. The more I think up plots the more I'll add them. I'm still looking for 10-15 more role plays. I enjoy have quiet a bit of role plays at one timeXD

The only thing I ask is that you are literate, use correct grammar, and don't god-mod. I like a lot of details, about 50% plot 50% smut. I also prefer role-plays through PMs. I prefer to take the time to plan out a role play with details. I prefer longer more detailed role plays that just short quick ones.

I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT DO INCEST. I'm sorry but this is a touchy subject for me. Please don't ask.

I prefer darker role-plays, but I'm up for anything.

Purple pairing or plots mean I want it badly and I shall love you if you will play it with me<3

Pairings(I prefer to play the left side)

Realistic
Slave/Master
Homeless girl/Rescuer
Drug Addict/Rescuer
Drug Addict/Drug Addict
Theif/Prince
Slave/Slave
Prisoner/Guard
Dancer/Director
Non-Royalty/Royalty
Something with a circus?
Slave/Prince
Police Chiefs' Daughter/Gang Leader
Girl in Rehab/Doctor or Therapist
Runaway/Gang Member or Leader
Runaway/Police Officer
Patient/Doctor(Regular hospital or mental hospital)​

Fantasy
Angel/Demon
Human/Vampire
Mythical Being/Mythical Being
Mythical Being/Human
Mermaid/Vampire
Vampire/Werewolf
Human/Demon
Enslaved Assistant/Warlock
Hunter/Vampire​

Genres I like
Fantasy
Romance
Action
Horror

Settings I like
Modern
Midevil
Historical
Post-Modern

Just because something isn't here doesn't mean I don't like it. You want to try something out just PM me and I'll respond.

Plots
+A government agency is rounding up all of the shape-shifters of the world to conduct experiments on and slowly kill. One such shape shifter is near death when a new guard is sympathetic he helps her escape and they fall in love? Hopefully? This one would be a long term with more plot than smut.
+Breeding farm? **CLOSED FOR NOW**
+I'm really wanting something with a light/dark theme to it. It doesn't have to be angel/demon just with the light/dark theme. I already have a plot for this so if you would PM and RP this with me I would love you forever<3
+Arranged marriage. Perhaps an important male is given a woman’s hand in marriage as a gift to forge a political alliance. Angry at being forced into marriage, he takes it out on the girl, informing her she will never be more than a slave in his home.
+Hunters of the Supernatural and the Creatures That Go Bump In The Night. What happens when you realize that the people on the other side aren’t as evil as you were always told they were? That a friend or neighbor has been passing for mortal, but has been something more than mortal all along - or that the new kid in class just may have a stake, silver bullet, or chunk of cold iron with your name on it?
+I want something set in medieval times, dark ages, that sort of thing. Not sure what yet, but something in that time frame
+A girl is abducted by Ortheos, the Prince of Summer, a faerie prince of immense power, the mightiest of the fey realms. Impossibly handsome, eternally youthful, and more than a little cruel. Though not intentionally so. He simply regards humans with as little care for their personal feelings as we might a plants. They're there for his amusement. And he's decided to induct this one into a brand new world, serving as his pet
+Your character is a cruel male vampire who, when he was still a human, was a victim of Sarah, a succubus hundreds of years ago. So, now in modern times and having become a vampire, your character sees Sarah at a brothel, remembers her, and is still furious and angry. He procures a seal that makes her unable to use her succubus powers and traps her in an area of his choosing so she can't get away, and then purchases her from the brothel owner. With that, he begins to take his revenge on her by forcing her to be his slave.
As I said I will add more as I think of them. If you have an idea or a pairing feel free to PM me. My brain is fried right now, but I'm trying to add more. Thank you.

RE: All sorts of goodies in here (EditedXD)

Bumping and if there's anything you want to run by me just let me know<3 Still looking for RPs

RE: All sorts of goodies in here (EditedXD)

Still looking. If there's something in here that you don't see but want to try let me know and possibly we can try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom