Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Next Door Neighbor (FemxCnt)

CntDestyr

Super-Earth
After a long day of work at the local used game store, there was nothing that Thomas Howling wanted to do than to sit down and play a few rounds with his clan on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. He had gotten pretty damn good at the game, good enough to be noticed by a fairly popular clan, and enough to make their starting line-up for tournament play. They normally got online, played one of the many objective based games, and had a great time. Today, however, was very different.

After a few games, the loud noises coming from outside were starting to get to Thomas. He couldn't hear his squad leader, but he could barely even concentrate. After dying a few times where Thomas knew he shouldn't, he apologized to the rest of his clan mates and logged off, poking his head out the window to see just what the hell was going on. The sight that he was met with was one that he wasn't expecting. A beautiful woman, was standing outside, with a car full of stuff. So this was his new neighbor that was moving in. He decided to watch her for a few moments, see if some guy showed up to help her, but no one did. With that, Thomas quickly threw on an old ratty t-shirt and made his way outside.

The man wasn't a bad looking guy by any means, although his priorities probably weren't in the right place. His parents had wanted him to go out and meet a nice doctor girl, get married, and fill a large house with a bunch of grand kids that they could come and see. In reality, Thomas wanted nothing more than to play video games. He was getting pretty damn good at Call of Duty and even had made some money off of it. There was always one clan out there that their clan couldn't best however, and it was quite frustrating at times.

Jogging down the stairs, Thomas put his hand lightly on the girl's arm to get her attention. "Hey! My name's Thomas, your neighbor in 222. Do you need help moving anything in?" He asked her with a smile on his face. He glanced at her stuff and noticed her game console, but decided to think nothing of it. At first his mind jumped, that that console was in fact her boyfriend's console, but he was getting ahead of himself. He didn't want to date her, though it might have been nice, he just wanted to be a good neighbor and maybe make a new friend.

The young and beautiful girl was Emilee. She was moving from her hometown after graduating college with a video game design degree as well as an acting degree, but it was mostly towards voice acting. Since she just graduated she was eagerly trying to get her dream job: working for a video game company. She heard there was one in this city, and it turned out to be Bioware, her favorite gaming company so far. It use to be Capcom, but after all the past years of disappointing game releases she removed it from her list.

For just a 23 year old girl, she was quite attractive. Long, striaght, raven black hair with sapphire blue eyes that sparkled like gems. Her nearly snow white skin made it obvious she wasn't outside very often. She had a body most women would kill for: thin with hourglass curves, large breasts, and a round rear. She wore a black jacket with a red and white thick stripe on the right arm and a logo saying N7 on the right side of her chest. Other then that she wore pretty normal clothing: dark blue jeans that were a little ripped up, obviously worn out, with black converse.

Her parents weren't proud of her, since she wasn't becoming "something better" like a doctor or lawyer, but she didn't care. She was going to do what she wanted to do in her life and that's creating and voice acting in video games. She had a pretty large collection of games of all genres and consoles and she was damn proud of it. All hr games took at least two large shelves to fit all of them. Currently she was single, she recently broke up with her boyfriend, mostly because he grew tired of her beating him at video games all the time. That was the main reason, if not, the only reason she couldn't keep a boyfriend.

While she took in the fact that her dreams were coming true, she also thought about her clan on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. She had a bunch of clan battles today so she would need to unpack quickly if she wanted to beat them all on time. She smiled remembering that her clan was fighting against their rival clan soon and she couldn't wait to kick their asses again. Suddenly she felt someone grab her arm, making her jump a little, but quickly realizing it was a friendly, not so bad looking, guy asking if she needed help.

She shook away her startled self and smiled at Thomas. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Emilee. So you're m neighbor? Well it's great to see you're friendly. Actually yeah, I'm in a little bit of a hurry so I could use some help if you don't mind." She smiled. Although she was a gamer, she was a pretty friendly and polite girl, but in the gamer world, it's a whole different story.

The man nodded warmly. So she was in fact the girl that would be moving into the apartment next to him. Wasn't that great, it definitely added the possibility of more exposure to the girl at least. Perhaps she wasn't his type, but perhaps she was. It was too early to tell at this point. When she said that she needed help, Thomas jumped right in, grabbing box after box and hauling them up the single flight of stairs and into her apartment. The apartment was just like his, seeing how it was across the hall, the only difference was that everything was reversed. When he set the last box down, he eyed the copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the exact same system that he played it for. What a coincidence.

"Is that your boyfriend's game? Is he any good?"

The new neighbor asked her, just assuming that it was her boyfriend's game. What were the odds that she would like to play a game like that. It was stereotypical sure, but Thomas didn't really come into contact with that many women. In truth, Thomas should have known that she was probably the gamer, the Mass Effect jacket foretold the whole story, but that could have been her boyfriends, or she could have gotten it at some convention; there were many explanations for the jacket. Aside from that, Thomas didn't dabble much in RPG's, he just waited for the next shooter to come out, the next MOBA, hell, the next MMO.

Checking his watch, he realized that he had a clan battle in a few minutes. It was for placement in the next tournament, and he wanted to make sure he was there to ensure that his team got a good seed. With that, he bid her a warm goodbye before disappearing back into his apartment, gathering some snacks, and throwing on his headseat. Even though he thought he was late, the rest of his clan informed him that the other clan was waiting for one more as well. It was quite odd, normally people took the clan battles pretty damn seriously, and made it on time, but it also made him feel better about not being the only person late to the party.

Thomas was a ripe 24 years of age. He had graduated with a degree that he couldn't do anything with, basic history, and now it seemed that he was doomed to live the life of a pro gamer. He was a little more humble than that, and he hoped to hell that he could even make it as far as playing at GameScom, MLG, or even Dreamhack, but he knew that he had a lot of work to do. It would start here, this was a must win match for them. .

Emilee was happy to see her new neighbor was so kind to her. She was actually afraid her neighbor would be a angry or just straight up rude to her when she hasn't even done anything...yet. Thomas seemed nice, but she didn't really see if as her type. As most people could imagine, she was more into gamer guys, after all she was a gamer herself. And not one of those "Tee hee, I play Candy Crush and Angry Birds, so I'm a gamer girl" type of girl. Hell no, in fact she hated girls like that with a passion and would kick their ass at a real game, not some iPhone app.

She sat down the box she was carrying, her apartment had all her furniture in it, but it was still far from complete. Shelves, for her games, were standing against the wall and nearby her entertainment center, where she had a flat screen on top of it. Immediately she pulled out Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and started setting up her console. While doing so she heard Thomas' question and smiled. "No, actually. I'm single, this is my game and I don't want to brag, but I am pretty good."

Although Thomas' had to go, she was happy because now she could focus on getting everything ready. Soon enough her console was set and ready to go. She popped in the game, plugged in her headset, grabbed her console and took her sit in the "ready and focused" position getting to her clan. She wasn't just part of the clan, she was the LEADER. "Sorry I took so long. Well let's go kick their asses again." She taunted and took her clan to join their rival's game in private match.

When the final person joined the private match, the match began. This time, however, his team was doing better than they had been earlier. He was all over the place, their team was communicating quite well, and whenever he looked up he seemed to have the lead. Still, Anything could happen in such a competitive game. At the end, his gamertag was at the top of the leaderboard and his gamertag was El Barto. Thomas had been a long time Simpson fan, and he had made sure to get the gamertag before nearly anyone else could, which was a hard thing to do by itself. Feeling glee that their team finally won over the rivals that they had struggled with earlier today, Thomas took his headset off and freshened up a bit before heading back over to the apartment across the way.

Seeing her Call of Duty game case, her words were ringing in his ear. How good could she possibly be? He had seen streamers on the internet that were also girls and most of them were pretty frustrating to watch. He was unsure if she was as good as they were, but she was certainly more attractive than most of those streamers were anyhow. Raising his hand, he knocked loudly on her door, mainly to see her again, but also to stake his claim for the rest of the complex and see if she needed any help putting together any of her shelves of anything like that. Even when he was playing, he didn't talk that much shit to the opposing team, he just did what he had to do and took care of business.

"I was wondering if I could help you, no." Thomas thought about what to say in the short time it took her to get from the front room to the door. He was trying to be smooth, which wasn't one of his strong suits but he was certainly working on it. Finally, the door sprang open and he smiled. "Hey Emilee! I was wondering if you needed any help doing any lifting or putting together any of your furniture. Hell, maybe you could even show me how well you play the game." He said with a smile, speaking of the box that he had seen earlier.

Emilee almost couldn't believe that her clan was actually behind their rivals, but she didn't go down without a fight. It was like God was against them winning today, because a lot of her team members had either had other things to do while they played or decided to go against what she tried to plan. For once they lost, but not by much. She was the second highest on the leader board, right under El Barto. She rolled her eyes despite he couldn't see it, but it was a new sight to see her name, LoneWolf223, not in the top spot. She didn't talk shit or anything, after all it was their rival's first win against them. Who says they'll win again?

She was getting ready to play a couple of rounds online with her friends, but hearing the knocking on her door she told them she would be right back. She didn't bother taking off her headset, but she smiled when she opened the door to see him. "Oh hey you. Uh..." She looked inside her apartment and saw she really only needed to set up one more shelf since most of her apartment is picked up anyway. "Well I don't have much, but you can come in and just hang out for awhile." She could hear one of the guys laughing in her headset saying "Ooo looks like someone has a new boyfriend." Apparently they could still hear her. "Shut up he's not my boyfriend he's just my neighbor." She said into the mic. Then she smiled at him opening the door "Sorry that was one of my stupid friends."

She let him inside with her Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 still on and her clan and her username was highlighted and clearly seen. She didn't expect him to know who she was so it didn't bother her. "Do you want anything to drink or something?" She asked unzipping her jacket and taking it off. She wore a Call of Duty shirt that simply said "Nuketown" on it for Black Ops 2. The shirt, being a girl's shirt, did make her curves and breast more noticeable, but she didn't expect him to care or anything. "So...Thomas, what do you like to do for fun?" She asked curiously

It was certainly a good day for Thomas. He finally started to play like he had been when he had joined the clan, and after a few more games like that, the murmurings of kicking him out should cease at least a little bit. He figured that on his team, he was the player with the most potential to do well or the biggest upside, but he was also largely inconsistent, the most downside as well. That was the one thing that he needed to work on, playing more consistent. When he was in the zone, it seemed like he was unstoppable, however, when he was playing like crap (which was most of the time) he was garbage. There was no way he should be on the team with the way he was playing, but he supposed it was high risk, high reward.

It was odd hearing her conversation with the people on her headset, and he glanced in to notice that his gamertag was on the screen, but it wasn't highlighted. It was like some kind of a weird parallel universe. There was no way that she was Lonewolf223. The same Lonewolf223 that had been dominating them the entire day? Sure, he had played some good games, an okay game or two, and his last game was his peak, but she had been en point the entire day. Shaking his head, he made his way inside and plopped down on the coach.

The man was faced with a weird decision now. He could either tell her that he was the player "El Barto" and she would probably laugh in his face, or he could just change the subject. Still, he was confident enough in his ability on a good day that he could maybe split coming out ahead on her. It took nearly every fiber in his being not to stare at her curves and breasts when she pulled off that jacket of hers, and cleared his throat trying to regain his composure. He could hear some chatter over her headset before he glanced at the screen and met her eyes once again.

"You know, I dabble in games. I play all kinds of games: sports games, MMO's, shooters." He said with another smile. He couldn't help her build any shelves and he couldn't beat her consistently at video games, there had to be something they could do. Looking over at her games, he spaced for one moment before getting an idea. "You know, it's your first night here, you wanna do some drinking or something? I've got a fifth of Jack in my apartment, I mean, you are welcome to have some." He said to her with another sheepish smile. Maybe after a few rounds of drinks he could tell her his gamertag, he just had to mentally prepare himself for the gloating he ws sure to receive.

Emilee did find it strange that Thomas was so quiet once he was inside of her apartment. Sure it might've been weird being in your Neighbor's apartment, but still she wanted to be friendly. Besides she was really starting to like Thomas. She tried to avoid listening to her clan mates chattering, most of them, teasing and mocking her so she'll get back to the game. Eventually she just took her headset off all together.

Normally Emilee was great. She was a leader for a reason and made sure everyone knew why, but she just guessed it wasn't her lucky day. Then again she gave herself some credit, after all she did just move in only about an hour ago. So it could've been because she was tired or because of all that was happening to her the past few days. Either way she was stressed and needed to relax, especially after a game like that where the worse became the best.

Hearing him explain, that he was a gamer too, she smiled brightly "Wow really? That's awesome! I love all kinds of games if not all of them. Each genre has something enjoyable to me. Hey maybe we could hang out more, you know, play a few games together." She suggested. The offer of Jack was tempting. It has been awhile since she drank and it sounded like a great time to get to know Thomas a little better. "That actually sounds great." She smiled at him sweetly. "Well then I guess we can take this to you're apartment?" She checked then told her friends she'll be back later then turning off her game and TV.

The man disappeared for a moment before coming back with two shot glasses and his fifth. One of the shot glasses had the symbol for the faction Cordis Die, a red C with a red triangle in the middle of it on a black shot glass, and the other the seal of the C.I.A logo from the game. They were his only two shot glasses that were clean and he didn't want to wash the others out. Barging back into her apartment, he set the drink and the shot glasses down. "Well, pick which one you want." He said with a laugh. It wasn't as though he wanted to show her his Black Ops 2 memorabilia, it was more of the fact that he didn't have any other clean shot glasses. Still, pouring shots in both of the shot glasses, he clanked them together and drained it. There was no need for chaser, the shot was as smooth as eggs.

A few drinks in, Thomas could already feel himself getting a little sloppy. He wasn't quite to the point where he was slurrying his speech, had blurry vision, and he wasn't quite that confident yet. Even more drinks still, and he was starting to get a little more noticeably drunk. They had had a few conversations, but now he was confident in talking to her about the game the both had an interest in playing. "You know, I'm El Barto." He said out of the blue. They were having a conversation about something that wasn't even related to Call of Duty, but he brought it in. "From the game. The one that you were playing." He said, feeling the need to over explain himself.

While he was drinking something came over him. He was just going to tell her who she was, but now his brain wanted to talk trash to her entire clan. "I hope we play you again, we are going to wipe the floor with you guys." He said, pouring another round of shots for the two of them. Throwing that one back, Thomas started to get really touchy. He put his hand on her bare arm, then moved it to her leg, and squeezed gently. There was a large smile on his face, hopefully she knew that he was joking, and quite frankly he wasn't really sure that they would even be able to beat them again, but drunk Thomas was a dumb ass. All he really needed to do was ease into the conversation, maybe ask about how he could get better and more consistent. His fucking big mouth. . .

Emilee watched as Thomas just got up and left her apartment. She didn't move, but she did wonder why he left without a word. Did she say something he didn't like? Her worries were quickly subsided when she saw him come back with a fifth filled bottle of Jack with two shot glasses that she quickly reconized as the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 C.I.A symbol on them. It brought a smile to her face to see it and of course she didn't care if they were Black Ops 2 or not, it actually made her happy to see he was somewhat a dedicated to gaming.

After a few drinks, Emilee did feel a buzz, but was still very sober. It took her a little bit to get her drunk, but probably after a couple of more her words my start slurring. She noticed he was a little more drunk then she was, but she wasn't too far behind. After a few more, she was getting to the point that she was starting to get drunk, just not very much. Without warning, Thomas told her his little secret and she was honestly taken back by it. Their conversation wasn't even Call of Duty related and here he was telling her he was the guy who kicked her ass for the first time not too long ago.

Emilee smiled as he poured them another drink, "Really? Wow, so you were the guy whose ass I've been kicking for months. Nice gamw earlier by the way." She smiled and took a drink of her shot, but giggled softly shortly after. "Oh really? Do you think you can beat me twice in a row?" She teased playfully trying to be friendly despite his words were fighting words for her. Looked as he touched her bare arm and squeezed her leg. When he squeezed her leg she immediately thought he was flirting with her, but she didn't accuse him of it, she just smiled at him.

The man smiled when it seemed like he had struck a nerve, but of course that was just the alcohol misinterpreting things as it normally did. The bottle of Jack was almost all the way gone there, and while Thomas mourned for the thirty dollars that died so that he could use the bottle to talk to her, and to give him this added confidence that sober Thomas never had. Needless to say, it wasn't as though Thomas was exactly used to winning, no, as a matter of fact his team had gone something like 1-5, 1-6, hell maybe even 1-8 against hers, and most of those were outright crushings. He had only had one good game in that entire span, and that game was the one where they managed to win.

It was both good and bad that the bottle was gone for him. It was lucky because he wouldn't have to drink anymore, however, it was bad because he had killed an half of an entire fifth, maybe more, and now his insecurities and new found confidence was going to get him and his clan into trouble. When she asked if he could beat her twice in a row, the man smiled and nodded. "I think so, I mean we were just hitting our stride at that last game. I actually did something to contribute." He said adding the last part with nervous laughter. Thomas was clearly in an odd place, and he was doing worlds to impress her he was sure. Now she probably though that he couldn't hold his alcohol very well, he was a shitty player, and most of all, he was a dumbass. All of those things were great for trying to get a girlfriend.

Still, his hand stayed rested on the woman's leg. "I mean, why don't we make things interesting." He said with a slight smile. "I mean, I don't know how but let's put something on the next game we play." He stopped for a second, trying to think of what it was, but he knew his clan would likely back him up, even if they were thinking about kicking him out of the clan. With drinking as much as he had, Emilee was that much more beautiful, and he wanted to do his best to show how confident he was as a man, although deep down he feared that he had actually done the complete opposite and made himself look more silly than anything.

Emilee was used to just crushing Thomas, so the last game when he actually won was quite a surprise for her. She wasn't expecting him to win and even was surprised he killed her a few times, but luckily she wasn't the final kill. She was a bit surprised when she saw the bottle was empty, they seemed to only start it a few minutes ago...or was it an hour? Drunken Emilee didn't remember nor did she care. She had stopped drinking before but couldn't remember why she did. She wasn't aggressive, or happy, or sad...damn she forgot what bad habit she had whenever she was drunk, but for now she focused on Thomas.

At this point Emilee was a bit drunk, but it would take her awhile, before drunk Emilee tried to pull any stunts. She did wonder why Thomas drank so much. Maybe he was nervous, but why? She wasn't going to hurt him, in fact she wanted to be his friend and so far that seemed to be going well for her. She giggled again at his comment seeing he wasn't entirely confindent. It was kinda cute, he was kinda cute. He was a gamer and was, in her eyes, adorable and sweet. She couldn't help, but wonder if he had a girlfriend, she would be surprised if he didn't. "Oh come on, you contribute all the time....helping me win." She joked playfully. She seemed pretty calm and loose around him, despite the negatives he had, she found him as someone she would date, but of course they were just friends for now.

When he's hand failed to move from her leg she tired her best to ignore it, but she was use to it being a sign that a guy wanted something...personal from her. Her interest was sparked when she heard he wanted to make thing more interesting between their matches. "That sounds like a good idea to me. That could actually be fun. Did you have something in mind for the next match we play?" She asked putting her hand near his leg like she wanted to grab it, but kept herself from doing it.

The man smiled warmly, finally removing his hand from her leg. It was nice, she could dish back the trash talk, as well as back it up. In addition, she didn't seem to notice all of his short fallings. He watched as her hand was flat on the couch and next to his leg no less. When she asked for ideas, the man thought for just a second.

"Hm, I don't know. We could put money on it, though I don't really have much to spare." He concluded with a laugh. Before thinking hard once again. "Maybe we could put say, if you lose the match, you have to go to the other person's apartment and do whatever they want you to do." He said with a sheepish smile. It was something that was normal for high schools to suggest, but it was one of the only things he could think of. "Whatever they want." He said again, adding a little wink at the end.

In truth, the reason why he did drink so much was because he was nervous around her. It was sort of a double edged sword. He drank so much so that he wouldn't be nervous around her, but he got a little sloppy with his speech and with his actions. He had actually forgotten that his hand was on her leg, and it was probably awkward. It wasn't cute when one's hand was on their leg for more than a few seconds. Still, it seemed to be going fairly well. . .

Emilee couldn't keep herself for smiling at his suggestion. "I like the sound of that actually. It sounds like fun, and since we fight each other so much I can imagine we're going to have a lot of fun." She gave a wink and started to get touchy herself. Her hand moved to his leg like he did to her and squeezed his leg with a soft giggle. "I especially love the idea we have to do anything the other person wants. I can imagine us doing a lot together." She winked playfully.

Slowly she started to remember how touchy she gets once the alcohol settles in her system. She didn't remember it, but she did have a bad habit of waking up with one or two guys in her bed. Though it wasn't very often, it still happened. That's actually how she met some of her boyfriends, but as it could be seen, she couldn't really hold onto one. The way his hand didn't move from her leg only edged her on a little bit. "You sure do like the way my leg feels huh?" She teased. "So, quick question. Since you won, this round how about I do whatever you want? You don't have to accept it of course, but I'm eager to see what you want from me." She explained giggled and winked

Thomas couldn't help but smile when she said she liked his idea, and even further, the smile widened even further when she started to flirt with him a little bit more, putting her hand on his leg. Then she asked what she wanted him to do, and the man was a bit on edge. He knew that he had to start things off with a bang, fully declare his intentions, and maybe open things up for the future. Besides that, he wasn't exactly sure how many times his team would win.

There were so many options that he could choose. He didn't want to just have her kiss him, that was lame, and if he chose right, that would probably happen anyway. No, he wanted something more. Asking for a handjob would have been fairly lame, and he didn't want to kiss her if she gave him a blowjob (it was a weird thing of his) but her did turn to her and smile.

"I want you to strip for me and give me a lap dance." He said as confidently as he could. "And! I want to have the ability to touch you unlike in most strip clubs." It was sort of lame, but he figured it may lead to more in the future, maybe even tonight. Hell, he wondered what she had in store for him. It was sort of odd, knowing that so much power could be in someone's hands for something as little as a video game, but he would take his reward, and he would enjoy it.

Emilee smirked at his idea and she was more then willing to do it. She leaned in closer to him and whispered in his ear "I think I can do that for you." She chuckled softly. Drunken Emilee has been known to do some crazy things and honestly sober Emilee was okay with it. Besides this could be a great way to start off their little betting war they'll keep having, because let's face facts, it wasn't like they were gonna ask to do each other's chores...well, maybe he would, but of course have a sexual twist to it. She swore if he asked her to wash his car, she would take advantage of that moment, they might end up making more of a mess anyway.

She moved his hand from her leg and moved away to get up from the couch. Without another word, she faced towards him and moved her hands under her shirt to pull it up as her hands moved up her flat stomach. She looked straight at him as her hands moved up over her breast, her shirt pulled up with them. Her white lacy bra seemed like it was too small for her since her breast looked like they were ready to pop out of the laced bra. Eventually her shirt came off and was tossed aside away from them. She started to slowly sway her hips like she was slow dancing by herself as she went for the button of her jeans. Using one hand she undid her button and unzipped her pants slowly, the black lace of her panties showing. She grabbed the edges of her pants and slowly slide them down her body until they reached to her ankles. She stepped out of her jeans and kicked them aside along with her shirt.

She walked closer to him and put on leg on the couch, having it opened enough to see her inner thigh so close to her sex that was barely covered by the thin laced fabric of her panties. "I hope you like what you see." She teased him, staring at him hotly. Soon she moved so she sat on his lap facing towards him and started moving her hips in a way that her sex brushed against his crotch while her breast were practically in his face.

The man's face stayed fairly solemn for the most part, but his cock was straining against his jeans almost to the point where it actually hurt. The short process of her removing her jeans and her shirt seemed to almost take an eternity, as the man watched with great interest. To think, just a few hours before he was helping her move in and beating her for the first time at Call of Duty. When she made her way over to him, the man's mouth was starting to water, and he was breathing through his mouth, which was typical. He was acting like this was the first time he had seen a woman strip down to her knickers, which it kind of was in some aspects.

Still, when she made her way over to the couch, and started to rub against him, his cock started to twitch just a bit. He had a large cock by most people's standards, but he just normally didn't get to show it to many people. Smiling, he leaned into her, his greedy hands digging into her ass as he pulled her towards him. He was still a bit taller than she was, so he was able to smile and start kissing on her neck, giving a little bit of a nip and a suck every now and then just to show his appreciation for her. It was certainly doing to job. He wondered if she could feel his length underneath the jeans, or if he was just going to have to surprise her.

Letting go of her ass, and reaching into his wallet, he grabbed a few single dollar bills and placed it in her panties, as both a joke and a tip for the great job that she was doing. He figured that they were going to play more than a few more games, and it would be beneficial for him and his team at least. The only way to get better is to play against a team that is better than yours, which hers clearly seemed to be. Besides, if she took this so well, he could only imagine what else he could do to her, and what she wanted when she would win. That being said, that wasn't what he was focused on at the moment. Looking back up at her, after kissing her neck, he locked their lips for probably the first time out of many. His breath would taste heavily of Jack, but then again, so would hers. His tongue, pushing past her lips and into her mouth.

Seeing Thomas' reaction with his open mouth only edged her on to see how far she could get him to go. As Emilee rubbed herself against him, she smiled softly feeling his bulge pressing up against his pants. She couldn't feel how large it was exactly, but she could tell it was bigger then the men she's been with. When she felt his lips on her neck, she made a soft, audible breath. Her neck was sensitive and his mouth sucking and nipping at it was enough to make her feel wet. She loved how he grabbed her ass, hungrily and greedy. Her breaths started to become increasingly audible, he could probably hear her breaths since his ear was so close to her from him nipping her sensitive neck.

She looked at him as he let go of her ass and giggled as she watched him stick some one dollar bills in her panties. She couldn't wait to see how much fun together with this little game they'll be playing with their matches. She wondered what things he would want her to do. She could only imagine what she would want him to do to her. She looked at his eyes as he moved from her neck to lock lips with her. She closed her eyes and kissed him back, but once she felt his tongue pass her lips she closed her lips to stop his tonuge a good length inside of her mouth. She started to suck on his tongue, moaning very softly, rubbing her tongue against his playfully. Soon she let go of his tongue and kissed him deeply, rubbing her tongue against his while her hands rubbed up and down his shirt covered chest.

The man smiled. He was going to play hard to get. He couldn't give it all away on the first day of meeting her with the first punishment. Still, she was a great kisser, and when she started to suck on his tongue, his cock twitched slightly. After a little bit though, he pulled his tongue out of her mouth, pecking his lips to hers very slightly before he helped her get off of him. Standing up, he noticed a bit of a wet spot on his pants but aside from that there was nothing out of the ordinary. Looking down at her, he smirked. "Ah ah ah, save some for the game my dear." He said as he thought about walking out. He decided that he wanted one more taste, so he made his way over to her and kissed her passionately. "See you at my place tomorrow." He teased as he walked out the door and across the way.

The next day, he still remembered his bet and what they had done. He had seen her naked and shoved his tongue down her throat and that was only the first day. He probably could have gone a little further if he really wanted, but decided not to. He did want to save something for the game. Things were probably going to get really kinky and really weird really fast, but he was ready. He wondered if she told her clan mates about their bet, but he certainly wouldn't tell his. Again, they all waited in the lobby for one last player, talking about the map and talking about what they were going to do to try and win.

That was when her username logged on and the game began. .

Emilee wasn't expecting him to stop what they were doing, at least part of her didn't, somehow she knew he was going to be a tease and stop them right when things were getting hot. When he pulled his tongue from her mouth, she looked at him and once she felt him simply peck her lips, she sighed knowing what he was doing. Well played Thomas, get a girl wet and a bit horny, but don't give her the pleasure, but she couldn't talk, she's done the same with men. Once she was off of him she blushed a little seeing she had left a wet spot on his pants, but he didn't seem to care. "You're such a tease. Isn't that suppose to be my job?" She playfully joked. She kissed him back, deeply and passionately then added right before he left "I can't wait until I get to play with you again." She teased.

The next day, Emilee couldn't keep Thomas off her mind and just to think he was right next door to her. She wouldn't dare tell her clan mates about what was happening between their leader and their rival clan's team member, bad for image after all, but she couldn't wait to see what he wanted her to do if he won. Of course she wouldn't let him win so easily, after all she had a few things in mind too. Once again, she was the last to join the game, but once she did the game started.

Today, her clan worked together a lot better, just as effectively as normal. They were practically unstoppable, their tatics were deadly and effective. Emilee only died a few times, none were from Thomas. She had at least 30 kills, most of them she could thank Thomas for. With the satisfaction of winning once again, she muted the others so they couldn't hear her talking to him. "What's the matter Thomas? Couldn't get what happened yesterday off your mind?" She teased him

The day's game wasn't quite what he was expecting. Part of it was him thinking about her, but the other part of it was that her team was too damn good. Statistically, he was the best member on his team, only dying once (unsure if it was to her or not) and getting most, if not all of the team's kills. Still, there were three to four members, including her, on the opposing team that did better than he did. When he got her message after the game, he exited out of the lobby so that he could talk to her in peace without the rest of his clan getting hide or hair or what was going on between them. After all, they had made the bet, and his team was the loser - by a lot.

"I suppose you could say that. What now?"

He asked her with a bit of discouragement in his voice. He would have liked to with the first one, but apparently it wasn't in the cards. Now, he had to take what was coming to him, no matter how vanilla or depraved whatever it was she came up with. He supposed that he should be excited, even if it meant that his team had lost. He was still going to get something more fun than that last game out of it. It was ideal that he won that last game against her, but he didn't. Their team wasn't even close. He was silent as he waited for the orders to come across the chat and come across from across the hallway.

"Any chance you are going to start things off slow?" The man asked her with a slight bit of inflection in his voice.

Once they were alone in a lobby together, she smiled at his question. All the possiblies that she could choose, but how did she want to play her cards? Did she want a striaght up fucking or did she want something small to start with and right when he wanted more she would end it? Such devilish ideas filled her to the brim with excitement. An idea popped into her mind, she was going to use her win to her advantage.

"Oh come on. Don't sound so down about it. We'll have some fun trust me." She said sweetly "I'll just have to make good use of your tongue tonight."

Once he was at her door she smiled and opened it. His question made her giggle softly and she opened the door to let him in. "Sure we can take it slow. After all we have all night." She teased. Once he was inside she walked up behind him to wrap her arms around his neck from behind him. She smiled and asked whispering in his ear "How slow did you want to go. Maybe a little make out session, some touching, then we'll have a little fun?"

The man wasn't upset about having to go over to her place, he knew it would be fun, he was upset that his team lost despite his best efforts. Thomas let her taunt him and revel in the victory before he set his mic down, sending a message to a team member that he was leaving for a bit and expecting that he would relay the message to the rest of the clan. With that, he changed into a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt. He figured he might need it if he was going to be there for awhile, and it was also for easier access. With that, he left his apartment, locking the door before moving a few steps and knocking on her door. The door opened quicker than he thought it would, but he made his way in, ready for the long, fun, exhausting night ahead of him. If only his clan mates knew what he was doing.

When he felt her arms around his neck, the man smiled. Just the feeling of her breasts pressed against his back was a good feeling, and he was more than ready to do whatever it was that she wanted. He didn't have any condoms, so he hoped that she was on some kind of birth control, but he didn't really let that cloud his judgement. There they were, standing at the door. When she asked her question, he turned to her and smiled. "That's all up to you, after all you were the winner. Who am I to decide for you, I lost?" He said before he turned so that he could meet her eyes.

It was the truth, Thomas was ready for anything. His stamina was already, and his tool was fairly large. If she wanted him to hold her down and fuck her, that's what he'd do. To think, he had met her all of a day ago, and they were already locked in some kind of a sick sexual game based around a video game. He was licking his chops at the opportunity of beating he and calling the shots, but for now, it was all her.

Emilee smiled and giggled softly at his response to her question she mostly used to tease him. She had to admit, she loved this little game more then she thought she would. It had the fun and excitement of not knowing what the winner wanted the loser to do and regardless, he had to do it. Luckily she was on birth control, because of her fear of getting pregnant while she was still young and trying to achieve her career dream. "Hmm that's true and there's so much to do and we have all night to do it." She whispered in his ear and gave his earlobe a softly nibble before kissing his neck softly and eventually leading to her kissing his lips passionately

Her hand moved from his neck and started to rub up and down his chest for a moment. She broke the kiss to whisper, "We should take this to my room." She moved from behind him and grabbed his hand. She held it firmly, smiling at him as she led him inside and closed the door behind them. She had a fairly large bed inside, defiantly made for two people at most. Emilee smiled and moved to stand in front of him. She grabbed his hands and put them on her hips, leading them up and down to feel her hourglass curves. Eventually she led his hands up to her large young breast pressing his hands firmly against them with a lustful look in her eye

The man smiled, and when she nibbled his earlobe, it sent shivers down his spine. Part of him wanted to just lose the next game, and come over here and be at her mercy again, though part of him definitely wanted to win, so he could hold her down and fuck her good. Not to mention give himself a definite advantage for the future games that they played. After he took his lips with hers, she led him to her room. Smiling, the man was willing to follow her the whole way, and when she put his hands on her hips, the man was more than happy to let her. She guided his hands over her body, and the man tried as best as he could not to just throw her onto the bed. Her team had won, and he had to respect that.

Essentially, he figured that he was a living sex toy for her to use. One that actually responded when she played with it. If she told him to take charge, he would. After a few moments, the man decided against whatever it was that he was thinking was going to happen. Wrapping his arms around her, he threw her onto the bed, quickly following ontop of her. Then he toned it back, gently brushing his lips against hers, and making sure that she lead him and he followed. Maybe she didn't like being thrown on the bed like that, but secretly, he kind of hoped that there was some kind of a punishment awaiting him.

Back
Top Bottom