Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Goddess of Destruction (AlphaZero and Serenity_Rose)

AlphaZero

Dracula's not an Avenger? That lying fuck!
Heavy footfalls echoed through the cavernous chamber as the figure clad in black plate crossed the floor towards the massive brazer in the center of the chamber.

His armor was cracked and dented, the massive sword held limply in one hand covered in the blood of those who had guarded this tomb. His other hand held a torch that gave a dim light to the area around him. With a casual movement he tossed it into the brazer which caught instantly on whatever fuel was inside, illuminating the chamber instantly.

At the far end of chamber a raised platform sat with a heavy stone coffin sitting behind a massive, decorative throne.

Garret could hear the voice in the back of his head, her voice, she would give him endless battle if only he opened the coffin.

The sword slipped from his fingers along with his damaged gauntlets as he scarred and calloused hands gripped the edge of the heavy coffin lid and with a single, powerful movement shoved it aside with an earsplitting crash that echoed through the chamber.

In an instant, she was awake. For the first time in 2,000 years she was able to open her eyes and and move her body.

She inhaled deeply of the stale, dusty air and sat up with a sneeze. She shook her head and wiped her face, unsettling the dust that had gathered there during the long ages she spent asleep. Standing before her was a large, plate armored man. His armor was heavily battle scarred and covered with the ick and gore of the tomb guardians.

My Champion, she thought and smiled and finally lifted her gaze to peer up into his eyes. She could feel the mortal power with him as her lavender gaze practically pierced into his soul. He will do just fine.

Morana Stood up in the coffin and brushed her body with her hands to rid herself of the coffin dust. How frail this form felt for her, though still a delightful form indeed. Standing slightly taller than average for a mortal woman she found she was quite well proportioned for inciting the stirrings of lust in those who would behold her. She needed more than this long slip she was wearing though, as much as it accented her body, it would do little to inspire what she really needed.

Long, black hair fell low onto her back as she shook it out and ran her hands through it, ridding it of the bothersome dust as well. She noticed that even without the coffin dust, her skin was still pale, unblemished and silky smooth to touch.

Morana pursed her full lips for a moment, realizing she should say something. Being a goddess though, didn't mean she always knew the right words for every moment. Tilting her elvish face and arching an eyebrow at him, she spoke.

"Garret. My Champion." she paused, "I imagined you'd be taller." she smiled a genuinely pleased smile, "Now, lift me down from here. We have much work to do before we can scar the world in blood and death."

The hulking figure in mail straightened to the full extent of his seven foot frame, his steely grey eyes regarding the woman before him. He pushed his mattered black hair away from his eyes before reaching out, sweeping the woman off her feet and setting her back down on the stone floor before the throne as if she weighed nothing at all.

The simply act of picking her up, even though the heavy armor was enough to entice a reaction from his body that was not entire involenty and he felt himself stiffen and he sunk to his knees before her, "My lady Morana. Your bidding as been done and I await you next command."

He looked up at her, a lust burning in his eyes, but weather it was for her body, or for the endless slaughter she had promised him was unclear.

Morana watched as the warrior dropped to his knees before her. She held his eyes as he spoke. She could feel his lust as it coursed through his body. She could feel a small spike in her own power from his belief alone. It seemed the investment the gods made in mortals was one that paid off quite well. At least, until now.

She reached out and ran her soft hand though his matted black hair. She could smell death on him and it was intoxicating. "Now, I have need of appropriate attire. Hopefully you have come to me properly prepared." she slid her hand back through his hair and then forward along his jawline while she spoke before lifting her hand back up to her face and running her tongue up the middle of her palm, tasting that death and blood. She lowered her hand back to her side

Smiling once again she continued, "Our enemies must know the Great Seal has been broken and will send someone to investigate. It is not our time to fight yet. We should go and better prepare for spilling the blood of our enemies. Now lead the way."

The touch of her skin upon his face sent shivers down his spine.

He unslung the pack from his back and set it at her feet before slowing pushing himself back to his own. His armor had taken much damage during the battle to gain entertance to the tomb and his chest plate fell away as the straps gave way under the weight of the steel exposing the hardened, muscular torso benith along with a patchwork of scars that covered his chest.

Garret scowled down at the battered iron and kicked it aside before retrieving his sword from where he had left it. The weapon was easily as big as the man, massive, thick and far too rough, it was more like a slab of raw iron. With casual ease he gave it a few quick swings, ensuring the balance was still proper. The edges had dulled from use, and anything that it was going to be swung at was less likey to be cut and more likely to be turn or crushed.

"Excellent." she said curtly, but still pleased and with that smile on her face. She watched as the breastplate fell away and he kicked it further. "Worry not, we will get your arms and armor replaced." She watched as he retrieved the huge blade and swung it so easily. It was a weapon made to not just kill, but utterly destroy. One she could appreciate. Any god or goddess would appreciate this man as their Champion, well, perhaps not Lensirith. He was just a glorified lorekeeper anyway.

She stopped paying attention to Garret for the moment and pulled the silken slip off her body. She tossed it to the side and bent down to open the pack, unclasping the top and opening it up. She sorted through it very quickly, noting a smattering of supplies and other common items. She found soft, black clothing carefully packed inside and pulled it out, piece by piece. She slid the breeches on first and tightened them around her waist. She slid her hands along the smooth leather and noted it hugged her legs and thighs quite well. She pulled the silken tunic on and arranged it. It hugged her just right, though cut a little lower then she might have otherwise liked for trying to be inconspicuous. She slid on the practically knee high leather boots, then the belt with a fine dagger sheathed on it and finally a deeply hooded cloak.

"That is much better, wouldn't you agree?" she laughed softly and twirled gracefully in front of Garret. "Gather your pack and lets be off now."

Garret didn't bother with the pack. The only things that had been in it had been the clothing he had brought for her. Slowly and confidently he strode towards the entrance of the tomb, his sword in hand. He had no idea what was coming to greet them but he looked forward to seeing that kind of match the gods would send to try and stop them.

A savage grin spread across his lips, a grin of pure sadistic joy at the thought of the battle that would come soon.

Morana watches the grin split across his safe as he led them from her burial chamber.

She wouldn't miss this place. There was a layer of irony in that as she had never actually seen this place before. She was asleep when she was brought here. She saw the bodies of what must have been the temple's guardians. The bodies were mauled and mangled, cut and chopped and even crushed. Garret was definitely a machine of destruction. Unfortunately he seemed to be a man of few words.

She'd been trapped, with no contact for most of the 2,000 years she slept here. She felt pretty chatty. "I would imagine this place was magnificent when it was built. They seemed to have skipped on maintaining it though." passing more bodies in more chambers..."You think you got them all?"...a large mutilated half-giant kind of man..."that explains what happened to the breastplate."

She didn't really expect him to respond. Just let her babble on. Crazy-mad often went along with the whole destruction bit anyway. Up another tunnel and out into the light. "Ahh! Fresh air at last!" she exclaimed happily.

...and there they were the Berserker Guard.

Covered in piece-mail of plates and chain and wielding a range of weapons from blade to short spears. Each one pumped up and practically foaming at the mouth as the Frenzy began to wash over them.

"Kill them for My Champion. Dedicate their souls to my power." She smiled again.

There was no hesitation in his actions, not even for a moment. Garret charged towards the group of warriors, swinging his blade in a horizontal arc that caught two of them. There was a loud crash as iron met iron, and armor crumpeled under the force of the blow followed by the wet crunch of breaking bones. The two fell in broken heaps and Garret turned, his speed unhindered by the massive weapon he wieleded.

One of the Berserkers lunged with a spear which was easily deflected with the flat of his blade before a massive fist was driven into the attackers throat, crushing his windpipe.

The ones who remained fell quickly to the brutality of the swordsman and soon only broke bodies remained. The entire comabt had taken less then a minute and left the enemy totally destroyed.

Morana went from one body to the next, pausing at each one for a moment and pressing her fingers to the eyes of the dead Berserker. She pulled her hand away slowly and small silver spiderweb thin strands were attached to her fingers. She wrapped the strands around her fingers and they slowly vanished. She moved quickly and efficiently and once done she looked up and gave Garret a predatory smile.

"You can't take all of the divine out of the goddess." she quipped.

She rose from beside the last body and moved over to where Garret was standing. "Do you know out first destination?"

The blood of his enimes coated his exposed torso, his breathing was deep and ragged. Her words where drowned out by the sounds of his own pounding heart.

He could sense her as she approached him.

The handle of his sword slipped from his fingers and he spun on his heels, grabbing her by the shoulders and pulling her towards him, his lips finding her in a kiss of raw lust.

His hands wrapped around her waist, fondling her leather clad ass, all the wile his lips never leaving hers, his tongue mingling with hers.

Morana felt the grasp of his huge, strong hands on her shoulders and the crush of her full breasts against his chest as he held her body tightly against his. She realized, as his lips crushed hard against hers and she felt the energy of his raw lust, he had bodily lifted her off the ground and her feet dangled in the air.

She groaned against his lips as she felt thick fingers rubbing across the firm curves of her ass and felt the spike of lust surge between her thighs and burn in her blood from his sudden, passionate attention.

If she were mortal, it would be easy to get lost in him, but she wasn't. She drew on some of the power she had taken from his sacrifices to her, pulling at his lust and draining that glorious heat into her own body, further fueling her own power. Robbing him of his own warmth.

Garrets lips broke away from hers and the giant warrior fell to his knees, feeling as if suddenly the life had been sucked from him and an unnatural chill reached down to his very bones leaving him shivering.

He sucked a breath in through chattering teeth, wishing he had something to cover himself with, some way to fight of this chill but there was none.

Morana stumbled a bit as the giant warrior dropped to his knees, abruptly releasing her. She looked down at the great warrior, face a little pale and teeth chattering though it was hot out here in the valley.

But she knew very well what the Kiss of Death could do if it was taken without being freely given.

She smiled down, eyes peering into his, this smile was cruel though. "I am not a whore, to be taken as a receptacle for your seed My Champion."

Morana bent closer to him, silently enjoying his discomfort and weakness before her, "When I wish your seed or your life, I will take them from you." she straightened back up, "or if you have greatly pleased me, allow you to give them to me. Now, enough time has been wasted." she stepped past him, looking up and down the length of the valley.

"You will warm back up shortly" and as if by magic, the chill started to depart. "Now, where do we go from here?"

"Apologize my lady." he wheezed, staggering back to his feet as, feeling the warmth begin to seep back into his body, "my blood was up and I wasn't thinking clearly. It will not happen again."

He straightened up and moved towards one of the fallen bodies, beginning the process of stripping the man of his armor to replace his own damaged parts.

Her taste lingered on his lips, something intoxicating that he couldn't put his finger one, but he knew he wanted more.

"You tell me where to go."

Morana made that cheery smile again. "All is forgiven My Champion. I understand how battle lust can work and my, my, you do have a lot of lust flowing through your veins." She giggled a bit. It wasn't something that left him with that cute, girly feeling like he might get from tipsy wench. No, this was one of those giggles that slips through from between the cracks of sanity and leaves you wondering just what madness might be buried beneath.

Morana waited while he got everything valuable and usable from the bodies. "Well, do you have camp? a mount? two mounts? anything you need to collect from somewhere around here? If not, we need to go to the village of Feldspar. I have a mage-thrall there. I've been visiting him in dreams and his fathers before him too. They are a weak willed family." She sighed, "But, I do not know where it is from here."

Garret drew his lips into a thin line. He rarely worried about horses, they where a bother he didn't have the time for and simply walked most places he needed to get. In hindsight he should have thought to have gotten one for his lady.

"The nearest town is a half day's hike to the east, from there we can charter a coach to Feldspar."

"Excellent." she replied sharply.

Morana turned her head towards the east and stood still for a moment, resolving herself to...walking. Still, half a day wasn't too bad and it explained why she was able to interact with the mage and his ancestors so easily.

"Lets be off before something else shows up to hamper our progress." She began to march towards the east, noting how short her strides were compared to the large man walking beside her. It didn't take her long to realize that this man probably couldn't ride most horses very easily, he was going to need a steed from nightmares to carry him into battle. She'd handle that, as soon as she got enough of her Power back.

Back
Top Bottom