Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving! Dominant Male Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

LustLove

Star
I can't seem to find any threads that are asking for exactly what I, so I'm making this thread post. I'm getting right down to the point so I won't waste anyone's time.

I'm looking for a lot of smut. Not necessarily PWP because I do want there to be some background and a reason why the characters meet. But smut will be > plot.

Now what I need is someone who could play a dominate male. When I say dominate, I mean it. I want him to be aggressive, sarcastic, possessive, domineering, rude; just all around bad. No I don't want a story where he has some dark side and then suddenly a woman comes into his life and changes everything. I need for him to have a consistent personality throughout the plot.

As for kinks, major ones are:
Biting
Spanking
Bondage
Hair pulling
Sex in public places
Masturbation
Foreplay

It doesn't really matter what the plot is or pairing, just as long as it follows exactly what I'm looking for. It also doesn't matter whether you are a guy or girl, again as long as you can play the part. You also need to be good at description. And although I prefer quality over quantity, at least one paragraph would be nice to work.

So if you think you can meet all that I've mentioned, please PM me. I won't be looking back at this thread so don't reply here. I hope we could work something out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom