Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Looking for RPers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! ^.^ :heart:

I am looking for long term RP partners. I don't mind short-term partners but PLEASE I beg of you - if you aren't going to RP with me anymore please tell me. It is a huge pet peeve of mine when you just stop and don't tell me... or when I do a start-up post and you just vanish. I guess you could say rule #1 for me it just talk to me, communicate. Communication is like KEY to my survival, especially in my line of work... make sure you just tell me you'll be on hiatus for a while or you're just not interested anymore - or maybe we can change it up or come up with another idea/RP?

So, to get into it, without boring you, I am interested in ANYTHING. I am open to ANYTHING if the plot and story is good. Otherwise, I will get bored quick. I will admit that this is pretty vague and many will say, "Yeah right she's not into anything." I am. The ONLY thing, I will be honest, that I am not into is Furry's EXCEPT for werewolves that is different for me in my book. So I WILL do werewolf RPs.

I really prefer PM's - but I did just open an AIM account (FOR TRIAL PURPOSES - if I decide I don't like it I will stop using it) and go back to PM only. I just don't do threads anymore - I used to on Gaia... not into it anymore...

Time for some ideas:
You could say I am old school, because some of the RPs I have done in the past, and am willing to do presently, are:
- Angel x Demon
- Student x Teacher
- Student x Gang Member
- Student x Teacher x Gang Member
- Student x Student - with a plot of course
- Fallen Angel x Human
- Assassin x Assassin
- Assassin x Princess
- Band Member x New Band Member
- Vampire x Wolf
- Vampire x Human

One Plot Idea for This: You think it's safe to walk alone at night. You think the only threat is other humans. Monsters are real. Vampires are real. And I'm about to become one of them. My name is Hannah Sparrow. I was an ordinary girl living an ordinary life...until my mother lapsed into a coma. Now, I am her only hope. She made a deal with the devil, and on my 18th birthday, he came to collect. But there is a way to save her. There is something the Princes of hell want more than my mother. Me. So I signed my soul away and promised to pick a Prince to marry. I would take the blood oath. Become one of them and give them an air. I would become a Princess of Hell and my mother would live. I expected fire and brimstone. I expected pain and misery. I didn't expect beauty ... I didn't expect magic. I didn't expect love. ((Idea is from a book called "Vampire Girl"))

- Knight x Slave (gift from King)
- Slave x Master
- Singer x Bodyguard
- Sister x Brother (depending on plot)
- Mother x Son (depending on plot)
- Father x Daughter (depending on plot)

- Moulin Rouge 'type' RP - can explain further if interested

- Final Fantasy RP
(usually includes for the male x female role: Zack x Aeris, Cloud x Tifa, Sephiroth x Lightning, Caius x Yeul, Snow x Serah, Vincent x Fang, Kadaj xVanille)

- Naruto RP - I should specify that when I RP this - I like to use MORE than ONE pairing
(usually includes for the male x female role: Anko x Kakashi, Kurenai x Asuma, Sorelle x Gaara, Ino x Shikamaru, Temari x Sasuke, Naruto x Hinata, Ten Ten x Neji, Tsunade x Jiraya, Ayaka x Kiba, Sakura x (a made-up character), and obviously we would include Orochimaru, Itachi, etc).

-Phantom of the Opera RP
(usually includes for the male x female role: Christine x Erik x Raoul and other characters in between of course)
-I've also done Phantom x Genie RP

-Devil May Cry RP
(usually includes for male x female role: Dante x OC)

- Black Butler
(I am definitely interested in using Sebastian in an RP - ANY RP really - if anyone knows this Anime - but it would not be a male x male RP .. I'd make it a male (Sebastian) x female ( my character ).
--------------------

So, again, I am not a limiting person. I am open to new ideas and changes in my old rps. The above are just "basics" of ideas that I'd do. Please use your creativity and PM me!

The ONLY thing that's ANOTHER pet peeve is when I write usually 1 -2 paragraphs or more... do NOT give me back 1 sentence. :D Thanks!

Please feel free to private message me.... I FINALLY created my F-List...Please see signature below....looking forward to hearing from you.

xoxo ;)

RE: Female Looking for Male RPers

Mods frown upon bumping more than once a day. Just a heads up. Don't want you getting in trouble.

Yeah I just read that.... My bumps were supposed to be editing bumps - I am new here so I just read the rules - bad Sarah LOL Won't do it again!

^ This good stuff ^
But good news as our messages moved you back up as well ^ ^ hope you find what your looking for

Thank you - pleasure to meet you.
I may do the above mentioned - but I also do more - I am a pretty open person :)

So if anyone is interested - message me!

I can't sleep and this is NOT like me.... so since it's a new day.... bump

bump - I need some good RPs - someone keep me entertained I'm sick :-(

how would the angel/demon rp play out? 0.o

Mmmm thus far I've RPed the following scenario:

1.) The Angels x Demons have a war on Earth and Hannah (my angel) gets trapped by a Demon and brought to hell. Your character the demon would bring her under his wing and protect her from his father whom would otherwise give her a cruel fate.

Completely up to changes in plot as well as different ideas...

I do have to say I only like playing Female roles. :)

"I do have to say I only like playing Female roles."
hmmm...okay how about this. I have an rp that I usually ;aly the female character in, but it seems to be up for alley... maybe we just flips the roles and I play the guy?

Interracial Master X Slave?

"Interracial Master X Slave? "
me or phantom? 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom