Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Love of Cats (w/BassEXE)

Captian

Meteorite
55684.jpg

Coco had been with her owner for the last seven years since she was a kitten. She was a solid shade of deep brown and had lighter brown eyes. When she was just a few months old she was separated from her mother and siblings who were all strays. Hungry and lost she was found by her owner, a kind young man. Throughout the years he continued to care for her and she grew ever attached to him. It wasn't till the last year that her affection grew to something she knew was unattainable. Coco had fallen in love with her owner, and she knew as a cat she could never consider receive the kind of love she wanted from a human.

Another day had gone by, she woke up, had breakfast, went outside and chased some bird and came back in for a nap. She received a well brush before dinner and night fell again. It was how her days always went, nothing to complain about given how relaxing her life was. Her owner went to bed and she crawled up on the bed behind his knees like usual. She loved the warmth that emanated from his body and his knees seem to fit her small frame perfectly.

Many things could have taken place over the course of the night, an unconscious wish on a shooting star, a god of love, or perhaps sheer will power. When morning came, she was no longer the fuzzball she was before. She had her ears and her tail remained curled around her sleeping body, but the rest of her seemed to be fairly human, soft pale skin, fingers and toes and the typical female structure which was visible due to her lack of attire. She stretched out of the ball she was curled in and as she crawled up the side of the bed to wake her owner up, she noticed something was off. Visually things seemed different, something she may have just brushed off if it wasn't for the added abnormalities. Where were her paws? Why did her nose feel dry? Mainly what was on her chest?

Captian said:
55684.jpg

Coco had been with her owner for the last seven years since she was a kitten. She was a solid shade of deep brown and had lighter brown eyes. When she was just a few months old she was separated from her mother and siblings who were all strays. Hungry and lost she was found by her owner, a kind young man. Throughout the years he continued to care for her and she grew ever attached to him. It wasn't till the last year that her affection grew to something she knew was unattainable. Coco had fallen in love with her owner, and she knew as a cat she could never consider receive the kind of love she wanted from a human.

Another day had gone by, she woke up, had breakfast, went outside and chased some bird and came back in for a nap. She received a well brush before dinner and night fell again. It was how her days always went, nothing to complain about given how relaxing her life was. Her owner went to bed and she crawled up on the bed behind his knees like usual. She loved the warmth that emanated from his body and his knees seem to fit her small frame perfectly.

Many things could have taken place over the course of the night, an unconscious wish on a shooting star, a god of love, or perhaps sheer will power. When morning came, she was no longer the fuzzball she was before. She had her ears and her tail remained curled around her sleeping body, but the rest of her seemed to be fairly human, soft pale skin, fingers and toes and the typical female structure which was visible due to her lack of attire. She stretched out of the ball she was curled in and as she crawled up the side of the bed to wake her owner up, she noticed something was off. Visually things seemed different, something she may have just brushed off if it wasn't for the added abnormalities. Where were her paws? Why did her nose feel dry? Mainly what was on her chest?

Jake Blaze was a young man of twenty years old. Being a son of a rich CEO of a company, he lived in a high end house, big enough for a small family of five. But for now, the only residents were him and his beloved cat, Coco.

Jake was a handsome lad, at six feet two inches, and 200 pounds, 85% of which was muscle. He wasn't overly buff, just fit to an attractive level. He had crimson hair that fell to the middle of his neck, and ice blue eyes. He was commonly seen wearing jeans, a red tshirt, and a black leather jacket.

Despite his looks, he tended to be shy around women, which made them pass him up. They didn't like shy boys, it seemed. The only girl in his life was his adorable little kitty cat. He was currently sound asleep, unknowing of the crazy events that were about to unfold.....

Coco stopped to look at herself for a moment. Was she dreaming or did she really become a human like her owner? She flexed her fingers and followed the tips up her arm and looked at the rest of her body. She wasn't a cat like she was last night. She scratched herself and for once she was glad to feel the sensation. Still was it all in her imagination? or would her Jake notice her new appearance too? Most importantly how would he feel about it?

She continued to crawl up beside Jake and nuzzle his neck like she did every morning. "It's time to wake up Jake, there's no need to sleep all day." Coco said and moved on top of him, sitting down on his abdomen and leaned over him. "Wake up sleepyhead." she said softly and ran her fingers though his red hair. He was such a handsome man, and his hair felt so much softer through fingers than paws. Even with the uncomfortable things on her chest, she much more preferred to be a human.

Jake groaned in his sleep when he felt Coco nuzzle his neck, like every other morning. He thought he was still asleep....he was hearing voices. He suddenly felt something heavier than a cat sitting on his abdomen. "Wake up sleepyhead." He heard that loud and clear. His eyes shot open when he felt fingers, yes, fingers, running through his hair.

He looked up at a strange woman sitting on him. And she was naked! "Whaaaa!? Wh-who are you?!" He shouted, freaking out. "And what did you do with my cat, Coco!?" He asked frantically. Then he noticed her ears. Her ears and flicking tail. "C-Coco?" He asked carefully. How could this be happening!?

Coco had been confused by his response. Why did he seemed afraid? And was there a little bit of anger in his voice? She felt a bit hurt, Jake had never used that tone of voice against her. Not even when she woke him up too early some mornings. "I'm sorry Jake." she said softly. She sat back and pouted "but... I am Coco." She couldn't blame him for not recognizing her, it wasn't like this extreme change happened gradually.

Coco slid off of her owner and her feet touched the cold wood floor below them. It was strange, with her paws, the floor never felt chilly at all. She stood on two feet like Jake would, another weird feeling she got from being almost human. "I don't know what happened but this is how I looked when I woke up this morning, but I didn't see it as all that bad..."

Jake was stunned. He kept processing what was happening. Somehow, his cat, his beloved cat Coco, was now a human, or Neko to be more precise. And naked to boot. He blushed brightly, his eyes wandering to her perky ass.

"Well...on the plus side....I can finally actually talk to you." He said softly. He then began to think. "Hmm. We need to get you some clothes.." He muttered. He got up and hugged her gently. "Think about all we can talk about!" He said, the shock being replaced by excitement. "C'mon Coco. I'll make you some breakfast to suit your now human body." He said sweetly.

He walked out into the kitchen and began to microwave some bacon and make some scrambled eggs.

Back
Top Bottom