Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

searching for some hot, steamy scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iberis

Super-Earth
okay, so… this is a temporary smut-centered search thread to satisfy my cravings while i finish up the last month of fall classes.

what i play: submissive females and futas.
what i would like you to play: dominant males or females.
pairing preference: male x female > female x female > female x futa > male x futa
time length preference: one-shot > short-term > long-term
medium preference: private messages > private threads
post length: approximately three to four paragraphs per post
likes: breast play, nipple play, nipple slips, partially clothed sex, coercion, blackmail, dirty talk, force, mental instability, kidnapping, kissing, thick accents, fingers in mouths, light bondage, being pinned down, initial non-con, public scenarios, teasing, double penetration, sexy clothes, delayed gratification, masturbation, sensual sex, lactation, threesomes, submissive characters being on top, and vibrating panties.
dislikes: urination, defecation, bestiality, incest, vore, death, foot play, pregnancy, extreme age gaps, extreme height differences, character transformation, menstruation, vomitus, characters (and the people behind the characters) who are past their thirties, and strictly anal sex (anal when double penetration is involved is a-okay).

( ) threesomes (fair warning: i will only play one character)
( ) college roommates (an extremely conservative roommate and another roommate who has no problem walking around in knee highs and panties… and secretly, the conservative roommate is aroused by the sight; i would play the latter character)
( ) "milk maid" x customer
( ) teacher x student (would love a scenario where the student is a rich, spoiled brat at a private institute and does something so bad that, as punishment, the teacher forces her to wear vibrating panties in the middle of an oral presentation)
( ) your own suggestions

send me a private message if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom