Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

JUST AN INTRO

Shiro Ki Savage

Super-Earth
Now I'm not sure if what I am going to do is exactly what is meant to be posted in this Forum for Storytelling, but I'm going to do it anyway. Now just so that you know I am going to be doing two different story's here. The first will be called HEARTFELT JUSTICE. Now this story is about My Mother. Alyxandria Lynx Savage. And how she became what she Is today!! The second will be with Me, Shiro Ki Savage.

If you have questions or are curious about something than place ask me here and not in either of the stories. Also if you don't mind could you POST your comments to them here as well. That way it wont interrupt my stories, please and thank you. Also so that you know I will be writing both stories at the same time. :D I am very good at multitasking since I can do several RP's at once. I do hope you guys enjoy reading what I write because I enjoy writing and I have put a lot in both of these stories.

From sleepless nights to hair pulling and spitting nail clippings. :D I am looking forward to reading your expressions on my stories. So I do hope you enjoy. And Kara if you read this I hope to hear from you as well as learning that you are reading and enjoying my two stories. I can't tell you that I am the top best writer since my spelling is shitty but with the spell checking I hope I do okay. So with no further ADU here I go. P.S. Chat me up well PM if you want. Now enjoy.

Also while you are reading my stories and you see miss spelled words can you please inform me of the right spelling for them. Please and thank you.

Well so that you know, the odd words are not miss spelled. That is Ki's people's language. Nest to them in 'this' is what that word means. Hope you enjoy the reading.

Not much to say just that I am going to bed. Though I am a night owl I am now yawning. (*o*) Night morning see you all later. Enjoy your new day I'm crashing. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ALL RIGHT SO THAT YOU WHO DECIDE TO READ MY TWO STORIES THEY ARE WORKS IN PROGRESS. BUT THEY ARE BEING POSTED NOW RAPIDLY SINCE I'M COPYING FROM MY NOTEBOOKS THEY ARE IN. ENJOY READING AND DO COMMENT ON THEM HERE PLEASE. THANK YOU.

Back
Top Bottom