Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♥-Fantasy, Sci-fi, Smut, and More-♥ [Always Searching]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libl

Star
Let's keep this short and sweet. First off, a few things!

⚫ Semi-Litearate please! I like a fairly descriptive RP.
⚫ Third person only. Not into first person.
⚫ I prefer M/F pairings, but could be tempted to do others.
⚫ I don't care if you IRL are male or female.
⚫ Short term or Long term, either is fine.
⚫ I prefer to RP over PMs or E-mails.
⚫ My F-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/seirei%20kokoro
⚫ DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD!! Just send me a PM!
⚫ If you didn't read these, STOP AND READ THE ABOVE!

And you get the drill with the s and all that...

Now for the RPs! First up is original ideas I've thought up.

Plot Driven:

DragonRiders:
♥ ♥ ♥
-A special academy designed for young people training to become dragon riders. The title is highly regarded and they are trained to protect the towns/villages. Like an elite force in a way. Once they reach the proper age, and training level, they are trusted with an egg and must raise the dragon. The rider in training gains a bond with the dragon, sharing emotions and thoughts with the hatchling. Once the dragons are a year old, they are just beginning to get into their own maturity. What will happen when two riders are attracted to one another because of their dragon's feelings?
(Trainee/Trainee, Trainee/Teacher)

The Summoning:
♥ ♥ ♥
-Summoners are hidden all around in the human world, along with their selected demons. But normal humans never notice. These demons, once summoned, protect and serve their master, though may not be very loyal until the summoner preforms a sort of 'bonding' ceremony. This is based off of a specific 'need' the demon has. The need is another small payment the summoner has to provide, or else the demon disappears or turns on the summoner human.
A strong feud has broken out between the different summoners of the world. Some summoners are bringing demons into the world to cause chaos, others, summoning these demons to fight them. Which side will win?
(Demon/Human)

Not Always What They Seem:
-Shapeshifters hide among human beings, learning to live with them and even reproducing with them to keep their race going. Though there is an organization of 'hunters' that wish to wipe them out completely, seeing them as evil beings. Will the Shapeshifters live? Become slaves to rich humans? Or all die out?
(Shifter/Hunter, Shifter/Everyday Human, Shifter/Shifter)

The Beast Inside:

-After being in a vicious fight with a wolf, a young man is cursed with lycanthropy. His age is slowed greatly, allowing him to travel town to town, searching for some way to be at peace with himself and a way to control his transformations. He meets a woman who might be able to help him. But how?
(Werewolf/Human)

Another World:
-A team of researchers is sent out to a newly discovered island. The island is said to have had no human contact in it's entire existence, but as the researchers explore, they discover hidden temples on the island and soon a passage, but they don't know how to open it. While camping in one of the temples, one of the researchers is kidnapped by the natives and brought to their huge underground city that like another world entirely. (Yeah, I bet this sounds familiar to some people, but I like the story)
(Researcher/Native)

Wonders of the Sea:
♥ ♥ ♥
-There is little known of the ocean's depths, and who knows what could be down there. Many sailors will tell you tails of merfolk. Some of seductive sirens who lure sailors to their deaths, others of curious ones who disappear before anyone could get a good look. Are these tall tales of fish tails true, or just the imagination of drunken sailors?
(Sailor/Mermaid, Pirate/Mermaid, Female Sailor/Merman, Female Pirate/Merman, Fisherman/Mermaid)

The Future We've Made:
♥ ♥ ♥
-In a future of high-tech gadgets and space travel, everything seems easy for human life now that they've moved on to living on man-made space colonies after the earth is nothing more than ruins. Very little can live there, unless set up with the proper equipment. A group of Outcasts and Outlaws has figured out how to make an area livable by recycling or stealing technology from the colonies. Will they live out their tough lives without trouble? Or will all their thieving and illegal trades catch up with them?
(Outcast/Colonist, Outcast/Outcast, Outlaw/Vigilanty, Outlaw/Colonist)

The Future is High:
-Same situation as The Future We've Made plot. Earth is now mostly ruins of cities and wastelands. Little if any life grows there now. The perfect place for drug runners to hide out. The new highly addictive drugs of this age are in high demand and a large organization has is using one of the many ruins on Earth as their HQ.
(Seller/Buyer, Seller/Seller, Seller/Junky)

Artificial Love:
-Same situation as A Future We've Made. A lonely young engineer has spent years building an android to keep her company. When she finishes her project, she programs him to be perfect in every way she can think. Though once he is completed, the engineer takes him out into society for a sort of test run. This project of hers was illegal. Do the authorities find out and come after her? Does the android grow human emotions?
(Engineer/Android (can change genders of the roles))

Smut Driven:

Sex Machine:

- Same situation as The Future We've Made plot. A young mechanic working on a space station has a slow day of work, only to have it brightened up when an inventor tells her of a machine he's made and wants to have her help him test.
(Mechanic/Inventor and his Machine)

Alice in Sexland:

-Yeah, I went there. Alice follows a ‘rabbit’ down a whole to a whole new world. A world full of sexual experiences of every kind. My usual limits still apply, but other than that, I’m up to put anything in this one!
(Alice/Everyone and Anyone(or Anything!) in ‘Sexland’)

Nature Lover:

-A young mage lives alone in the middle of a huge forest, practicing magic and making potions. Little does she know, nature has a better plan for her, to pleasure it's creatures from beast to mythical beings.
(Mage/Monsters, Beasts, Creatures)

Zoo Time Fun:

-A large, technologically advanced Zoo is looking to hire some new employees. A lovely young lady applies for the job, and her employer thinks she'll be perfect for the job. She thinks the job is just simply cleaning the animal's pens, but he has other ideas. The first animal's pen she cleans is drugged up and horny as all hell. It mounts her while she's in the pen, and she surprisingly doesn't fight it too much, but rather enjoys it. The employer catches this all on tape, enjoying the show himself, but also using the video to blackmail her into doing more with the other animals.
(New employee/Animals of the Zoo)

Jurasic Park:

-Very much like the Zoo Time Fun, only with Dinosaurs. Probably will keep this with smaller Dinos and have dangerous ones muzzled. Yes, I know they were supposed to be all female, but you saw the movie right? Some turned male, thanks to that lovely frog DNA. So maybe they keep the males from mating by satisfying their desire to mate. Don't Judge, it sounds fun to me.
(New employee/ Dinos)

Dude!:
-Two best friends play a trick on a creepy old woman in the neighborhood, not knowing she really is a witch! And puts a curse on one of the boys. They think it’s bogus and go about their business, but the next day, one of the boys has turned into a woman. A very attractive one at that! How will ‘his’ friend react when he sees? How will ‘HE’ react when he wakes up?
(Genderbent Friend/Best Friend)

Genetics Lab:

-A laboratory hidden on a remote island is working on making a super human race. Splicing humans with animals to create strong hybrids. Though just splicing their DNA doesn't work as well as having one 'naturally' come along. The spliced human hybrids are forced to breed and create new hybrids. Will it work? Or is it just a sick experiment?
(Experiment/Experiment, Scientists/Experiment)

And now,
FANDOMS

MassEffect

-Someone has hired an assassin to kill an important figure(could be Shepard, one of the counsole, or anyone really) After a failed assassionation attempt, the assassin is take to Purgatory to be held until otherwise. Someone comes along to purchase said assassin. Is this person the one who hired the assassin, or the target?

Skyrim

-A new recruit for the thieves guild is sent out to retrieve a lovely jewel from a crazed man living in the caves. To her surprise, the man had been killed and the cave is now a bandit hideout. The bandits catch her and make her their own little play thing. Will she ever escape?

-The Dragonborn is rewarded after a quest with a new companion. This new companion is not too happy to follow the 'hero' around and is rather disobedient to the Dragonborn. What will come of their adventures together?

-On a quest, the Dragonborn and her companion is clearing out an old tomb, only to find a necromancer playing with the dead. Upon encountering the necromancer, he casts a curse on the Dragonborn and disappears. She has no idea what the necromancer has done until the journey back. The curse causes the Dragonborn to go into a sort of heat, having an unsatisfiable lust. Will they be able to find a cure, or will the Dragonborn be forever cursed?

Fallout (3 and New Vegas)

-After the curior's shot in the face, some parts of her brain were a bit altered. She now has an almost uncontrolable sexdrive and soon finds that out in Good Springs. Will her labido die down as she adventures through the Mojavi, or will she just simply fuck anyone and anything in sight?

-After 'descovering herself' a vault dweller is kicked from her own vault for being 'impure'. The only children born in the vault were from mechines and test tubes. No sexual acts of any kind were aloud in the vault. Now she is on her own in the unforgiving wastelands.

Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom