Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Political Intrigue - dark, a little twisted, drama driven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atroxa

Star
Stop right there! Before you proceed, please be aware that I'm looking for a two paragraph minimum post length, and a frequency of at least once or twice a week. Think you can provide that? Then please, proceed.

So been having a hankering for a really drama fueled kind of plot that would basically require a small cast of characters (with two main characters basically at the center) in a medieval setting (fantasy or historical, whichever we prefer). To be clear this game will probably be smut heavy but I want to have emotions as just a big of an element. I don't mean soft, lovey dovey stuff, though we can certain have some fluff, I mean more manipulation and dark desires, maybe even some borderline emotionally abusive and destructive dynamics.

This would be a fairly large game in terms of scale, I'd like to put a fair bit of effort into the background, the characters, and then just kind of go crazy see how much we could do with them. Would definitely want a variety of character types as far as gender, appearance, personalities, sexual tastes.

I'm not sure about the female main character but the male, which would probably be YC, would definitely be the king or a prince, probably the crown prince. From there I'd like to build a bit of a web of relationships, drama, intrigue, manipulation, etc involving royalty, commoners, artisans, knights and soldiers, whatever and anything we could think of.

For the background, I think some sort of war would definitely provide a good well of potential involving over countries trying to negotiate and maneuver with allies and against enemies.

Possible Kinks
-This will definitely be, at the core, an MF game but would love to mix in MM stuff if my partner is willing and into it. If not, that's perfectly fine.
-If it's a fantasy setting we could always work in some non human elements as well with things such as but not limited to vampires, werewolves, demons, bestial type races, etc.
-We could also work in some incest if that is a kink you might be interested in, I will be picky about how we do this but I can get into it if my partner is and it's done right.
-Bondage is of course an option, though I'll admit I'm not into overly elaborate bondage play.
-Group scenes, I've honestly never gotten the chance to do this but would actually love to give it a try
-Manipulation, black mail, intimidation, force (no Non Con please, I'm just not into it, but a bit of force is always fun)
-Adultery
-D/s
-Maaaaybe Master/slave, I'm really picky about this dynamic because it's very easy for it to be cliche and flat
-Many, many more, I tend to go with fetishes and kinks according to what my partner is into it. There are a lot of things that just on their own I'm not that into, but in the right context I can be. Just ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom