Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Female looking for Non-con, Forced, Incest, and more

Bumping this

Updated this a bit

bumpers

Sarieta said:
My name is Sarieta, you can call me Sar if you like. I have another request thread that is set up for much more than this. This is my specific call out.

F-List for this Specific request thread.

STOP! BEFORE YOU GO FURTHER - Let me make this easy. If your answer is yes to any of the following you had better leave this request thread.

Do you plan to ask me to play two females?
Do you like controlling what my character feels, thinks and does?
Are you looking for long drawn out plot to lead to smut?
Are you looking for a slutty female or bimbo?
Are you going to ask me to play a male?

If you're still here, it means you answered NO to the above, Good on you, glad you stuck through. Now on to the nitty gritty of the thread.

I currently only RP through THREADS. I may do email if I can be convinced. I WILL NEVER DO PM OR IMS.

I am not interested in story intensive rp but I do like to have some story/background behind the smut that happens.

If in any aspect my character is expected to become as many on this board term it a 'cock hungry slut' don't bother contacting me.

THIRD PERSON POV only.

I am looking for someone that can write 3+ Paragraphs with only the occasional 2. If you don't give me enough to work with and this begins to be a pattern I will lose interest and tell you exactly that. I rarely drop to one paragraph and if an rp causes me to struggle just to write two then I won't remain interested for long. I mean, senses and such aren't that hard to work with to expand on things.

If you contact me with a generic 'would you be interested in an rp' I will not dignify it with an answer. If I wasn't interested in finding rp partners I wouldn't have this thread. Come to me with an idea of what you want, pairings and give me an idea of kinks.

I like to use and ask my partners to use images to depict characters, not animated (or hentai type), actor/actress/performer pictures are preferred. Now, if your character isn't entirely human and you have an anime picture for a specific reference that's a different story. For example if the character has two different forms, show me a human form and the other form :) The only time I may use an animated image is IF I cannot find a female actress/singer/model that suits the specifics of the role I am looking for. At which point I will use an animated image for the basics and then a different image to show who I want that look to be on.

I Will NOT write 2 Females. I am tired of being asked. I have done that far too often and have no interest in it. so F/M/F is off the table.

Do not message me and just link me to your request page and ask me to check it out, contact me with an idea as stated above. Once I get something I tend to look at past posts as it is and request threads/flists. I also tend to look through request threads regularly so there is a chance I have already seen yours and was either uncertain or not interested in the plots already on those. If one really was interesting to me I would have contacted you.

My Main Cravings for this Thread are:
Non-con - this does not mean rape, but extreme reluctance eased only after forced pleasure ensues and batters down the girls resistance, driving her with need.

Erotic writing/detail - what is he feeling besides the sexual pleasure while he is inside her? what is he thinking? is he driven by pure lust or does something about her reach something sensual in him? Or does something about her drive the more primal side of him?
Reluctance
Forced
Forced Incest
Forced Pleasure
Rape
Kidnapping
Age play
Blindfolds
My Characters Being Taken Advantage Of
Stalker stepping up the game
Molestation
Interracial - I am most interested in using Asian females in this circumstance, though am open to also doing black females, Hispanic and Native American females.

Types of Characters I Will Play For these:
Ages: 15 - 17 year old innocent females, some may be virgins or have limited experience. They will try to fight and stop what is happening to them if they can.

Ages: 35 - 45 year old females, these will be women who are in a vulnerable place in their lives though they may not go easily toward what happens to them. (These will have to be extremely interesting ideas as I often have too many requests for older woman/younger men and they are beginning to bore me.)

Gullible females - an example: A woman/teen going for a gynecologist check up could be told there is a new procedure done to check for this or that. Has their eyes covered so they can't see what is being done. One of the 'new tools' used is in fact a cock.
Another example: Girl told that a new medicine she is given by her father is to help her feel better, when in fact it is an aphrodisiac.

Limits: (These are NON NEGOTIABLE) - if these end up happening I may tell you the rp is through.

No gore
No Vore
No Anal Rape
No Bathroom play
No Bestiality
No Anal to mouth, anal to pussy
No Self-Insertions - I am here to write characters, not cyber.
No Gaping
No Fisting
No Throat/Cervix penetration
No Males over 55 years old (this means if someone wants to do a grandfather/granddaughter scene he would have been a father young and his granddaughter would be about 15-16 at the oldest)
No cameltoe - even mentioning it will be a massive turn off.
No growth/inflation
No Birthing - if the rp involves a character getting pregnant fine, but I will not write out the birth process. Nor do I have any desire to write sex with a woman far along in her pregnancy.
No extreme abuse (I don't mind some humiliation, rape, some bondage, being denied things like food, light etc, but I don't want beatings that leave my characters a mass of bruises and blood)
No MFF or variation of me playing more than one female, not interested.

Favorite Kinks:

Blindfolds

Handcuffs

Video/Photography - taken in secret without my characters knowledge, the idea of secretly being watched is hot.

Shower Scenes (Or river, lake, beach etc)

Sleep Stimulation (meaning while she is sleeping she is being aroused prior to waking for whatever awaits her)

Large cocks - Between 8 - 14 inches, 2-3 inches thick

Biting - if bitten in a sensitive location on the neck, complete turn on. Even moreso if the one biting is a vampire.

Being Pinned Down/Against a wall

Surprise grope - Leaning over a counter or chair to reach something only to have a hand go where it shouldn't or a cock rubbed against her... hot.

Being the victim of a stalker

Forced In Public

Knife Play - cut her clothing off with a knife, brush her skin with the tip, induce fear.

Forced Incest - Whether I am the older female or younger female, she will not be a willing participant, at least not at first and it won't be a quick change either.

Hair pulling - To an extent, not overused

Obsessive/Possessive - The idea of anyone else having her incites him to action in order to keep her from having a chance with another.

Forced Pleasure/Orgasm - speaks for itself here. Would be nothing worse than to know she doesn't want it but find herself experiencing pleasure from what is being done to her. It will cause her to be at war with herself.

Fighting Back/Combative - If you want her to fight back, let me know, she can try to fight, claw at his face, push him away, kick and all. Either way she won't go easy but how combative she is depends on what you want.

Spanking - As punishment, don't expect my characters to become turned on by this.

Dirty Talk - is fine in moderation, but don't call my characters a cunt, that is an instant turn off and I will more than likely be unable to force myself to write a response. If you use slut or whore, do so very little, if it becomes to repetitive then it simply reads like trash to me and I will grow bored.

No Hair other than on the head - very few men look appealing with face hair, nothing appeals about hairy chests or below. With my girls, they will always be clean shaven, IF I am asked to have hair on her pussy, it would not be a full bush, it would be a very small amount cleanly trimmed, just enough to form a small V.

Favored Pairings: (The more stars, the more likely I am to want to do it)
(you)/(me) - I will always be female and not the one initiating
*****Father/Daughter
*****Uncle/Niece
Twin Brother/Twin Sister
*****Twin Brothers/Younger Sister
Younger Brother/Older Sister
*****Doctor/Teen Patient
*****Older Brother/Younger Sister
Father/Babysitter
Teacher/High School Student
High School Student/Teacher
Nephew/Aunt
Son/Mother
**Older Neighbor/Teen Neighbor
Patient/Teen Volunteer
Patient/Nurse
***Stalker/Victim
***Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Experiment/Scientists Teen Daughter
Scientist/Experiment
Roommates
***Intruder/Victim
*****Older Man/Teen Girl
Photographer/Teen Model
Con artist/Teen being conned

Settings:

Space Ship
Futuristic
Science Fiction
Historical
Modern
Fantasy

Basic Ideas:

- An emancipated minor has just gotten a new apartment, while she can afford to keep the place alone it would leave things tight so she advertizes for a roommate.

- A single mother has just started dating again unaware that this has made her son jealous.

- Twins, a brother and sister have always been close, but she recently began to date and her twin brother worries about losing her.

- She's a cheerleader, popular and surprisingly gets good grades in all her classes... except for one, his class. He's just taken over the class a few weeks ago and for some reason her grade has begun to slip. She hasn't changed how she does the work and begins worrying over the long term complications. Confronting him, he offers her a way to make it up after school. Thinking nothing of it, she shows up to meet him alone unaware of his true intentions.

- She is a new JROTC instructor at the school, every male in her class and those that don't take her class are often distracted looking at her amazing body. There are some that have bet that she is a lesbian. With all her training, she would never have imagined finding herself unable to fight off the one student that decides to learn all her secrets.

- She's always been daddy's little girl, but he has noticed she has begun to grow into a tempting young woman. When his sixteen year old daughter is busted sneaking back in dressed in tight revealing clothes he decides to teach her a lesson.

- Her uncle is a preacher, her aunt just died and since its the summer, her parents sent her to stay with her uncle and help him with keeping up the house and hopefully to cheer him up as she had always been able to do. None of them know about the secret side of her uncle so aren't aware what the teen is getting herself into.

- Her husband is away on a business conference for a week, her daughter has gone to stay with her grandparents for two weeks since it is summer, leaving the woman alone at home. She goes out shopping for groceries, comes home and is putting them away, unaware that someone had broken in through the backdoor and is still in the house.

- A gynecologist is looking over a teen and finds she has a microperforated hymen. Normally, there is a minor surgery that can be done to fix it, but so can sex. The thought of taking her virginity is too much to pass up so he decides to tell her he can treat it but it would cost her parents more if it is done in the office. He offers for her to come to his house later and he will fix it for free so her parents don't have that extra cost. Of course he waited until the nurse was out of the room to make this offer... Since her parents aren't that well off the teen takes the offer and agrees, not knowing what she was getting into or what it would entail.

- In a land of magic, where beings of different kinds tend to get along, a princess knowing that in a few short years she will be queen decides to take time to explore using gateways that are controlled by the magic within her line to travel into a new world. The people of this world intrigue her, she has ended up in our world in modern times. Her magic allows her to appear human to all around her... or so she believed but there is someone that see her true form and wants to possess her. Silver hair, silver eyed, her true skin color is a soft tinted blue.

- She was the daughter of a Chief and has been learning the language of the white eyes from a trapper that comes to trade with her tribe. A great battle comes to her people and she is kidnapped by white soldiers who learn of her importance to the chief thinking to use her as a bargaining chip. However, there are those that also just want to use her as a red skinned whore whether she wills it or not. (this could be one or more soldier)

-

Hello Sar i am Johnn I play as a male ages 16-25..I love to role play as older brother...I also like older neighbor...or teen neighbor..My fav is brother...I am 6' 3" 205lbs shaggy brown hair hazel eyes farmers tan. I am hairless other than my head. I love to swim and am on the swim team. I am quiet and love to listen to books on my iphone when im not listening to music.. i also love my cameras of which i have a few and i know how to use them and have been taking pictures around the house and school since i was very young. i never share my pics with anyone mostly because mom and dad would destroy them as soon as they are found. they consist of you semi dressed and nude from hidden spots and many of your girlfriends that have come to stay over night thru the years...some taken with infrared lens when you were asleep..I agree with all of your goals with rp and would consider it a honor if you would include me as a friend and set an role with me some time. I also would consider a role as twins on vacation to a beautiful lake in the mountains with our folks ..there are so many things that can happen there..write me back please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom