Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tales of the Lost Island [nightsorceress and solitaryman]

Lillian grabbed her knife and a pistol and a belt to attach to her hip. She also grabbed a bow and arrow. "I want you to come with me please." She said with a gentleness she had not shown since she was attacked. "Go a head climb down the ladder and then I pull it up so no one can get in while we are gone just in case."

Grant nodded, "I'll wait for you below," and then climbed down the ladder and waited for her. He admired her sexy legs, thighs and the top of her butt crack showed from her slid down shorts, as he looked up when he reached the ground. He then looked around to make sure all was well before he rejoined her.

As the days past on the island Grant and Lillian had fallen more in love. Grant was very careful however not move things to quickly as he did not want to scare Lillian since she knew so little about love.

He had planned to explain the more physical aspect of love to her, when suddenly that all changed. Lillian had returned home from collecting fruit feeling very ill. She was burning up with fever and nothing Grant tried could bring down her fever. He was certain he was going to loose her.

But as luck would have it, the ship that had brought him to the island had returned to bring more supplies, he knew Lillian's only chance was to return the civilized world and get proper medical attention.

Grant sat beside her bed, and kept a cold cloth over her forehead. He had her clothed only in the loin cloth that barely covered her crotch and and equally small top that just covered her nipples, which he saw outlined in the fabric. Her belly moved up and down, and her belly button was in a vertical oval.

He then heard the whistle of the Sea Witch, and ran out onto the balcony with the spyglass. He smiled as he saw the ship drop anchor. He went back into the hut, and whispered to Lillian, "The Sea Witch has returned, we're going to get you aboard and get you to a doctor. I'll be back."

He then met the captain and party on the beach, "Don't unload the supplies, Lillian has a fever and I can't get it down. We got to get her back to Bristol for proper treatment." The captain nodded, and sent for his surgeon Dr. Witherspoon. He came with Grant to the tree house and examined her. He then administered a shot of penicillin, to see if that would work. Then the men moved her gently out of the treehouse and onto the Sea Witch. After packing up their belongings, the ship headed out of the cove and out to sea back towards Bristol.

Lillian in and out conscious so when they moved her to the ship she did not protest. It was it until they were out to sea for a few hours that Lillian started to wake. She looked around and didn't know where she was. It sort of scarred her.

The door opened to her cabin, as the ship cut through the water, a good wind in the sails as it headed back towards Bristol and civilization. Grant came into the cabin, smiled when she saw she was awake. The ship's doctor was still there. "Young lady, I see you are now awake...that is good. He kept a cold rag over her forehead and took her temperature. "Her fever is down some, the penicillin must be helping." He then left Grant and Lillian alone in the cabin.

"I'm glad you're awake," he spoke softly. "You're on the Sea Witch, we're on our way back to Bristol." He had a bowl and spoon of chicken soup. "Let's get some of this in you, keep you nourished. Can you tell me what happened?" He held a spoonful of soup up to her mouth.

Lillian watched as the door open and she saw Grant. She heard the doctors voice but her mind was still fuzzy. She looked at Grant as he sat down with the soup. "What do mean we are going back to Bristol" she took a deep breath the fear clear on her face.

"Don't be afraid Lillian, just so we can get this fever down, I tried everything and almost lost you until the Sea Witch came. Dr. Witherspoon gave you something called penicillin, and it has kept you stable. Tell me what happened before you came down with the fever." He smiled softly as he wanted her to eat some of the soup as well.

"When you are well the Sea Witch will take us back to the island and drop off more supplies." he assured her as he kissed her cheek softly.

"I don't remember I just started to feel really tired and dizzy" she looked at him "what if something happens to the tree house while we are gone." She asked softly she was getting tired talking her body was still fighting the fever.

Grant nodded, "It's alright, maybe you'll remember later. The tree house will be fins, it's not worth much if you and I can't live in it ," he then kissed her cheek again softly. "I made sure it was secure before we left. You get some rest, the ship is like a cradle and will rock you to sleep."

He adjusted her cover and saw her belly button as it moved up and down with her breathing. It was in it's normal, deep oval from her lying down.

Lillian sighed she was very tired but she did not want to be a lone. She looked at him and bit her lip "will you lay with me at least until I fall a sleep" she asked softly

Grant nodded, "I can do that," he smiled and then took off his boots. He laid down on the bed beside her, and positioned himself on his left side to stroke her hair softly and look at her. "There now, Lillian," you go to sleep, I'll be right here."

She smiled softly as he agreed to lay with it. She moved over on the bed to allow him room. As he laid down Lillian moved closer to him and snuggled close to him. His press acne helped to relax her and she closed her eyes and fell a sleep.

He felt her snuggled close to him, still in just the loin cloth and top. He brought her close to him with his left arm, and his left index finger found her belly button and traced it gently. He could see her relax more and watched her fall asleep. He also fell asleep with the soft rocking of the ship moving in the water acting like a cradle.

Lillian slept soundly next to him. Her body desperately needed the sleep and although her fever did not go down the sleep did help her.

Morning came and Grant got up as he saw Lillian was still sound asleep. The doctor came in and checked her while she slept. The covers were drawn back when Grant got up, and he saw that her belly and belly button moved normally as she breathed. "Sleep is gonna help her, but the fever is still there." the doctor told Grant. "At least it hasn't risen again." Grant went up on deck for some fresh air. The doctor adjusted her covers and quietly left the room, after he gave her a larger injection of the medicine in hopes it would help the fever reduce.

((Sorry I thought I replied))

It was shortly after the doctor left that Lillian woke again. She laid there for a second remembering where she was. She then slowly and carefully sat up. She looked around the room. She wondered how long she slept for and if she was even getting better. She hated being this way.

Grant came back into the cabin after he saw the doctor. "We'll be in Bristol soon," as the activity of the crew getting ready to approach landfall could be heard below deck. The doctor says you're holding your own, and increased the injection of medicine. I promise you once you're better, we'll get back to the island as fast as possible." He sat on the bed beside her as he saw she had sat up, the covers over her crotch, but the top of her exposed, down to her belly button.

She looked up at the ceiling as she heard the men rush about. She then looked at Grant "I hope I am well soon. I don't like feeling this weak, and i am scared of this place we are going" she admitted to him softly almost in a whisper.

"I hope so as well, Lillian, I long to return to the island as well." Being this long away from Bristol was going to be an adjustment and an adventure for Grant as well. When the ship docked, a carriage was waiting to take Lillian to the hospital. The ship's doctor came down to her cabin, "We're in port, and it's time to go to the hospital." Grant nodded and looked at Lillian, "Don't worry, I will make sure things are alright."

Lillian looked at Grant sharply when the doctor came in. "Grant what is a hospital, why does he want to take me there, and are you going with me."

Grant looked at the ships' doctor, "A moment please." He then looked at Lillian, "A hospital is a building where they treat many sick and hurt people at one time. " He then stroked her hair softly, "More than one doctor is there and they will find out what is wrong with you and give you medicine to make you better, so that we can go back to the island as quick as we can. Yes, I will be going there with you."

Back
Top Bottom