Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF, Master-Slave type with developing plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

Moon
Chasing Legends

This roleplay consists of you playing a male character who is the High King and Ruler of a fantastical land. Your human character will have dragon-blood - giving him certain personality traits, physical abilities, and magical supremacy over common man. My character will be a girl kidnapped from the distant and unexplored regions of the Spine Mountain Range and given as an unexplained gift to the King. She is rumored to have the extinct blood of a unicorn; the one and only creature legend portrays as being nature's equal adversary to the dragon.

It is hard to become convinced of this claim, especially when she is unable to communicate the common language. Yet above all, she is nothing like the legendary stories that paint unicorns as fierce, bold, and worthy of being a dragon's opponent. She is instead passive and gentle, quiet and graceful; more like a lamb with no hint of violence or aggression. But something about these dynamics stirs the primal dragon within the King. Her passive surrender only makes him want to conquer and possess her even more. This gentleness makes him want to hurt her. And the quietness stirs his violence while her gracefulness ignites his fiery passion.

There emerges this sexual interaction where she becomes the outlet for his daily frustrations; the docile doll to his primal needs. The King can sway between being a lover to being a sadistic bastard in the blink of an eye.

Emerging from their social interaction it becomes clear that she is, indeed, a glimpse into a bloodline thought extinct. There are more of her kind living in hidden seclusion. Witnessed from historical evidence and accounts this new knowledge is seen and felt as a personal threat to the King. This particular girl may not be the shining example of how unicorns conquer dragons, but there might be some out there who are the epitome of such a feat. Besides if not, no one would complain about enslaving this unicorn-blood lineage if they are as beautiful and well-adapted in sexual servitude as this girl has been!

The King sets out to gain information as to where her people are living and does not hide his intentions from her. With each passing day she now begins to digress from being the lamb for the lion to becoming an unwilling captive. Will the King change his intentions? Will he gain enough from her unwillingness to continue forth with his plans? Will he subdue her back into being his lamb? Will she finally tap into the strength that can halt a dragon? Has any love developed between them at all, and if so, is it enough to re-write the course of nature?

• PM me if interested please, thnx
  • 2 or more paragraphs
  • I prefer to roleplay via PM here on BlueMoon
  • No roleplaying sexual limits regarding myself
  • Our characters cannot physical transform into the dragon or unicorn of their lineage bloodline. They must remain as humans.
  • I am willing to change, add, or take away from the plot if you have any additional ideas.
  • This roleplay is not suited for a character who must be provoked by the girl to go rough, dark, and sadistic. He does these things because he likes it and needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom