Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Angels and Angles

Re: Your Future Ex Boyfriend

darkangel76 said:
i'm very glad to hear that. 1) that you've been cheered up and 2) that i helped in that. YAY! <333

it's easy to start doubting yourself after you make any kind of concrete decision. and the bigger they are the more that doubt can become. you just have to trust that you thought things through the best you could at the time and go with it. and then know that if things don't turn out as you'd hope that you can always adapt. you're a smart guy so if it comes to that, you'll do what's needed. no doubt in my mind. :)

*hugs*
Awwehhh D: -blushu- Seriously though, that's really nice of you to say. And, it really does make me feel so much better to hear that, I'm much more confident in myself now, which really is going to help me in the long run when it comes to big decisions I have to make. I have the habit of standing on the edge and wait to be pushed either way. So to be the one to jump was a little weird, I'm just glad it worked out much better than I thought. <3

Ilovegoatse said:
darkangel76 said:
i'm very glad to hear that. 1) that you've been cheered up and 2) that i helped in that. YAY! <333

it's easy to start doubting yourself after you make any kind of concrete decision. and the bigger they are the more that doubt can become. you just have to trust that you thought things through the best you could at the time and go with it. and then know that if things don't turn out as you'd hope that you can always adapt. you're a smart guy so if it comes to that, you'll do what's needed. no doubt in my mind. :)

*hugs*
Awwehhh D: -blushu- Seriously though, that's really nice of you to say. And, it really does make me feel so much better to hear that, I'm much more confident in myself now, which really is going to help me in the long run when it comes to big decisions I have to make. I have the habit of standing on the edge and wait to be pushed either way. So to be the one to jump was a little weird, I'm just glad it worked out much better than I thought. <3
well, i'm very serious in what i said. i meant every word. every one. i never say anything i don't mean. and i'm glad you feel confident now. sweet! just backing up what i'd originally said. <333

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
I hope you are doing okay, Goaty. Miss talking to you.​

I'll hit you up on MSN next time I see you. <3

darkangel76 said:
well, i'm very serious in what i said. i meant every word. every one. i never say anything i don't mean. and i'm glad you feel confident now. sweet! just backing up what i'd originally said. <333

It helps a lot to hear it though. I just get so doubtful and it's really bad for when I need my confidence. Even now I'm still a little anxious, but I'll calm down in the next few days. Sudden huge changes in my life, it's just weird and I'm not used to any of them yet. I don't want to go back to the way things were before I settle in to how they are now. There's also that worry though, that when I get settled in I still won't be happy. Luckily, I have a lot of patient people in my life.

Ilovegoatse said:
It helps a lot to hear it though. I just get so doubtful and it's really bad for when I need my confidence. Even now I'm still a little anxious, but I'll calm down in the next few days. Sudden huge changes in my life, it's just weird and I'm not used to any of them yet. I don't want to go back to the way things were before I settle in to how they are now. There's also that worry though, that when I get settled in I still won't be happy. Luckily, I have a lot of patient people in my life.
sudden changes are always hard. hell, changes period, are always hard. i know this very well first hand. both from past things and even some recent. it's normal to have anxieties and fear over such things. the main thing is keeping true to what you feel makes sense for you and trusting your instinct that you're making the best choices at the time, given what you know of the situation. the fact that you have support makes it even better, gives you people to fall back on if you need it. but, i stand by what i said. you're smart, you think things through, you'll do your best no matter what and adapt if it comes to that. in the end... you will be happy. in the end... you'll have made the right choice. <3333

darkangel76 said:
Ilovegoatse said:
sudden changes are always hard. hell, changes period, are always hard. i know this very well first hand. both from past things and even some recent. it's normal to have anxieties and fear over such things. the main thing is keeping true to what you feel makes sense for you and trusting your instinct that you're making the best choices at the time, given what you know of the situation. the fact that you have support makes it even better, gives you people to fall back on if you need it. but, i stand by what i said. you're smart, you think things through, you'll do your best no matter what and adapt if it comes to that. in the end... you will be happy. in the end... you'll have made the right choice. <3333
You don't even know how great that is to hear that right now. -many many hugs- I keep thinking about the advice you're giving me, and it's making it so much easier. That's really great to know that despite this being a smut forum, there's still plenty of honestly nice people who give great advice. That's why I wanted to stay here, that's why I never wanted to leave. <3

Ilovegoatse said:
You don't even know how great that is to hear that right now. -many many hugs- I keep thinking about the advice you're giving me, and it's making it so much easier. That's really great to know that despite this being a smut forum, there's still plenty of honestly nice people who give great advice. That's why I wanted to stay here, that's why I never wanted to leave. <3
this statement holds very true for my own experiences here as well. *hugs*

and i'm glad. i love helping people, making them see the beauty in themselves that i see. b/c there really is a lot of it out there... in many shapes, forms, you name it. and i agree that that's one of the great things about this place. it really is like a family of sorts. we may all have our perverse thoughts and the like, but we also have that serious side, the one that can be counted on, the one that truly cares. <333

And he's fucking perfect for you in every single way <3 Congratulations, and the best wishes! I'm so happy you found somebody that can bring you so much comfort and love. No matter what your mind tells you, you deserve this more than anything in the world. Keep trusting each other and believe in yourself.

<3<3<3

xWickedBlackLace said:
And he's fucking perfect for you in every single way <3 Congratulations, and the best wishes! I'm so happy you found somebody that can bring you so much comfort and love. No matter what your mind tells you, you deserve this more than anything in the world. Keep trusting each other and believe in yourself.

<3<3<3

Awweeh, sankyou! <3 Things still feel weird, I'm just really really hoping it stops. I want the weirdness to go away. D; Blah.

iKitten said:
D'aw~ -hugs-

Congrats for a BF~

No more bfs and now a BF? O.O!

Yus! A brand new shiny one. :3 I'll tell you moar when I see you online.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTwh01MLSjY[/youtube]

New title in my journal for a new chapter in my life. :3

Hooray for a boyfriend! I hope the FBs aren't too heartbroken... although if the BF is open-minded, there's always the option for threesome action. That could be cool.

The weirdness is just newness, and that'll go away as things get more familiar.

But beginnings are always fun! Enjoy it to the most you can, son! :) I'm happy for you!

Urrrkkk.... My horrid ex IM'd me. It's a good time to have a boyfriend then, an excellent time. o 3o I told him to buzz off, the ex that is. He's leaving me alone now.

congrats and all things wonderful for you and the new BF. you deserve someone in your life that can bring you much happiness and, well, everything that is good. the weirdness and such is as MM said. newness. just roll with it, explore it, embrace it. :)

<33333
*many hugs*

darkangel76 said:
oh no! that sucks! *huuugs*
Yeah, I was cleaning up and I dropped something on it. So it's all. CRUNCHED and shit D; oiiii it's so bad. I don't want to take it in, but I know I have to. I'm getting a new laptop soon anyways, it just kinda sucks.

yeah it does! especially the timing with your getting a new one! ARGH! i hate when stuff like that happens. DX
poor thing... *huuuuugs*

darkangel76 said:
yeah it does! especially the timing with your getting a new one! ARGH! i hate when stuff like that happens. DX
poor thing... *huuuuugs*
; w; -cling- Hopefully my new one will be here soon. I'm still going to get this one repaired. It's just, absolutely awful to see it with such a big crack in it.

It's really hard not to pander for your attention when I miss you so much. I know you're busy, and I know you're not avoiding me. I know you have a lot going on. I still can't help but be selfish and wish I had you all to myself. I'm growing and learning though, and I'm trying my best. I've come a long way in these past few weeks, just be patient with me. I still have some lingering worries, and I feel like you might not feel the same way. I love you though, and I want you to be happy. Hopefully we'll get some time today.

I just feel like I'm either on one end tipping or the other. I'm just trying to find some middle ground, I react in extremes when I'm thrown off or overwhelmed. I either try to shut him out, or I try so hard to get close.

Back
Top Bottom