Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Angels and Angles

Re: Your Future Ex Boyfriend

Alex said:
You should become a hermit.
I love people though. Just some people have shown their true colours and I don't much care for it. :\

It can't be helped. That's how people are at times. Though, even though you may like one color that they are showing, at least try to remember the other colors that made you drawn to them in the first place. Then, maybe you can try to outweigh the good and bad colors and whatnot.

That doesn't make much sense. 8D;; Sorry.

Ilovegoatse said:
Alex said:
You should become a hermit.
I love people though. Just some people have shown their true colours and I don't much care for it. :\

-hugs- People will be people. Once they taste blood, they won't stop until they've gotten they're fill. You are of the most tried and true people I know. Sticking with what you believe in during rough times is everything you need and more. I appreciate you for everything you are and everything that you've done. It's an absolute privilege to have you in my life and by my side, regardless of whatever chaos ensues.

I *internet* love you too. (8 For this and more.

I'm not sure how I feel about most people anymore.

I think we've all gone through this at different times in our life. Alex is absolutely right though - we all have our bad sides, which come out from time to time, so just try and focus on the good that brought you together in the first place. Hopefully it still outweighs the bad but if not, then maybe its time to move on to something new.

@Alex: You make sense, don't worry. That's actually a very good thing to think about. We all have our own different shades and such. It's good to just balance things out instead of keeping or throwing out a person either way.

@Kitten: D8 MY EYES! You aren't one of the people though, so don't worry. Thanks for the loves though, I love you too <3

@Lace: Aweeh, I love you too. <3 I guess a lot of experiences are teaching me who I should trust, and who I shouldn't. So it's like medicine, it tastes bad and you don't want to take it but it's good for you. :]

@Dream: Exactly. I'll keep that in mind when making decisions in the future. <3

Son, you've got a good head on your shoulders, in general. You run into wrinkles, you go up and down, you have your own quirks, yes, but on the whole, you're a good man, and a good judge of people. But like Alex said, people are multifaceted, and nobody comes off positively in every situation.

It's actually not uncommon to kind of get annoyed with/temporarily hate people you care about. The difficulty is not lashing out unduly while that is going on. If it's as reasonable a friendship as it ought to be, it'll suffer through. But only you can judge how severe a violation of trust can be for it to break things. I know my limits, for example, and it takes a lot for me to break all ties. Your own thresholds will necessarily vary.

Time will tell, my friend. You'll either get over the minor offense, or realize that it's major enough to be a problem. But it'll take some time and thought. See how you feel about it in a week.

Drop me a like if you want to bounce any thoughts off me. I'll even get on IMs if you like, later in the evening. Just let me know.

People who use the term "muse" and take it seriously are fucking stupid. Like when they say "BLAERGH I CAN'T POST BECAUSE MY MUSES JUST AREN'T COOPERATING." Seriously, fucking stop it. I ignore and drop rps with people who are this fucking stupid.

I hate the undeserved sense of self-worth that "advanced literate" rpers have, they suck worse than most anyways. Sorry, I don't want 12 paragraphs about nothing. If you feel the need to fill your posts with fluff and filler so you can reach your minimum of five paragraphs, I want nothing to do with you.

Some people are disappointing me in more than one way. Also, I don't like being harassed, fucking stop it. I love you, but fucking back off.

I love you in a dandy friend way, by the by.

I need new music, I'm bored of what I currently have.

I messed up my sleep schedule big time, but it's worth it.

I'm going to beat Silent Hill 2 eventually.

I need to start drawing again, I feel like I need some kind of creative way to express my gay self. RPing isn't cutting it anymore.

Stop being so damn negative, I never want to share anything I love with you anymore. You act superior and bring it down to the level of garbage under your feet. I don't want you to like all the same things I like just because I like them, but at least stop being a total ass. Some things in life just make me happy, I don't expect everyone to love them but at least respect one of my outlets for stress. You want me to be happy, but yet you smother it every chance you get. I share these things with you because I'm excited about them, so don't be terrible to me because I just happen to love and trust you.

No, that isn't about a lover. No boyfriends for me.

I'm scared more often than not, I'm tired of being scared. At least my headache stopped. My shoulders are always tense though, sometimes I think you love the wrong things more than me. I want to be close to you, but you guilt me for not wanting to do everything you want to do. You interrupt me and belittle my opinion. I love you, so please stop it.

So much has been built up over the past few weeks. I need to start writing in my paper journal again. It's a little more therapeutic since I can scribble my anger down. However, I just want to feel good later on today. I want to be happier than anything. I know I don't have it bad. And the fact that I don't feel good right now means I was having an excellent time before. I have to have times of sadness too. I just sucks. Ah well.

I just got a new friend, so I'm happy about that. <3

I love you Goaty. I'm sorry I'm not around much. I've been super busy. But you're in my thoughts. I try to talk to you when I'm around. But our scheduels don't match up. I hope you know I still care about you.

@DA: -hug hug- Thanks. :3

@Bunny: S'okay, don't worry about it. I just needed to vent. <3

Also, I've lost respect for a few more people today. Stupidity is something I can't forgive. I give up on you, and I'm a bit disappointed with you. To be honest, I don't know how intelligent I found you in the first place. I didn't know if you were a profound genius or a moron. I guess now I know my answer.

~Cracks knuckles~ Do I have to bust someone's head, bro?

awww... i hear you on messed up sleep schedules though.
but here's to yours re-regulating itself once again! <3

darkangel76 said:
awww... i hear you on messed up sleep schedules though.
but here's to yours re-regulating itself once again! <3
I've literally gone vampire with it. I sleep all day and stay up all night. ; A; I need to fix it so bad because I don't like sleeping all day.

that it does. and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. take it from someone who cries easily and often.
anyway, i hope all is well. <333

darkangel76 said:
that it does. and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. take it from someone who cries easily and often.
anyway, i hope all is well. <333
Thanks. <3 And it's not too bad, I just wish it was better. I'm just trying to work through it and try not to let it eat me up anymore than it already has. I'm just stupidly emotional right now.

emotions are never stupid. they just are.
i just hope that whatever you're working through eases sooner than later. my thoughts are with you. *hugs*
<3

darkangel76 said:
emotions are never stupid. they just are.
i just hope that whatever you're working through eases sooner than later. my thoughts are with you. *hugs*
<3
Thanks so much! It really does help. I just have to let time heal my wounds. It just sucks for now. D;

darkangel76 said:
*hugs*
here's to hoping otherwise. <3
You always cheer me up. <3

Yeah, I'm thinking I made the right decision too. I just get riddled with doubt, it sucks.

i'm very glad to hear that. 1) that you've been cheered up and 2) that i helped in that. YAY! <333

it's easy to start doubting yourself after you make any kind of concrete decision. and the bigger they are the more that doubt can become. you just have to trust that you thought things through the best you could at the time and go with it. and then know that if things don't turn out as you'd hope that you can always adapt. you're a smart guy so if it comes to that, you'll do what's needed. no doubt in my mind. :)

*hugs*

Back
Top Bottom