Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Angels and Angles

Re: Your Future Ex Boyfriend

Got Silent Hill: Shattered memories. I'm stuck on the second chase scene =|

Now for a small rant, or a large rant. We'll see.

Here's something that really annoys me... music elitists. These are the people masturbating to bands that are obscure as a straight politician in a republican convention. No but seriously, these people irritate me more than anything in the world. They'll brag about the bands you've never heard about, and they assume this makes them superior, and some sort of sekret lover to music that you'll never be. "Oh, you like Lady Gaga? I like Rainbow Icicle, they have their own myspace page with three songs on it. But they're sooooooooo good. You haven't heard of them right? Oh, good. Yeah, then they're sooo amazing."

I do not wish to be musically 'elite' to enjoy music. I don't even hate obscure bands. I just don't mind mainstream music either. What's so wrong about liking something that's on the top forty station? I'm proud of my playlist having both Otep and Beyonce. If a song is catchy, I'll listen to it and enjoy it. After all, isn't that what music is supposed to be for? Why not spend more time just appreciating music artists and less time having a pissing contest over what bands are better? Maybe I'm just not hip enough, but I'm okay with that. You can argue about your music tastes, I'm going to be listening to this new Britney Spears song. 8D

I am the exact same way. I listen to everything and anything, if it catches my interest. It's one thing to share bands with people, it's another to brag about it.

Oooh, she has a new song out? I think I'm going to search it out, if that's the case. > w>

Alex said:
I am the exact same way. I listen to everything and anything, if it catches my interest. It's one thing to share bands with people, it's another to brag about it.

Oooh, she has a new song out? I think I'm going to search it out, if that's the case. > w>
I'm not sure if she has a new song out, but I like her music in general. :3

And yeah, that's exactly it. Sharing your music tastes is fine. But don't go around acting like you're somehow smarter than everyone else just because you like an obscure band.

Another rant:

Dear roleplayers with defeatist personalities,

Stop messaging me. I don't want anything to do with you if you won't bother making any compromises to make the story work. I do not enjoy having to twist your arm to get you to do something for me, when I've done so much for you. Not only that, but you're always so quick to point out why something won't work. At the slightest hint of conflict, you take your butthurt ass and scoot it all over my new carpet. It's annoying as hell, because I don't want your shit all over my carpet. A part of planning a roleplay is not agreeing on everything, but that's perfectly okay not to agree on everything.

The point is you have to at least put some effort into it, and at least try. It's much better than just whining about how it 'just won't work' right away. It is annoying, and it is a waste of my time. Don't waste my time, I REALLY don't like that. If you're going to be a pussy on something as simple as planning, shut the hell up and leave me alone. Bah, annoying people.

Corporal Bunny said:
Goaty, Date night.

You, me, and cartman.
Fer real real I will. I'll mix m'self a drink and we'll watch some South Park together. <3

Just went on a South Park date with Bunny. <3 Yaaaay~ I can't wait until the next one, she's such a dreamboat!

Wahhh, still depressed! At least a few drinks cheered me up. Still depressed tho :<

Kingschoolyou said:
Because you didn't get enough South Park and mixed drinks?
Heck, that's what helped me from my suicidal thoughts a while back. 8D My coping methods are healthy.

Back
Top Bottom