Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Angels and Angles

Ilovegoatse

Supernova
My journal! Yay. >8u Now, let's talk about my latest attempt at driving myself into insanity.

I tried to play SH4 in one sitting. This stupid decision came from me catching second wind late last night. So, I tried to stay up and play the game. After two hours and a half my eyes were practically on fire and I had a had time staying awake. I was at the half-way point and I just couldn't play anymore. So I went upstairs and plopped to sleep. I played a little bit today, and now I'm on the subway world for the second time. I have to motivate myself to go through that annoying mess. >8U

My favourite levels are the apartment world, forest world, hospital world, water prison world, and that's about it. I hate the building world and the subway world. The stupid subway cars confuse me so I hate them to death. Stupid Eileen doesn't help either.

Playing SH1 on my PSP has been glorious though. I'm enjoying it so much, and getting startled makes it pretty funny. I would be sitting hunched over my game and suddenly I'll yelp. People will stare at me and I'll nervously smile back. I'm thinking about if I want Shattered Memories for the Wii or for PS2. Price isn't the issue, it's just I don't know which will be more fun. I'm thinking about renting them from that website. The local video store is absolutely horrible and makes me roid rage.

The second time playing through SH4 I've made a playlist. It involves Lady Gaga, and that makes certain points of the game absolutely hilarious. God, I'm such a nerd.

Re: Your Future Ex Boyfriend

Goatse, I must ask. WTF does 'Your future ex boyfriend' have to do with Silent Hill 4?

... I can just imagine you yelping on a subway. People staring at you in response. It makes me giggle till I piss myself.

I love vidyya games. >8U THEY ARE DELICIOUS FOR MY STOMACH.

The title is just for my journal in general, it's the only thing I could think of. I based it off of this Voltaire song:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G0SmihuUOk[/youtube]

I normally end up playing it when I'm waiting for people in public places like bookstores or the mall. I just get too focused on video games so I end up getting startled.

I got a coupon for a free milkshake. I am going to enjoy that in the future. >8u Maybe I could make one myself tonight. I have powdered sugar, cadbury, and candy cane ice cream.

Iiridellia said:
How was your hot chocolate..... drink. *fights not to say 'balls'*
I got lazy and didn't make it. >8U I'll prolly do it tonight though, I just lost the mood for spicy food.

Also, I just remembered a special little moment when I tried to pull an all nighter with Silent Hill 4. I was stumbling up the stairs and I peeked through the downstairs mirror.... and I noticed something very upsetting. I had Henry Townshend bags under my eyes. -sobs loudly- Too tired!

2076nw2.jpg

Also, with the nutrition drink. I found that an amusing name for a healing item. It is not a health drink, nor is it an energy drink. No no my friends, this time it's nutritious. DRINK UP. >8U IT'S MY SEMEN, IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!

Alex said:
Years? o_o Why years?
It was a childhood favorite. I used to eat them all the time. Then I got sick of them and now after all these years I want them again. :3 OM NOM NOM.

Ah, that makes sense now. xD I use to be the same with Reese's. ; ;

Alex said:
Ah, that makes sense now. xD I use to be the same with Reese's. ; ;
I can eat only one reese's at a time. D: They're so rich!

I use to eat them by the bag full as a kid. @___@; Until one day I was eating them and just.. couldn't anymore. I usually eat one every once in awhile now. Anymore than that and I'll get sick. ; 3;

Alex said:
I use to eat them by the bag full as a kid. @___@; Until one day I was eating them and just.. couldn't anymore. I usually eat one every once in awhile now. Anymore than that and I'll get sick. ; 3;
Yeah, they're just too rich now. D; We lost our childhood tastebuds.

Also, right now I have the combination of salad, vitamin water, and fried chicken. D8

That we did! But, I find that stuff I refused to eat as a child are now appealing to me. So, I guess it's a worth while sacrifice.

Oooh, fried chicken. My mom makes amazing friend chicken, chicken strips, chicken nuggets, basically anything with chicken in it is amazing when she makes it. I must acquire her cooking skills somehow.

>_>
<_<

Alex said:
That we did! But, I find that stuff I refused to eat as a child are now appealing to me. So, I guess it's a worth while sacrifice.

Oooh, fried chicken. My mom makes amazing friend chicken, chicken strips, chicken nuggets, basically anything with chicken in it is amazing when she makes it. I must acquire her cooking skills somehow.

>_>
<_<
Yay! I love tons of stuff now that I used to hate.

That sounds delicious, I wish I had your mother. D; I'm going to steal her for my chicken needs!

Ilovegoatse said:

That sounds delicious, I wish I had your mother. D; I'm going to steal her for my chicken needs!
Mine! *Hiss.* >8|

Alex said:
Ilovegoatse said:

Mine! *Hiss.* >8|
We can share! >8UUUUU8<

Ilovegoatse said:
We can share! >8UUUUU8<
I already have to share her with a brother. ; 3;

Would a recipe suffice? xD

In that case, you can have most of his stuff except his computer. I call dibs.

I was rickrolled while listening to the radio. I was flipping through the stations and one of them was quiet. Listening to it for a few moments I suddenly heard the famous song. I lol'd.

Back
Top Bottom