Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Something Adventurous and Steamy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love

Planetoid
Quickies about Love’s Interest!

- Prefer pm’s on BM
- Detests anything shy of 2 paragraphs per post.
- Enjoys complex plots riddled around sexual exploits.
- Seeking only 1 roleplay atm, maybe 2.
- Always craving the romance, drama, power exchanges, and twists.
- PM me if interested.

Basis of what you will find in all of Love’s plot ideas, atm.

- Looking for a multi-character plot (we both play two or more characters)...but there are a few one x one plots down below as well.
- Does enjoy all gender pairings – m/f, m/m, f/f. (in fact, I do hope to find a partner who will indulge me in all of these this time.)
- Genre will always be fantasy, science fiction, historical, far futuristic, or modern-with-a-fantastical-twist. Never Modern. (mostly sci-fi right now but more to come laterz)
- Sexual-wise, I am a lover of all degrees. (meaning, anything from vanilla to the extremes)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Plot Ideas – (more to come if I receive no interest on these)

Plot #1 – [science-fiction, romance & drama] A transport carrier must make an emergency landing. They dock at an old mining outpost on a lonely planet hoping to mend the vessel’s wounds and re-fuel. Unfortunately, they find the outpost facility deserted. Upon further investigation it is clear that something terrible happened here. They are suddenly plunged into a race for survival as they struggle to repair their ship and escape the facility. Looking for romance and sexual flings between the characters in the midst of surviving an alien threat. Was thinking one, or both of us, can play the threat and some of our characters won’t make it out alive.

Plot #2 – [science-fiction, power exchanges] It is refreshing to a band of pirates to finally loot another ship after months of no activity. However it appears as though this ship is carrying nothing valuable at all! The frustration is felt, and in order to appease his comrades the pirate captain decides to take the crew as their spoils instead. Looking for power-exchanges – a mix of con and non-con; some dark extremes such as forced incest, sadistic edges, and snuff, along with budding romances, prisoners turned devoted, and a prisoner or two who sexually ‘Tops’ their captors :3.

Plot #3 – [science-fiction, a mix of consent and non-consent] A group of humans are abducted from Earth by an alien race bent on scientific research. These aliens can influence, persuade, or even control the minds of humans if they want. Faced with numerous difficulties including environment changes and mood swings the humans try to live with one another while surviving each other at the same time. One of us will control the alien race and some of the humans. I am not interested in manipulating the physical bodies of the humans at all; for example, abnormal sizes or enhancements.

Plot #4 - [science-fiction, consensual nonconsent] In a galactic skirmish two star fighters become shot down on a planet. They must try and find a way off while survivng the native creatures and each other! They are enemies, but they need each other to make it out alive. The Dominant character will capture the other and have his way with her while trying to keep them both alive and make it off the planet. Looking for bondage, gags, rough sex, and abuse.

Plot #5 - [fantasy, consensual bdsm romance] A Duchess has become widowed and must remarry in order to keep her lands safe. Her soon-to-be husband lives far away and has sent her a gift, a pleasure slave, to enjoy until the big matrimony event. She is turned off by this, as it is not the custom of her people to keep slaves. So she puts the man to work in the kitchen. But the man charms her. She seems drawn to him, and it turns out that his Dominant personality and bdsm style is just what she needs. She lets loose with him and falls in love with this slave. Looking for the Dominant slave to teach the submissive Duchess about her true sexual needs. Breathplay, bondage, disciplin/protocols, caning/whips, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom