Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F seeking F partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimples

Star
Hello~

I'm wanting to try something new. I usually to hetro pairings however I've decided I want to try a female on female pairing! however I want to stress to people. If I want at least 2 FULL paragraphs! If I send up to 3 or 4 paragraphs and only get one back it turns my off. All that work for nothing. Please give me somthing to work with!! I want a rp to be fun not a chore to reply! I am not as rude as I sound however I have been having bad luck. I'm tired of working hard on my posts to only to get one liners or just posts I can not work with. I understand writers block but I don't understand writers block for every post. Okay I'm tired of bitching!!! on to the rest of the thread!!

Now I want to state this, I'm looking for story > smut roleplays. Don't get me wrong I like the smut but It gets boring if the roleplay is all about it. I enjoy romance, action, drama, and lots and lots of surprises. I would like to develope the story before any smut. develope romance before they do anything. That's what I'm looking for!

Rules....

1- at least two full paragraphs...
2- please do not pm me "Are you still looking for a rp?" or " I would like to rp with you" I WILL IGNORE YOU!!! Try to sell your self for goodness sake! Make me WANT to rp with you. ALSO. have a plot in mind (one of yours or mine) or a pairing and atleast an idea!!
3- I rp over PMs I can MAYBE be convinced to rp over threads, better have a damn good plot
4- PM ME! Do not post here. bumping is fine =3
5- If you do not want to continue the rp tell me i wont be offended, it happens
~~ If i think of anymore I will update

Pairing-- just a short list

best friends
nekoxhuman
high school
medieval
modern
anything fantasy

As far as fxf pairings I have no plots, but I'm open to ideas!

p.s. if there are any females wanting to play male for me aswell I'm up for that too!

Bump for my newly opened thread! I hope this is a fun experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom