Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chrome's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrome

Moon
Hey everyone!
I’m quiet new to the site, but hopefully I’ll get this right.
My F-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/ancel

Rules
- I’m looking for a long-term, literate and descriptive partner.
- Sex in RP is great, but an exciting plot makes it even greater. I prefer 60-70% plot.
- Please, no one liners! I usually write 3-5 paragraphs, but I’ll adapt to my partner.
- I prefer PM over thread!
- Even though I’m looking for an experienced roleplayer, I don’t really mind if you make some grammar mistakes, I’m open-minded about that. English is not my native language, so the same goes to me. Just pay attention to punctuation, spellings and put effort to your writings and I’ll know that you did the best you could.
- If you do not wish to continue, please feel free to tell me, I won’t feel offended.
- I only play FxM, but I’m experienced in both roles.
- I usually play with a sub female, or dom male character.

Romance, fantasy (!!), medieval, kidnapping (!!), real-life, third person RP-perspective, drama, adventure

Dislikes
Scar/vore, bestiality, anal, watersports, BDSM, big age difference, heavy smut, etc…

Pairings
Pirate/captive
Assassin/princess
Childhood friends
Demon/summoner
Elf druid/human intruder
Bodyguard/client
Queen/knight

Fandoms

Dragon Age - Hawke/Fenris (*___*)
V for Vendetta - V/Evey
Bioshock Infinite - Booker/Elizabeth (taken)
Mass Effect - Shepard/Garrus or Shepard/Thane
Assassin's Creed - OCs are fine aswell

Plot ideas

Assassin/princess
Two kingdom has been at each other’s throats for ages, for several reasons; land, money, power and resources. Alfred, the King from the north hired an assassin, to kidnap the other King’s daughter. A shallow tactic to finally take advantage... but it turned out to be a harder task than they expected, since the plan leaked out before the assassin could reach his destination. The castle’s defenses has been fortified quickly, double amount of guards patrolled day and night, not to mention the bandits who attempted to capture the princess relentlessly from the castle, or the assassin’s grasp for their own desires.
The assassin should be a male character.

Elf druid/human intruder
A harmless elf tribe was living in a vast forest for generations. A King discovered their existence, along with the fact, that they possess an ancient, powerful relic. He realized that this magical artifact could grant great power to it’s carrier. He sent a small, elite team to capture it. All their efforts went amiss, when the tribe leader, an experienced druid called upon the powers of the relic, and sent the entire group to its death. Except one member… as soon as the druid discovered his/her survival, he immediately commanded to held him/her captive, to gather information about the King and his future plans, since it was the druid’s task to defend the tribe, at all costs.

I’ll update new ideas time to time, but if you have a great one in your mind, please feel free to tell me, I’m totally open for other, mostly fantasy based plots. *-*

If you are interested PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom