Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

•A Few To Chew•

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muerta

Meteorite
Muerta.png

Welcome to my request thread. I will update this thread as much as possible and when I can. So, please do check back as often as you'd like. I would also like to point out that if you are interested in anything listed below, post such here. If you are secretive, my pm is open as well. Don't be shy. I also would like to say that I am always up for new scenarios and original opinions. So, don't be hesitant to give me such. Again, welcome to my thread and enjoy.

Disclaim.png

• I am engaged. Please don't ask for Naughty Pictures, Webcam, or Phone Calls. It won't happen.

• With that said, I am open to develop friendships out of character. I feel it is important and a great helper in Companion RP's. RP's run a bit more smoothly when those behind the characters understand writing styles and the like. So, don't think I won't talk to you Out of Character. I encourage it.

• I've been roleplaying for just about 9 years now. I'm not the most advanced of role players but I pull out decent paragraphs and descriptions. I do not like short posts. If I get a short reply, and short reply is what is given in return. Why should I push out effort while the other doesn't?

• My writing is in third person. I am another persona, not myself.

Expect.png

• Someone that can write with proper etiquette. Meaning: Capitalization, Punctuation, Grammar, and basic sentence structure. I am a bit lenient on spelling but don't abbreviate words or use letters as words and we'll be fine.

• Don't just expect full on sexual RP's unless they are noted to be. My main character is one to have a life. My other, side, role plays will be discussed before hand.

• Write at least a paragraph of 7 sentences. The more description, the better.

• To talk to me on matters that will keep you from the role play for a set amount of time. I would like to know so that I don't worry and/or believe you've just abandoned your role.

Forum.png

For the forum I will have my character, Dawn, that I wish to develop. She is the only character I will play in forums. There is no exception to this rule. I like giving full attention to a character at a time. When I am done expanding her then I will create a new one to host in the forums. I will provide her basics below so you can get a feel for her and possibly strike up something.

---------------------------------

Character Insight:

Name: Dawn Waters
Species: Human (Though would like this to change)
Orientation: Lesbian

General Basis on Character:

(Since she is new, outside characters are wished to help! So don't be scared to ask.)

A submissive woman of all natures. She is an ordinary, 9-5 worker whom believes that there is nothing otherworldly in her everyday life. Her mother died while giving birth to her and her father lives in Europe. Dawn is in Ireland on vacation a third of the time. Her home resides in Sterling, Scotland. She has 1 older sister and a twin brother. She is close to her siblings more than her father, whom is a drunken fool. Other relatives are either distant or have died natural deaths.

Dawn is also a woman that puts up a front of purity and innocence even though deep, locked inside her mind she is far from it. She has a real infatuation with her sister but never had the guts to say anything. She's always been the one to keep her head down and keep silent in most situations. Very obedient, even though she never wants to be.

Her favorite time of the day is early morning, lunch break, and at night. She gets her alone time to play with her nymphomaniac self in many dirty ways. She only wished she could find the right woman to make her beg for pain, pleasure, and release.

Open plots:
Incest, Turnings, BDSM, Rape, Commitment, Death/Murder of a family member, Corruption.

---------------------------------

Playable Character Slots:

Big Sister: Available
ShQ4TgREZ9WAULk4REHyvXlcxE_3c_wJiLnRQusrMLJrXWYvrd0esodeTluyHGEUtGDbZxjlyUXIv6rvJoLQ79c=s270-c

The basic structure of Dawn's big sister, Summer, is that she is a rebellious woman. Strong and proud. Very focused and even determined once she gets in a frame of mind. Summer is Twenty-seven and 'bi-curious'. She has never been with a woman, only men, yet has fantasies of being with others of her same gender.

Allowances to make this character as yours are:
Last Name, Friends, Feelings of their Brother and Father.

Twin Brother: Available

The basic structure of Dawn's twin brother, Zachary, is that he is rather sweet and sensitive though he puts up a front of quite of a douche. Trying to prove that he is infact a man and nothing can hurt him. His twin and him are like that of best friends. Writing hidden notes to one another and also being able to tell if the other is upset or hurt, even when not around one another.

Allowances to make this character as yours are:
Friends, Feelings of Older sister and Father, Sexual Orientation.

Father: Available
Screen-Shot-2012-04-12-at-15.22.03.png

With Dawn's father, Samuel, is constantly a drunk. Blaming the Twins for killing the love of his life. Drowning his sorrows and hiring prostitutes to get his jollies off. He had left his children as soon as the twins turned 16. Allowing the older sister to tend to them and be there faux mother. He moved away to Europe to 'try' and clean himself up but has a constant struggle with his past.

Allowances to make this character as yours:
Relationship is Summer(Older Sister), Whereabouts, Finances.

---------------------

If anyone else is interested with partaking in this RP yet doesn't want to be a playable character, please contact me and we can discuss some roles and how they will affect the story.

Msg.png

Since I will only play in forums for one character, doesn't mean I wouldn't like to play other roles/fantasies on a messenger. I only have skype nothing else. The reason behind this is because I like that Skype has no limit to characters like the others do. Also because all the other messengers that I had previously are either non-compatible on my computer or insanely corrupted. I will list a few plots that I wouldn't mind doing below.

•Just make sure you PM me about which plot you are interested in. We'll chit chat about it. Then skype's will be exchanged.•​

--------------------------

Fiendish Relations:
• A brother and sister are a major part of their tribe. The sister being the Witch Doctor whilst the brother is the Story Teller. Both of them are cannibalistic and have to keep this secret from the rest of the tribe. Even though, with time, they know that the energy from the other beings are what have them grow in strength. Soon, allowing them to control over their homeland. Slaughtering the Tribe Leader and claiming their own rights as leaders.

Pet Friendly:
• A tender little fox was in the woods, trying to catch its own supper while all of a sudden "CRACK!" a sound of wood breaking from a bullet sent her running for her life. A hunter coming after her suddenly leapt on her. The fox, frozen with shock - all instinct gone by the rough hold on her thin legs had the hunter grin wildly. A sick, sick hunter brought out some rope and tied up the fox so I wouldn't run from him yet loose enough for her to wiggle under his forceful pushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom