Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for dominate M

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever-alone31

Super-Earth
Hello I am forever-alone, no I am not forever alone in real life. It's my horses name. Now like I said I am looking for a dominate male Roleplayer, I would like you to be able to write a paragraph or more I can write a paragraph or moreso i would like to be on the same page. I have a few plots but I am open to more.

So there's a solider (you) now it can be futuristic or past doesn't matter but futur would work better. Before he left for war he had got married to a young woman (me, age is up to you), when he returns he is not the man she knew and he comes to be very abusive with her,forcing her to do things ( I don't have many limits so it can be anything), when she does something he doesn't like he "punishes" her. He starts to go out to bars and pick up other woman (that's just an idea)

Now I would add incest if we added a daughter or son, breeding too and some more if you want. I am very open to changing it up.

Teresa is the nerd of the school and everyone loves to pick on her but when a guy that picks on her the most go's too far she slaps him, embarrasses him, or anything. He gets angry cause of this and decides to have some fun with her. He can blackmail her or whatever but his plan is to turn her into his bitch and maybe more.

Young girl works at her dads farm, she is a little giddy and will do anything to make her daddy happy. Dad finally decides to make her make him happy, at first she doesn't want to but later she begins to like it. after a Bit he try's to get her into the barn to do things with the animals so he can film it and make some money, he starts getting his buddy's to come over and watch her fuck the animals and soon them too. we would make it more plot like don't worry.

I'm not sure what kind of beast or creature so if interested we can talk through pm about. But anyway, there's this creature or beast and there breed is dieing out and there are no females left. So they decide to go on a hunt, they can find two girls or three or just one doesn't matter. They start to breed these young girls and use them as toys not just to help them repopulate but when they're angry they take it out on them. Now I have no limits so get creative and shoot me some ideas.

I like this one I haven't done it yet and would love to try it, so there's this farm where they take girls from 15 to 23 to be bred. (The human population is going down)so they are in stalls with numbers not by name but by numbers. The first men come in to pick who the want. It can be for a night or a long as they want. They can claim that one girl as there's but they still go breed others. The second men that come in are more poor,dirty,and mean ( well all the men are mean they can have a heart but woman have no rights so they aren't treated the best anymore.) They can take the girls and do whatever they want. The only condition is they must come back bred and alive.
This one involves both of us playing more then one character.

Pairings I will do but have no ideas for them:

Daddyxdaughter -I would like to add brother too but no brothers fine
Momxson
Beastxhuman
Animalxhuman
DoctorxPatient
Young girlxGang bang

Or one where a girls sent to camp and meets a guy her and the guy start to get to know each other then start having fun after awhile he starts to bring in his buddy's. They start going to the woods or anywhere else to do it without getting caught.

Just an idea, pm if interested. Oh and no messenger or anything I might do email but that's rarely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom