Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anthro Club Eka

Zero_Kyrael

Super-Earth
This is the opening to a story I wrote for me and my Partner when she was away and wanted to share Criticism and feedback is welcome I swear I can handle it! Hoping to improve to excite up my writing.

For help with the lack of describing characters.

Fayt(the first person) looks like (Warning links are explicit along with the content of the story)
http://furry.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=35233
While Eka the owner (who appears in the second part posting soon)
http://furry.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=186140
Though no tribal marks but stripes and heavier piercing (Originals are currently experiencing the 404 error)

Eka’s Club

I hadn’t heard of Eka’s club till very recently. I had not gone outside much after the great seal broke over the earth. The moon had been shattered no one no why but it had erupted into a thousand shards. The strange thing is what came next no one expected. Instead of the orbits being thrown off or destruction rain from the sky rather instead many people had changed. For the most part they were minor changes nothing Earthshattering. Many came to possess greater physical health and ability. However, Some like me had transformed taking on more animalistic features and urges. We were not treated as well either as for those of us who changed this way had become immune to disease and gained more animalistic prowess more so than the rest and we were the minority. I hadn’t gone out much since then and even less dating worried about my more animal body and urges on top of being attracted to women seemed an impossible task. Intill one day I received a note.

Inside the note was just one sentence. Eka’s club password Wildside. And behind the note was a small laminated pass that said VIP. I hadn’t thought intill then the club really actually was real. It was supposed to be a club that tailored exclusive to us Fursona’s or Furries as the street slang was. Much nicer then the other things I’ve been called when out during the day. I had decided to go. I took a quick shower put on my favorite pair of black stockings with purple bows. My lucky white almost translucent thon with a purple mini skirt and a Dark black corset. I had come to like black a lot more as a color since my changed as my fur was pale white except at the tips of my ears and paws. I looked myself over in the mirror and then thought about not going. I could feel something tingling inside me. More the animal urge and made me worried if I wanted to go out. I took a deep breath shrugged it off and headed out quickly getting in my car to avoid anyone who would look down upon me.

When I arrived it wasn’t at all what I expected. The building from the outside looked abandoned barely inhabitable at all with just a small sign that barely flashed Eka’s club and no booming noise at all that I usually associate with the rave clubs I had known before the change had happened. I quickly moved to the door and lightly tapped on it a couple times before a small slide opened up. “Password?”

“umm… wildside” I said as the slide moves closed. It was then quite for a little bit as nothing happened. Had I gotten it wrong I thought as I lightly played with my tail. Right as I started to think I should leave I hear several clicks and then the door opens. A well muscled black panther looking fursona opened up. He was tall and looked rather fierce even more so after he smiled his toothy fangs and let me in. I walked in as he shut the door and then I slowly turned to him His leather jacket only making him seem more fierce especially now inside a building behind a locked door.

“Ummm this is my first time…. And I have… ummm” Fumbles with my VIP pass nervously almost dropping it. “I have this I not sure where to go or… anything”
“No worries.” He pressed a small button and called for some one I think was called Tiara. “I have a guide on the way just wait inside.”
I nod at him and slowly walk down the hall. As I push open the next door the music hits me loud and blaring as I look in to see nothing but fursona’s just dancing drinking talking just like a normal rave would be expected to have. I smile a bit and don’t walk to far in as I’m waiting for some one to come. I start to worry as I feel the beat of the music in my chest and feel that animal twitch inside telling me to run out and be wild. I shake my head ignoring the feeling again knowing I’m more then that and lean against the wall waiting.

I didn’t wait long before a busty tiger looking fursona women comes up to me wearing a very revealing Maid’s outfit with the hair bonnet and and black and white colors and everything. It was hard to look right at her without feeling the blood rush to my cheeks. Her orange and black striped fur shone in strong contrast to the maid style outfit she wore.

“Hi I’m Tiara and I will be showing you around on your way up to the VIP room.” I could hear her perfectly which was surprising over the pounding music and can only bring myself to nod as I start to follow her wondering how she isn’t falling over in those heels. I had given up on shoes even if I found any that I could wear it felt unnatural now to not have the pads of my paws on the ground. We walked for a bit around the club as I saw nothing that different from any normal club except most people where dancing normally. No grinding or anything that sexual just everyone feeling the beat and dancing in crazy ways no human could ever hope to achieve.
Tiara turns and smiles at me as she slides a card through a read on the near by door.

“This next area is a little more… … exotic by is very popular option we have here.” She opens the door and I step through with her. I walk and don’t see anything different in this room when we first enter but as we walk in closer I quickly move my eyes away from the dancers on the floor and try to focus straight ahead. The dancers where dancing in here as well but in a much more open manner. Much more open. Girls of many different fursona’s where dancing around but with there shirts pulled down or even all the way off breasts bouncing madly with the music. It didn’t stop there many where grinding on each other almost nekkid panties swinging around girls knee’s and even hard cocks grinding against them. Some even where laying on a table conducting oral activities all with hungry looks in their eyes as they let themselves go in a variety of different manners. I keep my eyes forward on Tiara just following here a little shocked and feeling a little blushy as I feel that animal twitch inside me calling out to give in to it all the music the people. Being immune to all diseases and having a more powerful physic I could run free out there, but I again shake it off knowing it was just the animal urge as we move into an elevator moving us to the next floor.

Tiara turns and see me eyes down and looks at me a little confused. “You are going to the VIP section right? You didn’t get anything mixed up did you? I mean I know it your first time and all but you seemed shocked?” I quickly pull out my card and show it to her. “Yea I know the card and the boss will see you.” She tilts her head and shrugs as we stop and move out.

The next room caused my jaw to drop. While there were not nearly that many people many fursona’s in this room were having full on sex. I skim the room blushing as many on the floor roll around sometimes in pairs and sometimes more as we walk by. We quickly move through another set of doors into another room.

“Wait here I’m gonna make sure everything is in order.” Tiara walks up some stairs and leaves me in this 2nd room as I can’t help but stare. The room had bondage tables stocks sex toys in all different shapes and sizes. They were not empty either. Right near by in a pair of stocks bent over a cat girl moans in pleasure as a dog fursona loudly pushes in and out of her. I am a bit shocked but can’t look away as that twitch inside me pulses louder and louder. I hear a splatter on the floor as the dog pulls away and see cum splatter all over her feet as she moan out before a cat fursona grips her hips and feels the space left by the previous fursona. I turn and eyes go even wider as I see the dog who was fucking her had nice perky breasts and slowly skimmed the room. A lot of the girls in the bondage where all girls but all the people around I realized where futanari fursona’s moving around the bound girls. I blush harder as I see signs written on the backs of each of them. Free anal, Free oral, Fuck me anyway you want, or a mix of different instructions with some clearly saying DO NOT do with a list under it. I start to pant as the pulsing in my chest gets louder. I can’t hear the music anymore just the moans of ecstasy the girls give out as they get taking by a futa, and then another. The pools of cum on the floor under them growing. My heart races pounding feeling an urge to just give in to the animalistic side and go get locked up. I breath a bit harder it wouldn’t be so bad… I could only do a couple things. I wouldn’t let them have my pussy but the rest maybe? I shook the thoughts out of my head and wiggle as I can feel my white panties must have a small blue stain in them by now. I wonder why Tiara has come back as I watch a particularly excited lion looking fursona grab a black and red fox who is tied spread eagle on a table and moving up to her and oiling her breasts before with a near roar pushes between them as she licks at his tip.

I try to look away and wait worried about where I’ll be going next as I see a black and red fox girl who tummy is swollen being taken by to horse fursona’s sucking one as the other is nearly breaking her ass. I try to take deep breathes as I feel my nips push hard against my bra as Tiara returns and takes me up the stairs.
We move up the stairs and Tiara lets me into the room and shuts it behind me .

I walk into a big empty room with you sitting in the middle. I walk slowly up not sure what to expect as I lightly play with my tail nervously. “I... i was randomly picked for the VIP room... did i take a wrong turn ? ? I say as I tug down my short skirt to half way down my thighs where my stockings began as i dressed for the dancing.
She looked up at me an smiled then waves her hand “You may leave, guard the door outside.” the security nods an leaves us alone as she looks back at me. “Whats your name.”
And that is how I first experienced Club Eka.

Part 2
There is a bit here missing where there may have been some live RP with Eka herself. I know that hurts the story, but I hope it can be forgiven. At the end of part one and between this spot Eka herself in a great show of confidence seduces Fayt and after destroying her panties proceeds to have messy bum sex leading us right to this part.

(Fair warning this is a bit more explicit and has theme's including but not limited to cum breasts.)

First day

I woke up still lying on the couch as I move up and immediately stop holding on to my tummy as I can still feel the semen from last night moving around inside my tail hole. I blush and look around to see that I’m alone. I stand up cautiously and look around to see a note left on the table nearby. I gingerly walk over to it and unfold the note.
Dear Fayt, I had to go to a meeting with the senate about the rights and treatment of all fursona’s and had to leave early and felt it would be bad to wake you up since you seemed to have been very tuckered out. Tiara will take care of you till I return if you would like to stay.
P.S. I left a new thong for you on the counter since it is entirely my fault that your old one is no longer usable. Stripes if you stay or there is a white pair much like your own if you choose to leave.
I read it again once over and shrug not sure why they’re specific thongs for whether I leave or stay but don’t give it much thought as I move over to the counter and look down at them. Should I stay? The animalistic pulse throbs inside me. The night before was so rough and I was just taken … but it had been amazing being claimed like that in such a place. Did I really want to go back to my old life hiding away? I reach to the black and purple stripped panties and slowly slide them on blushing as again I can feel the wolf seed still filling me. As I tug them up I feel something strange and quickly slide them down as I feel something press against my soft blue pussy lips and a small bit of paper fall out onto the floor. I sit on floor and look closely between my legs to see something completely covering my pussy from my clit all the way down my slit. I tug and tug at it but cannot get it off as it feels like I’m just pulling roughly on myself. I tug and tug but to no avail. I remember the small note that fell out and slowly reach down and pick it up.
Dear Fayt, I’m so happy you decided to stay, but I am well aware of what kind of place this can be and also the animal urges that we all face in our new forms. I want to be your first and that tape upon you will prevent anyone from taking it before then. With all my fondness Your alpha.
I drop throw the note angrily but also slightly am slightly embarrassed by the gesture. She shouldn’t force me but at the same time she cares so much gives me mixed feelings. I finish getting dressed and walk out of the room to see Tiara waiting for me. She had changed her outfit no longer the soft cute looking maid outfit for leather. She had a leather cap on with leather gloves long boots bra and panties and was looking right at me no longer sporting that nice look she had the night before.
“Umm … hello.” I say nervously finding myself playing with my tail again.
“ I’m to take care of you today if you are staying.”
I nod to her and walk over to her slowly still worried about the teal wolf semen I can feel up inside me.
“Okay then some things we need to address since you are staying.”
I look up to her a little confused. “Things?”
“Yes. After a short discussion we found your ass is to tight and your mouth was less then satisfactory for the alpha.”
Look at Tiara eyes wide. “Wh…what?!?!”
“Alpha seems to have really taken a liking to you.” Tiara glares in my direction. “But you need more training so you can handle the alpha better. And it my job to do so today.” She grins and tugs my ears as she puts on a collar a little tightly over my neck and then tugs the leash almost dragging me out of the room.
“I don’t understand!” I cough out as we move.
“I’m gonna train you for the day don’t worry you’ll enjoy… … most of it” She has a menacing grin on her face that worries me almost as she is completely different from before as she pulls me into a room I hadn’t seen before. The room I could see into the VIP room where many fursona’s where still going at it in all sorts of ways but it was clear they could not see us.
She then tugs me hard to the glass where I see a very thin metal plank. She grabs my arms binding them behind my back and then grips my corset tearing it to shards and throwing it to floor looking me over.
“hmmm nothing that great that I can see. Ohh well not my choice on who Alpha wants now” She grins and pushes me down on the thin plank. The plank fits perfectly between my breasts and goes all the way down my body holding me up as she ties the leash to the wall.
“I’m gonna open a small bit of the glass and you’re going to practice with your mouth and every time you do it wrong you will be punished do you understand?”
“N..no I didn’t know this was it?!” Panics a bit even as the pulse inside me quickens slightly excited. Next thing I know I feel a slap on my ass making me whimper a little.
“You put on the panties you wanted to stay so you will stay. Ohhh and one more thing” She yanks down my thong as I feel it move to my knees. “I will be breaking in your ass!” She grins in a way that worries but I thought it would be best not to argue with her anymore and quietly nod.
“Y…yes I understand.”
“Good” She slaps my ass again and a small bit of the teal alpha come escapes. “Whats this?!” She then spreads my ass roughly and pulls up my tail as her fingers press on my tail hole and spread it apart. “Teal cum… Slut is carrying alpha cum inside you already!” She slaps my ass harder the sound echoing in the room. I turn and see her lean down and slowly licks the cum from my ass as I see her hand lightly rub her own breast. I shiver in shock and surprise at her tongue.
“You don’t deserve this.” She says not angrily but almost depressed as she pushes her surprisingly long tongue up inside me licking at the cum as she rubs on her breast one hand sliding into her panties and I can just barely hear her mumble “Should be mine” I gasp as she sucks hard and I feel the cum being pulled out of my ass into her mouth before she stops abruptly and pulls her hand out of her panties. “Not yet… I have a job to do.” She then slaps my ass a bit rough several times. I try not to whince or make any noise as I feel heat bloom in my ass. She then pulls out a small really thin rod and slaps my ass. I bite down hard as it stings roughly on my ass but at the same time I feel a small heat bloom under the tape against my pussy. 2…3…4…5 Smacks and I finally cry out as I feel welts on my ass and she stops.
“Tough huh and that tape makes it hard to judge how you feel but no matter. I can still find out.” She slides her hands across my stinging ass and slides them to my breasts. “Ahhh look how hard your dirty blue nips are” She tugs them rough “Now lets get to lesson.” She lifts up a part of the glass and slides me forward so only my head is out then shuts as I feel the cold glass around my neck only my head on the other side of the wall. I blush and look around as some people take notice and I wiggle around and see a sign right above my head.
Please fuck my mouth!
I feel heat rise in my cheeks. “Wait… Tiara i… I not sure about this!!! I Panic a little as I feel the stares on me then feel another sharp hard sting right on my ass even harder than before making me whence and yelp. I quiet down as there is a strong sting on my ass now as a fursona walks right up to me. She was huge broad and tall. She had dark black scales across her whole body and a horn off her nose. My brain goes numb as I see this dragon fursona smiling down at me.
“My you are cute. Love the purple tipped ears and such striking blue eyes. I like a bigger muzzle on my foxes though better fit.” She grins and rubs on my ears as she presses a button so the glass and plank slide up to putting my face at her waist level as I see a massive Red dragon futa. I stare wide eyed in shock unable to say anything. It had a sharp pointed tip and small bumps across it and was easily longer then my whole muzzle. “Please fuck my mouth eh fox? Well I’d never dream of disappointing such a cute creature like yourself.”
She gripped my ears without any other word and presses herself into my mouth. It was burning hot almost to hot to handle as it moves into my mouth. A hot scent also hit my nose almost a burnt cinnamon smell coming off of her futa as she pushes in further. It was a little rough against my tongue. Not only was it huge while it looked slick it rubbed roughly on my tongue and move as I could feel scales so small I couldn’t even seem them rubbing on my tongue as I realized her dragon futa was covered in scales. She slides slowly around as I feel a pair of paws rubbing on my tits making small bursts of pleasure explode on me.
“My look at you blushing in pleasure already you must really love this” The dragon said looking down at me eyes now full of hunger. I tried to say I didn’t that a Jealous Tiara was playing with my breasts but I can’t my mouth was to full. I tried to shut my eyes as she filled my entire muzzle and pushed into my throat and I suddenly could taste hot damn near scalding cum exploding in my mouth. She lightly holds my ears as she blows more and more cum in my mouth holding me to close so I have to swallow it all. The taste of burnt cinnamon coats my tongue as the watery cum keeps firing into my mouth. I swallow it feeling embarrassed as my breasts are squeezed and the dragons bumps rub hard against my tongue as she moans hard before finally pulling out from my mouth leaving me gasping for air.
“Mmmmm now what do you say dear.” The dragon looks down at me as red water cum drips off my lips and I look up confused.
“Say thank you!!” I feel a hard slap on my ass this time with a paddle not a super thin rod making my whole body shake.
“Thank you!!!” Yelps out as another crack of the paddle lands on my already sore and welted ass. The dragon smiles and moves away as I pant hard as another crack of the paddle smacks my ass making my welts sting a bit but also a small shiver of pleasure.
“Nyaa why are you still smacking me!!!” I yelp as a fourth one smacks my ass this one hard making my entire ass sting.
“Because you did it wrong!! She came so fast you have to make them enjoy it but not to much to fast! And before you ask I’m going to rub and touch you everytime some one uses your mouth.” I hear a laugh lightly from behind the glass. “You need to associate futa blowing with pleasure!”
I finally start catching my breath embarrassed as another fursona looks at me and moves right up to me.
“Ohhh perfect lesson for you now” I hear tiara says as I look up and see a red and black fox in front of me dropping his pants to the floor looking down at me. “Use your tongue well this time.” Tiara says.
I blush as she rubs herself till her futa slowly pops out. It was small and not very wide but she pushes it right up to my muzzle. “Go ahead” She says and I turn red as I see it won’t get into my mouth at very much at all. I feel embarrassed but slowly move my tongue out of my mouth and lick at the small futa listening to her gasp. The animal pulse beats strongly as I feel more shame as my tongue has to move and wrap around it. I wince as it taste’s sour and odd. I then gasp in a light moan as I feel a familiar warm tongue tracing my tail hole. The tongue just traces a small circle on my tail hole but that light moan clearly excited the fox as he pulls my nose into his fur and my tongue wraps around his knot. She yips loudly and starts to cum as my tongue works the knot. I panic and yank on my bonds on my wrists as she cums. Her cum is lukewarm and sour and do to it not being a big futa every bit of the cum lands straight on my tongue forcing me to taste it all over my tongue. I gag a bit as I hold my tongue out hoping to spit it out as I yelp loud and hard as sharp tugs are put on my nips.
“Don’t dare waste it swallow it!” Tiara half yells and yanks my nips roughly again causing a mix of pain as I close my eyes tight and loudly swallow it shivering hard as my stomach churns a bit.
“Much better but still not right.” Crack lots of little bits of leather smack my ass as I feel a ninetails whip cross my ass. I half gasp as there is still a bit of pleasure but my ass is still raw from everything else. Another crack leaving many tiny wilts on my ass.
“You have to work your tongue! Mix it up you just wrapped around a few times.” I yelp harder as she whips my ass again but this time blushing as I feel my juices against the tape trapped inside.
I pant but get no time to catch my breath as a horse fursona locks eyes with mine. I panic and struggle but a tap of that whip on my bum I stop and wait. She walks up to me and moves me down to her waist.
She looks down at me “My such striking eyes you have. Now tell me what do you want” She smiles mischievously at me and rest her long horse futa against my muzzle. Not wanting to add welts to my ass I look up and slowly respond.
“Please fuck my mouth” Turns away ashamed but can feel the light brown horse fursona’s futa start to stiffen up.
“Of course I will. I hope you’re hungry though. I haven’t been here for awhile and it has built up.” She pushes right into my mouth with a gasp. “Mmmm nice and warm.” I feel more of that animalistic side take over as I move my tongue against the tip putting pressure on it. The futa was soft and more spongy not as hard as the others but was both thick and long as it moved inside my mouth. It was warm and the pre made me shudder a bit as it was beyond thick almost like pudding as it worked around my tongue. I licked slowly around it blushes hard as a tongue moves across my breast and my mind flashes back to my alpha. I think of the slick warmth size and taste blushing furiously as my body gets hot from the memory and I suck harder blushing getting hot from the licks on my breasts now moving to my nipple as I remember the night before. Then my eyes go wide as the Horse fursona grips my ears and pushes all the way in. I panic and gag hard as the huge horse futa enters my throat and begins to thrust in and out.
“Ohhh god yes!” The horse moans as I lightly moans as my nipple is sucked on and even more as I see another horse fursona all silver slowly fucking the light brown fursona who was now thrusting furiously down my throat literally fucking my throat. I shiver as I feel the futa throb and start to cum. It so far down my throat I can’t even do anything as I feel just wave after wave of cum spurt right down into my tummy. I try to relax but I feel my stomach start to fill. I struggle worried as my tummy stretches just a little before finally the cum stops and the long futa slides from my throat.
“Ooohhh yes so good. You should reward her to” I Look up panting as both my nips are rubbed and my pussy pulsates hard not able to be touched as the silver fursona slides out of the the tan’s pussy juices dripping as she grips my head and pushes all the way down my throat and picks right up where the other left up thrust hard. I blush as the sweet pussy juices coat my tongue making me blush even harder as I remember cumming all over the Alpha’s abs. I shudder hard as it takes no time for the silver fursona to cum after enjoying the others pussy. My eyes roll back as the load splatter down my throat. My stomach already full stretches as the cum fills me up. The load goes on and on making me shudder as it fills my throat and tummy together and I feel even my breasts swell a bit from it all before the silver stallion fursona pulls out from my mouth.
“Th…thank you” Coughs hard feeling filled as I feel a cold liquid coat my tail hole as the two walk off. “Nyaa… what are you doing back there?!” I whimper out
“I’m gonna wreck your ass of course get it nice and ready.” Tiara says as she puts the tip of the bottle in my tail hole and squirts the whole body up inside my as I feel something prod my ass. That was all I could handle after so much teasing and cum. My mind blanks a bit as the animalistic urge takes over and I shiver wanting to cum so bad now as she pushes up into my ass. I moan as I feel the barbs on her futa tug and grab at the walls of my ass but it doesn’t hurt as Alpha’s futa was much thicker. She slaps my ass as she thrust super hard slamming into my welted ass and rapidly changing angles. Even though it smaller all the hard angles and changes stretch my ass as I moan hard in pleasure. I moan harder and most of the room looks over at me as I cum behind the glass my pussy throbbing as the juices swell in my pussy unable to escape. I shake as Tiara doesn’t slow at all and I realize she just working my poor ass. I can’t help but let a few moans escape as she keep penetrating my ass harder and harder. My moans attract several new people who quickly line up and shove their futa’s in my mouth. I cum again as the futa presses on my tongue blushing as I realized it worked the blowing of futa pushes me to further pleasure.
“Nyaaaa yess!!” Tiara cries out as she pushes all the way in and claws my ass leaving small claw marks as she cums inside me but doesn’t pull out as she pulls me back from the glass into the room then quickly puts a gag in my mouth before pulling out and shoving a anal plug into my ass prevent any of the cum to come out except a small bit from my blue nips.
“Mmmmm you did good. However, lets see how the alpha likes you with cum from half the animal kingdom inside you.” She laughs and slowly lifts me and carries me back to your room. I struggled embarrassed but can’t do more then kick at the air as she takes me right to your room and ties me all the way up on all fours.
“I’ll just leave you right here for the Alpha to find and see when she gets back!” She grins evily at me and then gets on her knee’s in front of me grabbing my hair yanking me up. “Just need the finishing touch* She slides her futa back out and slowly rubs it with one hand while the other rubs on my swollen tits getting cum milk on the floor. “mmm yes stain the floor… Alpha should have been mine lets see what she think now” She pants harder and tugs my other nip getting more on the floor as she grips herself rubbing harder and faster looking down right at me before moaning hard and cumming on my face and then walking out of the room slowly swaying.

This is the next part taking place pretty much the morning after only a brief skip of the being untied, shower, and sleep so I had not added it . Hope some one out there is enjoying it thought now that i'm to this part i think this was not the best place for possible criticism.

Day Two
I woke up with a yawn but kept my eyes closed the room seemingly dark around me. I felt the cool leather of the couch under me as I snuggled into a familiar lap. I should get up and move but the soft stroking of just the purple tips of my ears made me want to snuggle and hide more and not start the rest of the day. I wiggled around a bit and had a small sigh as I felt that familiar tape pressed against my most sensitive pussy. It had been on a bit now and even though I have gotten to cum with my mouth and ass it didn’t satisfy the feeling coming from in between my legs.
“I know your awake silly. Gonna hide all day?” I recognized the alpha’s voice and peeked out from under the blanket.
“I sorry it so warm and comfy.” I whined softly as I started to move around. Before I could stand up alpha gripped me and pulled me close with a kiss so intense it made me blush. Her tongue was much longer than mine and pushed from her muzzle slowly into mine exploring my mouth in it’s entirety. I tried to kiss back move my tongue against her’s but she strongly dominated my tongue pushing mine or pulling it to her fancy. She sucked my tongue lightly sending shivers down my back. Shortly after the deep kissing had started and a few nips at my ears I felt something press on that tape between my legs. I clawed her roughly and started shaking my hips wanting more pressure. The animal pulse inside me didn’t even bother to lightly prod at my mind it just swept all logical thought away. The tides of the kiss turned as I felt stronger urges break free. I pushed back on her tongue moving it lightly through her mouth taunting and teasing her tongue as I grinded faster on the now fully erect futa I was straddling. The juices inside my pussy I could now feel sloshing around trying to get past the tape as I rubbed on her ears as we kissed. I moved faster and leaned back holding her ears tight as I felt a sudden surprising burst of wolf cum all over my ass. It was hot squishing between my ass making me shiver as I feel some drip right on my tail hole. I pant wanting more knowing the alpha could give me more as it hadn’t become softer in the slightest.
Before I could do anymore I found myself suddenly sitting on the couch Alpha now standing in front of me panting. Her futa was still erect throbbing in front of me. I hadn’t came my hard blue nips fully erect as my body clawed at my brain to pounce but a small part of me wondered if I had done something wrong. She turned slowly and had a rather sad look on her face ears slightly down as her eyes met mine.
“I’m sorry… I wanted to remove.” She sat down next to me and tapped the tap holding my pussy trapped. “ The tape today to really be with you fully. However, I can’t have that connection with you like this. Your urges have been unchecked for so long it just your body clawing at me not you. We can’t make real love together till they are gone… and I want to be your first… “ She lightly touched the tape and looked into my eyes. The urges had vanished leaving me a little blushy and embarrassed.
“You can tell?” I asked shocked. I had been only with other women intill coming here and never had my cherry broken so her comment made me blush.
“I can smell it. And your shocked blushing also helped.” She giggled and then got up clearly thinking hard.
I watched her pace back and forth wondering what she was thinking. I was also caught in my own thoughts as I realized what she had said was true. I right then had just given in and attacked her for the cravings my body had. I couldn’t feel anymore once my body had turned on and the animal pulses took over. What could I do… Now that I was calm I knew I had feelings for her. The alpha. It was slightly animalistic and the feeling that she was my mate and my alpha in more than just a name, but there was more to it then that. I had felt safe and even a little happy in the short time since meeting her. I hadn’t felt safe in a very long time. Not since the Fall when the moon was shattered out of the sky. But what could I do? I couldn’t change those urges I can’t even get a grip on them especially now that the flood gate had been opened.
Alpha turned and smiled at me a bit halfheartedly and then came over pulling me up.
“I don’t like to share you.” She said looking at me very seriously. “The training didn’t go right not how I wanted it and I am still not sure what to do with Tiara. However, I think the only way we can ever really do it and be true to each other. “ She sighed and looked away. “ I think we have to finally satisfy it best we can. We have to go back out to the VIP room.”
I nodded to her nervously. Last time I was out there I had come back with welts all over my bum and a slightly swollen tummy and breasts from all the futa’s. I was more nervous about what it would take to completely satisfy that urge. At the same time this meant I could be free of it all. I could not have to feel it biting at the back of my mind all the time. And a small dark spot deep inside remembered how I secretly had enjoyed a small bit of the training. As a whole it had been rough embarrassing but also good. Not as good as the alpha but still pleasure I had denied myself for a long time and pleasure I didn’t even know was real.
“I got it” Alpha turned and smiled at me. “We are gonna put on a show together.” She grinned and quickly ran off just to return with some clothes she tossed at me. “Put those on” She ran off again.
I laid them out and slide on the yoga pants she had given me and wiggled roughly. They where super tight hugging my body and every curve. My wiggles made me feel little embarrassed as my ass hugged tightly by the yoga pants slightly bounced the pants making it way more obvious. Next was just a white camisole I quickly tossed on as I realized she gave me no panties or bra to go with as I slowly walked out . Before I knew it Alpha had appeared from behind and locked a collar around my neck. I jumped as I saw her holding a leash and pushing on my back.
“Hurry there was an open spot that got cancelled I just now remembered and we gonna fill in the space!” I didn’t know what to saw so I stood there slack jawed as she pushed me faster and faster down halls and stairs and became quite lost in a short period of time. I had no idea what this show would be or how it would be done or why we rushing. I was a little excited but worried at the same time as she had a bit of a mischievous grin on her face as she moved me along.
Next thing I knew I was pushed out onto a stage blinding lights hitting my eyes. I blinked a couple times unable to focus but slowly the room came into focus. I looked around and saw it was the Stage in the VIP room but unlike before when there was stocks and bondage and wild sex everywhere this time there where beds with 2-3 fursona’s sitting in looking right up onto the stage while wearing no clothes at all. A couple here and there where lightly petting but all eyes where on stage. It was silent for a short bit but a cheer went out as Alpha came out from behind on the curtains and dropped a large cushion twice as big in circular shaped on the stage.
“As you all know I’m the fine owner of this wonderful establishment and since the Double dragon couldn’t make it today I’ve decided to fill this time spot by showing off my lovely new lady friend here.” Alpha announced and the crowd hooted and hollered at me making me wanna go back and hide.
“Now I should start with letting you all know just a couple things to help balance out the performance. One is that I am helping her get past those initial over whelming animal urges we have all come to embrace but as you all remember at first it is quite challenging.” The crowd all nodded in agreement others out right blushing in shame. “So this will be helping with that so no holding back. And second of course is I could brag and how off this lovely fox all night but it won’t help you believe it. So I shall explain and have assistants or random members of the audience help prove all that I say! So first we will stop at the top.” Alpha grinned and turned to me tugging me down on all fours as I blushed in shock that this was actually happening. All those eyes on me.
“She has a smaller muzzle but a nice long warm blue tongue that can really move. And this lovely thing gets pleasured from sucking Futa’s!” I feel my face flush as they holler again at me. “And to make sure you all know I’m not lying I’ve brought some one you all know to be a judge of her skills. Welcome Tiara!!” Alpha grinned and clapped as Tiara walked out slowly till she stood in front of me as Alpha whispered in my ears. “She hates this she never wanted to do this, but this is her punishment for what she did. Make her cum fast and hard she is going to try to resist to make you look bad.” I wiggled as Alpha finished whispering and Tiara stripped down to nothing but her panties. Her stripped fur shining in the light as her breasts bounced making me feel like my own breasts where small. I had to turn away for a moment as my eyes met hers. She was glaring hard at me clearly not happy. I leaned in and nuzzled her sheath through the panties blushing as I see some of the audience slide down their own partners and start licking and sucking at each other.
I lightly bite her panties and tug them down before running my tongue up the underside of her sheath. My tongue ran up against the underpouch of the sheath her fur rubbing against my tongue. I lick it a few more time before letting it rest against my tongue inside my mouth as I suck lightly on it. I was worried and blushing at all the stairs. She didn’t really want to cum and wanted me to look bad… what if I couldn’t do it? Would they laugh my off stage? Or something else? I looked up and saw small streaks of red crossing Tiara’s cheeks. Suddenly a wave of confidence over came me and I slipped my tongue down the slit of her sheath pushing in far looking for her futa. I hesitated as I could hear the audience whispering “Man that’s a long tongue” “Look how far she getting!” “How dirty.” I didn’t stop and moved my tongue slowly in and out as her tip quickly shot forward. It only took a few more seconds of that till her barbed tiger futa stood fully erect out of her sheath and Tiara stood there both paws pulling a handful of my hair. I turned to see Alpha staring at me with hungry eyes and clearly a small bulge in her pants. I locked eyes with Alpha and slowly slide my tongue all around Tiara’s futa. My tongue slide between her barbs and licked all over her tip while I started at Alpha right in her eyes. She looked right back and I knew she was imagining me with my tongue on her slick teal wolf futa. I almost looked away from her but I kept my eyes locked as I used my tongue to pull her futa in my mouth and suck super hard. Tiara moaned out and the audience grinned right at her. I sucked even harder letting it rub against the inside of my cheeks the barbs tugging on the soft tissue of my cheeks as a warm thick white pre started to poor into my mouth. It was thick but it glided all over my tongue moving around tasting super salty. It was then I felt the pulse awaken. Something about that dirty tiger pre pouring from that tiger cock pushed in my mouth made my knee’s feel weak. The Harder I sucked her tiger futa even with the barbs tugging on my cheeks and tongue the more I felt myself get hot and even a small bit of pleasure rose as I sucked as hard as I could.
“Nyaaa to much!!” Tiara yanked on my hair pulling me away as she started to cum. She squirted several feet in the air huge stream of thick white cum squirting over and over. A dark brown jackal fursona in the bed in the front row had the tiger cum land all over her lap and tummy as Tiara turned away looking hugely embarrassed before shooting me another glare. The Black lab fursona right next to the dark brown jackal turned to her and slowly rubbed the tiger cum all over her sheath and kissed her deeply.
Alpha then moved up to me. My heart quickened a little as I thought she was going to let me at her futa. Her wolf futa was long thick hard and slick felt amazing on my tongue and her cum was salty sweet and thicker then anything I’ve ever had before. But as she get closer she didn’t strip down at all but rather addressed the audience.
“Anyone need a clean now? Don’t want you all to think Tiara was just paid to do that”
A hand raised in the back and I turned to see 5 people sharing a large bed. 3 of the girls had fallen back hard into the pillows panting as their futa’s had gone limp little cum still on their tips as a very slim cat fursona was still moaning. I looked a little higher and saw the black dragon fursona who had been there for my training with her hand raised and a grin on her face. She gripped the talico cats ears and slammed in a couple more times making sure she had finished before sliding out of the cat’s pussy and starting to walk up. I blushed furiously as I see all different color juices and cum cover her huge red dragon futa. The three girls panting must have came in the cat first and she was last. She moved right up stage and walked right up to me and tugged my ears roughly pulling me to her cum covered red scaled dragon cock.
“She still has suck striking blue eyes. Now be a good girl and show me what you can do about this mess.”
I blushed harder but at this point that pulse inside me was crying out for any pleasure it could get. I yelped as Alpha smacked my bum and gave me a wink before my ears were tugged more roughly pulling me closer. I panted and slowly moved down on the huge red dragon Futa. I could immediately feel the small scales covering the dragon futa and the little bumps as my tongue was dominated by the cock immediately grinding against the length of my tongue. This time unlike last time howerver I could only barely small the cinnamon and couldn’t taste much of it either. Instead I could taste a several bits of dirty cum all over my tongue. I couldn’t place it all as the huge cock pressed deeper in my mouth. One was sour and watery another was earthy and clumpy and I couldn’t focus as the dragon help my ears and thrusted harder into my mouth then suddenly pulling out . I looked down panting disappointed in the sudden removal of the futa only to gasp hard and loud and hear some of the audience snicker. She had a second futa longer then the first not as thick which had now throbbing largely next to her first futa.
“Ohhhh my her mouth does feel good. It takes a lot of work to get them both out.”
I tried to back away a little but the leash held by my alpha wouldn’t let me move any far as she slide both of her hot futa’s into my mouth. Her dragon Futa was really hot before but with two in my mouth at the same time my eyes watered from the heat. My tongue had gotten pressed inbetween the two futa’s. One grinding on top of my tongue the other pressing under it forcing my tongue to lick back and forth on them as she moaned and pounding her futa’s into my mouth. My mouth felt stretched to fit both of them as my cheeks bulged. The familiar smell of cinnamon built up in my mouth and all over my tongue over powering the other types of cum from the cat’s pussy. She moved her hands to the base of my ears gripping even harder and started to thrust harder and harder faster and faster. I turned red and wanted to move away feeling shame as the audience watched me getting mouth fucked by a dragon’s two futa. I wanted to hide I felt so embarrassed but at the same time that dark feeling of shame turned me on. Made me feel like a dirty fox as I see several fursona’s moaning as they jacked themselves off to me sucking a dragon’s Cocks off two at once. I didn’t think about it long as she got harder with her thrusts. My nose throbbed as it slammed on her abs as she kept thrusting and the back of my throat was a little raw as her tip penetrated my throat pulled out and penetrated again as her second futa slide under my tongue to the back sides of my mouth.
“RRAAAHHH!” She moaned out as she thrust one last time and then exploded in my mouth. I didn’t have any other words to describe what had just happened to me. My body got hot as she stiffed up in my mouth making me feel even more pleasure before her cum exploded in my mouth. It was beyond to much having two full futa’s cum in your mouth at the exact same time. I coughed and sputtered and swallowed what I could as most of the huge load poured out of my mouth as I couldn’t stop it. Burning hot cinnamon cum pouring down my throat and out my mouth as she Roared to the audience again as another wave of cum blew forth from my mouth. She slowly pulled back and I coughed and sputtered face covered in cum. It felt good but I quickly turned away looking at alpha not wanting them to see me as I felt a little more shame and yet a little more pleasure from being so naughty.
“She is amazing!” The dragon panted hard resting against a wall as her knee’s seem to half amost gave away. She finally moved back to her bed where the other four immediately licked off what was left of the cinnamon cum before shooting me threatening looks daring me to ever get near the dragoness again.
“I told you all I wasn’t lying but it just keeps getting better.” Alpha said before pulling me up so I’m standing and then sliding behind me hands on my hips and whispering. “Tiara is just red with shame over what happened by the way.” I blushed and yet felt a little happy for getting her back just a little bit.
“Next however is even better!” Alpha then slipped my shirt right off and then tied my hands behind my back in one quick movement so I couldn’t cover myself.
“N…noooo!” I half cried out blushing furiously as I could see the entire audiences eyes immediately move to my breasts and many of them while just staring at my breasts began to poke forth from their sheaths. My cry of embarrassment only seemed to make them more excited.
Alphas hand slowly slide my my tummy rubbing my fur and lightly playing with my belly button ring.
“Amazing aren’t they. They are my favorite.” Her hands lightly bounced my breasts in her palms and almost the entire audience had gone fully erect as they watched. “They are 32 C and very nice.” She moved her hands higher and slowly rubbed on my nips making me moan out. You could feel the excitement in the audience as the only sound you could hear was alpha’s voice and the movement of hands. “She also has these cute blue nips.” She tugged and let go my nips now hard in front of the audience. “Amazing right, but want to make sure you all really believe me so I’ve brought our leading breast experts to put them to the test!! The bunny twins!” She bounced my breasts a couple more times before tugging the leash down making me fall onto the big cushion as 2 bunny fursona’s slowly came out from behind the curtains. One was completely white except for one black patch around her eye the other was completely black except for a single white patch on her opposite on. The one thing they did have in common was enormous breasts. They where G’s at least and completely perky bouncing around wildly as they took a bow.
They then turned to me and slowly stripped down as they laid on each side of me and slowly rubbed my breasts so the audience could see. I moaned again softly feeling even more dirty as I could see hands moving around and even one fursona already cumming as his girlfriend hands caressed all over his cock. Slowly each of them leaned down and slowly sucked on my nips. I shivered and bit my lip hard. I had felt mouths on my nips before but both at the same time made my head feel fuzzy as the pleasure bloomed in my chest. As they licked and nipped at my breasts each of them slide and slick very wet futa into each of my hands tied behind my back and slowly thrust in my open palms. I wasn’t sure what I should do and then my mouth dropped wide open in shock as I saw the curtain behind us had been replaced with a huge screen. And on the screen as their futa’s rubbing on my hand. One a bright pink covered in slick pre the other completely black. I looked down and saw alpha with a small camera pointed down so the audience could see it all. She had lost her jeans as well and a bulge was very apparent against her silk boxers.
“Grip and rub them cute thing.” The twins said in unison into my ears before biting on my hard blue nips and tugging up. I wrapped my fingers around each of them as they thrust around my fingers now covered in slick wetness from their futa’s. I panted hard from the pleasure before they slowly stood up and moved. The black bunny straddled my abdomen and set her futa between my breasts as the white bunny now straddled my face and laid her futa also between my breasts facing the other way. I could hear the crowd going wild cheering as the Black bunny pressed my tits together around both of their futa’s while the other pulled out a bottle of oil. I blushed furiously as Alpha moved in closer giving the audience a better view on the Screen as they poured oil all over my breasts and their Futa’s. They tossed the oil bottle into the crowd and while holding hands on each side of my breasts pressed them firmly around their futa’s and slowly began to thrust back and forth. I moaned this time a little more loudly as I started having trouble thinking straight. I could feel each of them against my breasts hot and slick as they slide around between my warm breasts. The bunny’s moved closer together bouncing their breasts against each other as they slowly fucked my tits. I was panting hard as the animal urges screamed in protest. Pleasure flowed from my breasts but it wasn’t enough. I needed more to be touched and rubbed lower but I wasn’t getting any attention there. I felt myself wanting to cum and feeling excited but only pleasure was in my breasts. It felt so good but not enough and was driving me mad. It didn’t help that warm pussy juices flowed from their pussy’s as they fucked my breasts. I felt it dripping into my bellybutton and all over my neck as they thrust faster moaning. I could feel them stiffening as they pushed my tits tighter together going harder. Loud slapping noises starting to fill the room as their futa’s slipped all around against each other and my breasts. I braced myself waiting to feel their hot cum all over my body when at the last second they both pulled up from my breasts and came all over each other’s breasts. The audience roared as they splattered each other breasts with cum before leaning in making out with each other and rubbing the cum all over their massive breasts. After a good bit of this they slowly moved up and waved at the crowd.
“We give those tits 4 paws up!!!” They said in unison again before bowing and slowly hopping off stage into the audience.
“Of course my assistants don’t want you to again think it all for show! The bunny twins will pick a couple to try them out themselves!!”
They bunny twins quickly returned with 2 spotted dog fursona’s and brought them on stage next to me. I panted hard stilling twitching from all the pleasure with no finish as the bunny twins pressed their breasts to the back of the dogs who slowly moved down on either side of me.
“They seem nervous sister.” “I agree sister lets help them out” They said as the bunny’s slowly rubbed on the sheath’s of each of the spotted dogs. They blushed embarrassedly but shortly after their short futa’s came out. I moaned again as each of them rubbed their paws all over my breasts blushing as they tugged and pulled at my nips. They clearly didn’t know what they were doing they tugged hard and rough but my breasts where already so warmed up in pleasure even the bits of pain felt good. Next their tongues pressed onto my breasts making me shiver. Both their mouths were a lot colder than the bunny’s before them. I shivered again and lightly moaned to Alpha followed by a louder moan as I felt hot splatters of doggy cum on my tits. The bunny’s rubbed them hard till they came their loads squirting right on my nips making me cry out from the contrast of hot and cold. They stood up hurriedly clearly nervous about being watched.
“Yea! They are really nice and soft” They said quickly before hoping of stage running back down to their bed. I burned with shame and embarrassment as I felt their cum drip off my nips down my breasts but I didn’t get much time before alpha pulled me down and spread my legs wide clamped my ankels to the sides of the floor so I’m spread eagle on the floor.
“Now here is something really nice for you all.” Alpha called out before gripping my yoga pants extra rough and pulling hard tearing the fabric a giant hole in the crotch revealing the tap against my pussy.
“I’ve put this bit on for protection we all know how crazy things can get here. However there is another thing I’d like to show you all.” Alpha slide her hand down and slowly pulled the tape from my pussy.
“Dark blue pussy lips.” Alpha rubbed me softly making me moan hard and loud. “Sweet blue juices and of course this right here.” She spread my pussy extra wide and rubbed her finger lightly near my entrance. “This is her cherry unbroken.” The audience oooh’d. “Even more so she does something else extra ordinary that not many women do at all and I’m gonna share it with you.”
Alpha rubbed on my pussy a bit more making me moan harder and louder the animal so strong inside me now I can’t even feel the shame. I panted as her hands just barely touched me before she slide her middle finger right up into my pussy. I arched up hard in pleasure as my pussy hasn’t been touched in days now. Her finger felt huge pressing up inside me. It felt sensitive and her touch at the entrance felt amazing as did the pressure in the back of my vagina. She moved harder and faster pushing up on the top of my pussy walls with her finger so rough it lifted my hips right off the cushion. I called out and moaned as she moved her thumb to my clit and rubbed as she fingered my harder and faster. I panted and shook and moaned out to the room as I couldn’t take anymore.
“Alpha!!!! Nyaaa.” I arched up even higher as she kept finger fucking me and I started to squirt hard. My blue juices spurt out with my huge orgasism. The pleasure so strong my mind went blank as I kept squirting hitting several fursona’s in the front row. I fell hard back down into the cushion panting hard out to the room.
“Thank you everyone I know amazing.” Alpha pushed the tape back against my pussy leaving me exposed then undid my ankels only to put me on all fours and tear more of the crotch of my yoga pants out.
“Now the show is over but like I mentioned she needs to satisfy those urges so!!” Alpha bit the top off a sharpie and slowly wrote on my ass. (Cum bank) “Please feel free to come up back and experience the tight tail hole and help her cum!”
I blushes but couldn’t look behind me to see who was coming as alpha quickly dropped her boxers and slipped her hard slick teal futa right into my mouth. It gets more blurry and hard to remember after that. I remember the hot taste of my Alpha’s futa on my tongue as it came over and over. The line of fursona’s all taking a turn at my ass. So many different animal cocks pushed deep inside my ass I couldn’t remember all of them. Thick wide small long big so many shapes and feelings all pounding in my ass stretching my ass open staring at my dark blue tail hole as my alpha grips roughly a handful of my hair and thrusts in and out of my throat not even bothering with my tongue just throat fucking me and cumming again and again as I feel more loads fired against the walls of my ass. The urge in side of me screaming for more and more. I moaned and panted as my alpha serviced herself with my throat again and even another time. My ass had torn just a little and blood and cum dripped down my legs. So many huge futa’s in my ass kept the cum from filling my tummy as it just poured out lubing my ass for the next fursona to go at me. I moaned more and more as the orgasisms keep hitting me as blue juices drip out the sides of the tape. Every time I cum the moans send hard vibes up my Alpha’s futa sending more hot cum down my throat till finally I collapse and realize me and the alpha have been alone for hours and it wasn’t tons of random fursona’s fucking my ass it was my alpha the full time. The urges had become so great my brain fuzzed over. I remembered it all correctly now. I had squirted on the front row and the alpha had dragged me behind the curtain and fucked my ass and mouth over and over all by herself. We had drowned in each others pleasure. I pulled up to her and kissed her hard as her knot popped from my broken battered but very satisfied tail hole and the last bit of orgasism faded…. And I felt no animal pulse inside me anymore. It was not completely gone but it had faded and was nowhere near as strong. I still wanted all those things but it was more my choice now. I kissed her hard as she finally pulled back into her sheath. We kissed again as she picked me up and we started slowly walking back to her room.

I like your ideas and how you express them, you asked for feedback, I would suggest paragraphs, this makes everything more palatable and easier to read then just a huge mass of text. You write well though, keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom