Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Running Away ((Blair1216&&Lady_Squall_Lionheart))

Chills ran up Vera's spine as his teeth grazed her neck. She knew, right then, that she should be scared of him. Every instinct in her body told her that she should run away and never look back - that he was nothing close to normal. However, her body also craved his contact, and with every touch, she quivered like a wanton slut.

A strangled cry ripped through her throat as he entered her, loud enough for the whole bar to hear. She was no virgin, that was for sure, but the man was much -ahem- larger than she was used to. He was definitely well-endowed. "Fuck!" she gasped, her thighs shaking with a mixture of pleasure and pain. It was a good thing he was patient enough to let her adjust, because it took several deep breaths before she could managed to roll her hips into his and not feel pain.

And then her inner slut started to come out. She wasn't sure if it was the booze, the seedy biker bar, or the incredibly dangerous man that brought it out of her, but she was soon moving against him like a bitch in heat. Never had she been taken in such a way, and she loved it. "Oh, God, yes..." she groaned, "Give it to me."

Jason shuddered a little as her body tightened around him, his arms shaking a little because all he wanted to do was plunge into her and totally ravish her. Smirking as she rolled her hips into his he moved his hands to her hips, holding her still as he thrust hard and fast into her, teasing her as much as himself as he raised his head, careful not to bite her harder, taking away the temptation of ripping out her throat. It would be….painful to him to know that he had killed her. And he didn’t want that, he had every intention of enjoying her until he got bored.

“You make it sound like your in charge. You’re not.”he growled thrusting into her hard, enjoying the slap of skin on skin before shuddering as he came, dropping his head as he looked down at the woman under him

Vera let out a strangled moan, screaming as she came and released her own wet orgasm around his quivering member. "Ah!" she gasped, feeling him release his seed inside of her. The good girl within feared the idea of getting pregnant by a man she hardly knew, but the bad girl within lusted after the fact that he took her like an alpha male. He didn't ask her opinion, he didn't care what she thought. He took her like a mad man, and it was the most tantalizing thing she had ever experienced... Both tantalizing and scary as hell.

She looked over her shoulder at him, panting with pleasure. There were no words that she could say. All she could do was look in his eyes and wonder what the fuck she got herself into.

Jason sighed softly, shuddering a little as he looked down at the woman under him. Swallowing hard as he kept his mouth closed, the fangs nipping at the inside of his mouth, the to long teeth leaving marks as the man spoke. He could speak without doing himself harm, but he had to be careful with it.

“Are you ready to go home?”He asked as he pulled out of her, wincing a little as the sound of their bodies separating. Smiling a little as he gently undid her bonds that were kee[ping her tied up, the dangerous man returned to his more civilized nature.

Vera was taken back by his sudden switch of personality, going back to the man that sat in the booth by himself at the diner. It left her feeling more confused that before, if that was even possible. "Uh, yea," she said, standing up and rubbing her aching wrists. Bending down, she started to quickly put on her clothes, her cheeks flushed with the mixture of being tipsy and embarrassed of her slutty actions.

She looked up at a clock on the wall and raised her eyebrows. It was already nearly three in the morning... Where did the time go? She shook her head and looked up at him. "Why don't you just stay with me?" she asked, running her fingers through her messy hair, "I'll have to be at work in a few hours, and I was kind of hoping you'd give me a ride again for exchange of free breakfast... And, well, the sex you just got on that box of Black Velvet."

Jason looked down at her as she rubbed her wrists, wincing a little. While he was generally rough with his partners, for some reason seeing the welts that the belts had left upset him when they were on her. Sighing quietly as he ran his fingers through his hair he did up his pants even as he glanced at her as she spoke, going quiet as he considered it.

“…fine.”He said simply, withdrawling even more at her words, as if he was upset with what she had said, though it wasn’t obvious what he’d found offensive. Tilting his head a little as she got dressed he led her through the bar glad that it was mostly empty, only the bartender and his wife closing up as they headed outside, moving to the bike he sat down waiting for her to join him.

When they arrived at her motel room, Vera moved to the bathroom and flicked on the shower. She didn't quite shut the door when she went inside, allowing him to see her in the shower by looking in the mirror on the opposite wall... The water rolled down her body, making her feel a lot better after the rough sexual encounter she just received. She just hoped she wouldn't be hungover in the morning.

She came back into the room dressed in a long t-shirt with nothing on underneath, still a bit too tipsy to think about being modest. Slipping into the bed, she sighed as her head hit the pillow. "You're different," she murmured sleepily, "I can tell..." Her eyes took in his appearance, and she remembered that feeling she got right when he teeth grazed her skin earlier. What was he?

Jason smiled a little as she followed her in, running his hand through his hair as he sat on the bed, watching her shower even as he kicked off his boots. Looking amused as he watched her come back into the room, settling himself on the bed, stretching out on the bed under the covers. Not caring if she didn’t want him in the bed or not, he was in the bed because she’d invited him to stay, and because he just didn’t care what she thought.

“Not to different.”he reassured tensing a little, not about to tell the girl who’s father had changed him, what was going on. That would most definitely get him a one way ticket back to the lab.

Vera rolled on to her side and studied the man as much as her alcohol-influenced state allowed. "Different, none the less," she said, cuddling up against the pillow. At the moment, she didn't seem bothered with the idea of him staying with her. Sure, they just met, but she felt a little safer with a tough, bad ass kind of guy around. The nights alone in the motel were a little scary at times.

"You don't let me touch you," she murmured, "You are only allowed to touch me... Like some sort of "Fifty Shades of Grey" shit." She smirked at that, and gently closed her eyes. "You know, if you have an extra bedroom in that run down house of your's, I'd be willing to pay rent... I'd also be willing to do some cleaning and cooking." She shrugged, opening her eyes enough to look up at him. "You don't have to pretend to like me or anything, but I would like to get the hell out of this motel some time soon."

Jason said frowning a little, not about to admit to just how very different he was. Smirking a little at her words he smirked. “Sorry, my extra room is being used as my red room of pain. You cant have it to sleep in.”Jason said as he closed his eyes, snorted a little, laughing despite himself. he knew just how hard it would be to hide just how different he was if she was living with him, but cracking a eye to look around the motel he huffed out a sigh, knowing that he was being ridiculous for even considering this but…

“Fine.”He said simply not about to overthink it now that he had decided to allow her to move in. besides, she was right, he could use someone to clean after him, since he really really hated doing it.

Vera grinned and nodded. "I thought you'd agree to that," she said, snuggling down into the blankets. She didn't say anything else to him, and she managed to stay on her side of the bed all night. For some reason, she knew it was a bad idea to touch him before he allowed it, and that... excited and scared her at the same time.

The next morning, Vera was standing in front of the mirror stark naked. She was putting on a little bit of make up and fixing her hair into a braid. When she saw he was awake, she smiled at him in the reflection of the mirror. "Morning," she murmured, then turned around and took her clothes off the back of the chair. "There's a pot of coffee on the dresser. Not the best brand, but better than nothing."

Jason stirred, stretching out on his side as he ran his hand through dark hair, smirking a little as his eyes went right to her ass, pouting a little as she dressed. “Is there a reason you have to get dressed?I’m still in bed, you should stay here with me.”he said looking amused even as he got up and headed to the bathroom, washing up before pouring himself a cup of coffee, sipping it slowly before looking at vera. “When do you have to be at work?”He said muffling a yawn as she stretched.

Vera pulled her jeans and bra on, then walked across the motel room toward him. She poured herself a cup of coffee and sipped on it, looking up at the clock. "In an hour," she murmured, her eyes still looking pretty sleepy from the night before, "I feel hungover as hell though... I wish I could just call in sick, but I need the money." She rolled her eyes, but smirked. It was so odd to go from being an heiress to being so poor that she could barely afford to by every day necessities...

"I'll pay you back for the gas too," she said, "I don't gave much to move either. Just a bag of clothes and a few boxes of things that are in my car, which should be fixed by next week.... Hopefully." She frowned and sat at the foot of the bed, looking the mysterious man over. "I'm... kind of surprised you even stayed. For some reason, I thought you'd disappear or something."

“Well, you did get fucked over a thing of black velvet. Things like that make you feel hung over.”he said snickering a little looking amused as he sat back on the bed,”If you pack your things, I’ll run them by the house after I take you to work.”He said simply before smirking at her as he leaned back on the headboard, thinking over her words. While it did surprise him that he had stayed, it’d been so long since he’d gotten to actually enjoy another person’s company, that in the end he wasn’t really surprised that he’d taken the risk to stay with her.

“You’re going to clean my house. And cook. That made it worth staying here.”he said simply, unwilling to look at why he was letting her stay, when he didn’t even understand why he was doing it. He just knew that he wanted to take care of this brave girl who’d run from the same man he had, even if he knew it was a bad, bad idea.

Vera tilted her head to the side. "That would be great," she said with a smile, moving over to the storage cabinet in the room. She motioned to the two garbage bags full of clothes. "That's all I have here." She handed him the key to the motel room, clearly trusting a stranger far more than she should. After all, she was not as street smart as one should be in her situation. "After you grab them, do you mind giving this to the guy at the front desk? He gives me the creeps." She frowned at that and turned to put on her shirt, apron, and name tag.

She laughed a bit. "Well, I guess cooking and cleaning make a lot of things worth it. I find living some where other than here worth just about anything I have to do... This place scares me at night. Last night was the first good night of sleep I've had in weeks."

Jason looked startled as she handed him the keys, looking thoughtful. “you really are such a trust fund baby.”he said looking annoyed with the idea, before frowning a little. “You definitely shouldn’t be trusting me this much. You’re the one who pointed out I’m different from everyone else.”He said frowning a little before grinning, just wide enough to flash a small amount of fangs. “Well, maybe I’ll give him the creeps for you.”He said looking amused at the idea of scaring the hotel clerk before standing.

“Lets go then.”he said as he grabbed his car keys and heading for the motorcycle outside.

"Maybe that's why I trust you," Vera murmured, tilting her head to the side, "Because you are different." She smirked at him, trying to not think to hard about the fact that his teeth looked rather... long. Too long to belong to a human. "

Once outside, she put on his spare helmet and wrapped her arms around him from behind. Again, the other waitresses gave them all funny looks when she pulled up with him again. Vera didn't seem to notice. In fact, she seemed like she could care less what they all thought. This was just her job, and honestly, she wasn't sure how long she'd stay there... She heard about a topless bar down the road where the girls made triple the pay... It might be a little degrading, but hey, she could use the cash.

"Come inside," she told him, "I'll get you some breakfast before you head out."

Jason snickered.”Don’t. What makes me different could get you killed.”he said truthfully, even if it wasn’t him killing her, he was pretty sure even her father would be hard pressed to protect her if she did discover what the government had been up to.

Looking bemused as he pulled into the parking lot he nodded a little.”Same as always.”he muttered flushing a little as he realized everyone was staring at them. While he didn’t embarrass easily, his condition left him extremely uncomfortable with being the center of attention because he knew that he was just one accident away from someone figuring out exactly how very inhuman he was.

"Of course. You're a creature of habit," Vera murmured, moving inside and putting in is order before even clocking in. She ignored all of the snickers and cooing from the other waitresses, not wanting to get involved in any work related drama. What went on between her and Jason was personal, and she wanted to keep it that way. Despite having her life in the limelight, she was a private person.

Of course, the first thing that started to play on the television was the news, and it was about her disappearance. Jason was the only one in the diner, and she knew he saw it, but she still turned the channel, for she didn't want any of the other waitresses to see and recognize her.

When his food was ready, she brought it out to him and placed a fresh cup of coffee in front of him. Since it was still early, and there were no other customers, she sat down across from him with a bowl of grits. Her hangover left her hungry, so she took advantage of how slow the diner was at the time to eat some breakfast. "Is there a bed in your extra bedroom?" she asked, looking up at him, "Or a couch? I can get away without a lot, I guess, but I'd prefer to have something to sleep on."

Jason glanced up as he sat down at the table, frowning a little at the cooing, his back tightening up a little as he resisted the urge to strike out at the cooing woman, not wanting to cause a scene, but like vera, he was a private person, and not only because of his condition. Sighing softly as he glanced at the tv, he smirked a little as he saw her change it before starting to eat.

Sipping his coffee he raised a eyebrow at her, thinking about it for a moment. “I told you, its my room of pain, there’s handcuffs and like a whipping stand, and you know, all that crap.”he teased, reminding her of her crack about fifty shades of grey, and having every intention of embarrassing her, at least if only to himself, not talking loud enough the others could hear. Sighing he grew serious. “I think there’s a a lot of blankets. And maybe a pillow. You could have a little nest going on.”

Vera giggled a little at his teasing, the nodded and sighed. "Well, I guess blankets are better than nothing... and much better than that creepy motel." She smiled at him then finished up eating her food and went about doing the rest of her duties for the day. When he left, she paid his tab, but was too busy to say goodbye, for quite a few customers walked in at the same time...

Later that night, Vera sat on a bench outside of the diner, counting her tips for the day. It was cold, but she didn't have a jacket. She didn't think to bring one to work, considering it was warm that morning... Sighing, she looked out toward the road, hoping that Jason would show up soon. She hated sitting out her by herself, being oogled at by all of the men who came in and out of the diner. She had only been sitting there twenty minutes, and she had had three offers to go back to a hotel room and have sex for money.

Jason pulled up to the street corner tugging off his helmet as he looked at her, “Why didn’t you wait inside? It’s warmer then this.”he said shaking his head a little at the foolishness of waiting for him to show up outside. While he understood not wanting to be inside, it was cool enough to not want to be outside. Hell it was why he was late, after spending a afternoon working off the excess energy and doing yard work, despite the excerise, the man had managed to get cold. And had to stop in and warm himself up with a quick shower, just to get enough control back to show up. “Ready?”He asked smiling a little at her as he held out a helmet, shivering in the cool weather. More then ready to get home, and hide under those blankets until it warmed up some.

While he’d done the yard work in a effort clean up the house, for his own desire to have a nice house, he wasn’t overly happy having had to do it in the cold. But he had to work the rest of the week, which meant he had to do it today, otherwise it wasn’t going to be getting done.

Vera stood up and took the helmet. "I'm not that cold," she lied, climbing on the back of the motorcycle with him. Wrapping her arms around him, she leaned into his back and sighed at its warmth. "Ready."

When they arrived at the house, Vera got off the bike and took in the scenery. It wasn't the nicest house she had ever seen, and definitely not the biggest, but it was well-kept. She could see where he made an effort to keep the yard under control, and while the furniture on the front porch looked old, it wasn't dirty or nasty.

"Are you hungry?" she asked, raising her eyebrows, "I brought some stuff from the kitchen at work to cook for dinner."

Jason sighed as he drove, leaning back into her a little to warm himself up as he drove. Stopping in front of the house he smiled, pleased with the sight of his house. While it wasn’t the best, or the cleanest, it was home, and dit was the best thing he could afford. “I am. What did you bring?”He asked as he walked up the front steps to let them in the house.

Like the furniture and landscape, it was smallish inside, and slightly cluttered, but it was obvious despite the oldness of the furniture, and the clutter that he had tried to keep it clean and nice.

Vera smiled and noticed her bags in the corner of the living room. "Thanks for getting those," she said, smiling, "And I brought some chicken and potatoes." With that, she walked into the kitchen and started up the stove top, waiting for it to get hot before putting the frying pan on and cooking the chicken. Meanwhile, she worked on chopping the potatoes and putting them in a pot of boiling water, getting the ready to mash.

It may be a surprise to him that she actually knew how to cook, but she could thank her skills to the nanny who raised her - an older woman who taught her how to cook and clean to the best of her ability.

"How did you stumble upon this place?" she asked, assuming he got it from an estate sale. It looked like it might have been a elderly person's house before they died. "It's nice... Nicer than I thought it would be." At that, smirked a bit and began to pile the food on to two of the plates.

Back
Top Bottom