Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Running Away ((Blair1216&&Lady_Squall_Lionheart))

Jason tensed, before slipping away from her touch with a quickness that was more serpent then human, simply not there for her to touch as he moved back from her to make sure she wasn’t touching him before he answered. “Jason.”he said simply tilting his head before nodding, “You need to reheat the food. Its cold.”he grumbled before walking around her easily, heading back into the restaurant, because he knew he’d be calmer after eating, not to mention warmer. His mind was so scrambled at the moment that he knew that food would calm him enough to recover his equilibrium and deal with the problem that was vera that was in his lap. A dark, lethal smirk twisted his lip at the idea of vera in his lap, and the smirk was pure sex….if you liked your sex kissed with blood and the touch of steel.

"Jason," she whispered, liking the way it felt on her tongue. Vera nodded, watching him walk around her. "I'll get you fresh food," she said, before heading to the kitchen and grabbing him another plate. When she returned, she swapped the plates and filled his cup of coffee. "If you come back for dinner tonight, I'll... explain myself." She bit her lip and watched him curiously, desperate to make this man understand why she ran away and why he should not tell the cops... "And I'll treat you to another meal if you don't mind taking me back to my apartment again." With that, she smiled a bit sheepishly.

Jason sipped his coffee tilting his head a little. Nodding at her words he settled in to eat, slipping easily back into the silence that was so much a part of him, that people had rarely heard his voice more then she had. Settling into his seat, the man looked at ease, despite the torment of emotions that was going on under the surface.

That evening Jason paused, looking around him, looking vaguely annoyed with finding himself in the dinner crowd, he rarely came for dinner, since it was the busiest time. Feeling the press of humanity close to him, was just a little to tempting. But she’d asked him to come, and his need to know if her father knew where he was, was deep enough to set aside the need for silence, for stillness. Settlign at his own table, he waited for her to join him.

Vera made her way over to him a few minutes after he sat down, looking a bit overwhelmed at the crowd. One of the other waitresses didn't show up, and she was getting her ass handed to her by rude, impatient customers. "Jason," she said, looking relieved at the sight of him. It was nice to see a familiar face (even if it was not incredibly familiar) in the sea of demanding people. And it was also good to know she'd have a ride when she got off work in an hour. "Hey," she said, "What can I get you?"

Her cheeks were red from running around the dining room all night, but it was in the cutest ways, and her hair was in a bit of a wreck.

Jason looked her over, looking more calm and in control then he had been when he’d left her earlier. While he’d skipped his normal lunch in a effort to get a control on himself, he was calm again, in control. Raising a eyebrow at the obvious relief in her voice as she saw him, he tilted his head a little. “Some fries and a milkshake.”he said simply watching her, looking bemused as he looked her over. While he wasn’t immune to being attracted to people, he knew just how very bad it would be to actually give into the primal side of his nature that wanted sex, because that would loosen his hold on his other nature.

Vera nodded and moved over to the kitchen, quickly grabbing him and order of fries and a large milkshakes. She didn't get to say much to him, for she was running around the diner like a mad woman, trying to wait on the other customers. But finally, at the end of the night, she sat down across from him in the booth he was in and began to count her tips. Her feed ached, and it looked like she only made a measly fifty dollars the entire day. "Great," she sighed, pushing the money in to her pocket. Looking across the booth toward him, she gave him a tired smile. "How about we get the hell out of here? Are their any bars around here that you don't think with I.D. me?" With that, she smirked. "I could use a drink."

Jason had indeed enjoyed his food, sipping his milkshake the whole time before smiling a little when she counted her tips. Looking thoughtful as he nodded, “I know one. Though you might not like it. It’s a biker’s bar.”he said after a moment as he stood, running his fingers through his dark hair as he thought. Because he needed to know what she was doing here, but he also called the bar one of the few places he enjoyed truly, so taking her there would be a strain for the man who had few true places he could totally relax. The bikers tending to not worry about how very…other the man could be at times.

Vera stood up and nodded. "I can handle that... I think," she said, biting her lip at the idea of a biker's bar. Wow, her life really was going from one extreme to the other. "Anywhere that has some available alcohol. Tonight has just been... Well, it deserves getting tipsy over, I'll tell you that. Why are people so damn rude? Did you seem me get cursed out over a man's burger having lettuce on it?" She shook her head and followed him out of the diner and to the parking lot, clocking out on her way out the door.

Once they arrived at the bar, Vera raised her eyebrows. Well, he wasn't kidding.

After they managed to get to a semi private corner of the bar, Vera took some of her tip money out to pay for the first round of drinks. "I'll take a double Jack and coke on the rocks," she said, then turned to Jason. She had to admit, she was a bit surprised she was with him like this. He seemed so very withdrawn... But that made her want to break down his walls even more.

Jason nodded a little, inwardly smirking. Because it was a test for him to see just how very much the woman wanted to make sure that he wasn’t after her. It seemed very much. Nodding a little he raised a eyebrow.”You called me rude you know.”He muttered, teasing her just a bit for her yelling at him as they headed out for the bike.

Slipping into the booth he shrugged a little as he slipped into his usual corner booth, the shadows making him all but disappear into the room. Looking at her he swallowed a little, because he didn’t want to order his usual drink since the woman was paying, but he also knew he’d insult her if he changed what he normally drank just so she wouldn’t have to pay for the drink.”Black velvet on the rocks.”he muttered to the waitress, waiting for their drinks to return before raising a eyebrow at her, inviting her to discuss what had brought them here.

"You were rude," Vera fired back, but I guess not as rude as they were. She frowned at that and began to sip her drink, paying no mind to what drink he had ordered. She may not have much money anymore, but she still at the mind of an heiress, and it wasn't out of the norm for her to be with someone who ordered something nice or expensive. Usually, she did the same, but she had pulled back the reins on her spending habits in and effort not to go broke and have to run back home to daddy.

"I probably should have ate something," she said, smirking a bit. She had not had any food all day, and because of it, the drink was taking a quicker effect than usual.

Glancing over at him, she knew she needed to start coming clean. "My parents, especially my father, will do anything to get ahead in the presidential campaign. He doesn't even care that his oldest daughter is marrying a man who abuses her and comes on to his future sister in law." She shuddered a bit at the thought. "Long story short, I decided that I needed to get away. I wanted my own life, not a life dictated by my parents. I didn't just want to be a part of their strategy for power.... Now I'm here." With that, she shrugged.

Jason smiled as he sipped his drink, pleased that she hadn’t protested. While he would have altered his order if she protested to much, he enjoyed the black velvet to much to be pleasant after he did so. Tilting his head a little he shrugged.”You can get something here. Not the best,but good.”he said smiling a little before sighing as he leaned back in his chair sipping his drink.

“…your father sounds like a bastard.”He said simply, and the fact that he was willing to treat his family like this was in line with everything he’d ever heard about the man. “And why here?”He asked, still being cautious, worried that even if she had run away, maybe she had ended up in this town for a bigger reason, even if she wasn’t aware of it. Maybe her father had played her?Forced her to come here and investigate if someone had discovered Jason’s presence.

Vera studied him for a moment, noticing that he was starting to relax a bit around her. Not a lot, but a little bit. "Eh, I don't really feel like food," she said, for she had never eaten as much as she should. In fact, she was looking forward to getting tipsy and letting loose, so it worked out... At his question, she shrugged. "No reason in particular," she said, "I wanted to go somewhere that I'd be relatively unnoticed. Any where up north was out, and we vacation on the west coast and in Colorado through out the year. It was either the south or another country, and it would have been too complicated to get a fake passport." She smiled a bit. "I just sort of... drove until I found a tiny town, and then I stopped."

"He is a bastard," she agreed, "In a controlling sort of way. He's out for his own benefit, and my sisters and I have always been pawns in his games. It wouldn't have surprised me if he had me matched up with some douche bag before the year was over." Taking another sip of her drink, she looked him over. "You're not from here, so what brought you here?"

Jason frowned at her words, catching the waitresses’ eyes holding up two fingers, smirking a little as she came over with two small baskets of fries, giving vera that look that said he was expecting her to eat no matter how much she didn’t want to. Looking thoughtful at her idea he relaxed more, sounding more confident that she wasn’t there for him, it just happened to be the same way he’d come, running until they stopped.

“Colorado got cold.”He said shuddering at the memory. He’d done the simple thing when he’d gotten free, he’d gone home, to the lands that were so close to him that he’d known he could lose himself in them, in the rugged mountains and snow covered lands. Only then, had he learned the true crime of his ‘condition’. His serpent nature made cold so intolerable for the man, that he could barely stand it when the weather dipped under 40 degrees, much less got as wickedly cold as it was usually in colorado in winter.

Vera sighed a bit, but once the fries were on the table, she couldn't help but snack on them while drinking her Jack. "Yea, but Colorado is beautiful this time of year," she argued, "I would have went there if it had not have been so predictable." She shrugged and watched him for a moment, smirking a bit. "Well, if you were looking for warm, I guess this is the right place. I've never been down sound, but I've heard it rarely even gets cold enough to snow. Maybe a day out of the year."

She popped a fry into her mouth a chewed as she thought. "Where are you staying?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. There was something... flirtacious in her eyes, as if she were not opposed to the idea of getting drunk and going home with him. After all, he was sexy as hell, and she had to admit... She loved bad boys.

“Snowbound to. I got bored with the snow after so long of being there.”Jason said shrugging a little, refusing to consider why he had left. Being that cold had left the man nearly comatose, and even inside, he had frozen. “Maybe.”he said though he had hopes as they were nearing December and it was still warm enough to wear shorts and a t-shirt. Raising his eyebrow at the woman he considered her, strangling his instincts into a chokehold. Closer to the animal side of nature these days left him with a ever baser needs for things: Fighting, food and fucking. The man could live happily if he could have those, and while he tried to be more human most days, looking at the drunk woman in front of him, brought out those instincts even through the chokehold. And he wondered why he was bothering to play with fire when he knew it would bring her father’s attention to him once he lost control. Because he always lost control. Sadness for the moment dampering his lust he responded.

“In a house outside of town.Run down, but its home.”he said shrugging a little.

Vera nodded, licking her lips in an unintentionally sexy way. "A house? Hm, houses are private, you know," she murmured, her words only slightly slurring. Just enough for him to know the alcohol was taking affect, but she wasn't shit faced drunk yet. She smirked a bit and sighed, looking up at him with those piercing blue eyes... There was something about him that could easily drive her to do crazy things, like fuck him in the bathroom of the bar.

"I bet a house is nice," she said, "Run down or not." She took a big gulp of her drink, then ordered another. "The motel is starting to get old fast, but I can't find any apartments around her with an available room." She shrugged and sighed, taking the new drink from the waitress.

“Which is why I have one.”He said watching her, closing his eyes as he took a deep breath, scenting the air, tasting the lust on the air, like a serpent would. While it wasn’t a strong talent, it was enough to add another layer of his world. And as he took a deep breath he regretted it right away as his control was left in shreds, before swallowing hard.

”Are you inviting yourself to move in with me?”He muttered shifting, letting his thigh brush against hers under the table, shifting he kicked her feet apart a little, situating a knee between her legs, dark amusement shining in his green eyes as he shifted, his knee brushing against her inner thigh, a teasing touch, a promise of more. And the look in his eyes promised good sex, if you liked your sex pain kissed.

Vera was absolutely intoxicated by him, as if she were being charmed by a snake charmer, ironically. She bit her lip and closed her eyes at the feeling of his knee pressing against her thigh, letting out a deep, strangled breath. "I think it's a little early to be moving in," she murmured, smirking through her lust-filled state. "However, I think a sleep over wouldn't be too much." Biting her lip, she reached down and placed her finger tips on his knee underneath the table, remembering how he didn't like touching her early that day... So she was treading carefully.

There was something so mysterious, so different about him... She wanted to know what that was.

"What do you say?" she murmured, raising her eyebrow with a silent challenge.

Jason smirked, raising a eyebrow as she touched him, drawing away. A silent warning not to touch him, because he wasn’t sure he wouldn’t hurt her if she did. While he trusted himself to touch her and be able to stop, he was pretty sure if he let her do whatever she wanted, he was sure his control would completely snap. Reaching under the table he wrapped his hands around her knees, jerking her forward a dark smile lighting his eyes as he leaned back into his seat, even as his knee pressed against the center of her jeans, rocking his knee a little, pressing the seam of her jeans against her clit, rubbing against her in just a tease.

“That I invite no one to my home.”he said simply, keeping his hands around her knees, holding her in place as he played with her.

Vera raised her eyebrows, and as he rubbed her knee into the seam of her jeans, she let out a deep moan that was only covered up by the music coming from the old jukebox. Licking her lips, she submissively opened her legs a bit wider, and she could feel the material between her legs getting damp with arousal. The scent of her lust would be easy for him to pick up, especially with her lack of effort in hiding it. "Oh, but I think you want to," she whispered, looking up at him through half-lidded eyes. "And if not, I'm pretty sure I could convince you to do so."

Her tone held a challenge, and with a smirk, she reached up to gently started to unzip her hooded jacket, letting him get a glimpse of her cleavage.

Jason smirked at her, amused as she squirmed, taking a deep breath and feeling the last shreds of his control snap as he looked at her. “No.”He said simply before slipping away with the lethal grace that marked him as other, even though his control was in shreds, he was stil careful not to open his mouth to wide to show the fangs that showed just slightly longer as his own lust sky rocketed. Standing he looked down at her, “Come.”he said standing, and as if making his way towards the door before detouring into the backroom, waving to the barmaid as they disappeared into the backroom.

Smirking as he shut the door behind them he looked down at her.”As you were saying?”He said studying her, looking amused wondering if she would really try to convince him to leave the bar or let him screw her on a crate of beer.

Vera followed after him, trying to not make eye contact with the other bar customers. When they got to the backroom, she raised her eyebrows and walked over to him, her finger brushing against the fabric of his shirt. She was playing with fire, and the thought excited her to no end... "While this room is very tempting," she whispered, her hand trailing down his chest, "I'd much rather you fuck me some where the I can scream as loud as I want to."

Looking up from beneath her eyebrows with a smirk, she let her fingers below his belt line, barely tracing his throbbing erection. "I think you would like that, wouldn't you?" she whispered, licking her lips, "To take me on every sturdy surface of your house, hearing my scream and moan underneath you with that sense of lust that simple can't be tamed... To have me all night long?" She stepped closer to him, close enough so that when she tilted her head up, he could feel her warm breath. "Or can you handle me?"

Jason hissed softly at her as she moved closer to him, refusing to step back even as he wanted to. “You can scream all you want here, it wont be anything they haven’t heard before.”he said his words coming out as a growl as she traced his erection, swallowing hard, even as he looked down at her. “I can handle you just fine.”He growled as he jerked her against him, jerking off her shirt with eager hands twisting her around, pinning her easily against the wall his hips pressed against her ass to hold her there as he used her shirt as temporary restraints, not sure if he could stop from hurting her if she was touching him. Restraining her easily with both their clothes, and finally his belt around her wrists, he smirked at his captive.

“Hm. I think I like you like this.”He grinned as he undid her jeans with quick hands, tugging them down to her knees, and undoing his own and letting them hit the ground as he looked at her as he shoved her forward, making sure she was bent over the box of his favorite drink, black velvet. “This is your last chance to leave.”he said, his voice a slight lisp as his fangs expended the furthest, though still shorter then a normal snakes, the fangs were just long enough to touch the top of his lip, interfering with touching normal, giving the man a slight heavier accent as he looked at the woman bent over a box.

Vera yelped a bit at his response, biting her lip and moaning at his surge of dominant. The way he took control was absolutely tantalizing and like nothing she had ever experienced before. Her bonds were tight enough to leave bruises, and she didn't even care. All she wanted was for him to take her and her dripping core... Her thighs were literally slick with desire. "Someone likes to fuck in public," she murmured with a husky tone, looking at him over her shoulder. "I wonder if your performance can match your talk."

At his warning, she bit her lip. He sounded so... so dangerous. His teeth did not go unnoticed, but the lust she was feeling did not allow her to think clearly. All she wanted was to feel him inside her, and for him to rock her world in a way that no politician's son ever could.

"Do I look like I'm going anywhere?" she said, her eyebrows raised.

“I assure you, I’m more then talented enough to match the talk.”Jason growled rolling his eyes as he tilted his head as he looked her over, looking amused as she answered.”Not really no.”he snorted as he stepped closer, sliding a hand over her ass, fingers teasing her as he pressed between her asscheeks, rubbing against her, the blunt head of his cock pressing against her, but not quite in.”You’re awfully wet for a woman who should be embarrassed to be in a barroom stockroom.”He muttered against her skin as he dipped his head, fangs dangerously close to her neck as he bit down on her gently, testing his own control to not rip into her as he plunged into her without warning, hilt deep as he gasped, holding still as he allowed her to adjust to the intrusion.

Back
Top Bottom