Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cravings​

God of War

This one is a touch unique. The idea I have in mind is to switch Kratos with a hot female counterpart. She'd still be similar in personality. You know, all badass and moody and a touch crazy, but also be uber hot. And she'd go through all the same things he did, but with far more sexual content. Such as getting fucked by the Barbarian king before Ares saves her, becoming Ares willing sex slave after while doing his bidding, getting fucked by monsters on her quest for reveng, etc.... That would be what the RP focuses on. A hot female Kratos and her long, sex filled quest for vengeance.

Devil Survivor

Now, I've played both 1 and 2, so an RP based on this could center around either, both or be it's own story. Either way, it would be chalked full of demonxhuman naughtyness. And pervy human survivors as well.

Valkyria Chronicles

Again, played 1 and 2. Though, I don't want to base it directly on 1 and 2. It would take place in the same universe, but not use any of the series character. It would have new ones for a new militia if we go with 1, or a new set of school kids if we go with 2.

Batman: Arkham Asylum/City

As you can guess, yet again, I could do an RP based on either game. Either way, I'd like to fucus more on the females than the Bat. Primarily, I'd really like to play out Poison Ivy and all the sexual escapades she has in either setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom