Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(M x A) Let's go on an amazing adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiloBravo157

Meteorite
Hello,

I'm looking for a possible long term Roleplay partner to build a fun and interesting world with. I'd like the genre to be medieval fantasy or sci-fi, but if you have a pre existing idea that you'd like to build upon with me then please let me know. I love very mature, dramatic adventure plots and a little bit of romance. I don't mind some smut if it's built up to but that is not what the story will revolve around.

I'd like my partner to have at least decent spelling and grammar. I'm certainly not perfect, so I don't expect perfection.

When it comes to post length, I leave it for you to judge how much you should write per post. Mine definitely vary. It can range from multiple paragraphs to just a few solid sentences that continue a conversation.

I prefer a partner who enjoys creating and controlling many secondary characters to fill the story as I do the same. A longer story just feels empty with only a few characters.

I like to RP over IMs or PMs so whichever of those you prefer, we can go with. If this all sounds like something you'd be interested in, please send me a message and we'll iron out all of the fine details.

Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom