Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When The Storm Come's Calling {{Ki and Theron}}

Theron's eyes turn black as his mind flashes back to that day, then go back to green/gold, instinctively pulling his mate closer, nipping at the mark. "I lost it when I came home and saw what that bastard did to you! And we came straight here, to Katoteros, the one place he can't find you!"

He turned Ki to face him, still pressed against him. "I'm sorry I couldn't get there in time..." he whispered, placing a hot openmouthed kiss on the mark.

He smiled softly as he nuzzled into his neck, keening softly as a shiver raced down his back from the nipping to his mating mark. "It's all in the past now, kesha. I am safe here as are the cubs." he said softly, eyes closed and soft smile curling his lips.

Mentally making sure their family was safe, Theron strengthened the defensive wards that surround their property, then teleported himself and Ki to their private hallway. Once there, he captured his mate's mouth in a passionate kiss, sending,*And safe you will remain, za kesha!* as he made their clothing vanish, his hands lowering to cup his mate's firm asscheeks.

A low moan slipped from Ki when he felt his hands grip his ass cheeks, his arms wrapping about his neck even as he enjoyed the full kiss, his body shivering as he pressed his ass back against his hands and keened lowly into the kiss, before sucking on his tongue as he purred.

Theron chuckled deeply as he carried his mate down the hall to their bedroom, knowing exactly what he wanted. *Mmmm.....it seems to me that specific parts of my mate's body need some serious attention... who am i to deny?* With a purr of his own, he gripped Ki's cock with his tail, stroking it firmly, but slowly, and slid a finger between his firm ass cheeks to tease his pulsing hole.

Though he should have been startled or taken back by the fact that he was completely naked and held in his mates arms, Ki wasn't for this was something he was used to, considering it happens a lot. So instead of crying out with shock he wrapped his legs about his mates waist and purred with delight when he felt him stroking his rapidly hardening cock, even as his puckered hole twitched and spazemed at the thought and feel of fingers so close to it. "Mhmm, I'd love to have that attention." he murmured against his lips as he nipped and nibbled on his lip.

Theron moaned as his mate nibbled at his lip, his tail stroking the cock it held a bit faster as he pressed his fingers against his puckered hole, rubbing it in time with the strokes of his tail before lowering his mate so that his own stiff cock was nestled between Ki's ass cheeks, grinding against him. "Hmmm...now where should i begin?" he purred as the head of his cock pulsed against his mate's entrance.

"Ohhh...please." gasped Ki as his head snapped back and his legs tightened about his waist as his hips wiggled as much as they could while his fluttering hole sought out the pulsing heat of his mates cock head, his claws digging into his shoulder blades as he shifted and keened, even as he tried to buck into his mates tail as it stroked his now pulsing leaking cock.

Theron licked and nibbled at the mate mark on Ki's neck, stroking his cock and teasing his hole with his cock head, slipping it inside then pulling it out. "Mmmhmm....my Ka'Tri mate needs my cock inside, don't you? You want to feel me sooo deep in that sweet hole, tika? Fucking you slow and deep then hard and fast? And I bet you want to shove your cock deep inside my tight ass too, right?" He slid his heartshaped cock head in just enough to let Ki take it the way he needs it.

Panting softly mewling with need Ki squirmed under his mate, keening when he licked his lips while Theron licked and nibbled at his mate mark on his neck, causing him to arch his neck baring it fully to him as his body shuddered under him even as he pressed against him, gasping at the feel of his cock head inside him before pulling back out making him keen as his claws sliced into his arms.

"Fuck....kesha....stop teasing....me...." he cried out as he struggled under his mate hating yet loving the torcher of his teasing him. "Please....please just fuck me.....now..."

Theron's eyes glittered with lust and passion at his mate's cry and decided to end his torment by sliding his cock into his throbbing hole slowly, inch by rock hard inch until he was balls deep, growling deep within his throat when Ki clenched tight bout him.

"Fuck, kesha you are so tight! You feel so fucking good wrapped bout my cock! Prepare to get fucked boneless!" he told him, pulling his cock back so only the head is inside, then thrusting back in, simultaneously sinking his fangs into his mate's neck as he gave him what he needed.

"AHHHH...." cried Ki as his body arched and his legs wrapped tightly bout his mate's waist even as his claws sunk even deeper into his shoulders and his body shuddered even as it grew taut when he sunk his fangs into his mate mark. "Fuck....harder...."

Locked to his mate and loving it, Theron began to slam his cock harder, deeper and faster, the head of his cock continuing to hit Ki's pleasure button, moaning as he saw Ki's fangs lowering. "Oh zey, kesha!I I need to feel your fangs in my neck!!!" he panted, grinding his hips, causing his cock to plunge deeper inside his mate.

RE: When The Storm Come's Calling

Ryssa nuzzled Syn's hand, turning her head to place a soft kiss in the center.

A shuddering cry ripped from Ki seconds before his essence splashed between the both of their stomachs and chests, even as his fangs sank deep into his mate's shoulder, bringing the mark back into focus as he did, his body shuddering with the pleasure of his orgasm as he shudder and trembled beneath Theron. Seconds later his taut form crumpled and he lay limp beneath him as his fangs slid from his neck and his eyes were half lidded as he lay panting for air, though a soft smile curved his lips as tingles continued to ripple through him.

The combination of feeling his beloved mate's fangs sinking deep into his shoulder and his release sent Theron over the edge, a rumbling cry escaping him as his orgasm ripped through him, his head falling back as wave after wave pulsed through his cock, filling Ki with his essence. He semi-collapsed atop his love, holding his upper body up with his elbows in order to gaze down at his mate's satisfied look.

A flush colored Ki's cheeks as he lay panting beneath his mate, a smile curving his lips as he looked up at him before his eyes drifted to the bleeding bite mark, all the while his hands gently caressed his sides, even as a soft purr rumbled through his chest as his body continued to hum with the pleasure that still thrummed through him, his silver blue eyes glowing with his love for his mate and his joy.

Theron responded with a loving purr of his own, reaching to brush his mate's hair away from his face, his own body still locked within Ki's, his cock still pulsing gently. His green eyes were glowing like emeralds as he gazed down into his mate's silver blues, reflecting the love he felt for his soulmate. "Zi sycayla sol, za bectalo, now and forever," he whispered lovingly, placing a soft kiss on the tip of his nose, then lovingly cleaning the blood from his mate mark, it too back in focus.

Back
Top Bottom