Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When The Storm Come's Calling {{Ki and Theron}}

Shiro Ki Savage

Super-Earth
Having learned of what happened to Thorn, his mate's cousin, Ki swore to make everything right. What he didn't expect was for his magic to clash with the Mage's magic in such a way that it sent him and his Family, all through out the universe into a Coma like statues that puts them into a Cocoon like statues. Everyone, except for Synergie, was put to sleep and cocooned to keep them safe. Sometimes things happen and during those times the Storm clash's and wave's swell to crash with such a force against the beach that nothing is ever the same again.
Thing's happen! Thing's that can never be changed or taken back. Sometimes lives are altered that you never expect to happen in ways that let you know that the Sister Fate's are always fucking your life over. That nothing you do ever pleases them. This is one of those times.
And here our story begins, with pain and joy, sorrow and happiness, loss and gain. Will you follow us on our journey or will you leave us behind. Are you willing to cry tears of joy or tears of pain. *GRINS* Well let's find out shale we!!

RE: When The Storm Come's Calling

The living room was full of laughter and playful arguing as Talic and Dark both debated over whither or not "Queen's" were men pretending to be women, 'Dark' or transsexuals 'Talic'. The TV was on but the volume was low with the sports action channel being shown. The light from the early noon sun shined into the room through the picture window casting shadow's in the far corners of the living room.

In the doorway stood Ki, smiling as he watched the debate between Talic and Dark, his silver blue eyes glittering with joy at seeing his family having fun. Chuckling he turned and headed down the hallway, his steps silent since he was barefooted and his hair, waist length, swayed with each step as he stepped into the kitchen and headed for the icebox and gathered everything he needed for a sandwich. His thoughts on several things at once, while his ears twitched atop his head and his tail flicked and curled behind him.

Theron sat in a quiet corner of the kitchen, holding Kitana as he fed her when he sensed his beloved mate coming towards him. *Hello, za kesha! It was time for 'Tana to eat so I came in here...our family can be quite boistrous* he sent with a chuckle.

He finished feeding Kitana, cleaned her hands and face, then stood her on the floor. With a happy grin, the female cub dashed off to find her siblings- it was playtime!

Having sensed his mate and daughter, Ki smiled as he made his sandwich, purring loudly as he watched his daughter run from the kitchen and looked to his right. "Hey za kesha. How is your day going so far? Missed you when I woke up and you weren't there." he stated with a smirk as his silver blue eyes glittered.

Having finished making his sandwich he put everything back and cut it in half and offered the other part to his mate. "Hungry? And yes, they are. But its good to hear them laugh. It's been awhile since I heard Dark laugh...for him it is rare."

Theron accepted the half sandwich and bit into it, knowing it would be delicious. "My day? Just fine, bectalo...Dark demanded that I officiate over that 'debate' he and Talic are having but I was 'saved' by Kitana being hungry and needing to be fed," he said after chewing
then swallowing his food.

His green gold eyes glittered as he looked at his mate thinking, <I wonder if you realize just how much I love you, Ki.....if not for you, I wouldn't be here! I'd be a shattered, broken body without a soul if you hadn't kept me from jumping from the mountaintop and showing me what true, honest, heartfelt love really is!> He wasn't aware of the tears that were falling from his eyes as a soft smile crossed his lips.

Ki looked over at his mate and smiled softly as he reached out and gently brushed the tears from his cheeks. "Shh kesha. I love you too, and I always will." he chuckled softly as he bit into his sandwich and chew before swallowing. "Side's you also know that You help me as well." he said watching him as he took another bite of his sandwich, his ears twitching towards the living room and the laughter echoing down the hallway.

Kitana pounced on her brother Chang'ko, playfully batting at his ears then leaping away, darting to hide behind a large potted plant as a very pregnant Tali entered the living room. She reached down to ruffle Kitana's hair and laughed softly. "Hello, kea! Having fun?" she asked the cub.

The female cub looked up and nodded, happiness sparkling in her eyes. "Zey!! "Tana have fun!!!" She saw her brother approaching and darted away knowing he would chase her.

Growling lowly Chang'ko took off after his sister, shifting to his smaller form to accommodate the tight corners and objects in his way as he turned and twisted, gaining on his sister before leaping shifting and tackling her to the ground. He gave a yowl of pleasure at catching his prey and promptly nipped her ear even as he purred and nuzzled her. "Cach 'ou Tana!"

Kitana let of a squeal of happiness as her brother caught her, loving their playtime as she hugged him. "Yaaaay! Now we go cach I'zo den Bwee!" she giggled, speaking of their littermates Chi'zo and Brianna, who were playing on the other side of the room. Tali shook her head, her shoulders shaking with mirth. "Hello Dark, hi Talic," she greeted each with a kiss on the cheek. "Have you seen Chance? I want to make sure he's okay."

Chang'ko wrinkled his nose before tumbling off Tana and standing up. "o'tay" he stated as he held his small hand down for her.

Dark blinked as he looked up at Tali and frowned as he shrugged while Talic shook his head. "We haven't seen him." they both said at once only to blink and look at each other and bust out laughing.

Kitana took her brother's hand and stood up, her ears twitching as she stealthily led him towards Ch'izo and Brianna, getting behind them.

Tali growled playfully at Talic and Dark. "Cute, you two! Seriously, I need to find Chance...he's been sick lately and I want to make sure he's getting better," she told them.

Chi'zo and Brianna looked at each other and grinned before they leaped sideways, twisted and launched themselves at the two startled cubs taking them down with twin yowls of delight. "We win!" chanted Chi'zo.

Talic looked down at the sheet of paper he held shifting slightly, his hooves clopping lightly as he pulled them closer to the couch he sat on with Dark. While Dark snorted as he crossed his arms over his chest and glared at the female before him. "Told you we don't know. Haven't seen him. Go ask Ki." he stated coldly.

Tali glared back at Dark then sighed. "Whatever, Dark....see you later, Talic," she said walking off to go find Ki. Kitana yowled in playful protest as she and Chang'ko were tackled. "Hey! No faiw!" Brianna grinned as she looked down at her pinned sibs. "Sycawa sol, 'Tana..."ko!"

Tali went down the hall to the kitchen, sensing that she would find Ki there. "Ki? Have you seen Chance? He's been ill for a bit and I want to make sure he's feeling better," she asked.

Dark's eye's narrowed slightly before he snorted and looked at Talic. "You okay?" he asked.

Talic shrugged as he kept his eyes on the paper. "Why did she think we were lying?" he asked softly, his ears twitching slightly.

Dark sighed as he reached out and ran his fingers through the shifters mane and scratched his ears. "I do not know, Talic. Would you like to go for a walk?"

Talic sighed as he looked from the paper he held to Dark and nodded even as he leaned into the scratching. "Yeah, and its a nice day out." he said as he stood letting the paper fall to the couch as he followed Dark to the glass door and headed outside.

Back on the couch, where the paper lay, if you look at it, you see swirling images that continue to change shapes and sizes. Almost as if it was randomly looking for something.

Chi'zo grinned as he stood up puffing his chest out, pleased with himself for thwarting Tans's and Ko's sneak attack. "Fawr in wove and war, Tana."

Ki looked up from the sink and over at Tani frowning slightly. "No I haven't, but I do know that he is okay. He normally goes somewhere safe when he is sick. And with youngsters he wont show his face tell he is over what ever bug he has." he stated watching her and smiled. "Don't worry, I'll know if something goes wrong."

Kitana giggled up at her brother as Brianna helped her and Ko stand up. "We get chuu nex' time, wight, Ko?" she said, purring lovingly as Bri gathered them together. "Gwoup hug!"

On the other side of the room, Sky'lar piped up. "I looking fow bwacewet! Hewp find pweeze?" The foursome immediately stopped their play to assist Sky in locating her bracelet.

Tali smiled back at him. "Alright, Ki.....," she rubbed her lower back then her tummy. "just let my tika know that I love him with all my being and hope he'll be better before our cub is born." She kissed Ki's cheek, then Theron's and went off to find Taro.

Sky entered the kitchen as Tali was leaving. "Jadas!! Me wosted bwacewet!! hewp to find?' she asked, looking up at Ki and Theron.

Chang'ko and Chi'zo moved over to where Sky was and begin looking for the bracelet their sister lost.

Ki watched as Tali walked out of the kitchen only to crouch down and smile at his daughter and ruffle her hair. "Where did you have last, kea?" he asked watching her.

Sky looked up at her father then pointed over to where her siblings were looking. "Ober dewe! Hafta find, Jada!!! N-nana gif to meeee! Pweeze hewp find?" she cried softly, tears falling from her silvergreen eyes.

Theron nodded sagely. "No wonder she's upset, kesha! She's talking about the one your mother gave her," he said softly.

Looking Chang'ko nodded and moved towards the spot his sister pointed at and got on his hands and knees to look for his little sisters bracelet. Feeling the rest of his siblings doing the same.

Smiling softly Ki reached down and picked Sky up and straightened before he headed out of the kitchen and towards the living room, his eyes shifting to slit gold from their silver blue and looked about the room, noting and seeing that his cubs were crawling on the floor looking under couch's and behind bookcases. "Okay kea. Where exactly where you when you noticed it was gone?" he asked looking down at his little girl.

Theron followed his family out into the living room, watching where Sky pointed before answering her father. "Was ober dewe by big chaiw! Stowy Chaiw!" she told Ki. Theron went over to the oversized chair the family used to read bedtime stories to the cubs and started feeling around the cushion and down the underside of the chair.

His hand closed on something buried in the back corner of the underside and he pulled it out.*Hey,kesha....I found it! You want to give it to her?* he sent to his love as he turned to him.

Ki smiled as he moved forward and nuzzled his mate's cheek before he took the bracelet from him, not letting his cub see him do it, and smiled down at his little girl and held the bracelet up for her to see. "Is this it kesha?" he asked softly smiling down at his daughter as her eyes lit up.

Sky let out a happy yowl as her father held up her lost-now found-bracelet, her silvergreen eyes lighting up. "Zey, jada, zey!!!! Tith sol, tith sol, tith sol!!!" she cried happily, raining kisses all over his face as she squeezed his wrist with her tail. Her happy cry lets her siblings know that her item has been found.

Ki chuckled softly as he nuzzled his little girl, while slipping her bracelet back on her little wrist. "Your welcome kesha." he said softly as he smiled down at her before setting her down on the floor and watched her run to her siblings.

Theron came up behind his mate and wrapped his arms around his waist, nuzzling his neck near his mating mark. "Look at her....them.... Ah but we make beautiful cubs, kesha. I thank the Goddess I have such a wonderful family!" he said softly, running his tongue across the mark and watching their cubs as Sky showed them her bracelet then received happy hugs from her siblings.

The smile that curved Ki's lips was slightly sad as he watched his cubs, while reaching up to lightly grip his mate's arm and squeeze gently even as his head tipped slightly to the side baring his neck and the mark more. "Actually I am happy that you think of them being yours when by blood they aren't." he stated softly as pressed back against his mate. "I regret going to that house to visit my family and meeting Rage, but...if I hadn't I wouldn't have had the cubs." he said softly, a slight hitch to his voice.

Back
Top Bottom