Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Leaving Home (Tyr & loneiysong)

Cunt walked out and smiled following Jeff. The material rubbed and stroked her in such a way she wanted to moan out. By the time they had reached the car, her nipples were hard little twin peaks against her breasts. She smiled and looked at Jamal as he eyed her. Feeling sexy and very sultry, she winked to him and climbed in after Jeff and crawled between his legs on teh ground adn rested her head against his thigh and watched him. She was in heaven, clad in soft clothes that were to be the last thing she wore as a virgin. She looked up at Jamal and smiled feeling his eyes roam over her body. She looked up as Jeff began to speak. She nodded and smiled.

"I am doing very well. And I am nervous, but not scared. I am nervous of displeasing you or not doing what is expected of me." She looked at him and leaned her head against his hand and sighed and shut her eyes and grinned broader.

As the limousine made its way to the next stop, Jeff’s slave quickly got on the floor in her proper spot and crawled between his legs. Such a small delicate thing, and yet the more time he spent with her, the more alive and energized she seemed to be. The dress clung to her body like a second skin, his nipples clearly pronounced against the soft fabric, each rise and fall of her chest a sight to behold. The girl looked up smiling and grinning as she confesses her nervousness, but not her fear or even outright thoughts of flight. No she wanted to please, she wanted it, and only because of her own upbringing was she worried about her abilities.

Don’t worry my slave, you will do fine. Just do what feels good, there will be some discomfort, but I promise it will be nothing compared to the pleasures you going to feel.

Jeff continues to pet her in a reassuring manner, even cupping her head in his hand. Still gently holding the side of her face with his fingers, he brings his thumb over to her mouth so she could suckle on it. He would let her do that while Jamal drove them to the jewelry store for women, or more specifically slaves, though they were of course the same thing. Except maybe serving their masters, he'd never met a slave that didn't enjoy shopping, and most showed their appreciation over and over again afterwards.

She smiled and looked at her master and bit her lip blushing. She then sighed. "My mother told me once about loosing virginity. She told me when dad was not around. She broke the rules, mom told me that dad didn't want me to know." She swallowed and bit her lip. "My mom was very kind and gentle, she hated to break the rules of my father, but that was one that she was firm on, she and my father argued about me a lot." She looked dwon. "I think that is why my father sold my mother on my day of being sold." She said. It was obvious that she was worried about her mother.

She smiled adn shut her eyes as he held her face. She sighed as he rubbed his thumb along her lips. She began to suck on his thumb and moaned and leaned him forward and continued to suck and moaned spreading her legs. She then looked up and smiled. God she loved sucking from this man. Everything about him.

Jeff looked down at the pretty young thing between his legs as she spoke of her upbringing and the traumas she had to endure. The pain the poor thing had to endure, to see and know what other girls her age were doing and enjoying, while her very father, the man she loved denied her. So he let her suck, let her enjoy another moment of intimacy that her father refused to give her.

Well what is past is past. Today is just the start, of what should be a very gratifying life.

He said in a reassuring voice, letting her know he was sympathetic to her fucked up home life and disturbing childhood upbringing. They were just arriving at the jewelry store, so Jeff thought maybe on the way back the house he’d give her a little treat, and maybe discuss something special for later they could do.

It wasn’t long till the car came to a halt, and Jamal was again opening the door right in front of the jewelry store. Now in the past a jewelry store sold watches, rings, necklaces and the like, but today they did far more. Those items were still in evidence, but so were jewelry for piercing of the entire body (nipples, pussy, cock, navel, nose the list when on), slave collars, slave bracelets, waist and even anklet pieces. Gold, silver, platinum, titanium and even other exotics were present in abundance. Some of the pieces were made to look old, while others were as modern as possible. Masters took pride in ownership, and decking out their slaves with expensive and beautiful jewelry was a very common practice.

As with all stores a gorgeous girl awaited at the door, but in this case, she was bejeweled to give any customer the idea of what was possible.

Come in Master, I’m WantonSlut. How may I serve you?

Jeff quickly explained he needed various pieces for his slave’s new wardrobe.

Cunt sucked adn ran her tongue along his thumb and moaned very aware of Jamals leers. She smiled adn then looked as the door opened and he got out. Cunt smiled and got out and stood up adn blew another kiss at Jamal and walked in behind her master. She smiled adn looked around at the beautiful pieces and smiled as a new slave was introduced. She let Jeff explain what he wanted and needed for her to be decorated as she looked around careful not to touch anything. She bit her lip and blushed softly looking at some of the pierced cock models and bit her lip wondering if a master would willingly pierce his own cock.

From the time she first appeared in his office, till now, his slave was looking ever more the part. Though she wasn’t yet fully skilled, she was more and more accepting her role, and it was showing as she stood behind him, head down, wondering what he planned for her.

I like her to try some of those, those, and maybe that piece.

Jeff indicated a slave wrist, an ankle, and a belly piece, though his real purpose here was to get a slave collar for her. Many times a master picked his slave’s collar, which was conventional way it was done, but Jeff was a not a traditionalist and like to involve his slave’s in their collars. Much like in the past when a woman and a man shopped for a wedding band together, he thought it worked well if the slave was involved in the selection, as she then had participation and ownership in it. Plus he couldn’t imagine how a slave would feel if she wore something she didn’t like, something she was going to wear almost all the time. Of course some slave loved more than one collar, as they often likes to match up them up to their mood and cloths style.

Then I’d like to take her to the collar displays and see what she likes.

WantonSlut smiled wider and nodded as she collected teh pieces he wanted. Some earings, a few bracelets and anklets. They were different stones and she smiled and nodded. "Ohh a fresh collaring!" She clapped her hands excitedly. "Please please take your slave and follow me." She turned and walked into the back of the store that had every type of collar and design and make.

Cunt followed and looked over the collars and looked at him and smiled holding his hand gently. She couldn't resist anymore. She smiled and then looekd at him and grinned wider.

Come Cunt, it’s time to get the adornments for your completion of entrance into adulthood. Nothing hotter than a naked slave wearing some sexy baubles.

Jeff followed WantonSlut as she moved further into the store where every type of collar was available. Like a kid in a candy store, his young budding woman, gleamed as she gazed at what the store had to offer. Putting his arm around her, he gave her some encouragement.

Don’t worry just pick out the ones you’d like to wear. Let’s try them on and see how they look on you. Then we can pick out your favorite, and I’ll put it around your neck at your capture ceremony.

Slave of course weren’t wed, they were captured or enslaved, and more often than not it was a moment to be celebrated, to remembered, and to cherish.

She smiled as she walked with him and grinned wider. She put her hands into him and continued to walk with him. She looked around and bit her lip. Looking around, she could have any collar she wanted. She then looked up and saw it. It was a beautiful pearl collar with a moonstone center. She bit her lip and looked at him and smiled and picked it up. Then looking around, she looked at a woven collar and picked it up as well. Then finally she picked one leather collar and turned to him and smiled putting on each one and showing him.

"Well, master, what do you think of these?" She smiled wider and canted her head watching him and smiled wider.

The sexy young thing was beaming from ear to ear as she picked up the leather collar and put it on, slipping it around her neck. Jeff felt a tingle in his prick, for there was something just so sexy about a woman with a collar about her neck. A slave could wear nothing, and everything, and yet the collar was the one thing that made known to not only the wearer but anyone looking upon her that she was possessed and owned. The others were gorgeous pieces and would go well on certain outfits but the last one, just appealed to him more, for its simplicity.

I think they look great, and I think they were meant to be around your neck. That last one would go very well with your outfit we picked for tonight, don’t you think?

She would of course not wear till he’d formally put it around her neck, and he would do that only after taking her virginity and as part of ritually claiming her. Though the forms were signed, that was the dull and mechanical part, tonight was the special moment that a girl could look back on and really remember, the point that she was truly a slave. Oh they were others that were important in a slave’s life, but this was the first.

Do you have a leash that would go with that?

Jeff asked WantonSlut.

She smiled adn as she put on the last one, she saw in his eyes that that was the one that he wanted. His eyes flashed with a sort of life different from his own. Deep down. She smiled and blushed and moved forward to him and then nodded. "I couldn't agree with you more." She whispered and kissed his jaw happy that he found one that he liked. It felt right on her more than the others too. She smiled and stepped back and then took it off knowing that she wouldn't wear it again until he had claimed her and made her his by law. She smiled and bit her lip.

WantonSlut smiled and looked at him. "Yes, sir I do." She smiled and moved behind the counter and pulled out a matching leather leash and then held it out to him and smiled. "SO you will take that collar then? Shall I put it in a special box?" She smiled and watched him grinning broader excited for the both of them. Slaves got giddy as women of old got giddy over weddings.

The hot young thing’s lithe body pressed against his as she gave a peck to his jaw. His strong hand gripped her ass, and enjoyed her presence as she agreed with his preference. Happy she stepped back to return the item to the store slut, all the time Jeff’s hand never let go of her ass, as they both turn to watch WantonSlut lay out a nice matching leash on the counter right next to the collar so they could see how well they went together. WantonSlut inquired if they would take them.

Yes, the collar and the leash both, and yes please do box them.

Jeff was just happy that he didn’t have to go through months of planning, or deny himself her body while waiting as some women used to do. Just today was more than enough wait, and he wanted to just rush home. Still they were almost done, and dinner wasn’t that far off. Jeff indicates for WantonSlut to also box up several of the other items worn, so that his slave has something to choose from when dressing up.

I think if there is nothing else, we have an important engagement to attend.

Jeff squeezes her ass cheek and doesn’t let go as they wait for the items to be boxed and bagged. He again hands over his credit card, thinking that everyone of these items was a good investment, and something he would enjoy over and over again. Jeff was more than ready to head home.

WantonSlut smiled broadly and then looked down at the two. Moving forward, she grabbed a large polished box and put it on the counter. Lifting the lid, she pulled out the false bottom of the box and folded the leash and put the leash in the bottom and put the collar in and closed the lid and snatched the latch and took his credit card adn began to bag up everything else. But nothing was treated with as much reverence or sense of occasion like the collar.

Cunt smiled adn snuggled into his arms and grinned as he squeezed her ass. She sighed adn nuzzled his shoulder and looked at him and smiled.

A slave collar was a important to slave as any wedding ring, and often were placed in boxes, like jewelry or even had glass for display. Jeff thanked WantonSlut, as he took the bags and prepared to leave. Again he gave Cunt a swat to the ass, followed by a bold grab of her ass cheek, as his fingers trailed under the hem of her short skirt.

Let’s go, we don’t want to be late for dinner.

Finally releasing her ass, he heads for the car, passing the bag off to Jamal for storage, and entering the back of the limousine first. The ride home was uneventful, as Jeff just continued to pet and stroke his slave as she knelt between his legs, it took a little while to get home as it was peak traffic hours. Jeff’s home was in the hills in an exclusive gated neighborhood that was filled with large elegant homes. Jamal pulling around in the large circular driveway, bringing the car to rest right in front of the impressive entrance way. An older woman, in her late fifties was holding the door open, even given her age she was still in good shape. An older experienced slave woman was often retained on staff, as a house mom, to keep the daily operations of the estate moving, and to keep slaves and other staff going, especially if there wasn’t a wifeslut.

Hello AnalSlut how are things going today?

Well Master. FuckToy is making sure the boys are getting their homework and school stuff done. The plumber came and chased that leak down in the yard, and dinner will be ready in about an hour, your drink in ready in the library.

AnalSlut didn't mention that she personally made sure the plumber was rewarded for coming and fixing the problem so quickly.

Thank you, AnalSlut. Ttake Cunt to her room and show her quarters, I’ll be in the library.

Jamal was already unloading the car, before he went and parked it in the impressive garage that was attached to the side of the mansion. AnalSlut indicated for Cunt to follow as she guided her through the home to the slave quarters. Slaves often had nice rooms with private bathrooms that they stayed in when not needed. Life of slaves was often not of hardship. Jamal followed behind the slaves, with numerous bags.

She smiled and giggled as her ass was slapped with a grip. It felt so good. She smiled and walked with him and grinned wider. Raising an eyebrow, she walked with him and got into her spot between his legs. She smiled and could barely keep herself together. She was so excited. She looked up at the window and raising her eyebrows and grinned. "Wow master, your house is very beautiful." She said as they stopped in the turn around. She got out with him and looked around and then smiled at the older but beautiful woman.

She smiled and looked at AnalSlut and walked with her. She smiled wider. She continued to walk and then looked at the nice rooms. She wondered if FuckToy was more beautiful than her. She heard her master talking to CumWhore about FuckToy. FuckToy was a slave for his boys. She walked and then looked back at Jamal.

"Jamal, can I help you?" She smiled gently. She just wanted to be friendly to everyone she came across.

Sure slave, thanks!

Even though Jamal wasn’t a slave, he was still on staff, and as such he knew better than to touch anything Mr. Jacob owned without asking him. Luckily for him AnalSlut wanted peak performance and efficiency from the staff and knew exactly how to get it, so he enjoyed his job, a lot. Jamal handed off some of the items as they headed to the slave quarters.

The house was large, well appointed without being too ostentatious. There were clear signs of wealth, but it wasn’t meant to overwhelm or throw it one’s face. The slave’s and Jamal’s quarters were all in the same wing, each a master size bedroom with its own bathroom. Jamal put down the items, and would return with the rest as Cunt got settled in. AnalSlut showed her around, while giving her a basic understanding.

I expect you to keep your room clean and presentable. You may use the pool or backyard when you are not needed; we also have a sauna and workout room, I expect you to stay in shape. The boys are my wards to take care of, and you will only be available to them at the explicit command of Master or if for some reason, I need you to assist in their education. John can be especially forward and aggressive, so if he needs something, send him hard dick and all to me, and if he had any problems with that, he can take it up with his father. Eric’s a little sweetheart so you shouldn’t have any problems with him. My understanding is, you are to be the Master’s exclusively till he says otherwise, do we understand each other?

AnalSlut waited for an affirmation, before continuing.

Then I expect you to be ready, and I’ll come and get your when the time is right.

The box with the collar was not delivered to her room.

"No problem." She took her clothes that she knew that it was better not to lay around. She smiled and continued to follow AnalSlut. Looking around, she smiled at her room was done in white down comforter and pillows. Everything that wasn't white was a black wood. She moved to set her things onto the bed and looked out into teh beautiful garden. She listened to AnalSlut and smiled looking around.

"Yes ma'am. I will remain loyal to only my master until he says otherwise." She then smiled as she talked of Eric. She looked around still and then smiled. "Yes, ma'am, thank you." SHe smiled and seeing how she was wearing what her master wanted her to wear at her deflowering, she began to put everything else away. She looked around and smiled and then when she was done, she jumped on the bed and stretched out sighing. She shut her eyes and groaned. She shut her eyes and smiled wider. It felt so good.

FuckToy was looking in as AnalSlut came out and she smiled. "So is that the new girl?" FuckToy had long blond ringlets and she walked around for the most part naked. If she wore anything, she wore a type of loin cloth and bikini top. She put her hands on her tone stomach and then smiled. "DO you think she will keep the master happy?" She canted her head to the side looking her over with her soft green eyes.

AnalSlut knew that FuckToy like herself, and most slaves that knew Master, wanted his attention for he was a strong and powerful man, that would leave any woman wet. And though AnalSlut had enjoyed Master’s attention on occassion, she too knew that she wasn’t enough for a man like him, and even if FuckToy wanted him as any slave would, it wasn’t going to happen. Whatever personal attention they got, it was in passing, and nothing that would be sustained for any length of time. Still AnalSlut knew her responsibilities, and made sure that FuckToy did too.

I don’t know if any one woman can FuckToy, but at least she’ll make the Master happy for a while, and that’s all that matters. Now move along, Dinner will be served soon, and after those young Masters see their father’s newest cunt, I imagine there will be plenty for you to do.

Slave weren’t only property or a possession, they were an integral part of life and the family. Yes, they were to be available to satiate any of their master’s physical needs, at any time he so desired, but that was only a small portion of it. They took care of all their master’s needs, from his food, to home, to even emotional needs. When he wasn’t there or they weren’t needed, they worked to improve his quality of life, from the mundane of cleaning his home or paying his bills, to making sure that those specials dates were remembered, and a card or message sent.

Dinner was already partially underway, Jeff and his boys having dressed up in their best, as this was a special occasion. Jeff in a dark suit, the boys in slacks and polo shirts, AnalSlut having put the best dishes out, and made effort to start a very nice dinner. AnalSlut, started them off, and went to find the new cunt.

Come it is time, to begin the presentation.

She guided Cunt back to the dining room, stopping so she stood right at the entrance of the dining room.

Master, I present to you, you’re newest cunt for your pleasure, and may she please you.

The words were formalized as AnalSlut said them. She whispered into Cunt’s ear.

Walk all the way around the table very slowly, then return and stop at Master and slowly spin so he can see you.

FuckToy giggled and shook her head and sighed. "Master sure knows his way around a woman's body. His father must have been very involved in his training." She sighed and then chuckled. "Just like he is with the young masters. I wish I had a cute lingerie outfit for every time he tells the young masters to stop and reposition then try again." She sighed and then crossed her arms and then looked into the bedroom. "Well, I saw the way she moved her ass, I think she is up for the challenge." She smiled and then nodded and laughed. "Never a down moment for me. Master John almost always has me on all fours crawling for him. He is very into puppy play. But poor Master Eric, I worry about him. I try all the tricks I have ever been taught, but he is so shy, the boy blushes like a saint whenever he slips into me." She laughed and smiled and looked up and walked to help with the dinner a bit and help the boys dress if they needed it.

Cunt was sitting after putting all her things away. She looked around the room and then smiled as AnalSlut came in. She got up and walked with her and then saw the master and his boys sitting around the table. She smiled and looked at AnalSlut and then slowly began to walk around the large table taking her time. Her heels clicking against the tile. She looked up seeing a slut she didn't see before who hovered close to the boys in case they needed anything. She was FuckToy. She then made her way around the table, her heart was racing. She stopped beside her master and did a slow turn.

Jeff watched his new slave move around the table, and though it wasn’t with trained gracefulness, she still exuded a strong sexual aura. His eyes weren’t alone as both of this boys had their eyes glued to her young nubile body as it moved. Even though she was his and his alone, it didn’t mean a man couldn't enjoy something so sexy and so hot. Luckily the napkins in the boys’ laps covered the tents that were forming. Jeff looks at her for a long moment, before he returns his attention to his sons.

Well boys, I hope you like what daddy bought for himself today. I got her at a good price even with her having a top level index number, all because of her father.

Jeff reached over, and ran his hand up the back of Cunt’s leg as he talked.

When I mean high, I mean high, you should have seen the puddle she left around my office today.

There was chuckling as the strong hand came right up the back of her exposed thigh, the fingers cupping around so they ran between her legs. Jeff did this as he talked about her to his sons, discussing his newest prize.

Now believe it or not, she is completely untrained, her father having some backwards thoughts that she shouldn’t be a slave, even when it was obvious to anyone else that she was born to be.

To make the point his hand runs right up to her ass, his fingers nestled between her legs, so that the boys could see her reaction. As he continued to talk his hand massaged her, if she didn’t think it before, it was clear he was putting her on display for everyone in the room to see, even Fucktoy and Analslut who stood to the side would get to watch, for they were family too.

She was aware of the young boys eyeing her like she was a piece of meat and they were hungry prowlers. She swayed her ass and looked around. She moved back to Jeff and smiled and smiled and then gasped feeling his hand on her leg. Shutting her eyes, she looked up and moaned as she felt an all too familiar warmth build in teh pit of her stomach. She loved his touch. So much. She smiled wider and sighed looking at him. Heaven. But his hand moved up and she felt that small ember be fanned into a small flame.

She gasped and felt him grasp her leg and looked at him and smiled. She panted and felt his fingers nestle between her legs. By now she was drooling and hungry but not from her mouth. She spread her legs a bit and arched her hips forward as if inviting him to slip whatever he wanted into her. She groaned not caring about the audience, but in fact loving the audience. They eyes of AnalSlut and FuckToy. They watched her and smiled.

She was an object, she was on display, but was not that what every woman wanted? Even though his oldest hadn’t reach full maturity and still was only a young man, his eyes watched his father’s slave react to her master’s touch. John smirked as he saw the young slave move and shift to accommodate his father’s hand, as she groaned and gave in to a man’s touch. John thought about how she would react if it was his touch, or how sweet it would be to leash her and add her to his kennel. Even at this young age he saw the worth in his father’s choice. Jeff's hand was lodged between her legs, rubbing the material into her slit as he continued to expound on his newest purchase.

And do know what’s best of all, she’s untouched, a virgin, never been fucked.

Young Eric’s mouth opened as the shocking revelation came out, for it was so unexpected, so shocking. And though he was too young there was something about virgin’s that was made a man or a young man stir. It wasn’t that Eric didn’t have desires or wants he did, but he found himself always playing second fiddle to his brother. And as much as they both had equal rights to FuckToy and were supposed to share, and FuckToy made sure of it, she just felt more like his brother’s slave than his. Jeff took a bite with one hand while the other stayed between Cunt’s legs playing with her as he continued to talk to his boys.

So tonight I’m not only going to complete the capture ceremony, but I’m going to show you how to break in a virgin. So what do you think about that boys?

Both of them nodded in agreement, their enthusiasm clear as their eyes bore into the girl who was right between them in age. Jeff smiled for a man should hunger for a slave, and both of his boys had that gleam in their eyes. FuckToy was going to be busy tonight, Jeff was sure of that. All the time Jeff’s skilled hand worked the young girl’s body, knowing what effect it would have on her.

She sighed and felt the boys eyes on her looking at the way her rbeasts heaved as her nipples pressed agianst her dress and she groaned softly and rocked her hips forward and back letting his hand become so moist. She opened her eyes looking at the boys reaction and smiled winking to the young Eric. It would be hard to have a brother in this world especially older. Marking his territory. She smiled and bit her lip and groaned as her eyes flickered closed at his attention and smiled rocking her hips against him.

She sighed and whimpered softly. It was becoming too much. She wanted so much. FuckToy smiled. THe girl had little to now stamina. Which was not suprising because those with high indexes came quickly over the littlelest touch. She crossed her arms and smiled at her two boys and chuckled softly. Boys and their toys. Even other boys toys. But she remembered her first day, and it was special.

Jeff noted not only his new slave’s reaction to his touch, but to the attention the boys and even the other slaves were giving her and how she was reacting. Even when he wasn’t looking over at her, her moans and the movement of her body against his hand told of her condition as did the dampening of her panties. She was a slave, and there was only one expectation and that was that she would respond like a slave. A freewoman might find such a demonstration as humiliating or degrading to be aroused and vulnerable in front of others, but for a slave it was expected. A slave with wet panties, or pussy juices leaking down her leg was just a sign she was in need, and what was sexier than a slave in need? Women were different they could cum not once or a few times, but multiple times, and that was just another reason why they were slaves. The pungent aroma of their arousal, meant to entice, to elicit a man’s attention to draw him to her need. Some slaves before coming before a man or a master would bring themselves to a heightened state, hoping to garner the attention they desired. Though a girl like Cunt clearly required little to encourage her natural needs, and that she would be wet most of the time only reinforced who and what she was to be. AnalSlut would just have to increase the cleaning budget, a small price to pay Jeff thought for owning this hot sweet piece of fuck meat.

This little cunt is also a squirter. Watch this boys.

Jeff pulled her panties aside, showing her little shaved pussy of the others to see.

Now show my boys what a juicy wet slut you are Cunt?

The hand of her master took her pussy with the knowledge and ability only a skilled master could. In a public display he showed his family not only her intimate nether region, but response to a master’s touch. Like some form of exhibition, or a pet with a new trick, he put her on display to perform and demonstrate for all to see.

Cunt arched her back and groaned softly. Shutting her eyes, she rolled her eyes up and groaned softly. Ohh how she loved feeling his touch against her excited body. Rolling her eyes, she continued to grind her pussy against his hand. She panted and shut her eyes breathing harder and harder as sweat began to bead on her forehead. Her juices rolling down the inside of her thighs. She felt her heart racing violently against her breast and she moaned a soft plea. She blushed as he announced for the whole room, not just his boys, that she was in fact a squirter. She groaned feeling the air against her pussy instantly as he pulled her panties to the side showing off her pussy. She opened her eyes and looked at the boys and saw their eyes fixed onto her dripping need. Then hearing the order, she threw her head back and gasped.

His hand made short work of her. Throwing her head back, she howled her pleasure as her legs trembled on the heels as she squirted wherever he chose to aim her and she panted. Her legs trembled and she knew she would not be able to hold up her own weight, she began to sink down and groaned. "Master..." She breathed a sigh of releif.

Back
Top Bottom