Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Leaving Home (Tyr & loneiysong)

CumWhore giggled as he slapped her ass. Cunt squealed and blushed. CumWhore smiled as she finished licking and cleaning the girl. She then grabbed Cunt's hair and pulled her down between her thighs making sure the new slave cleaned her as well. She sighed feeling that tongue slide up her thighs and she rolled her eyes up and stroked Cunt's face with one hand adn smiled. The girl was a fast learner. Cunt blushed as she continued to tongue the woman of her cum. She blushed noting that CumWhore's cum tasted much differently from that of masters. Then when she was done, Cumwhore forced Cunt's face to teh carpet to clean the escaped cum and dutifully Cunt began to lick and suck. CumWhore joined her of course and then when they were done, she stood up and smiled and nodded.

"I am going to leave now master, I still have some memos to deliver." She winked and turned striding out with her cum stained skirt that was now pulled down as far as it would go which was not far.

Cunt blushed adn kneeled in the position she was taught and looked down and blushed. She thought of the delicious things she had just done and sneaked a sly glance to her master every once and a while.

The last Jeff saw of CumWhore for the moment, was her sexy tight ass sashaying out of his office, a thing of course his eyes followed till the door shut, because that's exactly what CumWhore wanted. A smile on his face, as he returned to his desk to deal with the normal mound of paperwork that was a regular part of his job. The desk was a modern style with just legs and a surface to work, his files and storage areas built into the wall behind his desk, his slave or for that matter anyone else entering the room could see not only his upper half, but his lower half too. The new slave girl had done as instructed and was kneeling before him, her eyes and head cast downward, though he noted a little movement as she most likely waited nervously for what was to come. Offering her little relief from her concerns, he went about work, signing documents, talking on his earpiece, zipping off emails, and the things that he normally did. Without any warning he looked up from his desk, and started to talk to her.

You are doing well for your first day slave.

He said it not as any question, but a clear statement of fact, for Jeff was pleased with her performance and compliant personality. She’d submitted and served well for a new, especially young untrained slave girl. The words were left hanging for a moment, letting them sink in, before he continued.

Have you enjoyed your first day as a slave so far?

Jeff was asking a question, not demanding some sort of false compliance, for him willing submission was a far more arousing thing than forced obedience. What was more beautiful than a girl giving herself completely to a man?

Are you nervous, afraid?

Compassion in his deep voice as he asked the last question.

CumWhore turned giving him one last wink before she went to go about her work. Leaving Cunt to kneel. After a while, her legs began to tremble from teh strange squatting and kneeling position. She watched him and realized how handsome and lucky she was to have him. She watched him and smiled at his statement. She loved what he said, how he said it. She then bit her lip.

"I am enjoying it greatly sir. I am nervous, but not afraid. I am only nervous of disappointing you." She savored the compassion in his voice and she couldn't help but smile. She knew he would be a great teacher.

Cunt spoke not of just enduring it, or even liking it somewhat, but of greatly enjoying her new life, which spoke volumes to her womanhood. Jeff said nothing as she further commented on her nervousness and of her fear of disappointing him, which pleased him, for it was a solid indicator that she was showing substantial development. It always amazed him that under even the worse or most horrible of situations, that one’s natural inborn instincts would still survive and thrive if given the chance, as was clearly happening with Cunt.

Come her my little Cunt!

The words were with affection, and not anger at her admission, and if anything there were almost fatherly in nature. Jeff puts his hand down between his legs and made a come hither motion with his fingers indicating for her to come forward, but clearly for her to do so under his desk. As she advances his legs spread in welcome, for it was important that she learn that she was protected and cared for by her master, and much like her mother's arms wrapping around her, between her master's legs was where a slave belonged..

Come suckle while I work, and know that your presence is wanted and enjoyed.

What better way to reaffirm their roles and what it meant to each of them, then for a slave to be between her master’s legs? Like a child to its mother’s tit, a slave needed a cock, something to suck on, to know that she was desirable and needed. For if she wasn’t needed, what was her purpose? All slave's were sexual creatures by definition, but so to they were people, and they needed that affection and affirmation, it was important for them to feel worthy and wanted. Every time her master's cock swelled in her mouth, it was proof that she was doing a good job, and being a good slave.

She smiled adn looked at him. Slowly, she moved forward. Crawling forward so she would make it under his desk. She ran her head up his leg, much like a cat. She snuggled against his thigh close to the apex. She looked up at him and smiled wider. "Yes master." She moved forward as he gave ehr the order and began to pull at his zipper very slowly. She loved his complements and praise. That was all that she could ever want. What every slave ever wanted. She reached slowly into his pants and pulled forth the prize. She stroked him gently and leaned forward kissing from the base of his cock all the way down to the tip and moaned breathing her warm breath over him.

Cunt wrapped her mouth around his tip as she made it there and began to suck softly. Slowly building up speed and leaned forward pulling at his legs so she was safe inside their reach. She continued to suck and lick at him as if he was a sweet and she was a child. She even practiced deep throating for a while. She continued to suck and lick moaning softly and looked at him and grinned wider.

The young cunt wasn’t tentative, and crawled towards him, and though he commanded it, he doubted that she was any way hesitant about his demand. If he were to judge her response, she was happy about doing it. Satisfied that his slave’s immediate needs were taken care of, he left her to explore his member, while he finished with his paperwork. There were no demands or commands, for he wanted her to get very acquainted with his equipment, and to learn as much as she could while he worked. If she wanted to go slowly, take her time, or simply just play with it, that was all satisfactory with him, as he could always command her otherwise if it displeased him.

Her little shaved cunt sticking out from under his desk, Jeff proceed to make calls, fill out paperwork and do the normal tasks that were part of his daily work life. CumWhore came in a few times to drop off a document or pick one up, as did several of the associates of the company, and not one found it out of place that little Cunt was under the desk suckling on Jeff’s cock. When both hands weren’t required, he would often reach under the desk and pet her, showing his appreciation of her. It was these kind of simple things that help build the bond between master and slave, between man and woman that made life so enjoyable.

How many times she emptied his balls or if at all was up to her. Part of being a slave was learning to become comfortable with your sexuality, learning to be comfortable with your master, so that one could be completely open. Jeff did no more to limit her or to restrain her actions, letting them naturally occur as she became immersed in her new life. He wanted to see how much initiative she took and how far she would go, or what questions she might ask as she dwelled below his desk.

She groaned adn smiled at the thick meat. She smiled and began to suck softly against him holding his thighs and moaned around his cock. He was so warm and huge. She soon began to suck on it rythmatically. She wanted to taste him again. All that mattered was him. She was barely aware of people coming in and out. And she didn't care. She was happy with a cock to call her own. She continued to suck and moaned around him. When he reached down to pet her, she leaned her head against his hand adn smiled wider.

She drank his cum several times and each time, she found she liked it more and more. After the second time, she pulled back and kissed along his veins and just ran her tongue around him, tracing everything there was about his cock. She sighed and then reached forward into his pants and began to play with his balls and moaned to him smiling wider.

In a way he felt sort of sad for her; for her father should have been the first man she bonded with, the first one whose cock she sucked, and whose slippery slimy syrup she consumed. Still his loss was Jeff’s gain, as he enjoyed the young thing, her eager efforts ending in several very satisfying conclusions. Even on one of his calls he groaned and let his friend know what a nice hot piece of ass he’d just acquired, and how she was enthusiastically sucking his cock on right now.

Here I’ll send you a picture.

Jeff took his phone, and helped brush Cunt’s locks out of the way so he had an excellent picture of her below his desk and her lips stretched around his thick meat.

Smile for the camera slut.

Jeff encouraged her as he snapped off a picture sending it to his friend. A slave was an object, but more specifically a prize to be enjoyed, and often masters showed off what they were proud to own. The conversation continued on the phone.

Like a duck to water. No she’s a fucking virgin, untrained, but you should see the puddles she’s left all over my office, this little slut is in heat. No, she has a very high index, but her lame ass irresponsible father didn’t try to raise her right. Not that I fucking care, his loss, my gain. I think this one will wear your dick out, and gleefully suck your balls dry, and I haven’t even got her home yet to show the boys.

The conversation was open and right in front of Cunt, nothing was hidden or disguised. Men didn’t have to guard their words or muffle what they said; they could say it like it was. A woman would and did now know what their man wanted, what he felt, and if they were being successful or not. Truth was now a powerful dynamic of relationships, no longer were fake words and facades allowed.

She smiled and blushed as he moaned as he had been talking on the phone. She was expecting to get in trouble. She had seen her mother get hit quite hard in the head when she made her father moan while he was on the phone. She winced, but hearing his praise she was already smiling wide. When he pulled her hair out of her face, she looked up at him and even gave the phone a wink. As if taunting the viewer. Don't you wish you had me? Don't you wish you were the one that sought to push my boundaries. She continued to suck and maoned around his cock continuing.

She looked up and stroked his balls and knew in that moment, she loved her master. It was no question why CumWhore was so loyal and friendly and happy.

With a busy day at work and a slave under your desk it didn’t take long for the day to pass. Work often had him late at the office, or at a meeting, but today he wanted, no he needed to get out and earlier the better. So as soon as he had the worst of the problems fixed, and everything else either signed off or delegated, he decided to call it an early day. So he buzzed CumWhore, let her know that he’d be calling it a day, and to only call him on his cell if it was really important. Done, he reached down, and slowly retrieved his cock from where it had been so lovingly suckled. Smiling, he pushed back from his desk, looking down at the young slave, who was looking up from under his desk.

It time we get going, we have some things to get done, before we get home.

His hand reached down to help her out from under his desk. Putting his well sucked cock back into his pants, he buckled them up while discussing what his immediate plans were.

A girl needs to look her best when it’s her special day to become a woman. Plus you need a wardrobe consummate with your new position, what do you think Cunt?

A master wanted his slave to look the best, attract the most attention, it was part of the pride of owning, plus what woman didn’t want that kind of attention? Dressing and grooming a slave, worked into the most basic of womanly needs.

CumWhore listened and called back on the intercom. "Yes sir, you go and have some fun with that new juicy pussy. Tell your boys I said hello." Her voice moaned over the intercom. One of the gophers that went to get food and lunch was banging her from behind. He was young, but CumWhore always tipped him in anal.

Cunt looked up as his cock was pulled from her mouth and smiled gently. "Yes, sir." She sighed looking down at that cock as if she wanted to take it back into her mouth. She got up and watched teh cock be put back in his pants and raised her hand to her mouth to wipe some cum that had escaped off of her chin and looked at him and smiled wider. He was talking about buying her some new clothes.

"I couldn't agree more master." She smiled and then clapped her hands excitedly bouncing up and down. Her breasts bouncing up and down just for him and she smiled.

The genuine smile of his slave’s face was clear, as he gave her a rough idea of what he intended for them to accomplish this afternoon. The eager giddiness of his new slave was addictive as she bounced up and down and grinned. Not wanting to waste any more time, he grabbed his jacket, he briefcase, and indicated for his naked slave to follow. Stepping out of his office and into the lobby, he wasn’t surprised to see CumWhore bent over the reception desk one of the new interns balls deep in her ass. The woman just knew how to get the best performance out of his staff. So he just waved and made his way to the elevator to the executive parking garage with his new slave plodding along behind him. No one takes any special notice, except maybe a few eyes to lust after the young girl’s nubile flawless body.

We’ll stop by the slut parlor first, and have them fix you up, before we get you some new attire.

Beauty parlors were for young girls or old women, slut parlors were for slaves, they specialized in doing up a girl right, just the way a master would like. Additionally they usually had services like tattoo, piercing or even branding, though none of these were what Jeff wanted just yet. He’d always been conservative and held that a new slave should come to her slave bed unmarred and untouched, as it was intended. Things like tattoos, piercings or any form of body modification, were for later, and were just enhancements to what a slave already naturally had or in some cases needed. Jeff personal limousine was waiting at the elevator door as CumWhore had obviously called ahead having kept her hands free, and able to multitask while getting fucked up the ass.

Jamal a large dark black man, who was the chauffeur, and when necessary bodyguard kept the door open and Jeff made his way quickly into the back of the car first. Jamal’s eyes watching and inspecting the young thing as she followed behind, not in any way disguising his lusty gaze. He was ready to close the door and get them quickly and efficiently to their destination.

She smiled seeing that he was happy with her excitement. She didn't ask about clothes, because if he had intended her to wear any, he would have told her. She walked out feeling the carpet against her bare feet and smiled seeing CumWhore moaning and waving to them best she could. Her eyes were rolling and her hips knocking into the desk made her fun little dodads and gifts from her admirers jiggle and sometimes fall.

"Alright." She smiled adn walked with him naked. She looked at his hand as they walked. Slowly she reached out but pulled herself back. If he wanted to be touched by her, he would have asked for it. Her mother was never allowed to go to the Slut Parlor. This was a treet. She smiled and then walked to the elevator with him and smiled as teh doors opened to a limosine and a chauffer. She smiled broadly to the large black man as she felt his eyes graze over her.

Moving to teh door, she bent over and climbed in and sat down next to her master and then folded her hands in her bare lap and smiled looking at him. Her nipples were hardened from teh chill in the air, and the bottom of her feet were slightly pink. her arms had risen goose flesh. She smiled nontheless and watched him.

"What are we going to do at the Slut Parlor?"

The small thing darted into the back of the car, and sat in the seat adjacent to him. Jeff turned and looked at her with a frown on his face.

What do you think you are doing?

The tone of his voice clearly conveying that she’d make some mistake and that she had displeased her master. Jeff raised his eyebrows in consternation, as his hand moved to indicate a spot on the floor before him. On closer examination, once Cunt’s eyes became accustomed to the darkness of the limousine’s interior, she would see that in front of each of the primary seats in the back, was a small padded area on the floor, for men like Jeff clearly traveled with slaves, and accommodations had been made for them, so they were in the right place in case their services were needed. Jeff said nothing till she’d extracted herself and assumed the appropriate position, before he continued.

I’m going to have them clean you up, do your hair, nails and toes, and such. Nothing permanent yet my slave, or are you starting think about what I might have done to you? What jewelry I might have adorn your body? I’m still not sure what we should do, if it should be a school girl thing, or maybe young slut, I’ll probably have to ask the mistress of the slut parlor, for some opinion on what to do with you. Hmmm…

Jeff seemed to be in contemplation as the car pulled to a stop. Soon Jamal was around to the car door, holding it open for them to exit. Jeff moving first, to exit the car.

She realized at his face that she had done something wrong. "Forgive me master." She jumped up quickly and moved to the spot before him and shifted to make herself comfortable. She looked down and bit her lip. She was blushing violently and waited for him to talk. She rubbed her hands together and swallowed softly and then listened adn smiled looking up at him and grinned.

"I will enjoy it greatly, I am not worthy of such time spent." She smiled adn then felt teh car pull to a stop. Getting out of the car, after her master of course, she looked around. She was naked. But it didn't bother her. She walked forward with her master. Cunt looked around and raised an eyebrow and bit her lip and swallowed very nervous.

A very full figured mature woman, about age of Cunt’s mother EasyPussy, met them at the door.

What may I do for you Master, I’m JuicyCunt?

She said at Jeff, as the naked little thing behind him was just a slave. Jeff’s eyes took a moment to inspect the woman’s body, finding her large barely clad tits, and sexy curves pleasing. Any experienced slave would be displeased, almost offended if a man didn’t take time to inspect them, especially after they’d taken all the time to make themselves so visually appealing.

This little cunt is a new virgin slave I’ve purchased, and tonight she get’s broken in. I’m like to get her cleaned up, and looking good.

The woman looks the slave girl briefly over, then returns her gaze to Jeff.

Of course Master, do you have any preference for what you want?

Her eyes cast around the room, to various pictures of young nubile girls made up in all kinds of styles: school girls, prostitutes, innocent virgins, wanton sluts, even period and fantasy looks. Jeff follows her hand and looks around thinking about it.

No I don’t want her look old or all grown up, nor do I want her to look like a toddler. So I think unless you have a suggestion, you do her makeup and nails in a young slut type look.

Cunt couldn't help but look over this womans body. She was very beautiful. She had the frame that Cunt herself hoped she would grow into to please her master. She smiled and folded her hands in front of her as she looked around at the various pictures of a lot of girls. They were fresh pictures, not the worn out faded pictures of the normal salons that girls and old women were sent to. SHe smiled adn then looked up hearing their conversation.

She waited for JuicyCunt to tell her where to go and where to wait. She was excited. The only time she got her nails done was with her mother and usually then it didn't last long. It was then that her father wasn't protecting them, he was denying them and neglecting them what they longed to do. She smiled adn looked up at her master and grinned gently.

With no more suggestion from JuicyCunt, a decision was made. As JuicyCunt began to direct Cunt as to where she was to go, she looked back at Jeff and asked him if he needed any assistance.

Master, do you need a salon whore?

No, the little Cunt’s been draining my balls all morning, I could use a rest.

As you wish sir, and if you change your mind, I’d personally honored to take care of you, we are a full service salon.

Jeff smiled and found a seat to read a magazine, looking over he found a recent edition of ‘Slut’s Weekly’, and sat down to see what were the current trends and news was. He knew it would be a while as they bathed, clean, polished, painted, perfumed, did hair, nails, toes and all the other things that were necessary to make a slave look perfect.

Cunt blushed as she heard her master say that he could use a break. That made her happy. She had satiated him to teh point that no other sluts would need him. Moving forward, she climbed into a big tub that was full of hot soapy water where she was scrubbed. She blushed as there was no speck of dirt on or hiding anywhere on her. She smiled as her nails were done as her toes. They had brushed out her dark hair so it was so beautiful she would have touched it if her nails hadn't been wet.

The salon then proceeded to give her hair a soft sort of messed, fuck me, look. She smiled and looked over as one of teh sluts that introduced herself as TightTwat, turned her so Jeff could see. Her make up was done perfectly to accentuate her features and make her lips look full and begging to be kissed.

"Master, does this please you?" She smiled watching him.

Jeff heard the comment and looked up to see the chair turning with his little cunt, all dolled up and looking totally hot. They’d done an excellent job of enhancing her natural characteristics, and keeping her looking her age. They’d even put little booties on her feet to keep them clean. Such a nice professional job, and her lips didn’t just look kissable, they looked fuckable.

I’ve think they’ve done a good job, bringing out the natural slut in you. I think after the boys see you tonight, poor Fucktoy won’t be getting any sleep, nor do I think will I.

Jeff chuckled, pleased as he put the magazine down, and took the time to properly inspect the work, and to enjoy the perfectly manicured toes and fingers, and her coiffed hair, accompanied by a nice job of makeup, added to her natural beauty and further enhancing the sexual energy she put off. Jeff thanked JuicyCunt, paid in full with a nice tip and got a gift certificated for CumWhore, knowing she’d love some special treatment like this, as she deserved it.

Come we have some shopping to do.

Jeff put out his hand to help her out of her seat and to guide her to the car for their next stop at the ‘FuckMeHard’ an upscale slave clothier store.

She smiled adn looked at him. Just looking at him, her pussy got wet. She smiled and laughed softly. She got up with his help, the little flip flops keeping her toes and feet clean. She walked out with him and looked up. "My dad hardly ever took me shopping. Not since I came of age at least." She got in and sat at his feet and looked ahead and smiled. "The store clerks wanted to dress me in beautiful clothes, but he said that his little girl was not a slut. Around the time that you bought me the only thing I could wear was my school uniform."

She leaned her head back into his lap and looked at him and smiled softly. She loked up at the bright lights as they passed store after store. She was honestly happy.

I’m sorry Cunt, you should have had the joy of dressing up like a little slut and playing master and slave.

Jeff petted her and let her rest her head in his lap as the car pulled out of the parking lot.

It’s not fair to a young impressionable girl to deny her a proper childhood, but its okay now. Today and from now on you’re going to get to dress up like a slut, just like every woman wants to be. Wear all those sexy revealing outfits you’ve seen and dreamed of, showing off your body like a good horny slave girl.

The caring and concern coming through as Jeff showed his concern for her well being. A master was not only there to enjoy his slave, but to guide, protect, and nurture her. A young slave like Cunt, needed the proper environment to flourish, and it was Jeff’s responsibility as a master to give it to her, so she could reach her full potential unhindered by things like her backwards thinking father.

There were many stores that catered to various types of slave attire, and ‘FuckMeHard’ was one of the best, it was an upscale Fredrick’s of Hollywood or Victory Secrets but with a very sexual themes. The car pulled up to the door, Jamal came and opened the car door, giving Cunt even a more hungry look as she exited, another barely clad woman held the door to a large store open. Given its upscale nature there were as many staff as there were customers, and the young woman introduced herself immediately, with her head down.

Welcome Master, I’m WetHole, how may I serve you.

Jeff briefly looked around, and then addressed her.

My new slave needs a complete wardrobe from daily attire to shoes, to evening attire. Plus I’d like a little something special for her deflowering.

She smiled and looked at him. "But for the first time in my life, I am happy. I feel on the right path. You are the reason for that master, and I thank you." She smiled and snuggled into him and rested her temple on his cock and looked at him and smiled wider. She leaned up so Jeff could get out first. She then moved behind him and spread her legs a bit just for Jamal as he held open the door for her. She noticed his hungry stare and smiled getting out and walking forward and looked around.

She then looked at WetHole and then to her master. She shifted looking at all teh beautiful clothes that were designed to show of a slave and she bit her lip looking around wondering where they would start first.

WetHole looked at the young slave, who was only a few years older than her and smiled.

If it’s okay with you Master, I recommend we start in shoes. The little cunt should at least have a pair or two to wear while she is modeling clothing, later we can come back and pick some additional shoes, to match what you like.

Jeff nodded knowing that this was more her expertise than his. So they followed the attractive young woman as she sashayed, her ass barely covered by a floss thong that she was wearing, her perky tits pressing against the clinging material of her top, the rings in her nipples evident, for they were keeping her nipple erect.

The shoe area was full of platforms, stilettos and fuck me pumps that would make any whore, slut or slave happy. So many styles, colors and shapes. Wethole indicates a seat for Jeff to take; as she helps Cunt put a pair on for her to walk in front of her master with, and strut her stuff.

She walked with WetHole and tried on some shoes after they got her shoe size. At WetHole telling her she had such cute toes that she should keep them painted and wear open toes all the time, she was given a pair of white heels that were impossibly big. Blushing, Cunt moved and put on the pair and stood up and began to walk around a bit clumsily.

She blushed as she soon got the art of it walking around and swaying her hips she walked past Jeff several times and tripped several more times. WetHole insisted that she get some boots too since sluts had to keep warm somehow.

Cunt tried those on too and looked at her master and blushed. "Well what do you think?"

Back
Top Bottom