Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Leaving Home (Tyr & loneiysong)

Jeff hand held CumWhore’s head not because it was necessary, only because he enjoyed it, as his other hand still gripped one of her perfect bolt on tits. In the past, women that sought to have their bodies modified or changed were looked down upon, the same went for women who wore clothing that exposed or emphasized their bodies as sexual objects. Though women clearly enjoyed being objects of attention, and men enjoyed looking, the time before the slavery laws, made these women pariah, outcasts. Now women could enjoy being the centers of attention, and men could enjoy the efforts they made to show themselves off or to improve their bodies. Some men liked a more natural look, others enjoyed the almost dollification that some women did, and that was the beauty, man could now enjoy a woman for being a woman and not worry about it. Women were object to be enjoyed, and there was nothing wrong with them doing anything and everything to make themselves more attractive to men. Anyone looking at CumWhore knew exactly what she was, what she was for, and there was no social stigma attached to it. Words and their meaning had changed, calling a woman a slut prior to the slave laws would have been demeaning and humiliating, socially branding her. Now calling a woman a slut was a compliment as it showed that she was the personification of the most desirable feminine traits and features. That she was a hot piece of fuckable ass, wasn't anything but a serious compliment.

You are a good little ass slut CumWhore, and I enjoyed that. You deserve a reward.

Jeff kept his body pressed against hers, kissing and playing with it as he enjoyed the lingering euphoria of his orgasm and the tightness of her well trained ass. Finally though he looked down as the young thing whose face had still been buried in his ass, dutifully licking and tonguing his asshole, if she worked it any further up there he was going to get hard again.

Now Cunt, CumWhore deserves her favorite treat. When I pull my cock out you can get it for her and share it with her.

CumWhore panted softly and then rocked her hips forward adn back moaning softly. She smiled and reached back and stroked his thigh and moaned softly and rocked her hips forward and back teasing him. She looked up at him and kissed his lips gently. She sighed and then grinned looking at him. "Yes, you have trained me to be one, I had a great teacher." She smiled and looked at him adn smiled wider.

Cunt moved forward ready to catch his cum in her ass she moved close pressing her cheek against CumWhores ass. S eh smiled wider. She would wait patiently.

Jeff looks down and smiles at Cunt, as she starts to catch the excess cock slime that naturally slipped from CumWhore’s well fucked ass. He smiles, as he gives further instructions to both.

Push it out CumWhore, give Cunt you’re treat.

While he spoke his hands continued to possess CumWhore’s body, enjoying the warmth and feel of it as he held her close, spinning her around so he was facing her, and giving the new slave an opportunity to have complete access to CumWhore’s ass.

Now suck it out Cunt, don’t swallow, you’re going to share it with CumWhore, she’s earned it.

For being such a young thing, and growing up in some obviously backwards house, Jeff was impressed that the she was showing such excellent signs of development. It just showed that natural instincts were often stronger factors than environment, in one’s development. If and when the new slave cunt was done, he was ready to add his next instruction.

Now stand ,and kiss CumWhore.

Cunt wrapped her lips around ehr anus and even spread her ass. CumWhore grunted pushing it out. Cunt blushed as she moved and then began to suck. CumWhore blushed and groaned feeling Cunt suck. Rocking ehr hips back and forth, she shut her eyes and groaned panting and shivered. Her nipples were so hard adn then she looekd at Cunt stand up. She wrapped her arms round her and claimed her lips hungrily and begna to suck and drink. They both savored the taste adn CumWhore began to grind her hips up against Cunt.

Cunt groaned and held her tightly. She shut her eyes adn smiled wider moaning gently.

The new slave, did as instructed, sucking the cum right out of CumWhore’s ass, then sharing it with CumWhore, a truly arousing sight and a good successful first test. With a new slave, especially one as untrained as her, he was concerned that she’d balk at his instruction, but she hadn’t, she’d done it all quickly, eagerly and correctly. CumWhore wrapped her arms around Cunt, and held her there as they shared his cock slime. Pleased he moved around to the backside of Cunt, and wrapped her arm around her too. It was important for a slave to know she was appreciated, they lived to serve, and their service needed to be acknowledged and rewarded. A master needed to encourage a slave, for then they worked to get that appreciation again and again.

Our new little Cunt did well, didn’t she, CumWhore?

Slavery wasn’t about beating or torturing, it was about the pleasures of serving, obeying and submitting, and the new little cunt had done just that. So Jeff showed his appreciation holding both of them, his body pressed into Cunt’s as she was now a part this family. Cunt was showing excellent aptitude, and with some training and refinement she was going to be an excellent slave, Jeff thought. He kissed her as his body and hands joined CumWhore’s in holding and then petting her, sandwiching her between them.

I’m pleased Cunt, you’ve done well so far, especially for your first day and time.

Jeff was pleased and very satisfied, and couldn't imagine a world where they weren’t slave, if such a world were to existed, it would be such a sad place. The tingling of his recent orgasm, the smell of raw sex and arousal, the warmth of a slave’s body, all were just perfect. He was a very satisfied master, at that moment.

Cunt groaned enjoying CumWhore's soft lips against hers. She knew that probably they were genetically modified to make them softer adn more full. Cunt's tongue reached up and slid along the underside of her tongue. CumWhore made a low chuckle in teh back of her throat and stroked her hair back and ran her hand down to the soft mound and stroked her teasing her. It was a slaves privilege to tease a new slave and constantly keep them on the brink of desire for their master. Cunt groaned and blushed feeling her fingers and leaned back feeling the masters hands and body press to her.

CumWhore grinned and nodded. "She did very well, usually you have to punish the new slaves, especially when they refuse to suck on an anus. It was almost as if she was bred to be a slut." She growled and nipped at her neck. Cunt groaned and blushed feeling sandwhiched between the two warm bodies and ground her hips up feeling more pressure on her aroused pussy. She sighed softly.

CumWhore smiled at Jeff and then reached up stroking Cunt's hair and smiled stroking her hip.

Jeff’s hands joined CumWhore’s as they too helped arouse Cunt’s young body. His strong hands gripping and kneading Cunt’s tits as he continued the conversation with CumWhore, as if Cunt wasn’t even there.

Oh she’s a natural slut alright. Look at her, she’s is such fucking need! And to think she’s still a virgin, truly amazing.

Jeff’s strong and skilled hands working her young breasts, his fingers and thumbs working to capture her nipple and take control of them. The larger frame of his body pressed against her as he and the office slave work her body.

I think once she’s fucked there will be no stopping her, I think she’s a natural little cock slut.

Jeff kissed Cunt’s neck, his lips and tongue teasing the sensitive flesh, as he continued to play with her as the discussion of Cunt continued. The strong hands still cupped her tits as his fingers pulled, tugged and twisted on her nipples.

I think it’s like what you’ve told me, the first time you sucked your father’s cock, and you knew from then on that there was nothing you wanted more than a mouth full of cum, and that you begged him all the time from then on to let you fill your mouth. I think this one’s need is just as strong. And just to think her father, knowing how high her sexual index was didn’t, do anything about it, it’s like have a race horse, than forcing it live its whole life in a barn, never free to run.

The conversation wasn’t about humiliating Cunt, it was more just how they perceived her, and how they truthfully felt about her. When man and woman courted in the past, it was filled with false perceptions, facades, and lies, but with master and slave those were all gone, and relationships were based on truths, facts and realities. Men didn’t have to lie about their motivations, overstate their wealth or pad their resumes, and women couldn’t hide behind clothing, makeup, and fake bras. Master and slave, did away with all of that, and from that was a deeper, more honest truth, that in fact improved the relationship between man and woman, as it should be.

CumWhore giggled as she stroked Cunts body adn looked at him and then nodded. "A virgin? Truly? Her father must have been a very stupid man. I bet he had difficulty getting it up. My father sold my virginity like it was a lottery. He used all of me for his uses, and my mother was such a slut, she always made sure my form and performance were top notch. I can't imagine not having a family that raises a slut to reach her full potential." She smiled adn continued to watch as Jeff played with teh girls nipples, twisting and pulling them.

"Yes, be careful with her." CumWhore chuckled as Cunt leaned back groaning giving herself to the sensations and feelings. "Once you light the dynamite, she will explode." She laughed and shook her head and then rubbed her thumbs along her slightly hairy pussy and pursed her lips. "Are you going to shave her before you take her?" She delved two thumbs into her pussy and stroked up and down spreading her lips but not entering her vagina. Until the master took her, that would be sacred ground. CumWhore had seen a woman get her fingers broken one by one by accidentally breaking the hymen of a new slave. But just so happened, the slut liked that, and she ended up being a pain whore. A rarity.

Cunt leaned her head back adn panted rocking her hips. CumWhore chuckled adn continued to stroke her legs gently. "Oh fuck, first time my mom told me to suck my fathers cock, I knew I was done for. He tasted so sweet. I think that it was my mothers cooking. Every night from then on, I sucked on his cock and woke up with it still in my mouth. I think that is why I still suck my thumb when I sleep alone. But that isn't very often."

CumWhore heard his proper analogy. "Yea, I agree, poor girl must have nearly pissed her pants when she went to school feeling that unexperienced arousals pressing against her panties. Its a horrific life to think of." She shook ehr head and then leaned down and wrapped her lips around Cunts nipples and began to suck and held her tighter smiling wider.

Jeff listened as CumWhore explained how her father and his slut wife raised her. From the sounds of it she came from a good home with responsible parents that did their best to raise her properly, and the results were self-evident, she was not only an excellent slave, but her natural slutty instincts were on display and available at all times, as they should be for a happy life.

Your parents should be proud CumWhore, they did an excellent job. Unfortunately Cunt’s father was backward hick that has some truly out of date and detrimental thoughts.

Jeff nodded his head as CumWhore continued to mention her first experience with her father and how her mother helped initiated it. It was clear example of good parenting.

Your mother did right; a girl needs to learn at home, where she knows she is loved and accepted, and not being judged. It’s the best environment a mother raised you by her tit, and a father should raise his girl by his cock, it’s just the right thing to do. This poor thing has suffered long enough, it just not fair in this day and age, that that someone has to go through that. It’s just not right.

They continued to pet and stroke little Cunt as they talked about her poor upbringing and what was the right way to raise a girl properly into slavehood. The whole time, they kept her close, never leaving her alone, letting her know that she belonged, and that they wanted her. Jeff knew given her father’s failures to adequately educate her at home, he needed to take extra effort to show her affection, acceptance and his approval.

No you are corrent, she should be shaved, before I take her home. I don’t even know if someone has taught her proper grooming. Cunt, have you been shown how to properly shave yourself? If not, CumWhore can guide you through the basics, it’s just good hygiene.

CumWhore smiled and ground her hips up against Cunt's pussy and looked into her eyes and then looked at Jeff and grinned. "They are proud, they told me the day that I was bought. They told me that they were proud of me and I was going to be a great slut for some lucky man. They were right about everything." CumWhore shook ehr head adn frowned sadly. "Those people should be institutionalized, because they are not hurting themselves, but others." She shook her head and sighed watching him.

"If you want me to, I can do it right now?" She smiled adn looked as Cunt shook her head. "My mom always wanted to, but the few times she tried, my father came in and punished her." She shook her and then to Jeff. CumWhore stepped away and then began to move to a couch and sat back crossing her legs and grinned watching Cunt just spend time with Jeff leaning her head back. CumWhore grinned.

"You are taking her home? High privilege, so she isn't an office slut, she is a home slut? Something to break your boys teeth on?" She smiled asking her.

Hopefully now that his new Cunt was out of that poor ignorant environment, she’d be able to grow up and mature like a woman should, and not be held back and in such an unhappy situation. Luckily for her both he and and CumWhore were experienced and willing to help her in showing her the error of her father’s ways. To let her experience all the wonderful things it meant to be a woman.

Let’s do it now, there is no reason for her to feel ashamed or embarrassed that her father didn’t allow her to be properly groomed.

Look down at Cunt, he gave her a gentle affectionate kiss, hoping to reduce whatever embarrassment or inadequacy she might be feeling for not have been able to shave her little pussy. Poor thing probably never got to share the stories other girls did about being with her parents, or out learning what she needed to be an adult. That kind of thing could weigh heavily on a young girl, especially if she saw all the fun and enjoyment her friends were having, and she wasn’t.

I’m not sure yet, if she’s going to be my office or home slut. I bought the boys for Christmas last year Fucktoy so that they could have something to play with of their own, and helping them grow up properly and learn how to take care of a slave. John’s only 17 now, he was 16 then, but is wasn’t 10 minutes, and he had that slut bent over the coffee table and was giving it to her for all he was worth, I was really proud of him, he stepped right up and took care of business. Eric though was a little past his 15th birthday and I was concerned, he was shy and a little introverted, so I felt he needed an experienced pussy to fuck. So far he’s slowly coming out of his shell, and really developing well as a man. I don’t allow either of them to have her, unless they’ve done their homework and chores. I tell you nothing motivates a young man, than a hot pussy to fuck.

Jeff’s hands continues to play with Cunt, as he holds her tight, his cock nestled against her as he has an open frank conversation with CumWhore. Slaves were property, but they weren’t stupid, and they were an important part of life, and had a unique position to understand boys, men, and their development.

Fucktoy was experienced, and she’s done well, but like any man, variety is the spice of life, and they need to learn how to deal with a girl with less experience.

Then Jeff chuckled.

Of course, that’s not till after I break her in, maybe I'll have you come over and show the boys a thing or two, so they don't get jealous.

More deep chuckles form Jeff, as wondered what the boys would say or do with a wild experience slut like CumWhore around.

CuntWhore nodded as she got up and went to her desk and got out a shaving kit that she kept here, since technically, here was her home. She was an office slut. Sure men borrowed her, took her home, but this was where she cleaned up and made herself presentable for the staff and costomers. She went and got a bowl of hot water and then moved down in front of Cunt and looked up at him and smiled.

Cunt groaned as he kissed her deeply and melted in his arms. She sighed adn snuggled closer smiling watching him.

"Ohh boys, you know my brother was a shy one, and my mom taught me all sorts of ways of bringing a young man out of his shell, I would be willing to give it a try sometime." She smiled and opened a black leather kit that was a birthday present from one of the staff. It was a high tech-straight razor that was an annihilator for hair but soft for skin. She flicked it open and began to rub shaving cream on her fingers and ran it over the hairy parts of little Cunt and looked up at them both and grinned broadly. Cunt leaned her head back and groaned softly as teh smell of sweet flowers reached her nose.

CumWhore grinned. "Watch what I do." She smiled and then began to shave her pussy until it was bare stopping every now and then to rinse teh blade. When she was done she wiped off first her blade with a towel, then wiped her pussy off gently and looked for any stray hairs. Seeing none, she grabbed some lotion that smelled sweet and rubbed it in so she wouldn't get any burns or rashes. She put away her things and picked up her bowl and smiled to her master.

"Done, smooth as the day she was born."

It could never be said, how valuable a good slave was. Anyone could go out buy an available piece of ass, or even get the most brain dead wanton skank there was, who would do anything thing asked of her, but that was worthless in comparison to a good quality slave like CumWhore. Her experience, training, and skills were unrivaled, she’d know how to bring out the best in his son, give him the confidence he needed, and in the end make him a better man, and the whole time his son would probably not even realize she was doing it.
Jeff watched as CumWhore assisted his new slave with proper grooming, while he continued his conversation with her.

I appreciate that CumWhore, I think I’ll take you up on that. I think he’s starting to feel the pressure of being the youngest, and getting everything after his older brother does. It would do him good to get something his brother hasn’t had, and to be first, help build his confidence and all.

CumWhore showed off the smooth hairless slit of his new cunt. Jeff stepped forward, giving the job a close inspection with his hand, his fingers running over the young woman’s pussy, his hand finally resting on her lower abdomen.

Maybe as smooth as when she was born, but not as sexy and wet as it is now.

Jeff turned his head from his conversation with CumWhore and look at his new slave.

Does that look and feel better slave, do you feel more like a woman now?

"I look forward to it." She smiled and nodded. She loved it when she could help nurture and mentor the young masters of tomorrow. She smiled adn then looked up at Cunt as she was finished. She stood up and cleared away the items and left the room to quickly clean and rinse the bowl and her utensils and return them before coming back.

Cunt blushed feeling Jeff touch and feel her pussy. She sighed feeling his broad warm hand rest on her lower abdomen and she leaned back and blushed as he commented on it. "Yes, I feel sexy for my master." She whispered and shut her eyes get. He was so warm.

CumWhore came back and put her hands on her hips and grinned. "She almost resembles a real slave." She smiled and hen moved in front of Cunt and ran her fingers over that now hairless pussy. "The master likes it like this, make sure you keep it that way." She smiled as Cunt nodded and CumWhore smiled and looked up at her master. "Is thre anything I can do to bring you pleasure, sir?" She smiled and canted her head.

Yes, she does almost resemble a real slave. It will take time for her natural instincts to take over, and for her to get past all the bad antisocial habits she was raised with. Still the little cunt has lots of potential.

CumWhore asks if there was anything that could bring him pleasure, and he smiles. Finally he directs his words to the new cunt, and not CumWhore.

Look at her Cunt! Her body, her stance, her words, her every action meant to entice to draw a man in.

Jeff steps over to CumWhore, while talking to the new slave.

She’s not only a cum whore, but she’s an attention whore, everything about her screams she wants attention, requires it. Men, women it doesn't matter.

Jeff reaches out and lifts CumWhore’s tit to make a point. As he continues to talk he slowly circles CumWhore, his eyes looking at Cunt then at CumWhore.

CumWhore is an excellent slave, she knows what she is, and is happy to doing it. She takes the time to look great, to do her best, and to be her best. No one would or could doubt that she’s a woman a complete sexy woman. Look at her eyes, see the fire, look at the way she stands, she wants to be touched, and she wants me.

Jeff’s hand courses over CumWhore’s body, slowly touching, fondling and playing as he gives Cunt a small lecture on what a good slave is.

Look how inviting she is, she wants me, she wants you, and you know it looking at her. She walks through a room or you see her kneeling, and you know that she’d be a great fuck. Come here Cunt, look at her close, touch her.

"True, but I was trained by a man who said it was his first time training a virgin slave who was about your age when I was a girl. So I have no doubt she will be the best." She smiled adn then nodded. She stood at attention, standing so her breasts and ass jutted out, just begging to be taken and she raised her chin a bit and looked at Cunt.

Cunt watched and tried to mimic what CumWhore did. Cunt watched him and her. CumWhore was beautiful, she held the confidence of her mother. It didn't matter if they were clothed or naked, they both had it. Cunt knew that she didn't have it yet, because sadly she was not taught how. People wanted to, but they just couldn't because her father was still the owner of her. She watched him and smiled.

CumWhore smiled and watched. She rolled her eyes up and opened her mouth and moaned softly feeling his touch. She smiled looking down at Cunt. Cunt moved forward adn ran her fingers and hands over her body adn smiled canting her head and smiled wider.

CumWhore was a professional, her reactions coming from skill and her natural inclinations. She was the result of good breeding, excellent training, and modern technology. The strong sexual aura she exuded was palatable, as she stood there confidently, enjoying the attention. Jeff smiled for it was a pleasure as a man and as a master to have her in his possession, such a fine example of femininity and womanhood.

There is never a doubt in your mind, when you look at her, you know she wants it, and she’s going to like it.

Jeff’s strong hand gropes the cheek of CumWhore’s ass as he continues the lesson, treating CumWhore as an object, a thing, something there solely to be used.

From her fuck me pumps to her arched back, she’s ready, she’s willing, and she’s very able to satisfy whatever desire I have for her. Bend over CumWhore!

Jeff’s slaps the slave’s ass, just because he could. Enjoying the view of the slave’s body, and watching as the new slave watches the experienced one comply. Leaving CumWhore, he steps behind Cunt, and continues to talk to her.

Stick your finger in her. A girl can tell you any lie, but her pussy will always tell the truth. What’s it telling you Cunt?

CumWhore smiled as she was touched by both of their hands. She always appreciated every touch, because it was like he said, she was an attention whore. She loved all sorts of attention. She smiled and pressed her ass back into his hand and groaned softly. She smiled adn then looked at Cunt. She smiled and bent over. When she felt the spank, she squealed in delight like one on a roller coaster. She smiled and then shifted a bit bent over and looked back at Jeff and Cunt.

Cunt blushed and then slipped her finger forward and it was quickly met with heat and wetness. She blushed and looked up. "Master, her pussy tells me that she is hot and ready and willing. She is so slick but warm. An inviting place to anything." SHe blushed and found CumWhore's clit and began to rub it gently with her thumb. CumWhore arched her back adn gasped and moaned to him ands hivered softly.

Jeff’s arms wrapped around and held the new slave as she did as he told her with CumWhore. The young girl had clearly never played with another girl, as her touch was tentative and nervous, or had very little experience. Poor thing, being raised in such a backward and unenlightened house must have been horrible with her sexual index being so high.

Oh course she is wet and ready Cunt, because she’s a slave. And so are you?

To make his point clear, he reaches down between her legs and rubs her as she was rubbing CumWhore so she could feel what the older skilled slave was experiencing, and know that she was reacting the same way, for she was a woman, and thus as much a slave as CumWhore. So as he rubbed the new slave, and his body pressed into her, he continued his instruction.

Don’t be shy, she wants it, she’s a slave! Stick your fingers in that hungry wanton pussy of hers. Make her happy use her fucking pussy. Just don’t stick one of your little fingers in, she fucking wants more, give her more!

The skilled hand of Jeff was doing the same thing to her, letting her realize that she was the same as CumWhore, that her body reacts the same, and needed the same attention. Part of what he was doing was changing her identity, letting the slave in her come out , and for her to see what it meant to be a slave. All women had it in them, and if drawn out and brought to it correctly, they’d quickly all be happy little sluts like CumWhore was. Some men thought holding a slave down and raping them was the best way, and for a few women, it worked, but each was different, and Jeff didn't want to break her so much as convert her. So he was being a bit more gentle, and would only change that approach if it was failing to work, and a harsher, rougher hand was necessary.

She blushed and felt Jeff's arms on her. Shutting her eyes and groaned sofl. She rocked her hips back and forth with him and shut her eyes blushing. She blushed feeling him reach down, seh was indeed wet and ready. She was so aroused. She rocked her hips up against him and moaned and blushed. Cunt panted and then slipped three fingers in. Taking Jeff's cue CumWhore turned raound.

"Come on baby, stick that whole fist in, explore me." She growled it like an order and Cunt blushd as she slowly worked her hand in and CumWhore leaned her head back and moaned adn rocked her hips forward back and panted groaning.

Cunt blushed and giggled a bit and then reached around and held her close. CumWhore smiled. "Ohh yes, like that." Cunt slipped her hand in and out slowly fucking her with her fist.

Jeff smiled for he’d been leading Cunt right up to fist fucking CumWhore, and CumWhore knew it and took the lead in asking for it, just a good slave she was. He shouldn’t have been surprised for CumWhore was an excellent office slut, and she was very open about her healthy sexual appetites. In the days before slave laws, a woman with any sort of substantial sexual drive would have been looked down upon and chastised. Now a woman could have the same sexual hungers and desires a man did, and it was praised, enjoyed, and appreciated by all. No longer where people lives ruled by narrow minded, zealots who wished to ignore reality and press upon the world their limited viewpoints. Women could be what they were intended to be, and enjoy the pleasures and happiness that servitude and subservience brought. They didn’t have to hide their sexual desires or repress them, but could thrive in living them out and being totally open about them.

Fist fuck the slut! Give it to her! Make her a happy slave!

He didn’t desire to, nor did he want to do same to his virgin slave. Jeff wanted to preserve Cunt intact, so instead he just used two of his fingers, to give her an inkling of what CumWhore was feeling.

You’re a dirty filthy office slut aren’t CumWhore? Tell her CumWhore, tell her how much you enjoy being a nasty whore, how much you enjoy everything they do to you all day long!

The words weren’t any condemnation, but simply a joyful statement of fact, all of them said with pride. If she’d been anything but that, she wouldn’t have been appreciated, or even had the opportunities that her position allowed her, nor of course the satisfaction either. Just watching the two of them, his cock was starting to stiffen, as it should be when a man was in the presence of two lovely, sexy, and obedient slaves. For in the end they needed each other, and without each other master and slave would both be diminished.

Listen to her Cunt and know the truth of her words, of your destiny, of your future happiness.

Cunt blushed adn began to fist fuck CumWhore. CumWhore arched her back and howled in pleasure. She gripped the desk and panted and felt her juices begin to drip down her thighs adn knew then that Cunt would have her juices dripping down her arm to her elbow. She panted and shut her eyes and groaned. Cunt blushed and watched her and smiled and continued. She began to go faster at her masters order.

"I am a dirty filthy slut, but there is nothing in the world that I want to be. I only want to be a filthy slut because I am like a goddess to the people of the office. They know without me, the world would be a dark place. No one would be able to take their cocks like a champ and one day...you will too." CumWhore groaned to her as she was in so much pleasure by Cunt who was beginning to sweat through the exertion.

Cunt blushed and heard this and then felt CumWhores pussy grip around her arm and she gasped as worked harder and faster and CumWhore began to moan adn arched her back and came hard over Cunt's arms. Cunt was nto free from passion either. She was moaning and rocking her hips moaning and panting blushing.

Jeff chuckled enjoying CumWhore’s proclamation for though he’d demand it from her, she’d spoken it with such strength and honesty that the new slave would know she was speaking from the heart. To think that in the past that women of strong sexual need and desires were condemned over or even worst, ostracized for it. Now a woman could be a woman, and enjoy the pleasure and needs that were a normal part of who she was, while giving into her natural subservient and submissive sides. The war of sexes was long past, and the human race could move forward in a much happier, harmonic and less conflict oriented world.

Feel it Cunt, feel the truth of CumWhore’s words. Know that she’s happiest when serving and being used. There is nothing she’d rather be or do. And you’re no different!

The fingers of Jeff’s hand continued to finger the new slave’s twat, matching the rhythm that Cunt set fisting CumWhore. His other strong hand holding the back of her head, by the hair as he continues his skillful manipulation of her young tight pussy. Though he was enjoying the sight and sounds of his two slaves, he was also knowing it served a greater purpose as it help in the inexperienced new slave’s initiation.

You were born to be a slave, you were meant to be a slave, and you are going to be a very happy slave! You’re a natural born submissive slut, and you’re going to learn to serve me in every way possible.

Jeff slaps her ass for emphasis as he continues to work the new slave’s body, making sure she saw, felt and knew the pleasures that were her destiny.

Cum for your master slaves, cum for me!

Jeff knew each time she came, she would be one step closer.

Cunt blushed at CumWhores words. She blushed as well feeling the fingers of her master against her pussy, and the pussy of CumWhore clench her. Cunt was sure that CumWhore was going to break her arm. Shutting her eyes, she groaned in pleasure and pain. CumWhore groaned as well her eyes rolling in pleasure as her pussy was drooling with pleasure. She shut her eyes and panted and rocked ehr hips dragging Cunt a bit forward and back.

"Yes, master, I will serve you in any way possible." Cunt groaned adn then threw her head back and squirted hard over the thighs of CumWhore. CumWhore groaned her walls clenching Cunts fist even more and howled as she came herself and her legs began to tremble. She shut her eyes and felt Cunt pull her arm out and CumWhore moved back and began to instinctively begin to lick Cunt's arm clean.

CumWhore continued to perform as expected, doing what she was born and raised to. As much as a slave needed a master, a master needed a slave, and the more that these two delicious creatures complied and submitted the more that Jeff enjoyed it. Watching his slaves give in to their natural and normal inclinations, was both thrilling and arousing, which was as it was meant to be.

Good, I would expect no less from a good slave.

Jeff’s smile growing as his two slaves came, each showing their true nature as he grinned in pride, for he owned two good sluts. Still he had business to take care of and though he could spend the entire day doing this, especially with a fresh new slave, he did need to get some work done. Still he wasn’t going to interrupt the girls till they’d both cleaned each other up. No need for either of them to be leave a mess.

Now clean up you sexy sluts, we still have work to do.

He slapped their asses, with affection, to encourage them, till they were done. His office reeked of sex, but that was fine with him, it was a smell that he enjoyed, and one that proved both his own skill and that if his slaves, plus the office had a good cleaning staff, and if not a disobedient slave would do too. A man of his position and power was expected to have the hottest, sexiest piece of ass and he did, so he saw no reason not to show them off, otherwise why own a slave if you could let others see and even enjoy what you had.

When you’re done CumWhore, you may go, and Cunt you may kneel, and I’ll give you further instruction when I see fit.

He wanted to leave her there for a moment so he might enjoy her obsequious position and to enjoy the view of his new property while he went about his job. It was good for a slave to be naked and exposed, ready for use at any time, it helped reinforce what and who they were.

Back
Top Bottom