Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Leaving Home (Tyr & loneiysong)

Cunt danced adn swayed for him. She shut her eyes and then opened her eyes as he complimented her and blushed harder. She smiled adn continued to dance and sway. She knew that he was enjoying it, because he told her to continue. She continued to rock and dance and sway. She smiled and then blushed as he gave her an order.

Moving forward, she began to dance grinding against him in want. Looking down, she saw his cock aroused. She looked up at him and danced against him her pussy coming close to his cock. She gently placed a hand on his shoulder and rocked her hip up against him. She looked down into his eyes. She smiled. His beautiful eyes. The eyes that promised everything. She shifted and watched him continuing to dance. She bit her lip, carried away in the moment.

Leaning forward she began to kiss along his jaw shyly. She continued to dance and sway and wrapped her arms loosely around his neck. She stood up and continued to dance and sway just for him. There was so much that she wanted to say to him in that moment, but she chose to keep her mouth shut for now until he ordered her to speek. She overstepped the line in her opinion by kissing him so chastly.

Like a flower blooming, Jeff watched the young girl so in need of becoming a woman, dancing and dancing for the sole purpose of attracting her master’s attention. She hadn’t even been touched by a man, and she knew, instinctually knew that's what she needed and wanted. Jeff stood there stoically making no effort to reciprocate, or to respond, beyond the natural reaction of his body. He was doing this on purpose, to see how far the young girl would go, how much initiative she would take, even in her untrained state. Clearly her natural inclination were strong, and her need growing, as she changed in her demeanor, in her very person. A role she had never lived, she was adapting to it, because as he knew, she was born to it. Force especially was counterproductive, and punishment a tool that should be used as appropriate, instead he preferred admonishment and such. Still a slave needed to know her place, for if she didn’t it just creates discourse and problems.

That she was rubbing up against him, trying to arouse his own need, was acceptable and requested by the commands he given her. Had he asked her to kiss him, obviously not, but so to a slave should not fear giving her master attention, or seeking his attention, and if he was to micromanage her every action, then why not have a machine that you gave instructions to. No a living breathing slave was meant to please, meant to satisfy her master’s needs, and if she was reading his desires and sensing them all the better. He did not return the kiss, nor did he admonish her for her efforts, instead he left her to her slave dance and submission.

Continue.

So few words, so little said, and yet so much. Jeff was testing her, seeing who she really was, carefully watching and observing. It wasn’t only the movements of her body, but her breathing, the dilation of her eyes, the little muscle tremors as she worked to overcome her tentativeness. His eyes following, his mind guessing at her next action, all the while judging her first performance as a slave.

That word was becoming frustrating. Continue. She sighed and breathed to his ear whispering. "Yes, master." She whispered as she continued to dance and sway. She didn't get in trouble for the kiss, so maybe he liked it. She moved down his body. Cunt smiled and continued to dance and sway while slithering down. Cunt slid down over his knees and down on the floor letting her breasts catch on his knees and pulled back.

She leaned forward and began to dance but she was grinding against his body. Leaning forward, she pressed her cheek against his hard on and looked up at him and smiled gently. She moaned lewdly to him as she moved her head against his groin looking up at him and grinding her breasts against his legs. She was still dancing but it was more of a dance of want. She was aroused and ready adn wanting.

"Please, master, please, my body is on fire for your touch and you." She whispered to him and then blinked softly. She did want him. She wanted him more than anything. And right now she was more frustrated than not. She was at the end of her rope as far as what he wanted.

The young little cunt’s need was increasing, growing with each gyration and undulation of her nubile body. The moment had taken her, Jeff thought as she now was trying her best to please him, and in her own innocent way she was. That she was ready to make the transition from girl to slave was self-evident, and probably was already a year past due. Though at some level it was unfair of him to deny her that, it was also something that he wanted to build towards. If she thought she was on fire, she had yet to truly know the pleasures of submission, and what it could bring to her body and psyche. Still his hands hung at his sides as she dragged her breasts against the leg of his slacks, and rubbed her face against his manhood though the front of his pants. That she’d gone this far impressed him and that she’d lasted this long a virgin. If her father hadn’t sold her soon, she probably would have unconsciously or even consciously found a way to have herself enslaved. Had her father not seen this?

Stop

His voice hadn’t risen about conversational level, yet it commanding tone was clear. The neutral nature of it made unclear if he was pleased, displeased or the reason for him requiring her to discontinued her efforts. So he did nothing to address her need or to relieve the fire that smoldered in her young body. As soon as she stopped, and of course she would, for she was a slave.

Kneel Cunt!

The forceful tone of his deep voice, made clear that she had one and only one option. Even if she wanted more, or wanted his touch, her compliance was not requested but demanded. Jeff was taking further and further control over the young girl, as he showed her who was master. One of the perks of slavery was there were no clouded lines of authority, or vague role identities. She was slave and he was master. So she should drop right in front of him, and assume her first position as a slavegirl.

And what would you like your master to do to your young untrained body Cunt?

Cunt blushed adn was becoming slowly becoming more and more frustrated. She was not sure what we she was doing. She was not sure if it was right or wrong. She looked at him, looking for any sign, but she receieved none. She only got one word. She stopped adn then looked at him. She was alread on ehr knees. So she moved back and kneeled. Lowering her head, she bit her lip waiting for her next orders. She felt like crying, but knew that would only frustrate him.

Then she was given a hard question. She bit her lip and swallowed. "Master, I only ask that you do to me what pleases you." She looked up at him. She wanted to know if she pleased him or not. The suspense was making her heart pound hard. Biting her lip she looked at him and sighed.

"Master, I am untrained as I am sure you know. I have not had anyone touch me. I long for the touch of your skin against mine. Touch me, put whatever you want in me. Master...master please." She felt her eyes fill with tears she was so frusted. "Master, forgive me, I am just soo..." She was not sure. SHe bit her lilp and shivered harder.

Jeff could see the slave was unsure, didn’t know what to do, or what was expected of her. Still she complied with his command as assumed a position she’d probably seen her mother, friends and other females go into. So he made clear his expectation.

When you kneel before me you will spread you knees, so as to invite my gaze, and so that I may see your condition.

A woman in the past made it a practice to lie to their man, and to hold back things that they didn’t want to reveal. Such lack of disclosure, such deceit wasn’t possible with master and slave, for a slave would be harshly punished for failing to speak the truth. So one of the greatest hindrances between man and woman, was swept aside when only the truth could be spoken and revealed when a slave spoke to her master. A slave could flatter their master, or say things, but when asked or commanded she would speak the truth or suffer for her deceit.

Speak slave, I’m just so… what? You are not a free woman any longer, Cunt, you are a slave, and so reveal and say what you feel. Remember there is nothing to be hidden between master and slave, you come before me naked and exposed, and why is that? A free woman can hide in her clothing, speak lies and she has no ramifications for her duplicity. A slave must hide nothing from her master; she is there to serve at his will, his beck and call, to reveal everything that she is, there is no hiding, no secrets, nothing but the truth.

Jeff believed this, and thought this was one of the keys reason that slavery was so successful. The conflict of the sexes was based on the false premise that one sex was equal and as powerful as other. When one clearly wasn’t the weaker sex, used falsehoods, deceit, even sex as a tool to get what they wanted, even using men to fight each other, and from that came the old broken system that failed everyone. Now everything was as it should be, and life for both sexes was better, more dynamic, and much more satisfying.

So speak the truth of what you feel.

Cunt, upon hearing his words, shifted so she sat resting on the souls of her feet and spread her knees apart to show him her dripping hunger. She looked at his feet and blushed softly. She listened to him and then looked up at him. He only wanted truth. He was so much different than her father. Her father would allow EasyPussy to lie to him all the time, but he didn't care. Because he himself lied to EasyPussy all the time. Her father was a liar and barely worthy to be called a man now that she looked back on it. She raised her head and looked at him.

"Master, you are so handsome, and I want to please you, I am just afraid that I will not know how to please you. As you probably know, my education is limited to none. Closest I ever came to education was boys dry humping me against lockers. But I know that you will be different, and I want to please you, I am just afraid that you will be disappointed." She sighed. She hated apologizing, but she felt it was only fair he knew what she was and how smart she really was. She looked down and bit her lip. She hated the laws that said that her father was sole owner of her. Maybe if he could, her brother would have taught her. She knew that EasyPussy certainly would have taught her to suck a cock at least. But the glare from her father whenever EasyPussy asked him with her eyes, she knew her father was either extremely cruel or extremely stupid.

"I am happy to be here, to serve you." She said and looked at him and her eyes meant it. She wanted to serve him, to be his vessel that he filled up. She watched him biting her lip.

Don’t worry my little Cunt you will be serving me and giving me pleasure soon enough.

The slave spread her legs, revealing her wetness to her master’s gaze. Modesty wasn’t something a slave could have, for everything she had or was belonged to him. He smiled as she spoke her case, explaining her desire to serve, to please, and her inexperience. Where his hands had stayed at his side, he reaches out and cups her face with his hand, giving a small bit of approval, and letting her feel yhis for the first time. He then strokes her head as he would an animal or pet.

Your wetness speaks to the truth of your need, which is good. The more you need, the more you want, the better you will serve me. From this day forth you will never pleasure yourself, unless I instruct you. Your body is mine to control, and only with me or those I so instruct you will you get the relief you need. Do you understand slave?

To help her understand, his hand trails away from her face to her young budding tit, and caresses it with his skilled fingers, gently pulling and tugging on her nipple, working it to full hardness. The length in his pants having grown, but not yet reached it fullness, lay so close to her face.

Serve me and you will have pleasure, fail me and you know pain.

Jeff twists her nipple roughly to demonstrate just a bit of what she would experience for failure. Then just as quickly it returned to building the need and fire within her.

Your sole purpose, your only purpose Cunt is to please me. Nothing else is more important. You will wake your day and your first thought will be to my pleasure, and your final thought when you go to bed will be the same. You happiness will be in knowing that each day you have served me well.

As he spoke the hand continued to pleasure her breast, purposely wanting her need to grow, for her desire to build, as he began her initiation into slavehood.

"Thank you master." She whispered and then blushed as she waited for him. She leaned into his hand and sighed. They were warm. They were secure Shuttnger eyes, she savored his touch and smiled wider. His touch sending thrills of pleasure down her back. Opening her eyes, Cunt watched him. "I will never lie to you master. I would not dare touch what belonged to you without your instruction." She smiled and watched him loving the feel on her skin. Leaning her head back, she moaned softly and soon her nipple was hard in his hand. The dark pink nub in his hands. She inhaled deeply of him longing to rub her face against his cock.

She gasped adn arched her hips. "Yes master." She whispered and groaned as she began to drip with need. Forming a small little puddle under her crouched body. Cunt smiled and looked at him.

"Yes master, I will serve you to the best of my ability." She promised. She groaned and panted. Cunt sighed and looked up and moaned and shivered as her clit became engorged with want and hunger.

Jeff watched the young things reaction, all the words were as expected, but what he was most pleased with was her body’s natural submission. The look of need in her eyes, the drawing in of her breath as his hand played across her young tit, to the slow movements of her hips, all her signs to his experienced eyes of her internal desire. To say she was so ripe, so ready for plucking was an understatement, and seeing her dripping gash, he knew she was going to be a tasty treat. If the sexy slave left a puddle on his floor, was of no concern. Jeff’s opinion was the hotter and more bothered you got and kept them, the more responsive and easier their breaking in was. It was simple he preferred and liked a slutty hot wet slave, to those that had been beaten into submission, get them there by turning them on, and you kept them there forever.

Good, then let’s begin your education.

Jeff withdrew, leaving her there for the moment all hot and bothered, and stepped over to the couch and sat down.

Now crawl to me Cunt, look at me as you crawl. Shake your little ass, as you move. Everything you do from now on should be meant to get and keep my attention. Your body is your tool, learn to use it.

He spread his legs and with a come hither motion indicated for her to move toward him.

Cunt smiled as he spoke of beginning her education. She groaned softly as his warm hands left her body. She sighed and watched him move to the couch and smiled gently. She got down on her hands and knees and began to slowly crawl twoards him shaking her ass as if she were dancing and crawling at the same time. Then about half way to him, she got down pressing her breasts against the floor and raising her ass more, she crawled to him. This type of crawling making her ass shake and move more. When she got to his feet, she kissed teh toe of each shoe and looked up at him. A puppy or a pet begging to be let into his arms to be held, fucked, whatever he wanted of her.

She smiled and then raised herself up slowly onto her hands again and looked at him. She smiled and just continued to look at him as she was perched on her hands and knees. Waiting for his next order. Anything he commanded she would do. Unbeknownst to her, she left a very faint trail of her honey as she crawled to him. It started at the puddle and moved to where she now was. Her pussy was pink and ready. Her aroused nipples pointed towards the floor. She licked her lips and looked into his eyes. Ready and very willing.

The fire in the pit of Cunts stomach was burning with want and desire. She wanted to feel him. Feel his demanding hands. Hell, she would even take all the pain he had to give even if it meant a few seconds of that pleasure.

The young slave prostrated herself as she moved across the room, keeping her nice sexy ass up and her head low. Even though the girl had no formal training, she’d probably seen enough slaves in her life to know what they did, even if she hadn’t. She hopefully like all little girls grew up hoping and pining for the day she would serve. That she started at his shoes was an excellent show of good obsequious behavior on her part. As she approached not only was she visually appealing, but he got the first whiff of her arousal, as little drops of her nectar trailed on the floor behind her. The best slave's couldn't help but dribble and drool from their wet cunts, desperately in need of the their master's next touch, like bitches in heat. How free women hated and envied the freedom that slave girls had, the freedom they had to be a complete unadulterated woman, to be able to their natural base urges, and not have to worry about what others thought, for it was expected of them.

That’s a good start Cunt. Now it’s time for a little reward, well maybe not so little.

He unbuttons his pants, and pulls forth his ample manhood, which he lets dangle like a large dead snake between his legs. Reaching down he lifts her head so she may first gaze upon her Master’s manhood, before he draws her face closer, his eyes piercing as they looked deeply into her, the only object between them, the hanging piece of man meat, that needed a slave’s attention.

Now come and taste your Master’s cock for the first time.

Jeff reaches past her as slaps her ass, once, then twice, before he kneads it with his strong hand, mixing the pain and the pleasure again, and keeping her aroused, though that really didn’t seem to be necessary.

Cunt smiled and looked up at him. She watched him. Even though his face remained impassive, something deep in his eyes glinted. Like she was pleasing him. She smiled and raised up her head and looked at him as he pulled her up. She looked at his thick cock and smiled wider. She reached out and ran a hand along his cock with wonder. She had never really seen one before. She ran her thumb over the head and down the body and smiled wider.

"Thank you master." Was all she said as she reached forward and took a hold of him. She shut her eyes and ran her tongue along the tip of the cock and pulled back blushing. She wrapped her lips around the tip and began to suck trying to get a better taste. She moved slowly foward nestling herself in between his legs when she gasped feeling him spank her once then twice.

She groaned around his cock and rocked her hips forward as if asking for more.

No teeth, use your lips and tongue on it. Don’t worry it, it will come naturally. You like all women were born to this.

Jeff watched her as she took her first cock, the wonderment and joy in her eyes. His hand again alternates between slapping her ass cheek and kneading it. The smell of her sex grows stronger as she licks the tip of his cock, and then takes her first real taste of it.

Now look up at me, let me see your eyes, let me see your pleasure in serving.

Jeff had yet to rub her pussy, though his fingers when they came down, sometimes hit the edge of her pussy, or ended up deeper in the cleft of her ass. While he talked he purposely pleasured the same spots he’d inflicted pain upon.

That’s right, suckle at it Cunt, and learn to take it into your mouth. Touch it, feel it, smell it and taste it, for this is one of your most important duties.

Her master gave thought of putting her on a cum diet for the first few days, so that she would become used to drinking at it, and got lots of oral practice in. Though undecided he left that for later, and just enjoyed the freshness of her almost innocent cock sucking.

Cunt blushed adn then continued to suck and ran her tongue along the bottom of his cock and smiled wider. Groaning, she continued to suck and then pulled back arching her ass as he smacked it. She blushed and then looked up at him and continued to suck and lick him. Trying to find the natural rhythm of moving up and down on his cock. Then he gave her a hint and smiled wider.

She smiled and pulled back and wrapped her hands around it and began to stroke it. With a wider smile, she felt it and then ran her face along it. She smiled and then ran her tongue along that vein. She smiled adn then inhaled the smell it adn then soon she wrapped her lips around the tip and she began to bob her head back adn forth against him. Sucking him deeper and groaned softly. Soon she pulled back again and then began to lick and suck the base.

Then she moved to suck on him again and smiled wider. She was enjoying it greatly.

Slave girl Cunt, well all new slave girls were called Cunt, till they got a true slave name, worked his length, listening to his instruction. Though she didn’t have the experience, training or skill that a true slave girl had yet, she was giving a good first effort. The pumping of her delicate hands along his shaft, as she bobbed her head on its tip, was a sight that never got old no matter the slave.

That’s right Cunt pay homage to your master’s cock! Just think how good it’s going to feel in every one of your tight little holes.

Just to give her an idea, he leans over her body and runs his large hand down her backside, and over her ass. Going past her ass, his hand delves further down, his long fingers, running over the wet folds of her womanhood, rewarding her servitude. The more she submitted the greater he would make sure her pleasure was.

Get it hard, so you may taste of its nectar and feed. Suck it harder and deeper, learn to take more in, relax and work yourself down on it.

Cunt blushed thinking of all the holes it could fill. She blushed wondering how he would feel pushing that girth past her muscles. She smiled adn then gasped arching her back adn moaned loving the feel of those fingers over her pussy. She longed for just one finger to delve in. She moved forward and wrapped her lips around the head and began to suck groaning lewdly to him. Shutting her eyes, she panted and groaned. She slowly began to take more in. Her tongue sliding along him as she worked him as far as her throat but gagged and pulled back.

After calming herself, she moved down and began to suck again. She began to suck him down. Relaxing her throat, she went down on him and sucked him he was now in her throat and she was breathing through her nose. She continued to suck moving closer groaning and spread her legs wanting him to finger her. Begging him almost silently. She so wanted him.

The sexy thing arched her back to give him even more access to her wet dripping snatch, his finger plying the folds at it nestled in and touched were no man had before. The young thing worked to swallow more of his length, doing her best to comply with his instruction. So as the young slave worked more of his meat into her small mouth, there was distinctive beep tone followed by a sexy voice, that must have been the receptionist.

Sir, Mr. Evan would like a moment of your time.

Thank you CumWhore, send him in.

CumWhore was a company slave, purchased by the company to answer phones, keep those waiting satisfied, and when required to service the employees. A company such as his needed such an asset, as it was expected and made for a better work environment, plus she was a good write off for the company, as they depreciated her value and expensed it to the company profit and loss statement. Jeff’s only thing was, they probably needed another one with business so successful, this little cunt he had on his dick might just fill in and help when necessary, or if she was worked out really well, he keep her and buy another one for the company.

Jeff Johnson wasn’t bothered that an employee would see him being sucked off by his slave; such modesty had long ago gone away. Nor was he concerned that when his employee entered that Cunt’s sexy pussy and ass were going to be sticking up for someone else to see, she was a slave, such things were of no concern. So while Cunt was sucking his cock, an employee of J.J. Investment came in.

Hi Jeff just wanted to come in and tell you about the Anderson transaction. Well I see you got a new one.

Hi John, yeah the little cunt just arrived, thought I’d start breaking her in.

She looks young enough, did you get a virgin?

Yeah, see! She’s a sexy thing, and this pussy is so ready!

Jeff reaches spreads her so that his employee could stare down at the girls most private parts, and so that he could see her aroused condition, and of course the puddle she'd been leaving. Each of them carries on a casual conversation, without regard to her thoughts or feelings, for of course she was only a slave now. Her master exposing her completely to someone else, she didn’t even know, though he was complementing her to his employee, even if it was as a sexual object.

She continued to suck and groan as his fingers were playing at her. She wanted so much more. She panted around his cock as she continued to suck. She was having fun trying to work him deeper and deeper into her throat. She groaned as she was dripping. She heard a man come in and a situation that was kinky before, just went up several degrees in temperature. She began to drip and be wet. Would her master order her to service him too? Had she died and gone to heaven. She thought so. Continuing to suck bobbing her head, she groaned feeling her aroused hot lips being spread. Yes, she wanted and needed this.

In school, Cunt always liked it when boys would gather around and start humping her on all sides. She would moan and they would laugh and continue. Some would walk away with wet pants and be excused for the day. Cunt groaned as she felt eyes on her. She wanted to be touched, to be felt, to be used, she was a toy for pleasure. She knew it. And when she felt eyes graze over her, she knew that the other men would want her too. She shut her eyes sucking harder and faster. She even wiggled her hips. Whether it was a tease or an invitation, Cunt herself did not know. She panted hard and groaned.

You’re right Jeff, the cunt must have a SQ number.

John was of course referring to the sex quotient number that ever slave was tested for, the higher the number the stronger her sexual desires and needs. In the past such things as nymphomaniac or slut would have had negative connotations, but today those were positive traits that whenever possible were bred into or even genetically altered for maximum value, much like horsepower in a car, more was almost always better.

Oh shit that’s an understatement, watch!

Jeff says as he reaches past to actively rub her little nub, to see how fast and hard he could bring her off, right in front of his employee. The skilled fingers in a circular fashion dance over and around her needy clit, purposely working to make her cum. The first time with her master, and he was making her cum right in front of some lackey, that she didn’t know and hadn’t yet seen as her entire attention was on his cock.

This one may even be a squirter, either way, I don't know how this cunt made it intact to this point is a miracle, but I'm going to enjoy breaking it in.

They both laughed as Jeff worked to prove his point and see just how much he could make his slave cum the first time.

She sucked adn groaned smiling as he complimented her. She rocked her hips up. She listened to his statement but when he began to rub her clit she groaned and began to rock her hips forward like a needy bitch in heat. She groaned sucking harder bobbing her head up and down, but she blushed hard. She began to breath harder and harder. She blushed as he was not even allowed to finish his sentence before she howled around his cock and squirted hard. She squirted hard and for a long time before she continued to rock her hips as if asking for more even though she sprayed cum all over.

She groaned adn continued to suck. She smiled wondering if she pleased her master. She was also curious if the little interloper liked what he saw. She smiled and continued to suck bobbing up and down. Reaching forward, she stroked his balls and sucked harder and deeper. Her nose inches away from his base. She braced her hand on his thigh and suckd making louder and lewder noises. She continued to suck and shut her eyes enjoying the sensations radiating up and down her spine.

Like feeling a slave’s pussy to check her condition and reaction, a slave knew if she was pleasing her master, when his length grew and hardened in her mouth, as Jeff’s did when she came like a bitch in heat. John laughed and stepped to the side so he didn’t get splattered anymore than he had by slave’s orgasm. The arousing smell of sex filling the room. A growing puddle on the floor and the interior of her legs wet and dripping as the slavery hungrily consumed more of her master’s cock.

Well sir, I think we know the answer to that question; you obviously got a hot one there.

John said as looked down and watched her pussy continue to dribble its arousal. The front of his slacks a ridge was forming for she was a woman, and he a man, and her condition was one every man would naturally respond to. The Sexual Quotient went both ways in that it also got and kept men’s attentions. Jeff leans back in the couch and lets the slave work while he finishes his conversation with John, the tip of his cock already starting to ooze ample precum as it worked to reach full hardness.

Did you read their prospectus and see their liability sheet.

Yes, and Jeff I got to say, I don’t think I’m buying into the hoopla, and their balance sheet is anything but healthy.

So instead of investing, can we cash them out, or buy their new product. Let’s dangle some cash in front of them, and get what we want without the risk.

Okay I’ll see some options for a proposal and have it on your desk by tomorrow.

The conversation so mundane as the young cunt learned her trade.

She panted and shut her eyes. She continued to suck. Finally he gave her the best gift she had ever had. His arousal pressed against her throat and she felt the dribbling and pulled back to suck on the tip only to suck him back down after sucking on him. She looked up at him and smiled wider. He tasted delicious. He obviously took very good care of himself. She continued to suck shutting her eyes groaning to him and then let him ease into his conversation as she continued to suck and stroke his balls.

She smiled and bobbed her head up and down keeping her knees bent and spread. Teasing the underling. She continued to suck and shut her eyes moaning to him and bobbed her head up and down. She longed to taste him cum and then pulled back and looked at him and then went back down growling deeply pressing him down and pressing her nose against him purring to him.

The little thing continued to flaunt her ass and wet pussy for John to see while she bobbed her head up and down on her new master’s cock. Still the men talked simply taking her efforts as assumed.

Okay I expect that proposal on my desk my 9:00am tomorrow.

Yes, sir.

Jeff looks up at his employee and realizes what his new slave girl had done and smiles.

Before you start why don’t you go out there and throw CumWhore up on her desk and take care of business.

Yes sir! CumWhore knows I’ve been busy trying to get this done for you, and she keeps strutting by shaking her tight little ass at me, so it would be my pleasure to take care of business.

They both laugh, as John turns, heading out the door, a happy employee. Jeff’s attention returns to his cunt, and her efforts so far.

You’re getting closer, you’re doing it. Relax; I’m going to help you to get even more.

Jeff grabs the young girls head and helps pull her further down his cock, helping push the engorged member deeper than it had gone before.

Cunt smiled as she bobbed her head up and down groaning and sucking his cock. She smiled sucking and listened to him give permission to CumWhore to his employee. She knew that she was partly responsible. She could hear the smile in his voice. Looking up at him, she smiled with her eyes as her mouth was stretched so wide. She groaned her throat tightening around him as he helped her head go down. She shifted as her nose was shifted to the side. She inhaled his scent that was all him. She groaned and sucked shutting her eyes drooling down his cock and balls.

She sucked slower and easier taking her time, enjoying their first bonding exercise. Shutting her eyes she she moaned around him vibrating that delicious cock and shifted as she was dripping wet again.

Back
Top Bottom