Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm back, I have some new ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
All my likes are still the same But I'm not gonna take the time to find the thread, relink it. I also don't feel like retyping them or pasting them cause I think I saved them but I'm being Lazy. Anyways here's a couple of Parings that popped into my head, the plots are a work in progress so no promises on getting those up right away.

1. Office Manager or CEO the IT Girl or Guy (whichever)

An Office manager or Director could start to develop feelings for his or her Tech person, gradually start to reveal how they feel. The tech person could either be in a relationship already or be single, at 1st they could be afraid of cheating on their significant other. Then eventually give in to how they feel about their boss, it could cause a huge rift between who their already with. The office manager or CEO could be in their late thirties, or early forties maybe even late twenties early thirties. Then the tech could be in her early twenties, be sort of naive about certain things he or she is asked to do for his or her boss.

2. Bodyguard, Client (musician or rich person whatever)

This one is kind of self explanatory.. A Former solider could suddenly take on the role of bodyguard for either a well established musician or a fairly wealthy client of the company he or she works for, as he or she is working for this person a connection could develop. Maybe the bodyguard has never been able to trust, has issues with letting people in. But all of a sudden they could feel like they can trust their client, after awhile start to open up. Then after awhile maybe an actual relationship could develop from there, they could be close in age or the client could be a little older.

3. The Chief, The New Rookie Cop/Detective

4. The married man, his mistress

5. The master, his slave or slaves

6. Interracial Relationships (any kind.)

7. Camp Counselors (adult or young adult)

8. The Teacher, The Principal

9. Love Triangle/Sibling Rivalry

10. The Super Hero/Villain or Vilianess (IE. batman/Catwoman etc. But Originals.)

The Widowed Bride.
11. The widowed Bride. (plot can be discussed over pm.)

12. Vampire/Human, Vampire/Witch or whatever. (This can go both ways but it has nothing to do with Twilight.)

13. Mafia Princess Profile Plot can discussed over private message, if profile isn't viewable it's an easy fix.

14. Skeletons in the closet (Pm for suggested Plot.)

15. Model Behavior (Plot coming soon. Or Pm for possibilities.)

(( Those are the only two for right now There will more.)

The list of ideas has been updated, if you have any ideas Pm me. I'll tell you weather or not they fall into my genre likes. Three new ideas have been added, well there will be more in the future.

Just added a new idea, the plot can be discussed over Private message. But the idea is basically self explanatory or it should be anyways, even though she's widowed she could fall in love with someone else etc.

My Newest Idea is based on an upcoming movie called Endless love, well It sounds like it could be interesting. I changed a few things though, my plot is a little different but it should still work.

I like most of the roles you have suggested:
CEO - IT manager
married man and his mistress
inter-racial
IMing you to rp
Owning
YIM pussygrinder_m29@yahoo.com
AIM: owning_master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom