Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Advengers Role play (Iron Man/Loki/Hulk) Slash Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
Happy New Years everybody!

I have sadly been introduced to Marvel and I likey….

I have watched all the following Marvel movies.

-Thor
-Thor-The Dark World
-The Incredible Hulk
-The Avengers
-Iron Man
-Iron Man 2
-Iron Man 3

I am going to be watching Captain America shortly, looking forward to winter solider that will be out in the neat future.

My original thread was a request for specifically Loki. I adore Loki, he has a girl fan base that is just massive lol I have come to realize I have a likeness for all of the avengers. So I am looking for people to give me my fix. So from least to greatest I will list the avengers I am craving.

-Iron Man/ Tony

-Loki

-Dr. Banner/Hulk

The above would be my romance interest. I am looking my OC to be paired with one of them. To FEMALES- I don’t double very well, BUT if your willing to play an OC I like, one I can kind help you create, then I will would be glad to play one of these lovely men for you. I cannot promise how in character they will be, I will manipulate them and change them, its role playing, I am not the writers lol

I also wouldn’t mind having someone playing the following other characters..

-Captain America/ Steve
-Hawkeye
-BlackWidow

I am also very good at building story and NPCing other characters.

I am obviously interested in some a few kinks but normal romance is fine as well, kinks listed below.

-Age Play ( over 18 of course)
-Incest ( Father X Daughter/ Older Brother X Sister, other, ask)

I ONLY ROLE PLAY VANILLA SEX, WHICH MEAN NO DIRTY WORDS....I.E...cock, tits, cunt, ass. There are more respectful ways to write being intimate and its far more fulfilling. Vanilla Sex for those who don't understand-Among heterosexual couples in the Western world, vanilla sex often refers to the missionary position. It can also be used to describe insertive sex without any element of BDSM or any fetish. Vanilla sex between homosexual couples as "sex that does not extend beyond affection, mutual masturbation, and oral and anal sex."

Updated

Tony Stark X Bruce Banner (M/M)

So as I was looking around on deviant art I found this and I am not normally into slash but because both of these men are beautiful and awesome characters in the movies I would be willing to get it a try. Above is the picture for it.

Hoping with this updated thread I can more people willing to role play with me, and to a few special females….try me ;)

RE: 1x1 Thor Role play (Loki)

Still looking for someone to blow my mind with this.... -_-

RE: 1x1 Thor Role play (Loki)

I love playing Loki. (I've even played trickers characters in theater a couple of time. It's a ton of fun.) But OCs make me kind of weary...

RE: 1x1 Thor and Advengers Role play (Loki/ Hulk)

Going to update this tonight when I get home from school, but I am still looking. At this point I will role play with anyone wanting to play almost any of the Avengers. I am still mainly looking for Loki, Hulk and or Iron man at this point.

I know there has to be some Marvel fans out there.

RE: 1x1 Advengers Role play (Iron Man/Loki/Hulk)

Updated this.....just now to make it more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom