Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

League of Legends Thread!

Since I haven't seen any around (And I know a lot of people here play it) why not make a thread of it where we can discuss everything about it!? Be it your favourite line, some funny moment, even discuss the game here! Oh, and even post some art about the game too!!!
Me myself, I'm Mortimer1318 but I play in LAS (Due to me living in South America and the extremely high ping making in unbearable for me to play in NA) and I mostly main:
ADC: Urgot and Caitlyn
Mid: Annie, Ahri and Karthus
Top: Jayce and Teemo (XD)
Jungle: Fiddlesticks and Udyr.
Hope to see ya' post here!

Ahri the Kumiho said:
Since I haven't seen any around (And I know a lot of people here play it) why not make a thread of it where we can discuss everything about it!? Be it your favourite line, some funny moment, even discuss the game here! Oh, and even post some art about the game too!!!
Me myself, I'm Mortimer1318 but I play in LAS (Due to me living in South America and the extremely high ping making in unbearable for me to play in NA) and I mostly main:
ADC: Urgot and Caitlyn
Mid: Annie, Ahri and Karthus
Top: Jayce and Teemo (XD)
Jungle: Fiddlesticks and Udyr.
Hope to see ya' post here!

LoL >_<
That game sucked up so many hours of my life, it would probably being doing so if it weren't for the fact that a change of address crippled my internet. 400~500ping standard, frequently jumping up to 999+ random lag spikes. 4G internet they said.... bleh~

I think most people can agree though that LoL isn't that great a game unless you've got friends to play it with (and all my friends in the game quit and moved on T_T). Duo-queue isn't too bad, but I think a full team of five is when it's actually fun to play. 3/2 or 4/1 usually just ends up with one side bashing the other. xD Definitely a game that gets people worked up.

I know what you mean. It's really time consuming, but I don't see it like an obsession anymore and I just play it on weekends.

And man, do I know that? I hate being paired with noob/troll people. It just irks me and gets the worst out of me. That's why I only play with friends. ONLY with friends.

I'm kinda shitty at it, I play Morg mid. Shes by far my best character and I dont feel nearly as scared going into a game. :'( I am a baby gamer and so my skills show it.

I play mainly support role. Sona, Janna, Taric and Lulu are my favorite champions

You have to try Thresh, Leona and Zilean! They really shine! Thresh is possibly an upgraded and better Blitzcrank. Leona...if she stuns you (she has two stuns) it's an assured kill. And Zilean...he can place a bomb on you, he can make your run faster and he revives you with his ultimate, which he can reduce its cooldown with one of its abilities.

Ahri the Kumiho said:
You have to try Thresh, Leona and Zilean! They really shine! Thresh is possibly an upgraded and better Blitzcrank. Leona...if she stuns you (she has two stuns) it's an assured kill. And Zilean...he can place a bomb on you, he can make your run faster and he revives you with his ultimate, which he can reduce its cooldown with one of its abilities.

I have all supps :p Leona is really good too but just not my fave

Racrevel said:
I have only played a little but I liked Riven enough to buy her.

Ugh...Riven, what a broken champ. Absolutely broken and it is a won lane if fought well.

Also, Alex, if you have all supps, you should start and main Thresh. Just a bit, so you can use him outside of ranked (since he is banned a lot there).

I hate playing against Fiddlesticks, he's such a nightmare. I generally play Morg, I can play Ashe, Zyra, umm hm... I liked playing Caitlin quite a bit, not a fan of MF

I only play Teemo. I love Teemo so much I even named a hamster after him. Also Nasus is my other that I like to play I'm queen of the 'Q'.
Unless I do Aram. I will only play if I have someone to play with because other wise I end up wanting to kill people.

Feel free to add me MisaLavan

However like I said I only play if I have someone to play with. WOW is my real game.

Gah! Teemo! What a pain in the ass for fuck's sake! I hate him! I really do! I cannot play a game against him without dying at least once due to his stupid blind and his mushrooms....stupid furry beast.

As for "All for One"...I surely have...5 Karthus vs. 5 Zileans...GG. Man, that so funny! All the ults at the same time! LOL!

I've found Zilean to be a constant ban, no one has banned Karth much - played several games against nidalee, lux, and voli though.. one Kassadin that took forever to finish.

I'd much rather play it on Howling Abyss, too, opposed to Summoner's Rift. Shorter games would be a bit more fun for me.

I used to play a lot with some friends, but I really haven't anymore. I used to use Kayle, Morrigan and Riven, I think. I probably suck ass now.

Ahri the Kumiho said:
Racrevel said:
I have only played a little but I liked Riven enough to buy her.

Ugh...Riven, what a broken champ. Absolutely broken and it is a won lane if fought well.

Also, Alex, if you have all supps, you should start and main Thresh. Just a bit, so you can use him outside of ranked (since he is banned a lot there).

OP broken or Nerf broken? I'm new so any win is a triumph for me, I hear multiple tales from many people that the character is both OP and sucks.

Riven is an interesting character. If Riven can get a kill in lane on their opponent, it's pretty much an auto-win in lane due to how well she can snowball into a powerful champion off a single kill.

If she's killed in lane, and this is more of my opinion, all it takes is farming and a good team fight or kill before she's back in the game and can do some major damage. Riven is definitely a champion that has some highs and lows to her, but I find her a load of fun after getting used to her combo. Stick with her, she's definitely a fun pick.

Ahri the Kumiho said:
Gah! Teemo! What a pain in the ass for fuck's sake! I hate him! I really do! I cannot play a game against him without dying at least once due to his stupid blind and his mushrooms....stupid furry beast.

You haven't seen anything until you seen me drop the shrooms.
People will run up a lane full heath and just die because they are EVERYWHERE.

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
I am a level 6 summoner, just starting out, but i do love Sona. My name is Myapollypony666.
OMG!! Your a baby!!! If you ever need help leveling hit me up a friend of mine and myself are helping another friend level, so it be fun to add another person to are group.

Well, just bought Lucian...damn. That guy seriously DOES pack a punch. Sure, his R was extremely nerfed and his Q doesn't do too much damage, but a well played Lucian can outcome anything. It just snowballs into catastrophe if he gets Bloodthrister and Trinity. After that, you are an unstoppable, bike-stealing, wallet-disappearing ADC.

I play everything, all roles and most characters. Also, Lucian shines with a Blade of the Ruined King and Hurricane. So many %hp procs.

My usual core build with Lucian is (And this is the way I start):
1) Berserker Greeves
2) Bloodthrister
3) Trinity Force (If I get to this point, I have no trouble of completing the build, since Lucian is unstoppable with these three items)
4) Blade of Ruined King
5) Inifinity Edge
6) Statikk Shiv or Phantom Dancer (I tend to go with the Statikk Shiv, but if there is a really powerful tank in the opossite team that requires fast shots to kill (Like Mundo) I go with the PD).

That build is too dangerous to make in any competitive game. Lucian would be better off with

1) Berserker Greaves/Boots of Lucidity
2) Blade of the Ruined King
3) Hurricane
4) Trinity Force/ Black Cleaver
5) Banshee's Veil
6) Bloodthirster

Gives you survivability, ability spam, attack speed for your ult, and a lot of proc options if you get T-Force, shred if you get cleaver.

The main purpose of that build is being as squishy as a moth. However, of course I think of survivability when it comes to build, and Guardian Angel is usually my last item if the enemy team is really hurting me. Boots of Lucidity isn't a choice with Lucian, since his W and his passive make attack speed extremely vital. Hurricane is absolutely useless unless paired with other characters that don't require spells at all (Varus, Ashe, Twitch) Those are characters that once completely fed, their spells become useless in a TF, with the exception of their Ultimate (I'm not saying Varus' Hail of Arrows, Ashe's Volley and Twitch toxic thingy aren't useless, those kind of slowdowns are always useful.) You absolutely need sustain with Lucian, since he is really squishy, even more squishy than Caitlyn but not as much as Vayne. He needs BT and BoRK in his build, and T-Force is a complete and absolute MUST.

Back
Top Bottom