Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking Places [Flux&loneiysong]

She looked up at him. She listened to him carefully. Maya swallowed and then looked down at her feet. She was vaguely aware of her father standing up. She looked up and quickly averted her gaze. She then looked up hearing a growl and watched him. She felt twin tears rolled down her face. Maya sobbed. She covered her face. How much of her life had been a lie? She continued to swallow and then looked up looking at him as he was dressed. She began to shake her head back and forth.

"Sleep with you? Like how?" She looked up daring him to say something she didn't like.

Mark looked at his daughter as he replied on her question; "You just need to sleep in the same bed as me, so you are close to me and I can protect you no matter what. If you are in your own room, the risk is the high of not being able to react on a treat." The man knew that what he asked of her wasn't the most normal thing a father could ask from his daughter but it had to be done. "I can sleep on the ground if you feel more comfortable with that," he added as he smiled to his precious daughter.

Maya looked up at him and bit her lip and then nodded. "Fine I will. I trust you daddy, you don't need to sleep on the ground." She hated that she immediately jumped to the most perverse thing she could. She sighed and then got up and began to clean the dinner away putting it away for lunch for the boys and her father in the morning. THere was enough left and she stored them and then went to her father and smiled gently.

"Do you need anything before I need a shower?" She looked at him and raised an eyebrow biting her lip and shivered gently.

Mark nodded as his daughter agreed with sleeping with him. It was the best thing she could have decided and he wouldn't have took a 'no' for an answer anyhow. "Well, give me a hug," Mark replied, opening his arms, ready to receive the hug. After the hug, Mark smiled to his daughter and told her that she could take a shower and that she also could take some rest after as she had done enough already for today. Mark sat down on the couch, thinking about what had happened today and if Maya would consider them weird now or maybe even hate them?

Walking over, Maya moved closes to him adn wrapped her arms around him. Shutting her eyes, she smiled adn snuggled into him and shut her eyes. She moved to teh bathroom and ran hot soapy water. She leaned back, and shut her eyes and groaned. She got into the bathtub and shut her eyes and sighed letting teh hot water soothe her muscles. Shutting her eyes, she smiled and yawned softly.

Zac and Simon returned while Maya was taking a bath. They sat down together with their father in the couch and the three of them started to talk about how it went when Mark told her about their secret. A smile appeared on the boys their faces when their father told them that it went quite good and they changed to their Lycan-form. Simon and Zac were respectively a dark brown and a gray wolf. Most of the brown wolves were brave wolves while gray wolves were more strategists if it came to a battle. Mark on the other hand, was a black wolf. Black wolves were both brave and strategical, making them perfect candidates for being a pack leader. They laid down on the ground, awaiting Maya to return.

Maya enjoyed her bath and completed it with a shave. She then stood up and drained the tub. Stepping out she dried off and brushed her hair back tying it into a braid and pulled on some thick flannel pajamas. She pulled on some thick socks adn went down and saw that her boys had turned into wolves. SHe knew the black one was her father and blushed looking at her brothers. She moved to Simon, the brown one, and stroked his face. "Simon." She smiled adn moved to Zac and stroked his face. "Zac."

She smiled and then sat down and then leaned back and shut her eyes and groaned softly. She laid on the couch and watched them wondering why they turned in the house.

They returned to their normal forms, the three of them standing naked in front of the young girl before they got dressed again. "So, which of us looks the best as wolf?" Simon asked to his sister with a smile. Mark and Zac both started to laugh a bit as Simon was teasing Maya by asking that question to her. Zac sat down directly next to her while Simon walked towards the kitchen, awaiting the reply from her. Her father on the other hand, sat down in his couch. Mark handed over the controller to his daughter so that she could decide what they would watch on the television this evening. It was getting darker already as they all were sitting in the living room, looking to the television.

She laughed and shook her head. "I am not even going to begin to answer that." She sighed adn leaned back against the couch not even looking at them as they were naked. She blushed harder. She sighed and leaned her head on her fathers shoulder. She began to turn channels until she decided on a show where a guy went all over the world to try the cuisine. She slowly began to doze off resting against her father. She snuggled close and shut her eyes and Maya soon was asleep.

Half an hour after Maya fell asleep, her father lifted her up and carried her to his bedroom, laying her down softly in his bed. Zac and Simon went to bed as well at that moment. Mark wasn't tired at all but because Maya was sleeping, he decided that it would be safer if he went to bed also. He laid down next to her, beneath the blankets. "Goodnight," he whispered to his sleeping daughter already. It was weird for him now he had somebody in his bed after such a long time and because he didn't want to break anything he said, he kept his eyes open for a long time so that he couldn't accidentally bump against her during his sleep.

Rolling over, she moved to him. She snuggled into his arms and rested her head against his shoulder. She snuggled into him for warmth as the temperature had dropped. Shutting her eyes, she smiled wider. She stretched along him and sighed. She continued to dream. Dreaming of running through the forest flanked by a brown, grey, and black wolf. She sighed adn breathed her warm breath on her.

With the blood of a Lycan running through his veins, the body temperature of Mark was higher then that of a human. When Maya moved against him, he closed his eyes, taking some rest himself. He started dreaming as well but for some reason, the dream he had was different then the dreams he had so far. In this dream Maya was the key person in a way that he didn't hoped for. The lips of Maya and himself touched and a kiss started. It was a very weird feeling that he had outside of his dream as well, his face turned red and his temperature started to rise by one degree. "Maya..." Mark whispered in his sleep, his arm covering her protective.

She sighed and continued to sleep against him. But when he said her name, her eyes flickered open. Canting her head, she looked up at him and snuggled in and stroked his chest. He was speaking in his sleep. She sighed and rolled over and fell asleep. Snuggling her ass up against him he was so warm. She continued to sleep and stretched out against him and yawned softly.

Before getting into a deeper state of sleeping, he felt how her ass snuggled up against him but he couldn't react on it anymore. Mark slipped off in a deeper sleep close after getting that feel. As the morning came, the man was still deep asleep while the sun started to shine on the curtains of his bedroom. It was finally weekend so he didn't need to wake up that early, which he always looked forward too during the week.

She had woken up early morning. Getting up, she got dressed in a running suit. She went out for a quick run that she did every day. Walking back to the house, she began to make a breakfast of pancakes and eggs. She hummed softly as the smell of coffee, eggs, and even some bacon she was able to scare up filled the house. She was going to serve breakfast and then to take a shower and grinned wider and laughed softly.

While his daughter was already outside and running, Mark woke up very slowly. He felt how it was colder now Maya wasn't in bed anymore but as he moved towards the place were his daughter had been laying, he felt how it became a bit warmer. She isn't gone for so long already, Mark thought as he sat up. Today, he wasn't really in the mood to get out off bed already so he decided to wait for his daughter to say if breakfast was ready when she was home again and had finished it.

Zac and Simon were awake before Maya and they heard her leave. They were playing on their PlayStation in Simon's room. "I'm a much better gamer then you," Zac kept saying to his brother to distract him from the football match they were playing on FIFA '13. Both of the boys were decent FIFA-players and they went very equal during playing. The match ended in a 2-1 victory for Simon and Zac didn't want to play anymore. The boys walked down the stairs while their sister was making breakfast. "Hello Maya, what are we going to eat this morning?" Zac asked. Simon on the other hand was more interested in how she had slept and asked so. Both of the boys sat down at the kitchen table, to keep their sister company.

"Pancakes, eggs, sausage. Do you boys want me to make you a smoothie to go with your breakfast?" She smiled and put out plates for them. She smiled and looked at Simon. "I slept very good, thank you." She smiled and began to pile both their plates with eggs and pancakes and bacon and went to make her father his plate. She knew he liked to sleep in. And on the weekends, her mother would always give him his breakfast in bed. She brought out the tray and the newspaper with some coffee, prepared teh way he liked it, and pancakes and eggs and looked to the two boys.

She walked up and pushed the door gently open and smiled at her father and put the tray on the bed and smiled backing up. "I am going to take a shower before I start cleaning the house today, alright?" She looked at him and bit her lip.

"I would like a smoothie," Zac replied to his sister and Simon only shook his head. He wasn't that much a fan of smoothies and preferred a glass of milk or a cup of coffee or tea. When Maya piled their plates, they smiled and started to eat, complimenting her on her cooking skills. They had finished quite fast and went upstairs, to dress themselves. After changing, they went back down and watched some television together.

Her father was still in his bed when Maya came up. "Hello darling," he said as she entered the room. Mark was happy when he saw that she brought her breakfast on bed. "That's very nice from you and yes, you can take a shower first. You don't have to clean during the weekend if you don't want too but it's your choice," Mark replied to his daughter. The man was very curious why his daughter always bit her lip as he started to notice that she did it quite often but thought it would be weird to ask so didn't said a thing about it.

She had made Zac a healthy smoothie and gave it to him a big cup. She smiled adn looked at her father as he came in. Maya watched her father and nodded. "I might, I might not, I am not sure." She smiled and turned and walked to the shower. Maya was excited to take a shower. She loved her morning showers. She shed her clothes and put them in the hamper, she climbed under a hot stream of water and sighed and shut her eyes smiling.

She leaned her head forward adn smiled wider and grinned. She began to stroke herself and leaned her head back arching her back and began to stroke herself and smiled wider and bit her lip.

Mark had finished his delicious breakfast while Maya was in the shower. And he thought about how his daughter was acting more like his wife was doing. This brought him on an idea, he would knock on the door of the bathroom, maybe she would allow him in? Well, it would only make her like her mother more if she did but he would understand if she didn't. He slowly climbed out of the bed, walking towards the bathroom in his boxer. A few knocks on the door and he awaited her answer on it, not knowing that she was stroking herself.

She blushed and rocked her hips forward into her fingers. Biting her lip, she shivered and panted. Then he knocked on teh door and she looked up and swallowed hard. "Um...y-yea?" She pulled her hand out as if she had already been caught. She moved out of the water and pulled the curtain back. Canting her head, she watched the door and squinted a bit.

Slowly he opened the door, walking in with only his boxer. He looked quite attractive for his age though. Most men of his age started to develop a belly but that of Mark was still as flat as it was when he was younger. "Do you mind if I enter the shower as well?" He asked, with a very gentle voice. It was a weird question probably but he had to ask it, something inside of him wanted that Maya was going replace his wife in all ways so also in a more intimate, sexual way.

She gasped. "No! Get out! No get out!" She showered off and began to move forward and tried to turn off the shower and pulled on a towel and stepped out. "Get out, let me finish!" She was blushing violently and stepped back and frowned adn looekd at him and shook her head.

He pulled down his boxer, revealing his manhood to her while she was standing there. With a sigh, he grabbed her and lifted her in the shower again. Turning on the water, they were standing there, their bodies very close to each other. "It's okay, Maya. I'm not going to hurt you. It's very normal what we are doing," Mark whispered to his little girl. His hand wandered off towards her firm breasts and he started to caress one of them, gently.

She yelped and struggled gripping her towel close. She struggled her legs were dragged over the edge and screamed and then gasped as the towel became heavy and shivered gripping her towels close and looked at him. "No, don't touch me, stop." She screamed and slapped his hands away and blushed as she became wet and hated herself for it. She stumbled and moved out of the tub and whimpered.

Back
Top Bottom