Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLOSED. THANK YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLips

Moon
Ello! I'm new on BM but not to roleplaying.

I'm looking for literate males capable of writing more than 2 sentences to play certain incest roles!

I ONLY ROLEPLAY THROUGH BLUEMOON. THREAD OR PM.

I DO roleplay with images! Real life/ model images. :)
You aren't required to provide one, though I do prefer it.

* NOTICE: DUE TO HIGH VOLUME OF ROLEPLAYS, MY RESPONSES WILL BE SLOWER -
If you are expecting several responses a day, I'm afraid I'm not the right partner for you! *​

About My Characters:
- The characters I play range in young teens to late teens.
- I can play any teen from virginal to experienced.
- I can play innocent or rebellious!
- Clean-skin OR tattooed, pierced, and hair dyed (my favorite).
- I can play any body size: skinny or plump!
- My character can have small or large breasts and/or ass, though I will only play characters with REALISTIC body parts (Please do not ask me for giant balloon tits the size of planets that could very well have their own orbital system from their sheer size. No, thank you.)

What I really like in a roleplay:
- Realism
- Big age differences
- Playing a younger character
- All male body types, be it fit or pot-bellied, shaved or hairy
- Psychological roleplays
- Plot with smut
- Romance
- Rough/ abusive scenarios
- Authoritative males
- Playing tatted/ pierced girls
- Opposites attract

I don't have many limits, though I hate:
- Rimming (I love anal, but hate rimming)
- Non-consent unless otherwise specified
- Abuse that leaves my character immobile (I want her to be able to move)
- Anything pertaining to the washroom (urine, feces, etc...)
- Bestiality
- Collars (just don't)
- SUBMISSIVE MALES!

Pairings:

- Daughter x Father
- Adopted Daughter x Adoptive Father
- Stepdaughter x Stepfather

- Sister x Brother
- Half-Sister x Half-Brother
- Adopted Sister x Brother
- Sister x Adopted Brother
- Stepsister x Stepbrother

- Niece x Uncle
- Adopted Niece x Uncle

- First or Second Cousins
- Adopted Cousin x Cousin

* PLEASE NOTE:
MOST OF THE PLOTS LISTED BELOW CAN BE ALTERED/ SWITCHED TO FIT DIFFERENT PAIRINGS.
ie. A father x daughter plot can be switched to a uncle x niece plot. *​

Father x Daughter Plots:

1) - A daughter overhears her lonely father on the phone ordering a prostitute. Instead of going to her friends house for a sleepover (like her father thought), she disguises herself as a masked prostitute in order to replace the one ordered.

2) - A daughter sneaks out late at night. When she returns well past 3 in the morning dressed in barely any clothing, her father decides to teach her a lesson and humiliate her by making her take off her clothes.

3) - A rebellious punk daughter enjoys piercings, tattoos, and dyed hair. She hides her colored hair by wearing a wig, takes out her piercings before she goes home, and hides her tattoos from her strict and conservative military father. He catches her one day before she has an opportunity to hide her true identity.

4) - A daughter secretly goes on the internet and masturbates for strangers on cam. Her perverted father finds out and decides to pose as one of these strangers on the website. He masturbates on the cam with his daughter, who doesn't know it's him until she notices a painting hanging on the wall that she recognizes from her father's bedroom. Realizing it's her father, horny for her, she sneaks into his room the next night to surprise him with a blow job.

5) - A daughter finds out the identity of her father when her mother reveals it on her deathbed. Her father, a promiscuous, handsome, and extremely successful business owner refuses to believe he is her biological father. That is, until courts order a DNA test which proves the paternity. Though, the daughter, a genuine rebel, detests his rich, self-centered guts.

6) - SEND ME YOUR IDEAS!!!

Sister x Brother Plots:

1) - A popular brother is at the top of the popularity chain while younger sister is not and is considered a "loser". His girlfriend, who is not very nice, often stays over. Angry at her, the sister gradually began to steal the girlfriend's lingerie and sex toys.

2) - A sister is anticipating the return of her soldier brother from tour, although she knows he will not return for another month. He comes back early, in order to surprise his family only to find out his parents are out of town and his sister is home alone.

3) - A brother is released from jail early on good behaviour. Although he did not commit the crime, his parents believe he did and refuse to see him. His sister, on the other hand, is the only one who believes in his innocence and takes him in.

4) - A brother and police officer gets a call about a group of teens vandalizing warehouses with graffiti. He sets out to the warehouse, only to commence in chasing the suspects. He chases a young teen girl, and manages to get her to the ground and cuff her. Though, as he turns her over, he is shocked to see it's his little sister.

5) - An estranged brother gets a call from the courts, alerting him that his parents (who he has not seen in years) have died in a car accident. He is the only other relative left to take care of his much younger sister, whom he has never met. (He would be much older, and would have left the house on bad terms before she was born. He would have known about her existence but wouldn't have ever met her before)

Niece x Uncle:

1) - An estranged uncle receives a call that his brother and his wife have died in a car accident, and that the next kin to care for her is him. Though, his niece is spoiled and lived a lavish lifestyle with her parents. Whereas him, her uncle, is more of a simplistic man, and lives in a model cabin home in the woods.

2) - A niece commits a crime and is sentenced to house arrest on her uncle's farm. Since her uncle owns a rehabilitation farm for delinquents, he made an agreement with the judge to reduce her sentence in exchange for staying on house arrest on his farm. His niece, a spoiled brat with a bad attitude problem, is in for a grave surprise when she realizes her uncle is tough, dominant, and doesn't take shit.

3) - A niece gets arrested for attempted arson. Her fathers calls his brother - her uncle and lawyer - to help his daughter from seeing jail time. Her uncle, a very successful lawyer with many connections and many friends in the court, manages to get the charges dropped. Though, the judge deems her household and parents as incapable of supporting and controlling her, and only agrees to drop the charges if her uncle takes her in his custody.

4) - A niece is causing trouble in the neighbourhood. Her uncle, a reputable police officer, receives a call about a group of teen vandals who are spray painting/ graffiti-ing. Upon arriving to the scene, the teens scatter and flee, and the uncle police officer sets off on a chase with one of the teens. Upon getting her to the ground and cuffing her, he rolls her over and is shocked to see that the teen delinquent is his very own niece.

5) - An uncle is asked to check in on his niece while her parents are gone for the weekend. Pulling up to the house, he is shocked to see two police cars puled up at the house. The police were called for noise complaints, due to a big house party his niece decided to have. All the guests left, while the police deliberate whether to charge her with underaged drinking. Luckily, her uncle talks them out of it, agreeing that she was to stay at his house under watch.

RE: Gimme, gimme, INCEST!

Oh, what a shame that you only play by BM. Might have ben fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom