Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Androgynous Slut and the Dominant Futa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Toran

Moon
I'm searching for a Dominant Futanari to play opposite of my Submissive, Slutty Femboy Sasha. Now, the type of Futanari I want has some specific requirements that must be met, but aside from those few trivialities, anything goes when it comes to ideas.

-The Futas must be ones with a Penis and Testicles, but no Vagina, essentially the Shemale versions.

-The Futas must have Breasts within the Big/Large Breasts requirement kink, which are anywhere from DD-Cup and up.

-The Futas must have cocks with a size that falls within the Big/Large Cocks range, anywhere from 10 Inches and up.

So long as these requirements are met, I don't have a specific preference for the types of Futanari. Horsegirls, Demons, Angels, Furries/Anthros, Dragons? Fine with me. Muscular She-Orc Warriors who take my character as a prize and dominate me? Fine with me go wild. I'm willing to do whatever tickles your fancy, just so long as those Futanari Requirements are met, and the sex is consensual. If you're interested, send me a PM and we can get this started. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom