Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feel like an RP! (Male and Female RPs Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Glad you chose to check out my request thread! :D

First things first, I'm not comfortable writing a bi-sexual or lesbian woman. Also I'm more interested in story and plot driven RP's than RP's that are all or mostly sex-driven. If you PM me to tell me about a story idea and I don't reply within at least 3 days, it means I'm not interested and I'm too chicken-shit to tell you because I'm afraid I'd accidentally hurt your feelings, or you'll reply back and try to talk me into it even though I said no. Please don't make me hide! LOL

I swear I won't be offended or hurt if you don't reply to my PM if I PM you about a story idea and you don't reply back within at least three days. I'll just assume you're either not interested, have enough partners at the moment or don't have time for more.

Check back because I know I'll edit this post. It's late and later I'll probably think of something I'll wish I had included here.

PAIRINGS:
Friends (or best friends) becoming something more.
Neighbours
Renter and Landlord
Co-workers or boss and employee
Strangers (or he's a stranger to her)
Ex's (ex-boyfriend and girlfriend or ex-husband and ex-wife)
Photographer and amateur model
Singer and fan or groupie
Secret Admirer
Rich girl and body guard
Politicians daughter and body guard
Princess and neighbouring Prince or King
more..

I really like romance and plot/character development!

I'm also okay with incest -except I'd be uncomfortable playing a mom, aunt or grandmother, and would really prefer if they were related by marriage or because she was adopted.

I also like kidnap and force -but would prefer the force be more of the coerced, drug in food or drink to make her loose her inhibitions, repeated seduction until she gives in, or black-mail.

I do have some idea's but still working on them, so I'll add them later. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom