Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEdZ Fraternity... open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
She returned his kiss, once their lips came together for a kiss. A small gasp escaping past her lips as she felt his body move slightly and press against her breast.

The hand at his chest, moved to down to one of his hands, gently taking a hold of his hand with her own. She then led his hand to the bottom of her shirt, trying to encourage him to grasp onto it.
She pulled her lips from his for a moment, "Take this off for me, will you...?" She whispered her words out to him, before pressing her lips fully against him with their kiss.

Rick's head gave a slight nod, not wanting to break the kiss; their tongues were too intertwined to want to do too much speaking.

Obediently, his hand found the bottom edge of her red t-shirt, and began to wiggle it up her body, getting detoured at her breasts.

She sat up slightly, allowing her hands to raise as he slipped the shirt off of her body. Their lips were apart, naturally, and he took the moment to admire her breasts. His desire was to bury his face in the cleavage formed by Jessica's bra, but instead he laid back, gently tugging at her so that she might lay on top of him as their lips met again. Their kisses were becoming increasingly passionate.

She had lowered her hands back onto his chest after her shirt was removed, watching as the red material was tossed to the side and soon forgotten. As he tugged at her gently, she shifted her body moving herself over top of him as their lips once again met.

As she felt his tongue come forward again, her lips moved around his tongue as she gently sucked on it for a few moments, before loosening her lips and joining her tongue back with his.

She once again shifted her body slightly, moving so her hips met and became aligned with his own.

Rick knew that Jess had to be feeling the hardness that was developing in his jeans; he was hugely aroused.

As their tongues continued their passionate dance of desire, his long hands slid over her back, savoring the feel of her skin. From her back to her shoulders to her upper arms, then back to her shoulders before carressing her back, his breathing and heartrate were picking up noticably.

Taking a bit of a chance, his hands slipped down to her jeans, grabbing her ass as he pulled her closer to himself.

A gasp escaped past their lips and into their kiss, feeling his hands grab at her ass. Her hips shifted slightly, though slowly she began to sway and push her hips gently against his own as she continued to lay on top of him.

Slowly she pulled her lips back from his own, moving her upper body up a bit. Her hands at his chest moved back, and moved to reach behind her and towards the clasp of her bra.

Gazing towards him, a blush on her cheeks she slowly worked on the clasp of her bra, undoing it within a few moments. The material covering over her breasts loosening.

Rick found he could barely breathe as Jessica reached back to undo her bra. One simple word escaped his lips as she did so... wow...

As the clasp was undone, his hands reached up on her back, taking a hold of the thin strap, easing it over her shoulders.

He smiled at her warmly, longingly, wordlessly... then raised his head slightly for their lips to meet, once again.

Her breathing slowly begin to pick up, her eyes sliding closed as she felt his hand up along her back and then across her shoulder as he let the strap fall down her arm.

"Rick...touch me..." She spoke against his lips, before se pressed her lips harder against his own as he pressed his lips back to hers, instantly deepening the kiss between the two.

He was eager to comply; it was what he wanted to.

Her arms wriggled out of her straps as their kiss endured, and she raised her body slightly from his as he slipped the sheer fabric away from between them.

As she lowered, her perfectly firm breasts pressing against his bare chest, his hands went to her sides, brushing against the softness of the sides of her breasts.

Involuntarily his hips thrust once, desiring to be closer... more joined... with her.

His mouth spoke, his lips moving against hers.

"Damn, Jess... are you... amazing..."

"R-Rick..." She gasped out his name against his lips, her own hips shifting and pressing against him after he thrust his hips up and against her.

After her bra was completely removed, her hands had moved back towards his bare torso. Slowly she traced her fingertips down along his torso, reaching her hands towards his jeans. Within moments, she began to search out the ties to his jeans, taking a hold of the button.

She played with the button for a bit, before unbuttoning his jeans and moving her fingers over to the zipper. Still hoping in her mind that he didn't at all mind her actions.

Rick's desire for Jessica was totally inflamed as she fumbled with the button on his jeans. Honestly, he just couldn't take it any longer.

Gently, but too abruptly, he shifted out from under her and sat up, undoing his jeans and pulling them off his legs. He cast a quick glance toward the door to make sure it was locked.

His hands nearly reached for his underwear, a pair of dark blue briefs, but he resisted; he had visions of her running from the room in terror when she finally saw him.

His eyes opened wide, seeking permission as he fingers edged toward her pants. "May I?" he asked softly, tentatively. He fought the urge to stare at her breasts... just yet.

She had pulled back a bit from him as he sat up, her gaze traveling down towards his pants, watching as he removed the material from his legs. She followed his hands, watching as he had reached for his underwear, but instead his hands came back towards her and to her own jeans.

Watching his fingers touch at the ties of her jeans, she nodded her head allowing him to continue. She drew in a short breath as she felt the jeans begin to loosen from around her hips.

His mouth was open with wonder, his eyes wide with anticipation, as he loosened her pants, sliding them over the curvature of her hips.

Rick's heart raced, surging with power, as his fingers trembled. He felt like he was in the presence of a goddess.

His hands brushed against her leg as the fabric slid down. As she stepped out of her pant legs, he stole a glance at her panties, igniting a whole new level of desire... and longing... and lust within him.
Beth Darlington and her best friend Anne had met for drinks at The Hideaway, a dark but quiet spot just beyond the edge of campus. Anne had finished teaching her one evening poli-sci class on Persuation and Manipulation in Politics. It was a little after 10:00 p.m. on this particular Wednesday night, and Anne had filled her friend in on her latest exploits with an encounter she had had with her on-again, off-again boyfriend and his two-year old Labrador Retriever.

As Anne described the scene over a glass of red wine, Beth was wiggling uncomfortably in her seat.

"What's the matter, Hon? Have I gotten you all hot and bothered?"

Beth laughed self-consciously. Yeah, you have me horny as hell, she responded. But Beth knew that Anne knew that already, from the questions she had peppered her way about the dog.

She reached down and underneath her skirt, pulling her wet panties away from her pussy. Damn you, you have me drenched down there, Anne, Beth complimented.

"Well, I'm pretty horny too... and eager about your lastest fuck of that student of yours... what's his name? Stan?"

Yeah, Beth responded, smiling widely. It was a couple of days ago... and let me tell you, that boy can fuck like a stallion... not like O'Bannon who wilted in my pussy twenty seconds after he shot his load in me.

Beth continued, heightening her friend's desire. He took me on the couch... filling me with his cock... he was insatiable. I never even got all the way undressed Anne, it was incredible.

The best part was, after he had cum, he was still hard as grantite. I had him get off of me, and he stood by the couch while I took his entire length in my mouth. Anne, I don't think he'd ever been mouth-fucked before, and the way his legs trembled and shook, I thought he was going to collapse before we were done.

The taste of our juices mixed together drove me crazy! Running my tongue around his head, and then taking him deep in my throat while I fondled his balls... and well, within three or four minutes, he was ready with a whole new load of his sweet stuff, which shot all over my face and breasts.

I guarantee you, that boy will come whenever I call again!

"I have no doubt," Anne agreed.

Nonchalantly she moved closer to her friend, sitting right next to Beth in the small dark booth they were seated at.

"I know we don't have time for a full-scale fuck tonight," Anne commented sadly. "But I'd love to reach down and pleasure you with my fingers just a bit... if you don't mind."

But as the words were coming from her mouth, her left hand was already hidden under the darkness of the table, exploring under her friend's bunched-up skirt.

Trying to keep her composure, Beth's hand rested on top of Anne's as her long fingers pulled away the cotton fabric of Beth's panties, instantly finding her wet mound.

She bit gently onto her bottom lip, a blush forming on her cheeks feeling him begin to tug down her jeans. Her hips rising and arching slightly, making it easier for him to remove the material from her legs.

Once she stepped out from her pants, she glanced towards him, the blush only deepening on her cheeks as she noticed his gaze look towards her hips and at her panties. Her own gaze lowering for a few moments, and towards his crotch. A small gasp escaping her, surprised she didn't notice it before, seeing the shape of his erection through the briefs that had covered him.

She quickly raised her gaze, not wanting to start to stare at him. A small shy smile formed on her lips, as she looked back towards his gaze hoping he didn't catch her looking at him.

After a few thoughts, she had brought her hands back to her own body and towards her hips. Her fingers sliding down and soon grasping at the waistline of her panties. She let out a long breath, before she lightly tugged on the material bringing it down an inch or so.

"Oh damn," Rick muttered, to no one in particular as she put her fingers at the edge of the elastic of her panties.

He had caught her stolen glance at his thickness forming, and was pleased with her response. There was no turning back now.

He blushed as their eyes connected. Rick reached for Jessica's hips, pulling her a bit closer to himself.

"May I... please?" he asked gently, tentatively.

He felt like an excited four year old, getting ready to open the treasured present from under the tree.

Listening to his request, she once again gave a small nod. "Y-yes...please..." She whispered her words out to him, her gaze though once against lowering towards his hips.

Her hands soon moved away from the waistline of her panties, as his hands replaced hers. "Would you mind, if I were to remove these...?" As she spoke, her hands had moved to his knees and traveled up his sides and to his hips until her fingers had reached towards his briefs.

Her fingers curled and grasped at the waistline of his briefs, giving a playful tug at them. She tilted her head slightly, awaiting his answer.

"In... a moment," Rick answered lustfully. His hands trailed down her hips, bringing the fabric of her panties with them.

He took the utmost of care, as though unlocking a treasured jewel. As the fabric slipped past her hips, revealing her womanhood, he gasped with two deep sucks of air, his arms, indeed his whole upper body, trembling spontaneously.

"Oh Jess... I... want you" he whispered with a burning desire as her legs moved out of the panties.

She was utterly, breathtakingly, beautiful to him.
One, then two of Anne's long slender fingers penetrated Beth's willing opening.

Beth squirmed slightly, letting out a soft, quiet moan as her friend's touch began to please her.

She was in a public place, which, though very dark and mostly empty, required that she maintain more self-control than she was accustomed to.

As Anne's fingers danced within her lover's secret place, she used her thumb, coated with Beth's own wetness, to massage her clitoris.

Beth's legs began to tremble under the table; her eyes closed, as Anne's movements became more focused... more intense.

Before very long had passed at all, Beth's hand went on top of Anne's as she neared the point of climax. Beth bit her lower lips to force any sound to stay within, beyond a slight whimper that came in time with the pulsations of her pussy, clamped around her female lover's fingers.

Anne spoke, perhaps, for them both.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck, Beth... that feels... amazing..."

She once again shifted and arched up her hips, as he began to pull away her last article of clothing. She watched as the material got brought down her legs and down past her ankles, the material soon tossed aside and forgotten like the rest of their clothing.

Her hands had moved away from his briefs for a few moments, her hands sliding up his torso and up his chest. Her left hand moving to rest onto his shoulder, while her right hand cupped at his cheek.

"I want you too...Rick..." She whispered her words out to him. Leaning her head towards him, as she gently brushed her lips against his own for a light kiss.

The light kiss was tempting, teasing, inviting. He wanted so much more.

His head probed to reach her lips again; he was becoming insatiable.

With a second, more pronounced kiss, he then reached down to begin removing his shorts. Rick was aching with desire.

Her right hand moved back from his cheek and brushed back through his hair until it rested on the back of his head. Her lips pressed more firmly against his own, deepening the kiss between the two.

Feeling his hands between them, her body shifted and moved a bit away from his hips. She was tempted to glance down towards his hips, but she kept her lips against his own with their kiss. Her lips eventually parting and her tongue sliding past her lips to touch to his own.

Their kiss endured; without watching, his hands lowered his shorts, his body wriggling out of them. For the first time, ever, they were completely naked. He was terribly excited, and terribly frightened, at the same time.

A thousand thoughts flooded his mind. What if she found him unsatisfying? What if he hurt her? What if he did something wrong? What if...

The questions were nearly debilitating... and then he thought of her... her beauty, her near perfection... the thought that she had chosen to share this moment with him... the thought that she had wanted him.

He stirred courage within his own heart, and asked her the question that made his heart pound wildly.

"Jess... may I... enter you?"

Her eyes slowly slid open and met with his gaze, their kiss broken though she kept her head leaned towards him, her forehead resting against his own. She felt her chest begin to heave, her breathing starting to quicken as she listened to his request.

She had nodded a lot during their time together thus far, this being no exception. She wanted this, to feel his arms wrapped around her, his lips on her own, for him to take her. "Yes...Rick..." After she spoke her words, her hips shifted over top of his own, her legs moving to spread slightly.

The blush remained apparent on her cheeks. Though this was what she wanted, and guessed it's what he wanted as well, she had still felt a bit of embarrasment and shyness around him.

There was a bit of innocence about it all.

BEdZ was legendary for its sexual exploits; as other frat houses existed to give a sanction for drinking, the Beta House existed for sexual pleasure. But that didn't mean that all of its members had the same degree of sexual experience.

Rick was one of those who did he share of talking and bragging (those less than most), but didn't have the practice to back up his boasts. In fact, Jessica would be the first person he actually made love to... and thus his fears and hesitation.

Their foreheads touching, his hands went to her sides as he guided her of top of him.

The stories told him that he was supposed to be "on top," the one making the conquest... but this moment felt entirely... right...

Jess taking the lead in how he entered her... speed, depth, rhythm... and so he guided her to himself, feeling the tip of his hardness brushing her body.

He was not yet near her beautiful entrance, but breathed heavily, even erratically as he waited the moment when he would touch her wetness.

His lips, slightly open, pressed against hers again.

Her lips once again broke away from the kiss, her lips moving across his cheek and over towards his ear. "I want you...Rick...so much..." She breathed her words out to him, before trailing her lips back and soon brushing her lips back against his own.

Her breathing was heavy, her chest rising and falling heavily with each breath that she took. Both of her arms reached forward, her left hand had moved up to rest at his shoulder while her right lowered between them and towards his crotch. Her fingers gently moving to grasp around the base of his erection.

She slowly, and gently moved his length in her hand. Her body shifting and her hips raising up, she slowly brought the tip closer and closer to her nether lips.

Jessica touched him... touched his thickness... and he gasped. Her hand was warmth, safety, welcome, desire.

A soft moan escaped his lips, totally beyond his control; over the next period of time he would come realize how much was beyond his control as raw passion took over.

His hands went from her sides to her hips, rounding to her tender cheeks. His fingers kneaded her flesh as he held his breath, imagining the feel of her softness enveloping him.

She continued to bring his length closer and closer towards her womanhood. Her hips continuing to shift slightly and raise further upwards, as she soon brought the tip of his length against her moist folds.

A small gasp escaped past her lips, not yet having him enter her, but beginning to slide the tip back and forth along her folds. After, what seemed like minutes, but was only a few seconds she moved to position his shaft towards her entrance.

The blush remained on her cheeks, a moan now passing her lips both from the feel of him touching at her entrance and his the feel of his hands massaging and kneading at her backside.

Take everything at a slow pace, she once again began to rock her hips. Her hips lowering, as the tip of his cock had pressed more firmly against her entrance. As she continued to rock her hips, her walls began to stretch slightly as she began to take the head of his cock within her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom