Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEdZ Fraternity... open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hand touched his, and Rick's pulse soared; it was as if electricity passed between them.

"No... no," he protested softly. "I... uh... liked it."

A shy, little-boy smile crossed his face.

"This would be forward, Jessica" he said, just before leaning forward and pressing his lips lightly against hers.

Jessica gasped against his lips, her eyes widening for just a moment before they soon fluttered and slid closed. Her head had tilted slightly, and her lips pressed back against his own to return his kiss.

As well as returning his kiss, her arms had reached forward and moved to slide around his torso in a light hug. The palms of her hands moving to gently rub at this lower back.

Rick was shocked... and delighted. He pulled back, just a bit, breaking the kiss without breaking the emerging hug.

"This is wonderful, Jess... I mean wonderful."

His eyes were wide, full of excitement... aliveness.

"I just want to make sure..."

His heart was pounding, his blood pressure skyrocketing. His eyes narrowed slightly; he found her beautiful... utterly captivating.

Damn! how he wanted this moment to continue...

As his lips broke away from hers, she pulled her head back a couple inches, her lips parting slightly as she let a long, slow breath. She couldn't help but let out another small laugh as she listened to his first statement.

At his second statement, she tilted her head slightly a bit confused by his words. "Make sure...? Of what...?" As she spoke those words, her arms gave a light squeeze around his torso, and the smile on her lips small, but still evident.

Rick blushed darkly; he really wasn't too experienced here.

"I... I want to make sure..."

He swallowed hard twice.

"I want to make sure you want to... continue..."

Then his face got really red.

"Continue kissing... making... out."

"Oh!" Realization dawned on her as she listened to his words, her face turning a bright red with her own blush.
She glanced to the side for a moment, as she stumbled with her words. "Y-Yes...I would like...to continue..." She glanced back towards him, feeling a bit embarrased with herself. She gave a light cough, before continuing to speak out to him.
"Would you like to...continue as well...?" Her gaze had met with his own, her eyes lowering for a moment and looking towards his lips. As she realized she was looking towards his lips for quite some time, her eyes shot back up to meet back with his gaze.

As Jess looked back at Rick, his eyes were closed... mouth open slightly... leaning back into her kiss.

His right hand went to her upper arm and moved on up to her neck, gently holding her as the very tips of their tongue met.
Mitch's hand stayed on her shoulder, but his eyes penetrated into her soul. There was a passion, a depth of desire most people missed in looking at Lylah.

His hand squeezed her slightly.

"You don't need to be afraid with me. Or ashamed," he said softly.

"It's okay," he assured her.

"Tell me about you... what do you like? What makes you tick?"

And then he made it a little more specific. "Do you have any hobbies?"

And then he added, "I'd like to get to know you better."

Her lips parted ever so slightly, as his lips had returned to hers for a kiss. The tip of her tongue venturing past her parted lips to join with his, as their kiss soon deepened. Her arms continued to hug around his torso, her fingertips slowly beginning to trace along his spine.

After a little while, her hands circled around from his back and back to his front. Her hands moving to the bottom of his shirt, before sliding the palms of her hands up the material of his shirt for her hands to rest at his bare torso.

The feel of Jessica's bare hands on Rick's body drove him crazy with desire.

His free hand reached for her side, pressing warmly against her softness; the desire was there to touch her breast, but he held off. Slow... slow... he kept telling himself.

His hand stayed on her side, while he leaned more fully into their kiss. The flood of sensations made him lightheaded.

Her hands once again lowered, moving her hands away from his bare torso and to the bottom of his shirt. Her fingers reaching and grasping at the bottom rim of his shirt.

She slowly pulled her lips back from his own, breaking the kiss. Though she continued to keep her lips just an inch away from his own. "Could I take this off...?" She breathed her words out against his lips questioning him, while gently tugging up on his shirt.
"That is if you don't mind..." She tilted her head slightly, hoping that he didn't mind what she was asking.

"Please," he responded, with barely a whisper.

He was terribly turned on. He wiggled out of his shirt for her, pressing closer to her body.

He imagined what she would be like without her shirt, and got that much harder.

His shirt was tossed to the side, once he had helped her with the removal of his shirt. "Much better." She gave a small smile, the palms of her hands moving up his torso, up his chest and finally moving to rest at the top of his shoulders.
She once again slid her eyes closed, closing the distance between their lips once more as she met her lips with his for a kiss.

Kari frowned, the brochure said nothing of the sort. It just said it was a public school with classes daily. There was fine print, but she didn't have the time to read it. She barely had time to look at the damned thing. Her parents wanted her out of the house and out of their lives. More to the point, her father wanted her gone. Her mother loved having her around the house. She had been teaching Kari to speak Japanese.
Kari shook her head, Well as long as we're here, you might as well show me around. She turned around and walked up the steps, before turning back. Aaron, would you mind if you showed me you're room? I'm pretty tired from my bus ride, I'd love to take a shower and have a quick nap before I drop off my bags at my room next door. She said this in complete innocence. She wasn't naive at all, she was just wondering what Aaron's intentions were. She could already tell he found her attractive. But would he be the normal sort who fucks a girl without buying her dinner or would he be the guy who would be gentle, sweet and kind?
Kari waited until Aaron came to the step she was on before asking her next question, How many girls live in the girl's dorms? Or do they all just congregate with the males here? She heard sounds of both men and women clearly in the middle of sex, so she knew she might just might be out of luck with her knight in shining armor.

"I dunno for sure," Aaron replied. "I would guess about the same number as live here... about 15, or so. And yeah, you can take a shower... no problem."

He smiled warmly.

"Just make yourself at home."

Aaron had every intention of being a perfect gentleman toward his guest.

He showed her to his room, pointed to the bathroom.

"There are some clean towels on the shelf; just come back downstairs whenever you're done," he continued warmly. Then he turned to go toward the door, so she could have her privacy.

Kari nodded, it figured as much. The minutes the females outweighed the males they would only be accepting males. She followed him to his room. Looking around it looked like the normal male dorm room. When he didn't hint to following her into the shower she looked at him. You sure they training you frat boys properly? She raised an eyebrow. Shower equals naked equals quick fuck. She stepped closer to him each time she said a word. So by the time she said her next sentence she was right on him. Nap equals another fuck equals scoring the girl for the night. It was then she realized that she was standing a few inches from him.
Gods was he handsome, perfect build, perfect eyes, everything that she wanted from a guy was standing right in front of her. Close the door. She said suddenly. A sudden urge was inside her. She wanted his dick. Dropping her bags to the floor she quickly shed her clothes to reveal a fifteen year old who didn't look a day over sixteen. Her matching black and red bra and undies shaped to her form perfectly. She was a walking sex machine.
This is you're one choice Aaron. You can either fuck me now or.... she paused. Fuck me in the shower.... She paused again. Or before we take a nap. She didn't know what came over her. She seriously was after his cock and she needed it inside her. She never knew a guy who could turn her on this quickly.
Kari walked to the bed and laid down, I warn you though, if you hurt me, I will fuck your world up. She rested her head on his pillows and watched to see what he would do. A semi-naked female with perky double D breasts and a tight round ass to match. What guy wouldn't try and tap that?

As Jessica's hands went to his shoulders, Rick's hands touched her face. His tongue circled her lips.

He was so terribly excited, but afraid she might slam the door shut at any moment.

His fingers coursed through her hair; the sensation of her fine blonde hair tracing through his fingers was exhilirating.

His breathing picked up; he thought hers did as well.
Aaron's eyes were wide with wonder. As she spoke, and started undressing, he shoved the door shut with his foot, then pushed the button to lock the door, all without turning his gaze from her.

As she moved toward the bed, his eyes continued to scan her body. How old was she, anyway?

He could sense a tightness developing in his shorts, and slipped out of his decorative t-shirt as he moved toward the bed.

A smile was on his face as he sat on the edge of the bed, next to her. His pants were still on.

He leaned down toward her, his one arm on the far side of her body. He pressed his lips to hers.

Kari kissed back the fire in her raging. She looked up at him. He was amazed that she would allow him to do this to her. Don't wait, just take my clothes off. She whispered. But before he had the chance to, she caught his arm. I'm a virgin, so be gentle at first please...
If this man was worth his salt he would do as she asked. Kari's body throbbed with sexual tension. She wanted this man inside her. No, she needed this man inside her. He had a pull over her that she didn't know existed. Please, Aaron...I need you inside me. She kissed him again and looked down to see the tent that he was pitching, Gods was it big.

With her encouragement, Aaron's clothes fell to the floor.

Their lips pressed hard against each other as his hand reached for her breast. The sheer fabric of her bra was sensual, warm; he ran his hand over the soft contour of her breast.

His tongue touched her lip, her teeth, and then brushed against her tongue.

His cock was growing harder by the minute.

His mouth pulled away for just a moment from her lips.

"Kari," he said lustfully, "you feel amazing."

Her hands had slid back from his shoulders, the palms of her hands resting now at the back of his neck.
As their kiss continued, her head tilted slightly, her lips once again parting as she felt his tongue circle her lips. Her tongue soon joining with his, giving the tip of it a small lick.
Jessica's hips shifted slightly, her body moving closer to his own until her clothed chest pressed against his own bare one.

As their tongues began their playful dance, while Jessica's breasts pressed against his bare chest, Rick leaned back, resting his head upon his pillow. His hands were still on her side, and wordlessly beckoned her to join him.

It was bold, perhaps, but he was inviting her to lay next to him as they kissed. They were still fully clothed... minus his shirt.

He longed to feel the touch of her skin against his.

It seemed she hesitated for just a moment. "Jess... come here, please," he asked softly.

As she felt him lean back, her eyes opened slightly and her lips pulled back from his own, glancing towards him and listening to his words.

Her eyes quickly traveled to the empty spot on the bed next to him. She did hesitate for a moment, before giving a small nod. She soon shifted her body and slid next to him, laying down at his side, one of her hands moving to rest onto his chest.

She glanced back up towards him, once she had laid down. A small blush forming on her cheeks as she met with his gaze for a short moment.

As Jessica saddled up next to him, a smile spread across Rick's face.

His eyes closed as he turned toward her, his lips parting slightly to meet hers.

As their lips met, he turned his body slightly to the side, drawing closer to Jess. As he did so, he had touched to her body, resting lightly on her breast. He gasped with pleasure as he felt her softness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom