Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEdZ Fraternity... open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazingly he stayed hard inside her. Beth's eyes went wide with wonder as he resumed the vigor of thrusting within her.

Damn, you young buck... Let's see what else you have in you. Pump my pussy some more! she begged.

She shifted so that his cock was striking her in a new place as she took his nipple in her mouth. She was thoroughly enjoying being fucked by this stud.

Maybe it's the red hair, she wondered to herself as another orgasm prepared to overtake her, stealing her focus.

Alaine put her arms around Andy's neck as she felt him inside of her stirring up her emotions. She moved her hips in closer to his letting out a few soft moans it response to is tongue and fingers.
"Fuck ya!" Stan grunted as he went back to fucking Beth. He was known for being able to last and go for seconds, and here he just proved it. He continued to pound away at her pussy, slamming into her harder every time. He was gonna make sure she called him back when she was horny again, and this was the best way. Her pussy wrapped around him surprisingly strong and he was enjoying every minuet of being inside her.

Andy's fingers curled slightly within Alanie, touching a very sensitive spot within her; a gasp escaped from her lips, which were still touching his.

His tongue swept around her mouth, glancing against her white teeth; this sensation was terribly erotic to him. His erection surged.

His right hand still within her, teasing, tempting, his left hand discovered her full nipple, made very hard by the coolness of the water.
If Stan was going to keep slamming within her -- which was fine with Beth -- she was going to make him work for it.

Her long legs encircled him, clamping him within her embrace; the first effect was to drive him still deeper within her, pushing out some of the white sperm he had just pumped within her. It was simple displacement.

The second effect was to cause him to touch an entirely new spot within her, one which caused ripples of pleasure to course throughout her entire body.

Beth threw her head back into the cushion of the couch as erotic shreeks escaped her lips. She was insatible. Fuck... fuck... oh fuck... she cried out, oblivious to how loud she was being. Oh... fuck... me... now... It was a cry, a gasp, a growl.

The third effect was to make it nearly impossible for Stan to do just that... without great effort on his part. Sweat broke out on the pair of lurid lovers.

Kari nodded, Nice to meet you Aaron. Would you mind showing me around? She noticed that he was seriously checking her out, but she was use to it. Once he finished she pierced his gaze with her green eyes. Once you're done staring at me...I need to find my dorm room and my classes; preferably before the term starts. She walked closer to him. He was amazingly handsome. Kari restrained herself, she was still a virgin; her virginity almost once taken by a baby sitter when she was thirteen, but she had pushed him off and kicked him in the groin. She was not one to be messed with.
Kari started up the staircase, Aaron, you coming? I don't know my way around here. She looked around again. She would have to call her parents tonight to tell them about the sorority that she was forced into coming to.

After her stunning body, the second thing Aaron was attracted to in this girl with the black hair and green eyes was her attitude. She was packing plenty, and he found it hugely erotic. Meek girls who hld back quietly were not his type; he liked some spunk.

He laughed as he met her on the stairway, going up. He stopped on the step immediately below hers, which put him face to face with her, since he was about eleven inches taller than her.

"Well, Kari," he began, standing close enough that he could feel the warmth from her body; the first stirrings of an erection were already evident to him. "I'm afraid you're in the wrong house. The girl's house, Beta Female we call it, is just next door. This is the guy's house. No girls sleep here... well, not officially, anyway," he said, with a sly smile on his face.

"There are about fifteen guys who live here," he continued. "I'll still be glad to show you around, if you'd like." Thinking to himself, he continued silently, "I'd love to show you to my room... and show you a few things, you fox, you."

His eyes waited,expectantly. But before she could sepak, he added one more detail.

"You'll figiure it out soon enough, so I might as well tell you. The guys of BEdZ have quite a reputation.. as being quite.. amoros."

The very thought excited him, and his tongue touched his lips lightly.

Mitch heard a tentative female voice calling from the entrance to the house. He was in the entertainment room with three of the other guys, watching ESPN on the 46 inch tv.

He hopped up from his place on the couch and stuck his head around the corner.

"Hello," he said with a broad smile. "Is there someone in particular you're looking for?"

He stepped out with his six foot one frame. He was a senior, the point guard on State's basketball ball team, and and a great build, wide shoulders with chisled muscles. With his blue eyes and short blond hair, alng with his natural confidence, he was a magnet for girls.

He extended his hand. "I'm Mitch. And you are...?"

Lylah would blush and smile as someone approached her. She stood 5 feet 6 inches, had mid back length dirty/strawberry blonde hair, B sizes breasts which were hidden beneath her oversized blue shirt, glasses, and black loose pants. "well I.. umm I g-got an invitation to come by.." Her voice was soft.. "I.. My name's Lylah."

Mitch was immediately drawn to her She wasn't all perky add fake like so many of the cheerleader types he typicaly had falling over him. Behind her glasses, he saw shy yet beautiful eyes.

He sought to draw her out.

"So, nobody in particular you're looking for? Wanna chat a bit?"

His classs were over for the day, but there was a practice later tonight. He had plenty of time on his hands.

He directed her toward a small library, filled with dusty textbooks; not a lot of studying happened at the House.

"I'd love to chat and get to know you better..." he offered.

She smiled and nodded. "sure I suppose.. it's nice to meet you Mitch." indeed her eyes were a brilliant Sparkling blue. She wasnt like those cheerleader types, she did have some weight on her, she was average in weight.. hight.. and tended to not take anything for granted.

She sat on an old paisley couch on the one wall without books; he sat next to her, but with plenty of room between hm, so as not to make her uncomfortable.

He sat facing toward her, his leg bent and resting on the cushion. Has arm went on the back of the couch, but he was no where close to touching her... yet.

"Lylah. That's a gorgeous name... does it have a meaning?" he asked her, sounding sincere.

As he waited for a response, he studied her lips, her face, her hair. There was a pure and simple beauy in her that he was certain most people missed. He was looking at her more intently than perhaps any person ever had before.

Jessica strode up to the front door of the BEdZ fraternity. Her right hand had begun to reach forward and knock on the door, though at the last moment she pulled her hand back and gently bushed back a strand of her shoulder-length blonde hair behind her ear. After a few moments, Jessica took in a breath and let it out slowly before reaching her right hand forward again and giving a slight 'knock'.

Jessica was petite, and stood at 5' 3". She had shoulder-length blonde hair, and green eyes that continued to watch the door waiting for a response to her knock. She wore hip hugging jeans, and a red t-shirt, wearing more what was comfortable than what was fashionable.

Her lips started to curve into a slight smile as she watched the door swing open in front of her.

Mitch called out from the library. "Hey, someobody's at the door. Someone wanna get it?"

Richard, or Rick, was one of the other guys wtaching Sports Center on ESPN. "Yeah, I got it," he called.

Rick was a junior, and at 6 foot 5 was easily the tallest guy at the house. Everybody assumed he played basketball, but it was as if the signals got crossed going from his head all the way to his feet; he was naturally clumsy.

He was thin and had wavy brown hair. A chemistry major, he was also one of the brighest guys in the house, but still knew how to relate to people... especially women. He had an easy-going way about him that put everyone at ease.

The door swung open, and Rick smiled like he was greeting a life-long friend.

"Hi there! I'm Richard... but you can call me Rick! Can I help you?"

As he scanned the visitor a bit more closely, his smile grew just a bit wider.

Jessica heard a voice on the other side of the door, but couldn't make out what the voice had said. She took a step back for a moment as she had watched the door swing open, the smile still on her lips. Jessica raised her head a bit, as she met her gaze with Rick's. The smile on her lips increasing slightly. "Hello there, Rick." She moved her arms behind her, her hands clasping together at the small of her back before she began to speak out once more.

"I've been hearing a lot about this fraternity, and thought I would stop by and check it out. I hope you don't mind?" She tilted her head slightly as she questioned him.

"Oh, certainly not!" he replied enthusiastically. Since he was rather... gangly, Rick didn't get a lot of the girls first; they were usually attracted to the athletic guys with lots of physical prowess.

Rick continued, beaming that this cute girl was even paying him any attention... even if he was the only one in her vicinity.

"I'd love to show you around, and help you feel at home." He opened the door, holding out his arm to invite her in.

"Oh, I don't believe I know your name..."

He was curious what she had heard about this place... and what then led her here.

She smiled at his gesture, strolling past him as he offered for her to step in then turned quickly on her heel to face back towards him. "I'd love to see the place." She glanced around her surroundings for a moment, before resting her gaze back towards him. As he mentioned her name, her cheeks burned slightly in a light blush as she realized she had not introduced herself.

She took a step back towards him and extended her right arm towards him as well. "I'm sorry about that...my name is Jessica. You can call me Jess if you like. A lot of people do."

If anything, Rick was a gentleman.

When she offered her hand, he did not shake it, but instead brought it to his lips and gave the back of her hand a gentle kiss. It might be corny as hell, but it was who he was.

She had on a gentle, warm perfume, and his lips lingered on the back of her hand for just a moment.

When he straightened his long frame back up, he was blushing.

"Jess, it's really nice to meet you."

He took her around, showing her various rooms with varying numbers of guys in them; the tv room, where he had been; a game room, with a pool table and foosball table, and a massive dining room with a gigantic solid wood table where the whole House could gather for a meal at once... which seldom happened.

He watched her eyes closely as he introduced her to several of the frat brothers; he was interested if there seem to be any chemistry in the glances. He was used to losing girls to the other guys.

"And upstairs are the rooms the various guys live in... some with roommates, some without." If she was interested in venturing up there... well, that's where things got more... intimate.

"So...? What have you heard about BEdZ?"

The blush on her cheeks turned a deeper shade of red as she both watched and felt his lips press to the top of her hand, before he had pulled back. Once he released her hand, she brought her left hand over to her right, gently tracing her fingertips over the mark where he kissed before dropping her hands back to her sides.

"I-It's a pleasure to meet you as well." She could still feel the blush on her cheeks, also mentally kicking herself as she stumbled through her words as she spoke.

Soon, she was following behind him. Giving small waves and "hello's" as she got introduced to multiple guys throughout the fraternity. Her gaze kept traveling back Rick a few times, smiling and listening to his words as he continued to take her around.

"Oh, I've just heard about this place mostly in passing. People usually use words like 'Fun and exciting' and 'something to check out'. So here I am...checking it out, I suppose."

When she had spoke she had turned towards him, though as she spoke her next statement, she turned slightly her gaze casting to the side.
"So...the rooms? What are they like? Do you have a roommate of your own?"

Rick flashed a bigger smile at her question than he should have.

"Well, they're just... rooms... pretty much like you'd expect. Ms. Darlington makes us keep them pretty picked up, in case we have... visitors."

"And yeah, I have a roommate, a freshman named Stan. He's not... around this evening." He wasn't about to mention that Stan was probably spending the night in Ms. Darlington's apartment tonight; word was getting out that he was her pet; Rick knew the rumors to be fact.

"If you'd like," he continued a bit shyly, "I'd be glad to show you my room. It's nothing fancy..."

And then he added innocently, "We could chat a while up there; a lot less interruptions."

She glanced around her surroundings once more, before turning back towards him. Slowly she nodded her head, her voice coming out softly, but not meaning to do so. "I would like to see your room, if you don't mind...?"

She saw his smile and relaxed a bit, continuing to follow after him as he started to direct in the way towards the rooms. Eventually, after a short while they stopped at one of the dorm rooms, "So, this is it...right?" She questioned, watching as he opened up the room to his dorm.

"Yeah, this is it," he confessed. It wasn't impressive. There were two beds, two desks, two dressers, a closet, and a door that went to a shared bathroom with the next room. The only difference from a normal dorm room was the wood walls, which made the room much warmer.

"If you want to chat here a bit and get to know each other more, you can use the chair (from the desk) or the bed; I'll take the other."

He was getting more nervous; he hoped she didn't notice.

As she listened to his words, she began to stride towards the bed. Once reaching the edge of it, she spun on her heel before sitting back and sitting on the edge of the bed itself. "You know..." She began, the blush on her cheeks refusing to go away. "I think it'd be more comfortable for both of us if we shared the bed."

She glanced to the empty spot next to her, and then back to him. "There is plenty for us to be next to each other here, don't you think?" She gave a slight shrug of her shoulders as she continued to talk once more. "It would be nice to talk to you, and get to know you better..."

"It's beautiful," Mitch said. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

His hand reached out and lightly touched her shoulder.

He wasn't one to take his time.

He exuded warmth.
Damn! Rick thought... but he sure didn't let the word escape from his lips.

He sat down next to her... far enough away to turn and face her... but close enough to reach out and touch her -- or kiss her -- easily, if the opportunity opened.

"Tell me about Jess," he asked, opening the door. He was really enjoying getting to know her.

"Hm...well, let's see. I'm a science major, looking mostly into Biology." She turned towards Rick as he sat down next to her. Her hips shifted slightly, as she moved to cross her legs before continuing to speak. "I'm also 20 years old, currently a Sophomore."

She let out a small laugh, before continuing. "Looks like I'm mostly talking about school, huh? I am really enjoying it here though...lots of people to meet too and get to know." She reached her right hand forward after a few moments, and moved to place of the palm of her hand over his own hand. She soon blushed once more and pulled her hand back, shaking it lightly trying to brush off what she did. "Oh...um, sorry about that. I was being a bit forward..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom