Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEdZ Fraternity... open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You have a place in mind? My schedule is free for awhile today, so we have a lot of time before I even need to think of anything school related."

She was not showing any of the signs. Unlike Andy she hadn't heard the story about Ms. Darlington, so if Andy wanted some he would either have to work really hard or wait for another time.

"Well, we could run to the commons and grab a bite, and then... well..." He stole a glance at her tight t-shirt, admiring the low cut on her neck line.

He suddenly got shy.

"Last night was... really, really... nice. Kinda wondered if you, uh, might want to go back there and, uh, pick up where we left off..."

"Unlessyouhaveanotheridea," he said quickly.

Alaine bit her lower lip and looked down. "I... I was...um... You know Andy, I really enjoyed last night, I really did, but I really would just like to hang out and get to know you a bit better." She was hoping that he would understand. She really hoped that he was the kind of guy she could actually talk to not just sleep with.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's totally cool," he offered, perhaps a bit too enthusiatically. He did enjoy getting to meet her, and liked what he was learning, but Stan's story, plus her outfit, had him on high alert.

Still, he was kicking himself for being so forward.

Subject change was called for.

"You hungry? Let's grab a bite, and go from there. There are some great places around campus in the fall to check out."

One or two of those might include good places to make out, he added, only to himself.

They left Stan's car at her place, and walked to the commons, where was a variety of foods for a variety of tastes, nearly all the time.

"Where to go?" he wondered outloud as they sat with their meals. "There's Dennon Woods, with a greenhouse kinda deal in it." He had forgotten that this was all new, foreign territory for her. "It'll be quiet, and we can chat there while walking. How's that sound?"

He sipped his coffee; it was plenty warm.

As they ate, his foot was touching her's. He tapped her foot twice, to let her know he was there.

"Ye-yeah..." She stammered lost in thought.

She looked at him sadly, the energy that had been in her when she first awoke was gone. Yet she was still willing to follow him, and listen.

Feeling as though she should start a conversation she asked, "So, whats it like living in a fraternity?"

"It's... it's like a big family. That sounds really cheesy, like we give group hugs or something, but I meanmore than that."

"You drive each other nuts. Sometimes it's awesome to have some guys around who can be your best friend... And sometimes they irritate the hell out of you. But I wouldn't trade it for anything."

"So, how about you? at this point, are you glad you came to State and not MIT? Or is it too early to tell?"

He really did want to get to know her better; she was more than just a conquest... she was becoming... something more.

The spark of conversation happily took her mind of the scene back at the car. "I prefer being able to spend my money on living rather than for the education thats for sure."

"Though sometimes I wonder what it would have been like to being around some of the smartest people in the world." She looked off dreamily.

"Then again I don't know if there would have been that much of a difference since I've shook off my social life since school started."

He knew it wasn't meant to, but her comment about "the smartest people on earth" stung a bit. His comment had a bit of sarcasm wrapped around it.

"Well, you know, sometimes personality counts for more than 'smarts.' I'd rather hang around with a fun dummy than a stuck-up egghead."

As soon as he said it, he wished he could take it back. Now he felt like a complete ass.

Sensing the sarcasm in his voice and realizing what she said offended him she looked down and bit her lip again. "Andy I... I didn't mean..."

She was really feeling bad now, combining this with what happened earlier. "I'm sorry." Is all she said as she fell into a quite little shell.

Andy reached out his hand toward her, scooting his seat closer to her.

"No, I'm sorry. I was an ass. If I could take it back, I would." His eyes spoke sincerity. Please forgive me, Alaine... please?"

He was relieved by her response. He wouldn't have blamed her if she had just walked away.

He scooted still closer, gently pulling her head close to him. He kissed her temple. "Thank you," he whispered. "I'll try never to talk that way to you again."

His forehead rested against her head. "Alaine, I want us to be okay..."

"Its fine. Ill be ok." She said. Then taking in his last comment she gave a slight smile, "Me to."

She looked up eagerly to him her spirits clearly uplifted. "Come on lets go, somewhere fun." She got up tugging him closely with her.

He was guessing the idea of a stroll through the woods did not constitute "fun." And the campus bowling alley, in the Student Union didn't open till noon. The list of options was surprisingly short... especially at 9:30 in the morning.

"Wanna head to the House and see if we can get a game of foosball going?" He knew he was sounding desperate.

She laughed at him, "No silly thats not fun at all. Come on i'll tell ya where we need to go just drive." She took him to the car and told him directions where to he could only guess he'd never gone where she was leading him.

Andy's pulse quickened as the newbie showed him where to drive. He was used to creating the surprise, not receiving it.

She had turned fun again, and he couldn't wait to see what she had cooking.

Stan got up looking at the clock that said, 10. Oh shit! I need to grab hold of Beth!

He quickly grabbed for his phone txting her back, "What's up pretty woman. You doin somethin?"

Finally, she thought. Beth had tried busying herself with picking up her apartment and going out, wandering among the stumbling zombies trying to pass as college students.

Finally her phone buzzed, and she quickly flipped it open. In a moment's time, she tapped out a response.

Take a shower and get down here asap. Come alone.

She hit "send" and smiled.

She had him going in circles for what seemed like an hour with her telling him and him doing so. Eventually they had stayed in the car for well over an hour and Andy passed a sign he knew he had already passed.

"Baby, do you have any idea where you are going?" He was willing to spend forever with this girl, doing about anything... but gas wasn't cheap.

Stan took one of the quickest showers of his life, borrowed a new kids car, and made his way over to where Beth was. He got out of the car and looking for her apartment.

After verifying that it was him, and that he was indeed alone, she opened the door and pulled him in quickly. She was wearing... well... not very much.

[See this link for Beth's lingerie: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.yandy.com/babydoll-w-g-string.php">http://www.yandy.com/babydoll-w-g-string.php</a><!-- m --> ]

I've been dying to be with you, she purred in a sultry voice as she slipped his State t-shirt off of his body.

Her tongue slipped into his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom